Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] all very scientific (Jordan & Horace & Gloom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:07 pm
Horace shot Jordan a grin. Anyone who got a Dune joke was a good egg. He realized this included a lot of people most likely, but still! Gloom, however, got a shrug.

"You kind of... poked your nose on me. I was here for alternative reasons." The idea of an invisible shadow noodle was vaguely unsettling.

azuredreams
[quote="prolixity']  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:12 pm
"I ... I'll try," Jordan said, frowning a little, his eyes flickering to Horace. "I don't really know a lot about this stuff yet either." Was it somehow dangerous just to know about other things in the world, or about the other world? Not that he knew a whole lot about either, other than that they existed. Did his status as a "player character," whatever that really meant, give him some kind of responsibilities? If so, he'd better find out what and how.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:21 pm
"Gloom was awake which is better than y'can say. Y'just sleeping and nose poking. That is dangerous." The shadow marten stretched and looked to Jordan and let out a sigh.

"Y'need to learn if y'gonna protect people. Y'got to be careful too 'cause ghosts are real, especially-" Gloom went quiet then before speaking. "Y'just need to be careful with him and doing stuff like this. Gloom is nice but y'could've found something else."

The Semblance of Unity

Prolixity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:44 pm
"I have a feeling Gloom never sleeps," he said, frowning at the shadowy thing. "Does it make it better if I tell you if was my idea? The whole ghost hunting thing?" Look, Horace wasn't some damsel in distress. He was himself, and he was working on it, and he was tired of someone always in need of saving.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:56 pm
"I'll find out as much as I can," Jordan told Gloom. "Especially what? Are ghosts dangerous?" He ran a hand through his hair and let out a sigh. "Are there actually ghosts here? We were mostly just messing around."

He looked over at Horace, a little crestfallen. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ..."" He trailed off, not quite sure what to end the sentence with, but feeling somehow guilty about their expedition being interrupted.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:55 pm
Gloom wrinkled his nose up. "It doesn't," he told Horace, "make it better but it's okay, Gloom guesses ... Ghosts aren't really around much." Which answered Jordan's question about whether there were actually ghosts.

He looked between the two of them, tail swishing thoughtfully. "Y'just got to look out for each other. That's what's important." The shadow marten paused, looking to Horace once more after looking between the two of them. "Gloom is sorry he startled ya."

The Semblance of Unity

Prolixity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:24 pm
"it's... it's ok, Gloom. Sorry." For balling up like a fool. He grimaced. However, despite Gloom's warnings, he had no intention of not poking his nose into things. Could be fun, if creepy.

He waved Jordan's words away. "Nothing to be sorry over." In fact he wasn't quite sure why the man had said sorry unless it was in reaction to Horace's stupid little episode. He sighed.

prolixity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:51 pm
What Gloom had said implied that there actually were ghosts, which was interesting. Jordan had genuinely thought that there was nothing here. Well, there were two possible courses of action here. One, probably the smart decision, would be to stop now and bail out of the library. That minimized the chances of encountering anything supernaturally hazardous, but also carried a higher chance of getting caught as they left. The other thing to do would be to keep to the original plan and poke around the dark, closed library in search of potential ghostly apparitions. That plan apparently held the risk of actually finding ghosts.

He looked to Horace thoughtfully, then grinned. "What do you think? Go or stay? Should we be chickens or idiots?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm
"If y'need a way out, Gloom can do that, but Gloom can also tell y'where to really look for ghosts but ..." His nose twitched, glancing between the pair. "It can be sca-ree. Let Gloom know and he will help since he startled ya."

The Semblance of Unity

Prolixity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 am
"If you can tell me where real ghosts are, sure, I'm down." Horace could decide to avoid or go chasing them later, but the knowledge would be useful.

He looked over at Jordan and grinned back. "I much prefer idiots to chickens."

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:33 pm
Jordan nodded, grinning. "Idiots it is, then." He made a small salute in Gloom's direction. "We're gonna keep looking for ghosts," he said cheerfully. "Where do you think we should look?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:17 am
"The library," Gloom told them. "Not this library but the one in the other place. If y'can get to it. Y'can," a nose towards Jordan, "but not sure about him." Another nose towards Horace.

"... or the high school. That place. This place just has some bad memories and no ghosts." His tail swished, white eyes bright. "Ghosts are rare."

Prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:21 pm
Horace let out a huff of irritated breath. It was kind of annoying to be told he couldn't do this or needed to be protected there. "Is that the high school here or there?"

It started out as a silly joke and continued in that vein, but still... Horace felt himself kind of wanting to see a real ghost.

prolixity
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:36 pm
"Huh," Jordan said. "Well, we're a team on this one, so I guess we're better off looking somewhere else if there's nothing on this side." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Good to know."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:31 pm
"The high school here." Gloom replied. "Neither of y'are high enough level for the high school where Gloom is from. One day y'might be."

His tail swished, shadows darkening around him. "Do y'need a way out of here? Gloom can help and y'can look for ghosts elsewhere."

The Semblance of Unity

Prolixity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas