Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[ARCHIVE LOG]Muscle & Bikini Contest :[dice/image game]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragon Berri rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:27 pm
TIME TO SHAKE WHAT MY MOMMA GAVE ME!
Username: Strawberri Stardust
Pae Name: Ophelia
Image/Gif/etc:
User Image

RP Response: Ophelia stalked across the stage when her turn came again, hips swaying. When she reached center stage, she rolled her shoulders and flipped her hair back to pose. She wanted to make sure the judges got a good look at the goods.  
Shicala rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:33 pm
Username: Shicala
Pae Name: Payne
Image/Gif/etc:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RP Response: Payne was impressed by the hot guys around her showing off their bods less so about the females she was up against. She struck another pose with her next suit  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:44 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Shicala
Pae Name: Vash
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: Vash turned from his competition striking a simple pose giving a dazling expression as he did  
Shicala rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 pm
((Forgot vashs roll sry))  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Menelie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:57 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Menelie
Pae Name: Kieran
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: OK, so some of these folks were pretty good, Kieran had to admit. But! They were still no match for him!
"Hey," he said, approaching a pretty lady, "Have you seen my beach ball? It's about..." he flexed his arms in front of him. "This big around?"

Menelie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:01 pm
Username: Menelie
Pae Name: Jeanette Isabella
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: Oh, so that's what the little strings were for! Jeanette Isabella adjusted her wardrobe and then took another look at the competition. Everyone seemed pretty set on "sexy", so she figured she'd work another angle. She put her best airhead face on (really, it worked wonders and she had quite a good one) and struck a cute little pose with a little "tee-hee!"  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sailornorthstar rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:25 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: sailornorthstar
Pae Name: Stitch
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: Stitch panicked as he thought he saw a wave while he was posing and lost his balance and falling. To make up for it he did a hand stand to help him get back to his feet.  
sailornorthstar rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:41 pm
Username: sailornorthstar
Pae Name: Sugar Crystal
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: Sugar Crystal was amazed by how well her first pose went over with everyone she sat down and tried to look cute hopeing that the others would like this one also.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:14 pm
Ahhhhhh so many bakin' bodies!

Donned in his bright, tight, brilliant pink speedo, Adonis took in a deep breath, taking in the scents of well oiled muscles and flexed one mighty flex. He watched each and every pae that came to strut their stuff with eager eyes and a wide smile. So many seemed shy at first while others were naturals from the get go! Ah it pleased him so! "Do not be shy! Come, flex with all your glory! Be proud of your bodies!" the god of desire called out, sweeping among the many pae, clapping some on the back and dropping into poses for others.

He spotted two pae in particular that had caught his attention thus far. First was a tiny thing, small in body but big in attitude. His poses were the stuff of legend! At least, as far as kittens went. But still laughter bubbled forth from Adonis every time this tiny cat took the stage as if he were king. "Such big flexing for such a little kitten! You have earned these my tiny friend!" Adonis bellowed as he dropped into a flex, two shells rolling from his bulging muscles onto the floor near the tikicat's feet.

Adonis then worked his way over towards the second pae. A clawed mortal, reluctant at first but seeming to feel more at ease with himself. The lad made Adonis chuckle quite hardily with his poses, working those claws like magic! Adonis felt it only right to reward him! "My friend! You have much spirit, I like!" he grinned, pulling out three shells and clasped them to the other's chest in a mighty manly pat!

Standing to his feet, Adonis left the stage, taking his place once more to observe, watch, and grin. As he did so a few shells slipped into his speedo.....

Strawberri Stardust
Ikaia receives 2 shells

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Cain receives 3 shells

Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Daemon
Pae Name: Logan
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: Logan scrambled thru the crowds, hoping he wasn't too late He and Opal had gotten lost and for the life of him despite her nagging, he had refused to stop and ask for directions. It just felt...unmanly. Whatever that meant. Shrugging off her evil stare as she trudged along behind him, he quickly made it to stage in time to run up, give a quick flex of his readily defined muscles before being swept off stage.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:32 pm
Username: Daemon Gabriel
Pae Name: opal
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: Opal sighed as she watched Logan struggle to find a pose that fit him. Must be hard for the poor dear, not being born naturally to all that male stuff. Lord knows she couldn't do it. Quickly jumping on stage herself, she let he crowd know what she was. A girl. Until she tripped and fell on her fce.  
Kira of Flames rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:44 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Kira of Flames
Pae Name: Zenith
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: (optional)  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:08 pm
Username: Kira of Flames
Pae Name: Umeko
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: (optional)  
Daisicle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:22 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Daisicle
Pae Name: Snorri
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response:
Even if he didn't voice it quite as audibly as his partner, Snorri couldn't help but blush as Vera's unimaginably beautiful and cute existence made his fragile heart doki-doki. Even more so when she motioned for him to actually go up and give it a try.

Well, when she asked like that, there wasn't anything this old fish could do but melt and give in to every whim.

Following the lad before him, Snorri walked up and upon reaching the end he turned, posing in the first way he could think of and holding it for a moment before returning to the background.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:23 pm
Username: Daisicle
Pae Name: Vera
Image/Gif/etc:
User Image

RP Response:
Vera couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Snorri, -that Snorri- actually going up and walking about with the other guys. That pose! Those sultry, angsty eyes that reminded her of when they were young and newly in love. Oh how good he looked~ How utterly and totally tantalizing.

How.

Absolutely.

Delicious.

And he was aaaaaaaall hers~ Oh how she couldn't wait to get a nice taste of that lean piece of fish when the two of them got back to Alu Spring.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff