Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Misty Peak Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:16 am
User Image

Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a pile of glass shards near her. When she was helped up by the mammoth man they reformed into the woman that had greeted her atop the man's back. The act confirmed that it was a fruit ability of some kind. Out of all the cool things to get and fruits to have eaten and Qisma had gotten the short end of the stick aesthetic wise. All she could do was stick her fingers into people and mess around with their bodies, and that wasn't counting her fruit abilities. The woman asked if he knew sign language. Qisma didn't even need to think about her answer. If crude gestures to vague conepts or things was sign language, she was going to be master of it in only a day or so. "I doubt it but arm and hand movement will suffice." An object nearby splashed in the water, the man in question having moved his boat back into the water. His next movement was picking her up by the waist and moved her into the boat. His attention was set on their female friend as his eyes studied her. Qisma had a vague idea of what might be going through his head. She wasn't a threat, not yet at least. Perfect material for somebody you wanted to share a boat with. He offered his hand to her. "I believe he wants to know if you'll be accompanying us."

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:41 am
User Image

xxxxx| Health: 350 | Stamina: 510 | Strength: 40 | Prowess: 40 | Defense: 20 | Speed: 40 | Stamina: 40 | Vitality: 0 | Spirit: 50 xxxxx

Bijuu would follow the pair to the docks looking still curious as the large man would suddenly...move a boat. Blue eyes widened with minor amounts of wonder, he was a big guy but that simple action easily made her question just how strong he truly was. Watching the woman get tugged onto the ship as she would continue to inspect the male up until he would be looking between her and Qisma. When the woman answered her prior question of the man knowing sign language she would dismiss it with ease, 'It shouldn't be hard to teach him." she murmured tilting her head to the side as her quiet voice almost got lost in the waves. Suddenly a large palm would be offered in her direction and she would look immediately at the male wondering what he wanted. When Qisma translated she would suddenly laugh, "He's a sweet man." she'd whisper easily letting her small hand take his and she would step into the boat with little hesitation. She'd look to Qisma and take a light curtsy, "I am Bijuu Antionette, I hail from Skypiea. I hope we can travel together a long time." she whispered before turning to the big man. She'd curtsy once again and then indicate herself, "Bijuu." she'd state as clearly and as loudly as she could considering her lack of being able to speak loud. She'd think for a long moment as she wondered how she could get this male's name, "Je ne suis pas bon avec ce genre de chose." she stated her voice once again at a normal level rather than the whisper she spoke, "Can you draw?" she wondered looking to Qisma idly, "Oh...my manners." she'd state looking to the woman, "Sorry, what is your name miss?" she asked quietly as she would let her hands rest in front of her small form.

Deecee Sama

Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationNowhere Special | CompanyNo one

User Image

Waking up, the woman found herself being stared at by a familiar form. “I’ve told you how creepy it is when you watch me sleep.” She spoke in mild annoyance. The man shrugged and helped Regina to her feet. “It’s my duty to make sure no harm befalls you mistress.” Sighing, the raven haired woman pinched the bridge of her nose and looked at the man annoyed. “I can take care of myself just fine, thank you very much. And for the last time quite calling me mistress… I’m not your master anymore Drake…”

Walking to get a better look at their surroundings, Regina heard the man shift in the background. “You will always be my master, doesn’t matter if you hold the official title or not my lady. Besides, you know how I feel.” Sighing again, she sent a look of disapproval over her shoulder. “While I appreciate you finding and getting me out of that hell hole, you know as well as I do I feel nothing nor have I ever felt anything more than gratitude towards you. Especially these days…” It had still been too soon since Pandora had passed away. “Now go.”

Without another word, and leaving him no time to form a response, Regina took off down the tunnels for the nearby town. Arriving some time after, Regina walked amongst the people, eyes wandering curiously towards the presence of the townsfolk. A year ago she probably would have looked down upon these people, thought they were trash made to be used and discarded, but she’d been humbled considerably in the past year. There was something about being broken and put back together several times over that brought perspective, among other things.

These days she just wanted to continue being free. To find redemption in her own way. Eventually, she would return home and avenge those she’d lost. She’d questioned Drake about her family and received an answer she didn’t want to hear. Who knew if any of them still lived. At this point it wasn’t likely to be found out anytime soon, she could only hope her family was out there somewhere safe. Maybe find them someday, but it wasn’t likely to be in the immediate future.

Looking around the misty town, she found herself completely lost for the most part. Wandering the town, the woman brought her scarf up to cover the lower part of her mouth. She was garnering looks and the last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself. Lowering her head, Regina continued walking aimlessly for the moment, enjoying her newfound freedom. It may not have seemed like much to most people, just walking around, but when you have spent the majority of the last several years tied up and confined, it was a godsend. Feeling the wind on her face, not that there was much in the way of wind down here in these dreary caverns, but it was a nice concept. This place seriously needed a makeover badly.

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

Quote:

╔════════════════════════╗
"These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have all of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating light.
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams.
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me."
╚════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

Another day, another horde cut down.

Reading he letter from Barbos, Hunter paid little mind to the whips of gas and fog that lined the rim of Misty Peak. A mercenary group didn't finish a job and had done a shitty cover up. Time for him to come in and finish em' off for their s**t. "Bunch of low lives. Shouldn't be too hard. Though, I am gettin' an itch again. Need sommin' good to really enjoy myself."[/b] It'd been about two or so weeks since he'd seen Ahn and nothing had compared to that. The fire. The lightning when they clashed. How he loved it so! How he wished for something like it again. Easily enough, if he really wanted, he could find her, but. . it wasn't right. Even he held a code of honor and as a man of Wano, he couldn't go back on it. He held no right to see her til his state was reverted back to human.

But til then, there was a job to take care of.

Keeping forward, the wooden clacks of his clogs filled the air. Night had come and people seemed ever quiet. Not exactly unusual given the reputation of this place. From what he'd heard it wasn't the cleanest of areas. A swamp for the underground and its likeness. Lowdown scum and neerdowells made this their running ground, so no wonder he'd come across some s**t if he stepped too hard.

Seeing that there was another woman wandering the streets with him, Hunter's gaze sharpened below his straw hat. Gripping it as the tassels of white flowed forth and after, creating a trail like some phantom. If she dared gaze, an eye of pure crimson; shaped somewhat like a devil was ever present. His attire a kimono of old, wrapped in various garb as most, if not his entire body was covered. The intent to kill he gave off was so unnerving, the quiet would only further intensify the situation as he stepped past her to keep walking forward.

That was when they struck.

"Aye now, you the ******** they call Hunter, ain't ya'?" He figured they'd already known he arrived. Wasn't like he was trying to hide himself either. "They say you're a man who can't be killed. That's if the rumors are right on the money. But ya' know, I think you just ain't met the right killers yet. Lucky for you, we're just the right kind, Kehehehehe~" Oh, this sounded like it was going to be good. Ceasing his movement, Hunter's hat would come upward as an eye raised in almost jest. Blade rising to the occasion. "I like your spunk. Come at me all at once. That way I don't have to waste time tracking you ******** down."

Little did he know. . "We already did. ."

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP BEEP.

That sound, it was coming off of the woman behind him's person. Shifting instantly, he moved. Blade careening straight for Regina's back scarf to cut the cloth at the last second and kick the bomb away. The force causing the duo to go flying in unison, smashing into a nearby wooden shed with the woman lying on top of his form. ********' hell. "That's low, even for me." Laughing lightly to himself, he'd begin to rise just as several flaming arrows combed through the air and in tandem Hunter leaped, grasping the damsel by her shirt and flinging her through the wooded side of the area, as to make a hole for the duo to escape.

These folk were keeping him on his toes! Great!

Sliding out to a stop, he'd be behind a building with her, paying little mind to any yelling she might be doing. It was kill or be killed now and whether Regina liked it, she was a target by both groups involved.

Master Cliff Fate

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationMisty Peak, Streets | CompanyHunter

User Image

Walking along oblivious to someone behind her, Regina crossed her arms under her chest and took in the sights, what she could see as well. Then she sensed such palpable killing intent from behind her, that she spared a glance behind her. Seeing an eye of crimson, Regina simply stared back in partial defiance. It was unnerving, but she wouldn’t be afraid again. The past few years had been spent in terror, now that was over. Never again. Was this an assassin sent for her? Had the woman’s enemies found out she was alive and where she happened to be?

Unfortunately she had no weapons, but she’d always used her body instead. Eyes falling to his weapon, the man simply moved passed her. Catching his eyes for a moment, Regina relaxed a little. It seemed she wasn’t his target after all. The new regime was still unaware it seemed. Turning around again. Regina collected herself as suddenly some men seemed to be speaking to the man with impressive killing intent, who was apparently named Hunter.

Ignoring the conversation, Regina started moving again when suddenly it seemed something hit her back. Stopping in confusion, she pondered what exactly had happened. It hadn’t hurt, but suddenly there was a beeping sound. Eyes widened as the realization his her, the man moved much quicker than her and managed to cleave through the raven haired woman’s scarf. Her silk, one of a kind, highly expensive scarf. Watching the remnants fall to the ground in front of her, it took a moment for the woman to realize she was being moved. Well blown forward to be more precise.

What was going on?

Flying through the air, she landed on top of Hunter. “Wha-” She started to say when suddenly she was flung through the wall. Flung. Through. The. ********. Wall. Who the hell did this man think he was?! “The ******** are you doing?! Do you know who I-”, she started to ask him if he’d known who she was before catching herself. She wasn’t important anymore. Seething in silence for a moment, Regina stood up and kicked him in the side in anger. “Next time just ask. Thanks for saving me.” The last sentence coming out in a grumble, she pressed her back to the wall and considered her current options.

The raven haired woman doubted they would be letting her walk away unscathed now, these types of groups typically had reputations to consider. “Did you see how many of them there were and what they are armed with?” She asked of the man casually, taking a quick glance around the corner of the building. Just what had this man managed to get her involved in?

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image

From what he could tell, these guys were a little different than before. In all his time he'd killed plenty of men and women. Hunted down bastards of all kinds, but none so adept at attempting for the kill so early on. Had he met his match? Staving to not move, Hunter relaxed against their position for the moment before feeling the kick to the side. An annoyed expression under his mask, eyes darting to face Regina. He should've just killed her. Less trouble all together.

“Next time just ask. Thanks for saving me.”

Ask? She wanted him to ask for her not to die? Not to explode? What kind of idiocy? "Next time I'll be sure to stop and think before you're about to explode." A brash remark as she tested the waters. Right past Regina's face several arrows would fly, barely missing their mark. Hunter grasped her shoulder, tossing her back down to the floor. Idiot! Was she trying to get herself killed?! "Woman, have you lost it? They have us pinned! Don't go giving away our location. At least, not mine! If you wish to die, do it alone." He hadn't restocked on puppets yet and he didn't know how versed his opponents were. Keeping that in mind, if these folks were good they might force him into a corner. His best bet wasn't to test the waters.

"Considering they're a developed mercenary gang, they could be anywhere between thirty to sixty strong. Especially since this is their base of operations. Honestly it's great. I can kill them all in one go and get paid." Easy enough. Slaughtering this many wouldn't be hard at all. As soon as he gauged their overall skill, next came picking them off one by one. Then, figuring out what to do with this loud mouthed woman.

"Hmm. . You'll probably die if I leave you alone. But, you're not really my problem either. ." Motioning to the side in thought, he continued. ". . I'm a little at a loss. If they found something like you, you'd probably be sold off to a nice buyer. You've got some nice legs~ Fukhahahaha~" Snickering to himself, Hunter began to walk a little further back just as yet another arrow whizzed past. This one held a burning fuse and was slowly coming down. Oh. . Oh ********!

Debris and dust filled the air as the building struck came tumbling down on its side. With a swift slash, his blade sliced through most of what was coming down and placed it on either side of them, leaving a far amount of cover. Pained filled grunts from the townspeople lined the area, but that was of no concern. They had cover to move and now was the time. Without warning, Hunter took off in a sprint downward towards the next row of houses through the opening created by the explosion. His eyes peeled for anymore attacks or anyone he could make out as one of the Red Tide. They were good at hiding, but he was even better at hide and seek.

Master Cliff Fate

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing his response, Regina glared at him anew. “Before flinging me idiot, not saving me from the explosion.” Really, who did this rude man think he was? If he knew who she used to be he might not be so rude. If only she still had access to the army. Seeing the arrows flying past her face, Regina winced. What the hell was everyone’s problem today?! Hearing his words again, the raven haired woman glared at him. “Aren’t you supposed to be the great Hunter, the Undying? The ******** are you worried about?” Hadn’t that been the gist of what these fools had been saying before?

He mentioned them being a mercenary gang and the woman pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. This was going to be the end of her, she could feel it now. He mentioned thirty or sixty people and still had the audacity to think he could kill them all? Just who was this man? She’d never heard of a Hunter, but that meant little. Till now her life had been pretty sheltered in one way or another.

He mentioned her dying and Regina rolled her eyes. “I’m not useless.” He continued and the woman sighed at the mention of her legs. “Such a one track mind…” Though he wasn’t wrong, if they got their hands on her she would likely go back into slavery. Thinking about this, suddenly another bomb was thrown their way. Watching with wide eyes as Hunter cleaved it in two, Regina shielded her face with her hands. The explosion rocking her entire body, but it could have been so much worse. Still that was the least on her mind at the moment.

Who the ******** was this man?! Looking up she witnessed him rushing for the houses ahead. Hell no was he leaving her behind! Hunter was by far her best chance at getting out alive, so Regina was going to follow him without a thought. Dashing out, the woman kept low to the ground while watching the surroundings. Seeing a few huddled around to the side with bows raised, Regina acted on pure instinct. Jumping up, she did a roundhouse kick in their direction with all her force and watched as a wave of Rankyaku shot towards them quickly. It might serve the purpose of disabling some of them, but Regina couldn't be asked to repeat the action without relying on instinct.

With this, Regina didn’t even wait to see the result and dived down as several more arrows whizzed past her. Going into a roll, she managed to get to her feet again only to catch a loose piece of gravel and go stumbling forward. s**t, this was where she died, wasn’t it?

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:59 pm
User Image

Needless to say, he was gone.

Booking through to the other side of the buildings, Hunter kept himself steady through the break. Arrow flew on by, but he didn't pay mind to any that cut close. Just kept on moving on through everything without a care. He'd deal with the snotty attitude of this woman later, if he didn't kill her first. Wait. Where was she anyway?

"Ho, did she die? Fukhahaha~" Laughing to himself plainly, his eyes would look over the rubble behind him plainly to see the girl lying in the dirt. Ha. Served her right. Turning away, he'd begin to shift on his heel but. . Something stopped him. The look on her face reminded him of another. . A past memory. Damn it all! Moving forward as more arrows came down towards Regina, he'd move right in front of them at the last second. A few flew past him as others hit his back, thudding while grabbing the girl up and beginning to run in another direction.

Blood dripped down his clothes from the wounds but he kept steady, rounding yet another corner before tossing her to the ground below. Eyes staring to her form before shifting away and sliding down the wall. Great. Another body gone to waste. "Pay mind to your surroundings. It looks like you have SOME training, but not nearly enough for the trial that's ahead." Removing his straw hat and some of his wraps, his true hair color and eyes shown bright. He had to ditch these for the time being to lose the group following them. Turning, his eyes shifted to Regina, grasping her by the arm to pull her closer to him as men went running past. His lips touched her own as they sat embraced and those watching merely rolled their eyes. Onward.

The coast was clear. Letting her go, Hunter shifted. "I've protected you twice now. I'll be damned if you let my efforts of keeping you alive go to waste. When this is all over, you'll owe me, girl." He had to think and figure out a way to find their base of operations. Perhaps it wasn't so good to run in head first, but tot Hunter, it was all he knew.

Master Cliff Fate

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:04 am
User Image

User Image

Hitting the ground, Regina made peace with her upcoming death. At least she had done something before dying. Closing her eyes, the woman’s last thoughts were of her deceased lover. Pandora hadn’t deserved what happened. It should have been her that died, not Pandora, it was Regina’s father who had been the root of it all. At least she could freely join her love in the after life now. It might not be so bad after all. She didn't have much in the ways of belief in any sort of religion, but anywhere she might be able to spend time with her love couldn't be bad. If such a place existed.

Hearing the arrows thud into a body, she found no pain came her way. Looking up seconds before Hunter grabbed her yet again, Regina stared at the arrows protruding from his back in confusion. Hadn’t he said something about not saving her before? “How aren’t you dead?” She asked a little incredulously. Shouldn’t a wound like that have killed a normal person? Now she was even more curious about this apparent undying man. Surely this wasn't a common problem, apparently being unable to be killed.

Being tossed to the ground below, Regina sat up with a huff as he began speaking again. “I’m not used to fighting for myself, I had people to do that for me, so excuse me if I’m not an expert like yourself.” Dusting off her front, the woman got to her feet and brushed off her legs as well. Hearing men approaching, Regina felt her arm grasped and didn’t fight the pulling figuring he was planning on moving away. Instead it seemed he was pulling her into a kiss, and she almost pulled away. Iit took her a moment to realize what he was doing.

Hearing the men move passed them, Hunter spoke again. “And I appreciate it, but we’ll have to talk later about what it is you think I should owe you.” If he was to join her and help with revenge, then there would be plenty of beli in it if that was all that interested the man. Sighing, she took in his appearance without the theatrical disguise, Regina had to admit that he wasn’t ugly, but that was about as far as those thoughts went.

Raising an eyebrow at him, she cleared her throat. “So what exactly is the plan here?” Surely he didn’t expect to get out of this alive without some kind of plan? If he did, then perhaps Regina should have just walked into the line of archers and let them down her. It seemed the preferably option to dying a slow death in the clutches of these men.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:33 am
User Image

“And I appreciate it, but we’ll have to talk later about what it is you think I should owe you.”

Well that was a rather silly statement. She owed what he'd given her. Her life. "Payment? Well, I'm sure we can figure out something." As everything seemed to be at a calm, he slowly removed his upper garb and all the wrappings. The entire upper portion of himself was absolutely pristine. Not a mark on him, even from the arrows. He hated it. All the reminders of all the wars he'd fought. All the battles he'd been in, gone. All because someone else wanted to play god. The only thing on now was his bottoms; the upper half of himself a mess of muscle despite the outer look of his frame. Constant training kept one fit, after all.

“So what exactly is the plan here?”

Stopping while wrapping his arm with bandages, his golden hues stared. "I'm gonna find these ******** and kill them." He'd been too careless in his approach this time. But at least they'd seen him get struck, so for now they'd probably think he was licking his wounds. With that, he could figure out a counter strike. "I need to figure out where these guys are holed up and snuff em out. If I can reach them, I can kill them. Playing this game of cat and mouse has never been fun for me." Whatever it took to get the job done is what he'd do. After finishing up everything, Hunter placed his clothing back on , grabbed his blade and kept a slow pace. Last he was here there was an abandoned shack on the edge of town. He could hide there for the time being.

"You said something about havin' people to fight for you, girl. Where the hell are they now? You get em' killed ********' around?" She seemed like the type, but for the time being he'd kept his usual attitude quelled. There were things that needed to be done.

Master Cliff Fate

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:55 am
User Image

User Image

As Hunter mentioned payment, Regina nodded along at the mention of figuring something out. She may not have the beli to pay him back immediately, but with some patience she might be able to change that. “I might have a proposition for you if we get out of this alive. Just know it might be a little dangerous.” Hopefully that would be enough to grab his interest at the very least. If she could enlist someone so strong in her plans to retake her kingdom, then maybe Regina would actually get her revenge.

Glancing back at him, he seemed to be removing his shirt and bandages. “What are you-” She’d been about to ask what he was doing before she realized there were actually no wounds at all. Well that certainly wasn't normal, perhaps what the men had said was true. “I saw you get shot by the arrows, how?” It was baffling to her that this man who’d taken several arrows could be unharmed. At the very least there should have been some puncture wounds or something, right? Just thinking about it made the woman's head spin, she wasn't used to this sort of thing.

Asking what the plan was, Hunter paused in what he had been doing to give a simple answer. “And you think it’s going to be that easy? Shouldn’t you devise some kind of plan of attack?” Surely he didn’t think it would be that simple right? Surely it wasn’t that simple? He continued speaking and Regina sighed. “Anything I can do to help?” She asked not sure what that might be. She still thought his plan too simple, but then again she had never been a tactician herself, it hadn’t been necessary.

Not long after the man finished and began to slowly walk away. Following behind at a matching pace, Regina kept her eyes on their surroundings. His next questions cut a little deep for her. “No, I didn’t get them killed… My father was overthrew and many of them killed. I no longer have access, I’m sorry. I sent Drake away to find my family.” He was all that remained now, and her family had been a priority.

“So unless you have an army backing you somewhere, we’re on our own on this one.” It seemed unlikely, but maybe there was someone watching this man’s back. If not, well Regina didn't know what they could do, the man seemed more than capable of handling himself, but could he really cut all of the men down? Was it possible he was actually as good as he claimed? It might have been a risky bet to make, but she was willing to try anything at this point.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:35 am
User Image

“I might have a proposition for you if we get out of this alive. Just know it might be a little dangerous.”

Something dangerous? His interest was. . somewhat peaked. Given that, for a living, he thrived in the field of putting himself into dangerous situations, danger meant little to him. Still, an eye was quirked on hearing her words. Momentarily did the Ronin shift his attention to view that saddened expression. Rarely did he care for anyone else's emotions outside his own. A saving grace being that, the less people you connect yourself to, the less you have to deal with. Yet he stared off in no particular direction, sighing inwardly to himself. Maybe he could be a little less hard hitting on the girl.

But that was a maybe far between.

"Usually I only take jobs from a certain shithead, but if it's worth my time I'll listen." Whatever it was barely mattered. If it could help him ascertain his true goal, then why not? Of course currently that was something for another time. Their steps would take them to the shack, looking far below average. It was, as said, a rundown piece of s**t. "Ya' heard those ********. They call me Hunter, The Undying. I can't be killed. Head cut off? I'll put it back on. Bullets? I'll eat them. Nothing can stop me." Plainly he spoke, as if this was common knowledge. Like anyone could do it.

"My father was overthrew and many of them killed."

What? His footsteps stopped as he gripped the door, turning to look her over. A princess? A noble? Clearly she was no normal girl. "So your father was some sort of ruler and got killed? Aren't you a sad girl~ Guess that means you got nobody to watch your a** anymore? Well. . ain't it grand? Havin' the ultimate freedom," It was as if he spoke from an understanding position, but he'd say no more on the topic. Now inside, she'd see this place was actually fairly well kept. There wasn't much, but while the outside was delicate and fragile, the inside was fortified with steel and held the bare minimum for someones survival. Walking over to a floor mat, Hunter took a load off and placed his weaponry down, motioning for the girl to sit wherever she so chose.

"I don't need an army. I just need myself." Cocky, but that was truly how he felt. "All I need is their base of operations. And once I find it, I'll tear these ******** limb from limb." Stopping, he'd think. She wanted to be of help? And given the circumstance, he didn't particularly want her to die, so this was an objective need. Tossing a sheathed blade over to her, his golden hues pierced any veil of confusion she might provide. "Cut yourself with that knife and give it back. I need your blood." As if things weren't already crazy, here was the icing on the cake.

Master Cliff Fate

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image

It seemed that mentioning a dangerous proposition at least sort of peaked his interest. That was good, because without some kind of help there would be no following through with anything. No revenge to be had. It was all she had left to live for at this point, her whole life had been stolen from her, her lover, her family, and then the slavers took even more. Revenge was the only thing keeping her going at the moment.

Hunter spoke about hearing the proposition, and Regina inwardly let loose a sigh of relief. “I appreciate that.” It was the best she could hope for really. Following him to the shack, he took this opportunity to answer an earlier question. He was literally undying? How did something like that happen? It seemed like a power that was too good to be true. Still he had officially introduced himself, so Regina would do the same. “I’m Olivier…”, she caught herself using her birth name, but she resolved to leave that name behind. At least till after she settled things. “No… It’s Regina now.”

Explaining what had happened to those that had done the fighting before seemed to stop the man in his tracks. It seemed pointless to lie to him given that he was at least attempting to save her. He replied and Regina shrugged, he hadn’t been wrong. “My father was a king… So yes, I grew up a pampered life, but that was years ago now.” The way Hunter spoke was almost in a manner that said he might be familiar with just such a situation himself, but she dared not pry further at the moment.

Taking a glance around the shack, Regina took a seat with her back against the wall, taking a rest after the frantic nature that had been her time in this city. He claimed to have no need for an army, that only himself would be necessary. “How can we go about locating their base of operations?” Catching the tossed blade, Regina stared at him questioningly. “I’ve never used a swo-”, she halting speaking when he mentioned needing her blood.

“You need my what?” Looking into his eyes as if to see if perhaps he was joking, Hunter seemed dead serious. Unsheathing the blade, Regina looked down at the blade, silently contemplating her options. Hesitantly, the woman brought the blade up to her left hand and rested it in her palm. Looking up at him as if to make sure he wasn’t going to suddenly say “GOTCHA”, she slowly slid the blade down her palm, wincing as she did. Looking at the bloody blade, Regina offered it back to him after a moment.

“Why do you need my blood?” Seeing some remnants of her scarf clinging to her leg, Regina wrapped her hand in the scarf and tied it off as best she could. With that she looked back at Hunter in silence.

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:52 pm
User Image

Go about it? Well, Hunter had already figured that out. He was going to use her, of course and that required her to follow his actions.

"Do what I said, then you'll understand."

Stating that plainly, he'd watch her with a bland expression as she did what she was told. As he took it she seemed to want to know what he was up to. Too many questions that he just didn't feel like answering. Just as she finished asking, he'd lick the edge of the blade before ingesting her essence and a moment late, his eyes glowed a slight red tinge. The formation of memories within the back of his mind would circle the room. A lover lost. A kingdom gone. Family torn apart to never come together again. Her home taken from her. And then, sold into slavery. All of this and more played and Hunter stared at her the entire time with a twinge of sadness. Even he was capable of emotion. But, that didn't mean he would act on it.

"You were sold off into slavery after the fall of your Kingdom. Your father was murdered. Your lover was taken from you. Your family was set apart from all this and you only recently met back up with a retainer who you sent off to find the your sister and mother." Saying all of this in a almost robotic fashion, he'd lean back after with a smile to himself. Such sadness in her heart. So much pain. He could feel it all. "You're quite the interesting girl, but I guess that's how Fate plays the dozens. Now, you're bound to me. We're tied by fate." He'd say this with very little word after. As if, this was enough for her to understand things. "I was given a power to connect to others. . . In a way no one else can. Everything you are, I am now too. We are one in the same, Regina." His voice no longer as tense. Even now, she would be able to feel the familiarity in him.

"The plan is this. I'm going to send you out as if you've escaped from my clutches and get captured. They won't kill you, especially since they want to get to me. Once you've been taken, I can find you wherever you go. That's how my power works. I'm always connected to you." She'd notice that he hadn't been moving his lips when speaking. That was all directly spoken to her mind.

Master Cliff Fate

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Her questions seemed to fall on deaf ears as Hunter told her to do what he said and things would become clear. Cutting her hand, Regina asked what he needed with her blood and he seemed to ignore the question as he licked the blood from the blade. That was… That was a little gross, but to each their own she supposed. Seeing his eyes glow red, Regina’s own eyes widened a bit as the memories floated about the room. The only thing was, these weren’t Hunter’s memories, they were her own.

Seeing it all play out like a film reel brought the pain back to the surface, but she said nothing, only sighing. Instead of meeting his gaze, her own almost refused to look at his, the raven haired woman didn’t want to see the look that she somehow knew Hunter had. Looking off to the side and a little down, Regina waited for it to be over. He spoke, and Regina sighed once more. “Yeah.” She responded simply to the first part.

As he smiled and called her interesting, Regina met his gaze again. He mentioned being tied by fate, something that confused the woman. “Tied by fate? What exactly does that mean?” As Hunter explained a little more, Regina made an “oh face”, but still wasn’t quite sure what it all meant. “I’m not quite sure what you mean, but I imagine time will bring clarity.” If they lived long enough at least, which was currently up in the air.

The woman had to admit that there was a certain familiarity now that hadn’t been present before. A matter that intrigued the woman a little. As he gave her the plan, Regina raised an eyebrow. “So your plan is to get me captured and then storm their hideout?” It was a plan that rested rather heavily on her actually trusting that he wouldn’t simply leave her. A lot could happen in the time that they’d have her captured. Memories of her time as a slave made her well aware of what all could happen if he wasn’t swift. Still… She had to admit that somewhere deep down she simply trusted him now.

“So I give myself up and trust that you’ll be swift…”, trailing off, Regina looked him in the eyes, breaking eye contact after a moment and sighing once more. “Okay.” If he said that he would save her, Regina would put her trust in the man. Hopefully it wasn’t misplaced. “Now that you’ve seen my past, does that mean you’ll tell me about yours after all this is over?” It was a simple request, and seemed only fair to Regina. With the question posed, she would wait for the answer then set out to put this plan to fruition.

Deecee Sama

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out