Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:30 pm
"How'd you keep it open? Did y'like ... I dunno, shoot lazers at it or what?"

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 pm
"********, I wish. I was just...feeding it magic, I guess is the best way of describing it. Like I imagine you have to focus to do the finger guns."

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:58 pm
She shook her head. "Just snap and ..."

She demonstrated, and the tiny nerf pellet ricocheted off the walls a few times before dissipating with no damage done to Jack's bathroom.

"I had t'focus fer other stuff before though. I get it." Like the sigil, to name the freshest example in her mind.

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:09 am
True; it wasn't as if he had to think about the door knocking one either. "What about on your side?" he probed.

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:56 pm
"We went t'the sixties. Had t'blend in an' s**t. Went to a bonfire..." Her voice trailed off at the end of the sentence as she remembered the end of that bonfire. The horrific hallucinations she'd seen, and still had yet to tell anyone about.

"Left it. Went t'the void. Did some magic. Back out."

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:59 pm
He peeled one hand off her hips long enough to make a slow down gesture. It was inevitable; Jack had been holding the questions in for a while now.

"What were the sixties like?" he began.

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:51 pm
"Not much different than now. s**t just looked old." The sixties, after all, weren't that far away. More antiquated, but still the same. "Didn't get t'see much of it, 'cause of everything."

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:46 am
"Shame. So a void was just there?"

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 am
"In the cliffs yeah. We just walked in."

Which sounded like a very Chel thing to do so it was odd that it had been one of the actions Chel protested.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:12 pm
"And you all just..." He made a vaguely gesture with his free hand. "Warped the space-time continuum by vote or something?" Because groups almost always meant majorities were involved.

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:31 pm
"I didn't really get it," she admitted. "All this magic mumbo jumbo s**t. They kept talkin' 'bout putting ... I dunno, feeling behind yer magic or somethin'."

She didn't want to talk about the sigil or the blood magic that followed it.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:38 pm
"Sounds like bullshit," he agreed. "Always is."

He was met again with the visage of a pale and gaunt Chel outside of their attempts at banter, and it struck him that he still didn't know what he could do. What she would let him do even. But what Jack did know was that she wasn't the one he ought to be berating with questions. Not now at any rate.

"You want some alone time again?" he asked after a moment. "I know I'm getting touchy."

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:45 pm
"It's fine," she told him. "Yer fine," she corrected.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:53 pm
"Great. As much as I care about you, though, I'd rather not spend all day on the floor." Nevermind that he had initiated that in the first place. "C'mon."

Unless protested against, Chel ended up getting carried on the way up and was let down when he was sure the blood loss and sudden change in position wouldn't make her dizzy.

"I know you said you weren't hungry, but at least get some water or Gatorade from the fridge while I make breakfast." Or lunch or whatever was available; he had lost track of time.

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:03 pm
Chel did protest against, and instead leaned against his side like a crutch. Anemia wasn't fun, but she had her pride.

She leaned against his counter and said, "Alright, alright." But she didn't move to get the gatorade. The food she'd stomach for his sake; her body might just puke it up later anyways.

medigel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces