Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Swallow Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image
      000 ѕтr :: 005 ѕpd :: 000 ѕтa :: 000 deғ :: 020 prw :: 000 vιт

-Theme: One Way-

“A king does what he must to protect his people, even if that means exerting dominance to the fools who thought they could tread within the skies leaving a trail of blood. Just because you haven’t heard of the kings’ presence, doesn’t mean one isn’t around. I allow my crown to shine, only when needed.”

Adam nodded in a slight acknowledgment and listened intently as he continued.

“I first shall say that you have extensive knowledge of my kind. I am rather surprised at your knowledge and I applaud that. Though, I don’t see any planted flags or anything saying this is your island. Seems you are any less than an owner that I am king of Skypiea.”

"Ara? Extensive indeed. I was born and raised there after all. As for flags, I'm not one to have things that could be easily destroyed by simple means. Additionally, I have no means to purchase or create one. However, that does not excuse your remark. I assume you are more than prepared to back it up?" He shifted his stance to a more relaxed, casual pose. Peering past Asura, he would see a boat pulling up at the port. Oho? Another stranger appears...

A woman with multicolored hair would disembark and stand quite a distance away before introducing herself. "Safir, lady and ruler of Hoaknoton, captain of the Finch, requesting permission to come ashore." Adam would lighten up and gesture towards her, "See! That is how you announce yourself!" He would clap his hands in applause and tut in disappointment, "Shame." Sparks of dark purple lightning begin to crackle and pop around Adam's figure as he flitted from his current spot to the side of the newcomer, Safir. It was an instantaneous movement leaving nothing else but the sand kicked up by his heels. Upon closer inspection, she was quite beautiful and seemed to be a proper lady given her well-executed introduction. H

Adam made sure to stand a distance away as not to intrude upon her personal space and bowed in response, "Well met Lady Safir ruler of Hoaknoton and captain of this majestic vessel. Adam Ambrosius Wyllt, ruler of Sparrow Island, at your service. Apologies, but as you can see I have a prior arrangement to handle. But if you wouldn't mind, I would be delighted to have tea afterward?" Surely she would gladly accept, meeting new people was always a fascinating experience. Even coming face to face with Asura was an experience waiting to happen. Receiving her answer, he would bow once again and zip back to his original position. His demeanor changed back, "Deepest apologies. Where were we? Ah! That's right! I was going to see how resistant you are to lightning." With that, he would snap his fingers, more purple lightning streaking across his fingertips as a large bolt of lightning crashes down atop of Asura.

"Ara ara? What shall you do now 'King of Skypiea Asura'?" He laughed, "Kufufu....ahahahaha! I hope you didn't find it...shocking?"

Despite all his talk, Adam was well prepared to retaliate should he prove resistant. Over the years, he's learned that you'll be surprised to know who is and isn't resistant to lightning. This was but a test. A taste of what he was capable of. For the Thunderbird rules only the sky.

proғιle - [x]
      word coυnт - [926/900 Story Post (72 stats)]
      ooc noтeѕ - [I'm ready.]

Combat Data:

Divine Arts Used:

Divine Arts In Use:

Knightly Regalia Equipped:

Knightly Regalia Used:

Quotes:

X o l u s

Chaos Reclaimer

North Lotus

Motherglare

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝓢𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓻, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻 // 🅢🅠🅤🅘🅡🅔

User Image

XTotal Stat points: 276 ROKUSHIKI / ENTERTAINER / MASTER

XXXSafir stood, crossing one arm over the other as she stared in slight bemusement at the two men going back and forth. The retorts were slightly childish, not befitting two distinguished rulers meeting for the first time. However, what was even more startling was the one who introduced himself as Adam Ambrosius Wylt. Apparently he was the ruler of this island named after the bird of the Mother Goddess. Still, he was polite enough to properly bow and offer her tea.

"I would be jubilant." Safir curtsied deeply again, placing one foot across the other as she lowered her form towards the ground before rising once more gracefully. Her cerise eyes had only been obscured by her cerulean bangs for a fraction of a second before this gentle man was already back in front of the one who had ignored her since her untimely arrival. It was in this brief span of time that another exchange took place and a single bolt of lightning peeled down from the sky, turning the horizon a silvery alabaster for a fraction of a second. "Ara ara? What shall you do now 'King of Skypiea Asura'?" Ah so his name was Asura. A handsome appellation.

"Kyahahaha!" Safir chortled suddenly, snorting at the terrible joke that Adam just let slip out. She clutched her stomach as the muscles contracted from her fit, still laughing as the smoke cleared. A single, seemingly delicate finger raised to wipe away a tear that threatened to well over and roll down her cheek. "Theatrics aside, surely that was not enough to extirpate a 'king'?"

663/900 (Story) (72 points)

X o l u s

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Motherglare

Ryunosuke Ryusei

CrspyDonut

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:10 am
User Image
Asura

Asura would listen to Adam talking about not owning a flag. He noted that he had no need to purchase one as well. “Hm, you may be fit for kingship as well. You also, know how to move in silence.” Asura would gain some respect for Wyllt in this manner. He has some good qualities of a leader, and maybe he would keep him as an associate. Though, there was a pretentious manner at hand to deal with.

Another ship would dock on the island, and a red-eyed blue-haired woman would disembark onto the salty port docks. All he would know is that Wyllt would instantaneously teleport to the woman, flickering with the wind. He had questions about his speed and how he was so fast, but that wasn’t to be debated at this moment. Then, after a short minute, he would teleport back to the front of Asura. He wasn’t just any normal person, but Asura was already able to detect that from earlier, where the deceased were turned to dust. A slight crackling, then boom was heard earlier as he was walking towards his docked.

"Deepest apologies. Where were we? Ah! That's right! I was going to see how resistant you are to lightning." Asura’s left brow would raise, and his face would shudder in confusion. Lighting was of the sky, and without sky science, there would be no way to control it.

Then, Asura would watch on as Adam would snap his fingers. His hand would then be coated in a purple energy. A similar crackling sound could be heard as well, and Asura couldn’t help but look on and witness what was happening. Then, following a large boom, Asura would look to the sky and see a large bolt of lightning coming straight towards him. Not expecting it, Asura stood and was struck by it.

Though, Asura would crouch down upon being struck, he would rise back to his feet. He was feeling the attack, but most likely not to the extent that Adam would like. The hot lightning would make his steel body extremely hot, almost making him glow in a dull way. There would still be lightning arcing across his steel body, almost housing it in a way.

“Wyllt, you surely have peaked my interest. I’ll have to ask about to command over lightning on another occasion. For now, let’s see how you like my response.” Asura would then crack a maniacal smile across his face, and the tops of his shoulders down to his wrists would grow blades. His spine would grow a blade running down his back, and his legs, on both the front and the back side would grow blades as well. He would run, from side to side as to avoid any more of Wyllt’s tricks, and then running up to him, he would attempt to cut Wyllt with his bladed leg across his calves. This wouldn’t be fatal, but he would suffer a a cut from a super hot bladed leg, thus the pain would be great.

900/900 (72 Stats)
371/900

X o l u s

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus

Motherglare

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:18 am
[ignore, I messed up]  

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image
      000 ѕтr :: 005 ѕpd :: 000 ѕтa :: 000 deғ :: 020 prw :: 000 vιт

“Wyllt, you surely have peaked my interest. I’ll have to ask about to command over lightning on another occasion. For now, let’s see how you like my response.”

Adam watched as Asura would crouch slightly and then stand, appearing to be unfazed by his recent attack. There seemed to be no indication of damage dealt by the attack and Asura was now glowing, the heat from the bolt radiating off of his body. Ah...So he not only is resistant, but he is a conductor as well...Interesting. A wicked grin would appear on his face as blades began to protrude from various parts of his body and he dashed towards Adam, taking it upon himself to move side to side. Possibly in an attempt to evade any more nasty surprises.

Asura closed in and swiped at Adam's calves, the blade radiating the same residual heat as the rest of his body. Adam hopped backward dodging the slash and coated his body in lightning. In a single movement, he slammed the sand with his fists and pulled his arms back up. I hope this works... As the sand rose, electricity streaked across every grain until gathered and was suspended in the air in front of Adam. He smiled nervously and gave a sigh of relief.

"Well, I wasn't sure there was any here. Good to know that there is an abundant amount." Adam stated, "It may not be as strong as your metal. But it gets the job done!" Lightning cracked and popped around the air surrounding his body and more fo the black sand-like substance appeared.

Holding his arms out in front of him, electricity chained across his fingers and arced into the iron sand and it began to form two rings around Adam. He waved his arms and the rings began to spin around him similar in fashion to a buzz saw. This time Adam charged, flicking his index and middle finger, launching the first ring at Asura, while keeping the other close to his person. As the first ring traveled towards Asura, it would disperse at the moment of Adam snapping his fingers and form into 10 projectiles. Half would attack from the front, while the rest circled around and aimed for his back. Hopefully, in doing this, Adam would be able to find an opening to strike and accurately assess his means of defense.

proғιle - [x]
      word coυnт - [400 - 42 stats]
      ooc noтeѕ - [x]

Combat Data:

Divine Arts Used:

Divine Arts In Use:

Knightly Regalia Used:

Chaos Reclaimer

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

XXXSafir watched in awe as the two men, unable to omit their pride, began to battle. "Such is the folly of men.." Safir whispered with a capricious grin. She was of course being satirical, as the spear wielding maniac that she was, was more than prone to using violence as a first (and usually last) method of approaching a problem. Lightning boomed again! Kraka-BOOM! The bolt slammed into the docks and enveloped Asura, purple sparks dancing across his...metallic skin? Yes! That was correct, Asura's body was sprouting blades like wheat budding on green pastures. "Stupefying!" She shouted and clapped as the two titanic men came closer to a clash! Asura was weaving back and forth as Adam Ambrosisus Wyllt created electrified rings of iron sand. These rings of sand would travel towards Asura before Wyllt snapped his fingers and turned the grains into nearly a dozen arrow-like projectiles. Were they perhaps magnetized by the electricity under Adam's command? Safir, blasé about the entire scene, elegantly flipped the ornate spear that laid across her back into her pale hand. The boards creaked beneath from the shifting weight, then cracked as she quickly stamped her foot ten times in succession. First her booted foot would be a blur then the entirety of her would vanish from sight as she preformed the Rokushiki technique known as Soru. Just as Asura would swing out his super-heated bladed leg with a snap, Safir would appear right beside the two leaning on her spear. Hoping to get their attention while they fought, the small woman would lean forward and ask, "Would either of you be affronted if I juxtaposed upon this merriment? KYAHAHAHAHA!", chortling as she pulled her arm back, flexing the fibrous muscles and stretching the fabric around her bicep, as she prepared to throw the lance.

965/900 065/900 (Story) (72 points)

Judgement Cross

CrspyDonut

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image
Asura

The battle would continue to commence as Adam dodged Asura’s superheated kick. His retaliation would be to create to rings out of sand struck by lightning, thus creating magnetized iron sand. Asura would be amazed at this, finding an opponent of this caliber would be astounding.

“I sure thought you would have gotten cleaved by that Wyllt. You sure are impressive.”, Asura would say after Adam dodged his attack. Upon seeing the black sand rising and falling, Asura’s would grow a large grin across his face. “It would seem as I can test that power here.” Asura’s past as an entertainer would have him dealing with sound based abilities. It was time for him to test his abilities without the supervision of his troupe leader from his past.

The rings would begin to come towards him, and he would spawn 9 holes within the blades from his shoulders down to his arms, his spine blade, and his leg blades. With these holes, movement would cause them to whistle, allowing him to cause adverse effects or utilize sound as a weapon. With this whistling he would be able to deal with the matter at hand.

Then, then rings, that were launched at Asura, would break into many arrow-like projectiles and would be aimed at his front and his back sides. He would begin to spin, causing his holes to project whistling sounds. Then, he would then project himself on his hands, spinning rapidly and sending sound waves from his legs to hit the surrounding arrow-like projectiles with blades of sound. This would deflect them and disorient them from their path towards him.

Though, he would use the momentum of spinning to do flares, which would project sound blades about the area, flying towards Adam. Using his foot, he would press it towards the ground and he would make a sliding stop with this body. “That ended up going better than I thought. Wait, she’s joined the fray?!”, Asura would say surprised as Safir’s entrance. Asura would cross his arms and begin a loud laugh. “HA! Well shouldn’t this be fun! Let us enjoy this time together!”

726/900

X o l u s

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus

Motherglare

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image
      000 ѕтr :: 050 ѕpd :: 000 ѕтa :: 000 deғ :: 138 prw :: 000 vιт

“I sure thought you would have gotten cleaved by that Wyllt. You sure are impressive.”

A grin spread across Adam's face as he watched Asura dropped to his hands and performed a windmill to deflect his iron sand projectiles with his leg blades. He took note at the holes in the blades, which produce a whistling sound and emitting soundwaves that deflected the projectiles. "You aren't so bad yourself." The projectiles landed into the sand with a boom and kicked up a large amount of sand. Asura halted suddenly, transitioning into flares, sending soundwaves at Adam. The man continued to run forward, leaping off the ground into a bullet jump. He morphed the iron sand into tendrils and launched them downwards at Asura. While in the air, Adam spread his arms out and they glowed before transforming into large wings. He flapped his wings and sent lightning traveling down the tendrils of iron sand, superheating them as they shot towards Asura.

"Would either of you be affronted if I juxtaposed upon this merriment? KYAHAHAHAHA!"

While suspended in the air, he took note of Safir no longer atop her vessel. Her arm reeled back with her spear in hand, ready to throw. Adam smiled courteously and nodded, "I have no objections. A friendly bout it is then." His smile faded and a tendril of iron sand changed directions, aiming for Safir. Time to test her might, surely she would not have joined in if she did not believe herself to be up to the task. Adam dropped back down to the ground and watch how the two would fend off his attack. The sky grew dark, black clouds appearing over Adam as thunder and lightning danced in harmony. A loud clap boomed and a bolt descended, striking Adam and searing the sand beneath him. He stepped from out of the crater, smoke wisping off of his body, which was now covered in purple lightning.

"Shall we?"

proғιle - [x]
      word coυnт - [326/900 Story Post]
      ooc noтeѕ - [x]

Combat Data:

Divine Arts Used:

Divine Arts In Use:

Knightly Regalia Used:

Quotes:

Chaos Reclaimer

Judgement Cross

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

XXXWith the affirmation that Safir could join. With Asura deflecting the projectiles his way and sending some of his own Adam's way, while Adam himself was sending iron sand her way as well, Safir quickly readjusted her spear in her hands and began to spin it in circles. Coated in an invisible force that hardened and strengthened the weapon, Safir would beginning deflecting the sand. Grains of the dense sand would break through her defense and cut away at her hair and draw lines of red across her pale flesh, but for the most part her defense held up. Safir's foot began to stamp in rhythm on the ground as she began a tempo, a beat, to the spinning of her glaive. With a step forward Safir would begin to gyrate her hips in a sensual dance. Her movements were fluid as she curved and curled around the stream of sand and skipped across the ground. She was barely touching the boards of the dock beneath her feet, the splintery wood not worthy of being graced by her sprightly presence. 'Shall we?' Adam asked as purple lightning arced across his bronzed skin. 'Let us enjoy this time together!' Asura exclaimed as he laughed loudly. "Would you be so kind to dance with me? Kyahahahaha!" She chortled in response as she closed the gap between her and Adam quickly. A song started in her throat. It started soft at first, but slowly grew in power until she was singing the haunting tune in a soprano tone. Her voice trembled as her song filled the air, making the world seem much darker and heavier to anyone who heard the ominous dirge.

344/900 (Story) (72 points)

Judgement Cross

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image
Asura

Asura and Adam would continue their battle, which would now welcome a new comer. Adam was utilizing his now apparent lightning ability to send iron sand tendrils at Asura. Though, with the addition of the strange woman, Adam would send his tendrils towards them towards her as well, giving Asura a slight opening. Though this opening would now involve the woman, who began to battle with Adam as well, deflecting the tendrils with ease. It appeared that she got cut slightly, but that Asura questioned that in his head as to how her weapons were able to deflect it as such.

The woman had fluid movements as she seemed to dance around the tendrils aimed at her, closing the quarters between herself and Adam. Asura would take this time to deal a similar motion, throwing himself at the battle as well. Asura would dash forward, turning his forearms into larger blades. He would deflect some of the tendrils with his blades until he would leap into the air. One tendril would come at him fast, but Asura was ready for this. He would cross his arms as to not let the tendril penetrate him, and he would ride the tendril straight towards Adam and the coming woman.

Asura, sliding down the tendril at a fast pace would look towards the people he was fighting. The woman would make it to Wyllt and Asura could attack them both. His speed would cause a whistling in the holes in his leg blades. As he was ready, he would scream his ability name, “Angle Grinder!”. Though, in the midst of him throwing his legs and sending the sound blades towards the two, a sound could be heard. It was a song, but it would make a cloud of darkness loom over his eyes. He would also feel a bit heavier and it would throw off the aim slightly of his sound blades. Though, they would still aim in that general direction that Adam and Safir were in. Adam would break through the tendril due to the heaviness the song was making him feel and he would fall to the ground, getting himself up about 20 feet away from the bunch, sending sand upwards everywhere. He would get up saying, “What kind of madness is this!? I cannot see!”

900/900 (72 Stats)

211/900

X o l u s

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus

Motherglare

CrspyDonut

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:28 am
User Image
User Image

"Would you be so kind to dance with me? Kyahahahaha!"

The first words Adam heard after the booming sound of thunder no longer rung in his ears. Despite the lightning have already dissipated, Adam still felt its remnants around him. The power lingering like an old friend, waiting to greet him at his call. The skies remained dark, the air inhaling as Adam also took a deep breath, energy flooding into his lungs. His attention turned to Safir who was now dancing and singing, her voice caressing his ears. Had they not been in the midst of battle, he would have been able to enjoy her tune. Suddenly, his vision faded to black as her voice grew louder. The sweet tune transitioning into a haunting ballad, her volume reaching its peak until his very senses were distorted. Adam, however, did not panic despite his predicament. He tilted his head in the general direction of Safir's voice and shot forward with blinding speed until he found himself directly behind her, "Kufufufu... I would be delighted, Lady Safir!"

His eyes were notably closed given that his vision itself was obscured, there was no point in keeping them open. Adam couldn't even consider his ears reliable either, so he used the next best alternative. Electric waves emitted from the flap of his wings. He planted his knee in the torso of Safir, hoping to knock her backward. At that exact moment, an invisible projectile would slash the front of Adam's body. The impact knocked him back slightly and he reeled in pain before clutching his chest to determine the severity of the wound. His hand was wet with his blood and he couldn't help but crack a smile, "Interesting...Interesting..." Adam's right wing reverted back into a hand and patted the ground until he felt the hilt of a sword and he picked it up. Flapping his other wing, he sent electric waves out to search the area and found Asura. Twirling the sword, Adam tossed it into the air and pulled his right arm back and charged it with electricity. As the sword fell, his arm swing wide until it slapped the blade of the sword as it descended, supercharging it with electricity and a fine beam of condensed electricity shot out towards Asura.

proғιle - [x]
      word coυnт - [708/900 Story Post]
      ooc noтeѕ - [x]

Combat Data:

Divine Arts Used:

Divine Arts In Use:

Knightly Regalia Used:

Quotes:

Chaos Reclaimer

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

XXXAs Safir danced she felt an invisible blade slam into her back. A wave of air sliced open her marbled flesh, a line of red blooming from the incision across her spine. A regrettable lapse on her part, but a sacrifice that could be made. Still facing Adam, the man would rush forward and plant his knee into Safir's chest. Or so he thought. Safir hopped slightly in her manic dance, placing the heel of her boot on the man's outstretched knee. Combining his and her own strength, Safir pushed off of the rising leg and soared high into the sky. Then, with the grace of a bird of prey, Safir flew higher. The young women, no longer singing, hopped off the air. One, two, three steps sent her into the sky nearly touching the clouds. Red rain fell from the sky as carmine runnels continued to run down Safir's back. The strenuous activity increased the severity of the wound. None-the-less, Safir was grinning as the evening sun crested the clouds and graced her pale flesh. The air from up there smelled of o-zone and iron, the wind bitter and cold. Safir lingered for only a moment before beginning her hellish descent towards the earth. This was all a part of the woman's dance, a waltz across the cloudy heavens. Spear pointed towards the rickety dock below, Safir plunged the pointed blade ever closer to the rotten boards. The wind whistled in her ears and tore at her hair as she flashed through the sky like a blue and gold comet. Her vermilion eyes were wide with excitement at the prospect of utter destruction, either of herself or the wharf below. "KYAHAHAHAHAHA!" That shrill laugh split the sky as her mouth spread in a demented grin. "Prepare yourselves for the curtain call!" Her scream howled louder than the whipping wind and pelting rain, fiercer than the roaring thunder and more violent than the crashing waves! Safir slams into the dock! Wooden splinters fly in every direction as a wave of energy from the impact buckles the boards and fractures the dock! Wooden slats bend inwards then explode outwards, the dock being reduced to splinters for roughly fifty feet! A mile away, a man looks to his glass of water as a tremor passes beneath his house. He gives a quizzical look at the glass, unaware that a young woman had just reduced a local wharf to a pile of splinters and crashed into the sea floor below. Spear-tip firmly lodged in the sediment, Safir plants her feet on the silty ocean floor and tugs. Dislodging the implement of war, her maroon gaze shifts to the surface of her current watery dwelling and beyond that to the flashing sky above. Even down here she could feel the thunder rolling through the clouds she had just graced with the tips of her fingers.

825/900 (Story) (72 points)

Judgement Cross

CrspyDonut

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:29 pm

Judgement Cross

Chaos Reclaimer

CrspyDonut
User Image

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢; 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝟹𝙳-𝟼.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 am
User Image
Asura

Collecting himself from the ground, Asura is now more worried about his lack of sight and his heavy feeling. It was the strangest thing he believed, losing all senses to something akin not a vile disease. He felt as if his eyes were closed, wearily dreaming in a world of chaos. As he stood there, attempting to use his hearing to be able to decipher what was going on about the field, but it was to no avail. He wasn’t used to having to do this in mid combat, plus the constant sand falling from the sky from Adam’s previous attacks wouldn’t allow him to perceive his surroundings.

The mood would seem to shift as screams, singing, and other conversation could be heard slightly. It was the woman and Wyllt. “I am not here for your tricks! Stop with this black magic!”, Asura would say now swollen with anger. A conductive feel would suddenly crackle through the air, leaving an ominous feeling to the blinded Asura. He would say to himself, “This can’t be good…”, knowing that something bad could be happening. Suddenly, Asura would be swept from his feet, falling backwards into what wouldn’t seem like reality. His pupils would grow, not from confusion, but from pain. He would look down to the source of what he couldn’t believe to be true, and there… he would see a katana plunged within his left shoulder. Seemingly like slow motion, he would wave within the air, red streaks of blood falling from his wound. “So, it would seem… as I have finally found someone worth my time. Wyllt, this will be a long friendship I see. Mysterious woman, I desire to know more of you… until then…”, Asura would explain feeling excited about finding people who could actually harm him.

Asura would then hit the ground, and roll back a distance, being provoked by the momentum of the blade impaling him. Then, during his long journey down a long winding road of pain, tremors would shake the earth in the surrounding area. Luckily for him, he was already sent flying by a blade. He would then come to a halt when he would collide with a large ship off of the port, impaled into the hull of the ship. Hanging there, he would attempt to pry the sword from the boat and his chest before going back.

607/900

X o l u s

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus

Motherglare

CrspyDonut

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
CrspyDonut rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 1 Total: 11 (3-18)

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

The maneuver that Safir had executed just before Adam's knee connected was quite magnificent. After taking the brunt to Asura's attack and retaliating, he watched as the young woman propelled herself off of his leg. Her voice no longer filled the area and Adam's vision began to clear up, no longer obscured by the black mist. Tilting his head upwards, Ada caught a glimpse of Safir soaring into the sky. His first instinct would have been to electrocute her while she was on her way into the sky above, but Adam's curiosity got the better of him as he watched her plummet into the docks, reducing the boards to mere splinters and plunging into the sea below it. A wave of force carried the wooden needles in all directions, Adam raised his arms to put up a field of electricity that disintegrated all incoming splinters. He lowered his arms and cocked his head at the words Asura spoke after apparently taking the full force of his attack.

“So, it would seem… as I have finally found someone worth my time. Wyllt, this will be a long friendship I see. Mysterious woman, I desire to know more of you… until then…”

The Skypiean spoke words of praise? An odd statement, but Adam took great pleasure in knowing that his abilities were acknowledged by a man of his caliber. Who would have thought that this was a way of making friends? It wasn't the most convenient way that was for sure, nevertheless, he felt ecstatic at the idea of being friends with this man. "Ara? I couldn't agree more! What say we put an end to this game?" Adam inquired, briskly walking over to the shoreline and hovering his finger over the water. Electricity danced around his hand and leaped playfully from one finger to the next, finally hopping off of his index finger and into the body of water in an attempt to draw Safir back out. Turning his attention elsewhere, he bolted off towards the ship that Asura was pinned to by the blade lodged in his left shoulder. Standing atop the railing and looking down at Asura, Adam tapped his lip with his index finger before reaching down for the sword. His other hand extended motioning for Asura to grip his hand. He gripped the hilt firmly and yanked it out after experiencing moderate resistance.

proғιle - [x]
      word coυnт - [1,104/900 Story Post 72 Stats]
      ooc noтeѕ - [Apologies for the wait. I am but a busy boy.]

Combat Data:

Divine Arts Used:

Divine Arts In Use:

Knightly Regalia Used:

Quotes:

Judgement Cross

Chaos Reclaimer

Motherglare