Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Knights

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to those who love to make stories, role-play, and have fun doing so. 

Tags: Role Play, Literature, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ғaѕнrade ĸnιgнтѕ
ƒαѕняα∂є кηιgнтѕ ♛ Main Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiimii

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:05 pm
Maliarc

70 (23)• Human• Neutral

User Image
Mood:
Present Company: .
Current Location: ----

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Physic and elemental based. The boy looked like he had a hard time answering the question, and Maliarc could only assume that meant he had no specialty. He was just a mage who wanted to learn everything he could. This put a bit of a damper on his plane;his next question was going to be what sort of spells did the boy want to learn, but judging by his answer, he would just say "all of them!" in some over optimistic way, so Maliarc would have to adjust his game plan.

"Alpha, Beta, and Gamma." He suddenly blurted, staring into the ground this time. "Alpha claims he is the real one you should save. Beta claims Alpha is lying, and that he is the real one, therefore you should save him. Gamma claims that Beta is spouting nonsense, so you should save him."

It was an incredibly easy riddle, but Maliarc wanted to know the boys answer regardless. "Explain your answer."

OOC:

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:26 pm
Mephis Inferni

Digital Obsession

AGE• 25
RACE• Human, Mage
ALLEGIANCE• Erelandra
LOCATION• Maeven, Fashrade - Marketplace

User Image
AGE• 19
RACE• Human, Gypsy
ALLEGIANCE• Band of Gypsies

User Image

Alfie thought for a moment, brushing aside the first few answers which he felt were wrong. Which was telling the truth? He took his time before looking to Maliarc and answering in detail. "If Alpha is telling the truth, then Gamma is also telling the truth - making that impossible. If Beta is telling the truth, then Alpha is lying and Gamma is lying - it fills the conditions. If Gamma is telling the truth, then Beta is lying, which means Alpha is telling the truth - this is impossible. Therefore, Beta is telling the truth," he excitedly replied. He sincerely hoped his answer was right. His gut feeling made him think so.

➳➳➳➳

Jaelle listened and knew the answer. She wondered if Alfen would be able to see it too. If he was a physic based mage, he should be able to decipher riddles and uncover the truth. She was actually surprised when he came to the same conclusion as her. She looked from the short mage to the older, taller one to see if it was right.

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
  • There are two sides... 50

Amiimii

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 am
Maliarc

70 (23)• Human• Neutral

User Image
Mood:
Present Company: Alfie, Jealle, Sevira, Elesmira, Wilhelm
Current Location: Training Grounds

The boy had technically given the correct answer, though it was hardly the answer the mage was hoping for. Mages were usually known for heir knack for finding roundabout solutions to something with simple ones. Granted, he only knew that based on research. It was times like these Maliarc cursed living such a secluded life.

"Yes," he replied slowly "you are correct." The kid was rather charming. His wonder had still not faded and he exuded a childlike innocence not found even in some youths of the day.

"However," his eyes moved from the ground to meet the young boys' "as a mage, do you not think you'd have the power to save them all? If three people begged for your help to survive, would you truly be satisfied with saving just one and leaving the other two for dead?"

He was only being this hard because he envied the kid. Maliarc could have grown up just like him, but instead he was molded into a cynical liar. The boy was wishing to learn from a mage going on an adventure that could decide the fate of the planet. If the boy wanted to learn, it would not be easy, and he needed to be prepared. One misstep could harm everyone.

"We have abilities beyond physical capabilities. We should endeavor to use them." For a moment, he remained quiet in contemplation. Debating within himself, he eventually gave up. He himself was too young for such things. "But very well. I dislike the idea of stopping another mage from learning all he can. I will help you." His face gave off a bright smile, though it was quickly gone.

"However," he began, the tone suddenly much different than before "if anything I teach you is used wrongly, the consequences will be severe." Maliarc was not a man of many talents, nor a mage of many spells. He knew his limitations, and doubted the kid would stick with him for very long. "I will not deceive you either. Most of my spells are used to kill." He gave the boy a moment to think. "Do you still wish to learn?"

OOC:

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:03 am
Mephis Inferni

Digital Obsession

AGE• 25
RACE• Human, Mage
ALLEGIANCE• Erelandra

User Image
AGE• 19
RACE• Human, Gypsy

User Image

Alfie was a little sad that the most logical answer, to him, was wrong, but Maliarc had a point. As a mage, he could save them all. He had been taught to be very methodical and practical, but here he was being taught to be smart in a new sense. To follow his heart. Then, the old man spoke about his spells. About killing. Alfie wasn't the kind of person to kill, unless absolutely necessary, but something his father used to say came to mind. "One cannot understand save life if they do not know the means to take it away. The world is not just black and white, death and life. To be a mage, one needs to know all, and that includes darker spells," he stated firmly.

➳➳➳➳

////

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100

VSG12
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:04 am
Mephis Inferni

Digital Obsession

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
26 // Human // Captain of the Guard (Fashrade Army)
◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙
User ImageUser Image

Sevira looked at the two and wondered if they knew what they were getting themselves into. Sure, the gypsy girl -- Jaelle -- she had a reason to be there, she'd mentioned it before in great detail. The boy, the one with the long name Sevira would likely not remember, he was a little out of place amongst the rest. Everyone else but him had the shared mission of beating Kamawanaiyo before she could ever venture from the host body she was trapped in. This boy only wanted a teacher, thus making his placement rather sceptical. Would be be a burden down the road or would be be an ally? Sevira was unsure whether or not he should be allowed in, but he seemed to make himself Maliarc's shadow. The thought made her chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:05 am
Wilhelm Arctavius

29• Human• Fashrade

User Image
Mood: Curious
Present Company: Sevira/Maliarc/Elesmira
Current Location: Training Grounds, Maeven.

Wilhelm grunted in agitation, the young girl managed to just barely clip him with the blade. But seeing her adapt on the fly brought a grin to his face as he let the stick clatter on the cobbled ground. "You did, but not enough to help you in a real fight." He pointed at the wound, where barely any blood trickled forth. "Not even enough to leave a scar. But watching your quick change in fighting let me know just the kind of weapon you'll need to keep with you. A good Estoc would suit you well, it has no cutting edge but is as fine a thrusting sword as any could want. Lightweight, easy enough to wield in one hand or two should the need be there."

Wilhelm looked up then, hearing Sevira call for him. "You know, I've let it slide all day long...but if you're going to call me by my nickname, use the right one! IT IS BLIGHTSHIELD, NOT BRIGHTSHIELD!" He roared in amusement, ushering the elfin princess along with him. It seemed there were more guests now, more comers to the party it seemed. He was loathe to add anymore individuals to this ragtag party of wanders and warriors. It was already going to be difficult enough keeping an eye on Princess Amira and Maliarc, Sevira would have no troubles if a fight broke loose.

Looking beside Sevira, he saw that she brought his armor along. Nodding gratefully, he donned it with practiced ease. "Who are the newcomers, Sevira?" He didn't feel like introducing himself yet again, and most likely getting riled up from more cryptic answers.

OOC: Time for me to have a ball. While conversing is all well and good, I adore combat roleplaying.

Digital Obsession

VSG12

Mephis Inferni
Vice Captain

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:39 am
Mephis Inferni

Digital Obsession

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
User ImageUser Image

"Well it gets your attention much quicker than calling your name," she teased back with a light grin. "They seem trustworthy enough, at least the lass does. The boy seems to need a mentor in Maliarc and he seems harmless enough. Jaelle, she's the gypsy, and Alfen, the little pipsqueak mage," she introduced for Wilhelm.

She watched him don his armor and looked to the sun. If they were to start this quest, it would be wise to wait until morning. The new question was where to house Elesmira....Princess Amira? If she was to be at an Inn she would need someone nearby as a guard in case something went wrong. It couldn't be Sevira nor Wilhelm since they needed the rest to restore their strength for the next morning's ride. As she was thinking of what to do for rest, she realised one important thing, she didn't even know where they needed to go first.

As she was about to ask Maliarc or Wilhelm, she realised someone else would be of good use. "Jaelle, I take it you carry tarot? May we use them to seek answers?" she asked politely. She wasn't expert in tarot, but she knew that it was best to be kind to a gypsy, lest you face a hex from them.

/////
/////
User Image
αмιяα ѕєη¢єηвαυgн
17 // Princess of Goleta // Posing as a Travelling Healer (Elesmira)
User ImageUser Image

Amira was happy she at least managed to get a blow, albeit one that was rather fruitless in an actual battle. She did appreciate his words, and while she was no swordsmen, she at least knew the history and types of swords. "Personally, I think that a rapier or even something close to a Colichemarde, would suit someone of my weight and size," she said with a sigh of relief the fighting was over. She still felt bad to have inflicted any wound on him, since she barely knew the man.

"Forgive my friends here for not introducing themselves. My name is Elesmira Luallen, a travelling healer. The tall, bulky man with an attitude is named Wilhelm. The stoic and stern woman is named Sevira," she stated.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:37 pm
Maliarc

70 (23)• Human• Neutral

User Image
Mood:
Present Company: Alfie, Jealle, Sevira, Elesmira, Wilhelm
Current Location: Training Grounds

It seemed the young boy and Maliarc disagreed on a few things, but the lad was not wrong. Maliarc himself felt that he would have been fine without knowing death as intimately as he did. Nevertheless, the kid wanted to learn, and Maliarc was not going to forsake one of his own.

"Very well. If that's how you feel, I have no problem teaching you. But if, at any time during your lessons, begin to no longer take my seriously, it's over." He proclaimed, somewhat actually happy someone wanted to learn from him. He'd always wanted to be a teacher of sorts. "And of course, if I ever find you about to use these spells to take an innocent life, I'll try to stop you with all my power."

For a moment, a silence hung between the two, creating a somber feeling. Maliarc quickly did away with it, however. "Not that I think you're that type of person. As a fellow mage, I believe you have your heart in the right place."

OOC: I am incredibly sorry it took me this long to reply. :c

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

Amiimii

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:02 pm
Mephis Inferni

Digital Obsession

MellowKittyKat

AGE• 25
RACE• Human, Mage
ALLEGIANCE• Erelandra
LOCATION• Maeven, Fashrade - Training Square

User Image
AGE• 19
RACE• Human, Gypsy
LOCATION• Maeven, Fashrade - Training Square

User Image

Alfie knew what Maliarc meant and nodded without saying a word. He was still young and never had much training from his father, who he admired more than anyone. The teachers he had at the Academy of Magic were never very forgiving with his wild nature. Many said he could never pay attention and was always doing other things. No one in his life had taken the time to appreciate what he had to give and his willingness to learn if someone could find a way to reach him. "I won't disappoint you," he stated firmly.

➳➳➳➳

Jaelle looked to Sevira and felt she knew what the female knight was referring to. Asking tarot cards anything always worked in the middle of the night and it was always best to treat the cards like their own entity and not just some trinket that gives answers at the tip of a hat. The fact the older knight understood this made the gypsy girl smile. "I'll do it when the time is right. I will use them to get you the answer you seek, but know it may not be one you will like," she claimed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:02 pm
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
User ImageUser Image

Sevira looked to Jaelle and then to the people passing by, oblivious to the turn of events in Istrean history. How many of them would perish if Kamawanaiyo was to return to the world? She refused to think about it; they had to succeed. When the girl mentioned the answers being ones she wouldn't like, she shrugged. "I don't care if it's good or bad. I only need to know where we need to go first. Where we can find clues and traces to find the host. They must be so frail and old, kept alive by the witches power, if the witch has been concealed in them for so long. They won't put up a fight," she said in a low voice.

In her head there was a vision of a shadowed figure, half human half animal, approaching them around night time in Maeven. Someone knew to the quest? How many more people would she encounter in her home city alone? She'd only sought out Wilhelm and got an extra four people, with the vision of a fifth now. She wondered what the future held for them now. As she looked to Elesmira/Amira to see if she had anything to say, the girl seemed to have the same vision. Possibly sent by the Silphs as an attempt to guide them?

/////
/////
User Image
αмιяα ѕєη¢єηвαυgн
User ImageUser Image

Amira got the same vision as Sevira did, although hers was a little more clear. In her eyes, she could clearly see that it was a faun, although the features of his face were still shrouded. From what she saw, it was a male with a long, dark beard. Looking for someone like him would be easy, as the fauns were thought to be extinct. He would most likely conceal the lower half of his body with either clothes or magic, so he'd be easy to spot for the group. She noticed Sevira saw the same, to a degree, and knew that the Knight would likely be on the look-out for anyone resembling the figure.

She kept quiet as Alfen was taken in as an apprentice by Maliarc and Jaelle agreed to read her gypsy Tarot Cards during night time to get an answer of where to go. It was finally a start to stopping Kamawanaiyo once and for all. And with the witch stopped, the demons would stop hunting her and her family down. How she wanted to go home...

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

MellowKittyKat

Green Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:11 am

aleith x elemaris

THE WARRIOR OF RED AND BLACK

___The Realm of Humans. It's capital is Maeven and it is a land of lords and ladies. The rotten rich and disgusting poor; living in beautiful castles or little cottages in the many plains and mountains of this green land.
___There are many ways to describe Fashrade, as there were many books about this particular place. Many brave knights were born here, trained here, amongst the castles and quiet living the humans somehow maintained. There were adventures and treasures to be had all across the land for both the most novice travelers to the most experienced. Like a goddamned fairytale.
___The only issue with Fashrade is that demons were not usually welcome, and many citizens were still prejudice against the demon race because of wars long ago. And although many demons were in fact quite prejudice and bigheaded themselves, it did not mean that all that traveled to Fashrade were there with the intent of harming the kingdom and it's people.
___It was in Fashrade, in it's capital of Maeven, that - for some unknown reason - Aleith Elemaris' apprentice asked to meet her. They had been separated on their journey here, Aleith commanding her apprentice to run ahead so she may meditate in the forests before arrival.
___Their previous mission had been quite perilous but proved as great training for the both of them. Especially her young apprentice. She had grown proud of her the past few moons they had been travelling together... It was still strange having a companion, let alone one so young as she. But it was a learning experience. For the both of them.
___But, of course, her loyal apprentice had made things rather difficult again. Aleith hadn't ever even been to Fashrade because of the fact that demons weren't normally welcomed. She might have been half Drow, the black horns that jutted from her head along with the menacing sword and mace she had mounted above her red and black armor were menacing enough and often caused one or two outcries when traveling to different kingdoms -- especially new ones. Usually the warrior tried to avoid these certain situations if she could, but... She couldn't leave her apprentice. It wasn't that the half-blood enjoyed her company or anything, it was that she was her apprentice and instead of just leaving her to mess about to travel elsewhere, Aleith would have strong words with her about going to places where she was not usually welcomed. It was a learning experience for her, really... A lesson learning, that's all.
___To avoid any guards and issues getting in, Aleith payed a farmer to help smuggle her in. She hid a wagon of hay until they arrived safely at his farm. she thanks the old man before departing onto the dirt roads towards Maevan. Aleith wrapped her black cloak around her, sliding the hood up and over her head to at least cover her horns the best she could. She may have stood out, but it was enough to keep people afraid and avert their eyes rather than speak up and point her out in a crowd.
___Upon arriving in the capitol, her disguise proved effective and she passed through the small crowded markets with ease. Keeping her amber eyes down and the shadows in her face, she was simply a giant shadow passing by. She avoided crowds when she could, simply searching for that one familiar face. Where could she have gone? And why come to such a monotonous place? There was nothing but farms and little brick and dirt road towns...
___However, the longer she walked around, the more Aleith noticed how many guards and fighters around... There were many stalls selling armor and weapons of all kinds. Even blacksmiths making custom weapons. How droll, almost even curious. Moving deeper into Maeven she passed a group of guards who seemed to be training. They were running, most gasping for air while their brothers encouraged them to keep going. She watched them pass, holding her breath. It was starting to make sense now...
___Aleith came upon a small tavern called the Boar's Tusk. It was filled with soldiers from what Aleith could tell from the ones who entered and excited. They all seemed quite busy with their own affairs, but a few happened to run out and around the building quite excitedly. Aleith swiftly cut through the crowd and followed them in curiousity. She could hear the soft clinking of swords and muffled voices. Eventually she was led to a small training grounds that wasn't far off from the tavern, and near a large building that she only assumed was where guards and knights both went to study and train.
___There was a strange group that hovered in the circle. Aleith stood back, a good distance so they wouldn't notice the massive black figure standing there just quite yet. A regal man and a woman, a young elf, an old man that looked like a mage and two young looking humans. They all were happily conversing, though the subject seemed serious. The only ones that stuck out to her were the regal man and woman and the old mage... They seemed to know a thing or two. And the man looked like he was itching a fight.
___A grin slowly formed on her black lips as she suddenly felt a familiar energy close behind her. A sweet and warm aura that hid a soul full of power and rage that could take on many of evils and creatures across the land.
___"Veronica," she called to her, her voice deep and as smooth as velvet. She looked to her out of the corner of her eyes, unable to hide the grin that still hung on her face. "Did you want to come here because you wished to train?" she scoffed, chuckling to herself. She already knew the answer. "Well done, my apprentice... This should prove to be a very interesting experience."
___Aleith reached up, pulling back her hood to reveal her face and horns, her white as snow hair spilling out and down her back. Her skin was black with beautiful red tribal patterns painted over her jawline, cheeks and chin. Against her dark red-amber eyes, she looked as though she was from a different and hellish realm. She placed a weary hand on her hilt, nodding towards the group before looking down at Veronica.
___"We should see if they are willing to spar first... But you may challenge any of them that you would like." she allowed, sticking close to her as they began to approach the group. "I will step in only if I need too... But I want you to make me proud, my little firefly..." she whispered, her gaze falling to the group they approached.
___Her stomach turned. She wouldn't admit she was worried about her. But she knew Veronica went in a little too headstrong when it came to things like this. She would protect her if she needed without fear of being in a place where she may be out numbered. Just another... learning experience.

Location: Fashrade, Maeven. Training grounds, not far from the Boar's Tusk
Company: Veronica, approaching a group of new people.
Mood: Calm, but protective.
ooc: Blaaaah c: Hello everyone~!

Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

VSG12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

𝓥eronica 𝒮teele

Maevan. A place Veronica knew she would like. She had never been there before, but from all the stories she heard from both her father and her former fellow mercenaries had gotten her hopes up. At first glance, the city was stunning. Grand structures obscured her view and the walls were certainly impressive;it was easy to see why many spoke fondly of the place. Upon closer inspection, she found it wholly underwhelming. Almost all the guards here were small fry, with only a few of them being deemed worthy by the young warrior.

Luckily for her, she also seemed unassuming at first glance. so gaining entrance to places was easy. Loose hair clung to her face as she made her way through the city, constantly smirking at the guards doing...well, whatever they were doing. Nobody had caught her interest as of yet, so she was idly wondering around. Aleith would be somewhat close behind her, but this pupil didn't particularly see a reason to seek her out yet. After all, it had been her idea to come here, and so far, it seemed a flat idea.

"General Blightshield can be a pain in the arse sometimes..."
"Shh. You never know whose around. Don't want to get caught complaining."

Disgruntled rumblings caught the ear of Veronica, and she eagerly approached the recruits, instantly interrogating them as to the whereabouts of this general. General's were usually pretty strong, and if she could find him, perhaps she could challenge him. Her information gathered, she headed towards the upper part of Maevan, to the training grounds where this general would supposedly be located.

It became clear why people liked Maevan. They were the epitome of politeness compared to the rest of the world. Sure, it was easy to see the class differences between everyone, but it was as if everyone was complacent. At least, on the outside;Veronica did not care to delve any deeper. What's more, she was hardly questioned while going deeper into the city. Perhaps it was her appearance, or perhaps they simply didn't think people would randomly enact violence in the middle of the day. A far cry from the norm, whatever the cause.

When she had finally made it to the training grounds using the information she had gathered, she was a bit dismayed to see her mentor already there. She had made it here much more quickly than Veronica had anticipated, but she couldn't admit to being actually sad. Her dismay didn't last very long;her masters penchant for knowing when she was near always brought a smile to her face.

Having received Aleiths blessing, Veronica stepped forward and continued towards the group, stopping a respectable distance away from the one she could easily pick out as "General Blightshield".

"General Blightshield?" she asked as a question, though she already knew the answer. "I was wondering if you might spare some time to spar with someone..."

Her intentions were clear. She wanted to fight a strong person. Generals were strong. He was a general. There was no further explanation needed. She would even let him choose the weapon.

OOC: This post is a bit shabby. Trying to switch my sleeping schedule for work. D:

Location: Fashrade, Maeven. Training grounds, near the Boar's Tusk.

Company: Aleith, General Blightshield, a few others

MellowKittyKat

Mephis Inferni

Amiimii

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:04 am
{{OOC}} Greetings! Welcome to the party!
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
User ImageUser Image

Sevira looked to two new people walk towards them and sighed. More people? What in the name of the Gods could be next? They were already waiting for a faun to come over, from the vision they received before, so this was unexpected. What was more unexpected, however, was one of the two who approached. She was tall, around Sevira's own height when not in her heeled armor boots, and muscular for a demon. What really stood out to Sevira was how confidently she held herself in a nation she knew disliked her race. That kind of confidence was admirable, and she had to be a strong fighter to hold herself in that regard. She listened and stood back as the smaller of the two addressed Wilhelm by his nickname. A match? How bizarre.

"If you two are to spar, you must abide by Fashrade rules. No mortal blows and if someone calls for a fight to be stopped you must do as commanded. I will act as the judge, if that is alright with you," she stated calmly.

While to the others this behavior would seem out of place from her barking out why they were there, this was her normal demeanour when amongst comrades. She was used to acting as the judge in fights between comrades mostly because she was skilled. It was also because she wanted to see what they wanted without coming across as demanding and cold. She had a gut feeling they weren't a direct threat, but something was being hidden from them. She wondered what it could possibly be...

/////
/////
User Image
αмιяα ѕєη¢єηвαυgн
User ImageUser Image

The turn of events was strange to her, but she did scamper behind Sevira for a moment. In truth, she was hiding from the giant demon-woman, not because she looked startling but because she was a demon. She had reason to be afraid, as demons had gone after her family. The thought that she might be in league with them clung to her mind and she was scared. She was no fighter, she knew that much and admitted it blatantly. Still, behind Sevira she felt safer. Then, the smaller woman asked the General for a match. What could she want? She glanced between Sevira and the Wilhelm and stayed quiet. She didn't like the idea of where this was going.

"Be careful, not many would outright ask a General for a fight unless they know what they are doing," she muttered under her breath to him as she leapt behind Sevira.

When Sevira moved to speak to Wilhelm, she went beside Jaelle and Alfen. The two stood beside Maliarc, who seemed all but happy to watch everything unfold. She just wanted to run and hide. But Sevira didn't seem scared, which meant they weren't a threat....yet. Just as she was about to try and speak out against the match, she noticed someone else walking towards them. Someone she'd seen just before in her vision. The faun man.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:34 am
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
User Image
AGE• xxxxxx 25 xxxxxx 19xxxxxx 46
RACE• xxx Human, Mage xxx Gypsyxxx Faun
ALLEGIANCE• ...Erelandra xxx Band of Gypsiesxxx Temple of History
LOCATION•
Maeven, Training Square (Boar's Tusk)
Maeven, Training Square (Boar's Tusk)
Maeven, approaching the Training Square

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Alfen watched the two newcomers come forth and raised a brow. What did they want? Who were they? Why did they want to duel Wilhelm? So many questions were running through his head. He decided to remain quiet for once. Let the answers come to him instead of seeking them out. He was unsure of the taller of the two; the demon woman. She was intimidating. He hoped she wouldn't lash out at them, but from what he could tell she didn't seem like a threat. He patiently waited for something to happen.

User Image

Jaelle looked at the two and wondered if she should speak up. The older, taller woman, the demon, had a very grey aura. A neutral aura. She wasn't a threat, at least not yet. She knew she could hex them both if they tried anything. That was if they attacked without warning. Since all they wanted was a sparring match, she remained silent.

User Image

Elijah Carvano, Eli to most, walked through the streets of Maeven in his Erowyth clothes. Although known to be a faun by only Elesmira/Amira and Sevira, not many others could tell. He wore the typical Erowyth travel garb, a long sarong, and a headband that were common in men's clothing. To others, he was no faun but a bearded man coming from a far-off nation. He walked along the streets until he found the people he was looking for. He remained off to the side, not approaching directly, until everything else had played it's part. He wanted to see these two newcomers, two he had not seen in his visions before. He wanted to see what they were capable of. He was also weary of the demon woman for his own personal reasons.

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100

Mephis Inferni
Vice Captain

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:42 am
Wilhelm Arctavius

29• Human• Fashrade

User Image
Mood: Furious
Present Company: Loads of people
Current Location: Training Grounds, Maeven.

Wilhelm appraised the newcomer, a young woman that seemed a bit too bold for her own good. Definitely wasn't in the army, which raised a few questions as to why she'd know of his nickname. Sure, loose lips around town could let it slip in passing. The whole country probably knew that nickname by this point. But still, to be approached by nothing more than a wandering swordswoman and challenged to a duel? Absurd.

He crossed his arms and scowled, "I've no time to spar with anyone that isn't under my charge. You want to spar? Sign up for the army, then we'll talk once you finish training." Nearly turning away, his eyes rose above the young woman's head and bore directly into the Noeven's head. "And what, pray tell, are one of you doing here in Maeven, let alone Fashrade? Actually, I don't much care for the answer. I suggest you leave before I mount your horns above my mantle." Not that he'd actually care enough to save the horns for decoration, but he was sure it would get his sentiments across perfectly. Satisfied, he turned away from the group and began walking back towards the barracks to make preparations for the journey.

OOC: Oof, sorry.

Digital Obsession

VSG12

ғaѕнrade ĸnιgнтѕ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items