Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:32 pm
falling faster

"I could've accepted-" His own heart being the cost but that it was- That he had to pick. For all that he had held a strong facade to Sunny, met her gaze for gaze, it had broke something on the inside.

Instead he fell silent once more as Algie spoke, nodding jerkily. His arms wrapped tightly around his husband, holding him and unwilling to let him slip away. "I know, I know ..." Yet he felt horrible and selfish and-

There was no way that he could have let go of Algie in any capacity. It would have killed him instantly (but this might have been a slower death until something could be done).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:59 pm
intuition

"I can," he replied. "Up close it starts to fade away for me but from a distance it looks very real and feels that way as well." Jeremiah watched as it really started to disperse, the magic disappearing until it was just the couch that Algie sat upon that was different until that too was their couch.

"It's certainly something to try." Jeremiah sat back down on the couch, leaning to kiss Algie. "This is amazing, precious."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:00 pm
wreckage

Algie comes home and Jeremiah is immediately wrapping his arms around him, barely given his husband a moment to even get his shoes off. Jeremiah is careful to not let his hands touch skin, not yet, because he's afraid of what will bleed over.

Instead he is pushing his face into silvering brown hair and hiding it there. It is not unlike when the other had found him after dealing with Sunny. This time it is somehow worse for all that he seems more composed.

Eventually he'll get it out but right now he just wants comfort because of the severity of what it might have been like if he had picked Algie.
word count: 2361

iloveyouDI3
u don't have to actually reply to this one if u don't want, it was just in my head.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:48 am
falling faster

"And there are people to look after him-" He murmured into Jeremiah's hair. It was little consolation, he knew, and looked at objectively he knew that beyond the sorrow that his husband would be more satisfied that it was again another thing that affected him and didn't actually physically harm Zac...

But the emotional wounds would be difficult to fix. Especially when the time came, if the time came, that Zac knew Jeremiah had made the choice.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:52 am
intuition

"It's... something," Algie returned the kiss, always adamant about not acknowledging anything he did that was beyond mediocre. All thoughts of writing a book had suddenly fled. Instead he was thinking about the illusion he'd seen and how he could make it better, how they could use it.

It'd thrown him a bit and even now he looked like his mind was drifting from him.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:35 pm
falling faster

Jeremiah nodded, body relaxing into Algie's. His eyes were still wet, the tears no longer frost and gone from his cheeks. There was nothing else he could think to say, not at this point, not when his hands could touch Algie and his feelings were felt.

Even the low level of guilt that he was dealing with.

"I think," his voice was soft, "that it's time for a shower. I need to feel human again."

Quote:
can prob ftb on your post with this one

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:41 pm
intuition

One day Jeremiah was going to get it through his husband's thick skull just how amazing he was. He let out a soft, warm chuckle as those green eyes he adored so much clearly got that distant look in them that meant Algie was lost in his thoughts.

"Come on, Alg," he said, standing and tugging the man to come with him, "I'm feeling like I want to cook dinner tonight. So how about you write and read to me while I do that, hm?" Test out the power, see what it could do.

Quote:
also ftb on ur next post if you want?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:44 pm
inquisitor

Jeremiah had taken to showing up sometimes for Algie at the college, usually because he had gotten everything he had scheduled for the day done. Today he managed to slip into the back of the room to listen to Algie, chin resting on upturned palm.

Thankfully he did not truly disrupt the class, if only because they knew he was Algie's husband. (Though he had managed to make the entire class nervous the first couple of times because why was the Chief of Police sitting in?)

He did enjoy listening to the other speak and it was a welcome distraction for the issues he had earlier in the day.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:07 am
falling faster

"Of course," Alg murmured and pressed his lips to Jeremiah's hair again. He lifted his husband head to press a kiss to his forehead and then his cheeks and then his lips. He just wanted him to know he was here and he'd do anything he could to help whatever came from this.

He could, in some small way, at the very least continue to look out for Zac until they knew the full extent of what this punishment really meant.

Until then it was time to get out of these clothes and get Jeremiah into the shower. His husband needed him right now, and he was deliberately not thinking how familiar the comfort routine was becoming.

Quote:
le end

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
intuition

"Hm?" Yes he'd been spaced out a moment. The mention of food was a good one, especially if Jeremiah was feeling like cooking. He'd never complain about the other's freely given meals.

"And I will do my best not to screw with the food preparation.." He chuckled, though there was a thought and temptation to see just how far he could push the illusion.

They only way to know would be experimentation.

Quote:
le end

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:24 am
inquisitor

Alg noticed his husband enter but was mid-lecture so he only got a glance. Most of the students were used to seeing the police chief around campus more often, lurking outside of his husbands class room or office, or like now sitting in the back row of the room while the professor finished up the class.

For the holidays they were doing Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (which was a nice break from some of the more dry english fiction he'd been throwing at them so far this year). They'd been analyzing chunks of it but the students, with the end of class impending, were barely paying attention as Algie picked up the book and read a passage.

Even he spaced out a bit while reading. He'd been looking at Jeremiah and he knew the passage near by heart, so he was speaking on automatic - his words getting a bit of a singsong quality and sounding odd in his own head.

word count to here: 2184
axzuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:49 am
inquisitor

Jeremiah had been sleeping better, if only because he was finally come out of the routine that had been ingrained into him from his time as a tithe.

Yet there was something about Algie's voice and he smothered a yawn behind his hand. He knew this passage himself, could recite it-

Algie's voice was almost lulling-

Before he realized it Jeremiah had dozed off.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:06 am
inquisitor

There were snickers around the police chief when the class ended and the students filtered out. Alg already had his bag packed when he was leaning over his husband and planting a kiss on the side of his neck.

No students around thankfully.

"Love.. you fell asleep," He murmured gently, unaware of any odd circumstances.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:24 pm
inquisitor

Jeremiah stirred, though a shiver escaped and goosebumps rose on skin because Algie kissed his neck and that was often the reaction. He blinked his eyes open, yawning and catching Algie's hand to press his face into and rub against as he woke up.

"Wasn't even tired," he murmured, voice not quite at that gravely sleep touched roughness. "Just couldn't keep my eyes open."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:21 pm
inquisitor

Alg just chuckled, "Well then my lecture must have been excruciating."

His hand rubbed his husbands cheek, "Unless it was just my dulcet tones." He said it with effect and didn't realize that he actually did it again.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces