Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acuroi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 am
Arhrii-yana X3

Yes, If you put stats into Intelligence without being a crafting class, you are wasting those points. The only class that forces this is Navigator (which needs to be changed).

As for Haki, the system definitely needs a rework. While I do think it can still currently contend with the rest of the guild, the system is kind of all over the place. AD-Humans can learn and master all types of Haki, as well as have forms. I am not seeing a rule on Haki not being able to add stats, but I do see Bosushoku Haki doing just that (there are also guidelines in the Custom Creation System thread). Also, having a musician at your side could be helpful, as they are the only support class that can boost your Spirit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 pm
Vemix
Arhrii-yana X3

Yes, If you put stats into Intelligence without being a crafting class, you are wasting those points. The only class that forces this is Navigator (which needs to be changed).

As for Haki, the system definitely needs a rework. While I do think it can still currently contend with the rest of the guild, the system is kind of all over the place. AD-Humans can learn and master all types of Haki, as well as have forms. I am not seeing a rule on Haki not being able to add stats, but I do see Bosushoku Haki doing just that (there are also guidelines in the Custom Creation System thread). Also, having a musician at your side could be helpful, as they are the only support class that can boost your Spirit.

I mixed that up for the rule that says you cant add two stats when making techniques.

Reworking the intellgience part sounds good, but if Intelligence still only benefits weapon creators where as before it was usable for everyone... just doesnt sound as balanced. It may need a dual function or something because now every who isn't a weapon creator is on the losing end the moment they choose most races and occupations.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Acuroi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind this accusation. As I said before, the only class that would be directly effected by this is Navigator (since they gain INT as a stat, but do not use or need it). Skypeian is the only Race that is forced to take INT, but there are alternatives for that in Birkan and Shandian. Outside of these two instances, I don't see how anyone would be on the losing end because of Intelligence having just "one" use.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 pm
Vemix
Arhrii-yana X3

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind this accusation. As I said before, the only class that would be directly effected by this is Navigator (since they gain INT as a stat, but do not use or need it). Skypeian is the only Race that is forced to take INT, but there are alternatives for that in Birkan and Shandian. Outside of these two instances, I don't see how anyone would be on the losing end because of Intelligence having just "one" use.

Oh okay i guess i should have just became a Birkan or Shandian since theyre the exact same thing.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Acuroi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:23 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

As long as you haven't posted with the Skypeian yet, you can switch races without using a reincarnation. Just requote the mod who approved your profile/poster and let them know of the change.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:26 pm
Vemix
Arhrii-yana X3

As long as you haven't posted with the Skypeian yet, you can switch races without using a reincarnation. Just requote the mod who approved your profile/poster and let them know of the change.

Already did. Also I wanted to create a flying technique, would that be okay since we have wings? (also Anti-devil as well)  

Bodhisattva Empress

Acuroi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:48 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

The argument could be swung both ways, so it is really up to the custom mods to answer that question. Afaik, no other sky person has been allowed flight though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:08 pm
Vemix
Arhrii-yana X3

The argument could be swung both ways, so it is really up to the custom mods to answer that question. Afaik, no other sky person has been allowed flight though.

x.X this gonna be boring lol Anyway thanks again  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:42 pm
Question how strong are Haki techniques? Are they based on spirit or are they the strength of the user's stats plus whatever bonus you gain? Ooooor is it reliant on the technique being used?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:06 pm
The customs section says this:

guild

Point costs scale with the level of the technique on a specific scale.
-Starter Techniques to 100k Techniques cost 1 Point
-200,000 to 1,000,000 Techniques cost 3 Points
-1,200,000 to 2,000,000 Techniques cost 4 Points

However, I see this under the coding formats for techniques:

[align=center][size=10][b]100,000 Experience Techniques:[/b] 0/2 slots used[/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Technique Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Requirements:[/b] 100,000 Experience
[b]Point Cost:[/b] 3[/size]

[b]Requirements:[/b] 100,000 Experience

[align=center][size=10][b]200,000 Experience Technique:[/b] 0/1 slots used[/size][/align]
[b]Requirements:[/b] 200,000 Experience

The mills after that climb up by 1 point, but something off about the wording? Whats up yo?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:44 pm
Perk Suggestion

Giant: +20% Extra Health, +10% Physical Damage, -10% Speed (For people abnormally larger than normal.) 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:20 am
Open RPC shops within the blues.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:00 pm
yall dont have giant as a race option? wtf  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:05 pm
fourth reich

Giants and Half giants were removed as of the most recent guild patch/update due to the fact that they were not only difficult to balance for the raw stats, but more importantly range and distance was also much harder to regulate as well.

We only had a single half giant pre-patch if i recall so they were not in high demand anyways but realistically it's just a can of worms that shouldn't be opened in a roleplay combat guild like this.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:39 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
fourth reich

Giants and Half giants were removed as of the most recent guild patch/update due to the fact that they were not only difficult to balance for the raw stats, but more importantly range and distance was also much harder to regulate as well.

We only had a single half giant pre-patch if i recall so they were not in high demand anyways but realistically it's just a can of worms that shouldn't be opened in a roleplay combat guild like this.
but giants are like essential to one piece. thats like having dbz without saiyans  
Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff