Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:58 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik noticed the smile that took over her face. 'She looks so serene.' The young man thought to himself and was rather transfixed. Thankfully her response and her quip broke him from his stupor. He chuckled at her statement of walks on the beach.

XXXX Erik's meal was just about finished and he paused to respond to her. "Please tell me you like Pina Coladas." He joked with a small laugh. He thought on it for a moment "I hate spicy food too. It seems like a punishment on my senses I hate it." He made a face of pure disgust before he continued "What style of dance?" He asked curiously. He had noticed the fluidity in her movements. Originally he just thought she was naturally fluid, but in retrospect the control she showed over her movements screamed that she was a dancer. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

" Only drink to have on a beach." She said with another laugh. She eat half of her chicken before she started to work on her waffle. She was not sure if she could eat all this food but she was going to try! " Ballet." Lily said and let out a sigh. " Bet you thought it might be something cooler huh? Sorry." Lily took a brake from eating her food and sat back in her seat looking at the dent in her food that she eat. She hoped he wasn't really going to pay for all of this because it really was a lot of food!

She glanced at the time and noticed it was way past when she was meant to take her medication. She had to take them once in the morning and once at night or when ever she was acting out. She didn't want to take them now because she would have to explain why she had to take them and that could just ruin everything. Maybe skip them just this once? Thinking about it she got her purse and sat up. " Sorry, I will be right back. Don't touch my food, I am still working on it." She warned Erik before leaving to go to the washroom. Going to the sink and digging threw her purse she pulled out her meds and popped two pills into her mouth. She looked in the mirror, fixing her hair before leaving to rejoin Erik. " Sorry about that." Someone had just came into the diner and walked passed Lily so she moved out of the way so he could pass making her bump into their own booth and falling into the spot next to Erik. " Sorry." She said as she felt his warmth as there shoulders were touched to touched.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:03 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man couldn't help but chuckle at her wit. "You have a point there." He conceded as he sat back and relaxed. When she mentioned her dance style was ballet he wasn't too shocked. The way she moved showed the grace that accompanied that style, it would be odd if she had said hip hop.

XXXX He nodded his head to her as she moved to go to the bathroom, after her small warning. Erik sighed and shook his head 'So self deprecating. I get humble but this is beyond humble. Does she not see how great she is?' he thought to himself as he awaited her return. He heard her walk towards the table and her inevitable fall into his side of the booth. With her so close Erik could really get a good sense of her scent, with her being around him so long he was sure he had it committed to memory now. Feeling the small heat of her shoulder against his Erik turned and smiled to her. "Don't worry about it, I don't mind." He said in a soft tone. He looked to her and turned his head in an obvious sign of curiosity "I think Ballet is pretty cool, takes a lot of skill. I sure would like to see you dance one day." He said honestly with a rather calm smile on his face. He wanted her to smile more, her laughing and smiling here in the restaurant probably made his day today. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:16 am

Lily Grey

Lily smiled up at Erik as he said he didn't mind being so close to her. She to did not mind being so close yo him, as she normally would not be so close to another person but she felt safe with him. Something she had not felt in a very long time. " I have not danced in front of someone in god knows who long." She said thinking back the last time she danced for someone and that was her parents. When she was in the foster system she had to stop taking classes but she practice on her own time till she started working and getting money to save to pay for classes again. So her teacher seen her dance until she just turned 17 and her foster father found she was spending her money. Not long after she ran away.

" Maybe....Some day..." If he didn't find out she was "crazy" maybe she would see him again, she hoped so. Lily got up and went to her side of the table and started to eat her food but she couldn't eat much more of it. She eat about over half of eat item so was happy she just half of the food. " I don't think I can eat anymore... I might pass out."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:54 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik quietly watched her as she left his side. He wasn't quite sure, but he felt comfortable at her side like things were going to be alright for him. He smiled as he listened to her, talk about her dancing but his smile really reached his eyes when she stated the possibility of 'some day' that meant the promise of future encounters. "I look forward to that, I think you'll be amazing." He said quietly before finishing off the last bites of his meal.

XXXX Content and full Erik smiled and chuckled as she surrendered to her food. "That's alright, just means you have breakfast tomorrow already set up." He said with a laugh still on his lips. "Don't pass out till I get you home deal?" He joked as he waved a hand for Donna. The blonde woman came over with a box ready "I figured you wouldn't be able to finish." She smiled and handed the box to Lily before nodding at Erik "We'll take you at the counter kiddo." She said before walking back to the counter. Erik looked on before turning back to Lily "Don't leave." He said a bit more rushed than he normally would have which shocked him at the pressured tone of his speech. But he quickly shook that off "I'll be right back and I can help you carry half a chicken." He joked and finished it with a smile before walking off to the counter to pay for the meal. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Lily Grey

" It really isn't all that special." She was a little surprised how it seemed he wanted to see her dance. Wait was she really considering dancing in front of him some time? A slight blush was painted across her cheeks at the thought of it but she wasn't sure why. Maybe just nervous to dance in front of someone? The girl wasn't sure why but it seemed it was settled that she was going to dance for Erik to see.

Lily let out a sigh as Erik told her she had food for tomorrow. " Alright but no promises." Lily warned him with a weak smile before Donna came. She thanked Donna for the box and slowly started to pack her food in the box neatly before all the sudden Erik said don't leave. She looked up with her bluish grey eyes looking at him a little confused at first. " Don't worry I don't plan to." After tonight and the idea of walking home in the dark there was no way. Plus she didn't want to leave either. She noticed Erik going to the counter to pay so the girl hurried up, packing her food in the box and grabbing her purse before running to the counter beside him. " I can pay for my own meal."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:03 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled and thanked Donna as he handed over the money for the order. When Lily cam bounding up wanting to pay for her food. He was about to protest but Donna beat him to it. "Not taking your money honey. Not after this boy pulled you to our place in the dead of night." She shook her head as she handed Erik his change before turning to Lily with a smile "Not to mention he did order for you so technically it was his food, only fair he pay for his foolishness. Honestly Erik Chicken and Waffles?"She finished by chiding Erik for his order to which Erik shrugged "It's all I could think of. Besides what would you have ordered her?" Erik said incredulously. Donna took the challenge with a self assured smile. "Blackberry stuffed crepes." She answered plainly and Erik's shoulders slumped at her counter "Dang, I didn't think of that." He admitted before shrugging and turning to Lily

XXXX Erik smiled at her, he wasn't quite sure but when she had assured him she wouldn't leave he felt calmer. Which was strange to him but for now he didn't question it and probably would analyze that later. He quickly reached their booth and shrugged on his jacket along with his back pack before returning to Lily's side. "C'mon I'll walk you home." He offered with a kind smile "I am the one that made us go on a detour in the first place." He said with a small laugh as he was the one that insisted they get some food. "You both are more than welcome back anytime. Have a good night kids." Donna said with a smile before walking away from the pair off to do some type of work in the restaurant. Erik smiled and nodded to the women before extending his hand to Lily as an invitation to continue on their journey of getting her home. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Lily Grey

Lily was digging threw her purse to find her wallet to pay for her own meal but both Donna and Erik stopped her. " Really I would not of mind paying for it but thank you." Lily said with a smile to Erik but her attention soon turned to Donna at the word of blackberries. " I am getting that next time." She stated with a firm nod. Really anything with blackberries Lily would eat it in a heart beat. She had always loved them, even when she was a kid.

Erik claimed he would walk her home which made the girl happy as she did not want to walk home alone in the dark, even though her apartment was not to far away. She turned to the man giving him a nod before turning back to Donna with a smile. " Thank you for the meal. I hope to come by again soon to try those Blackberry stuffed crepes." She gave Donna a wave and looked at Erik to see his hand was extended out towards her. She looked at it a bit confused, not sure if he was wanting her to take it or not. The young woman was puzzled by this as it was not something that really happened to her. Normally if a hand was out in anyway back were she was from it was to hit or hurt her in some way. Slowly, Lily started to reach her hand out towards his. She was a bit hesitant and it was clear but soon enough Lily took Eriks hand.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:09 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik watched as she hesitantly stared at his hand for a moment. 'Oh crap. I didn't even know I did that.' Erik thought to himself slightly shocked at his actions. Seeing her hesitate made him realize how awkward that might be for her, that he was being too familiar. The pack never really cared who touched who, there was no personal space so this concept was fairly new to him in some ways. Erik was about to draw his hand back when she tentatively reached out to it.

XXXX The young man couldn't help but let a rather calm smile play his features as he felt her soft small hand in his own. He stared at their joined hands for a moment, hers small and soft whereas his were long and calloused. He was sure she noticed the coarse feel of his hand but he tried to shake that from his mind. His bright blue eyes lifted to see hers and he gave her a brief nod, still with that same smile, before he began to lead her out of the restaurant. Once outside Erik took a look to the sky and noticed the near full moon, in the diner his eyes were bright but with the moonlight they could almost seem to glow to some people. He knew this but he hoped that to her it would appear as a trick of the light. 'You just met her no need to scare her off with your fangs and fur just yet.' Erik admonished himself. So he turned his attention to getting her home, raising an arm to point in the direction they had been walking before he asked with a self assured voice "That way right?" He asked and patiently waited for her instruction before he continued moving. Unconsciously, his hand had held onto hers and squeezed lightly as her hand remained in his.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Lily Grey

The two of them were off again but this time their were joined in hands. Normally if someone reached their hand out at Lily in any way or really just got to close she would back away. Erik on the other hand... He was different from the others and she didn't know why. She felt safer the closer she was to him which was something knew to her. She could feel his large firm hand around her small frail artistic ones and it was a nice feeling.

As they walked, Lily mostly looked straight ahead and the odd time what was around them just to make sure that no one odd was around that might create any problems like at the cafe. Her glances soon went down to their hands and she saw how much bigger his were to hers. A soft smile painted across her face as she admired his hand before looking up at Erik to see what looked like his blue eyes glowing in the moonlight. She never seen anyones eyes do that before, maybe it was because she had not seen anyone look up at the moon before with blue eyes like his? When Erik stopped looking at the moon and looked down at her she quickly looked away, hoping that he didn't see her looking at her. " Yeah just down there." Lily gave him a nod and started to lead the way, still hand in hand as she felt his hand grim get ever so slightly tighter. Within five minutes the two of them were in front of her apartment building. " This is it. Really you didn't have to go threw the trouble of walking me home." Her Apartment building was clearly old and run down, most likely one of the cheapest place you could get in this city.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:33 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was content to continue walking with her, he walked slowly. First of all because he was so much taller than her and he needed to match her stride. The second reason was much more selfish than the first, he liked spending time with her. It wasn't long till they showed up at her apartment building. The young man looked to the building and then back to Lily. "Don't worry about it. I wanted to do it." Erik said in a calm voice. Looking at the moons position let him know how late it was.

XXXX The young man smiled for a moment and looked down at their hands. Slowly he released his grip on her hand and stuffed his hand inside his jacket. "Besides, thank you for talking with me. It gets pretty lonely sometimes." Erik admitted in a somber tone. He missed the feel of her hand but it was time for humans to be off to bed. "I'll see you around Lily, remember I'll be waiting for that dance." He said with a smirk before he began to walk away, but not towards his own home. Back to work. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Lily Grey

Lily looked down at their hands as Erik pulled his away and she still could feel the warmth of his hand on hers. She looked up at him with a smile as she shrugged a little." Still, thank you Erik. For everything tonight." She said before he said he would be waiting to see her dance which made her blush a little. " Yeah... See yeah." Lily watched him walk away for a while before digging threw her purse and pulling out her keys. She unlocked the door and was about to step in before taking once last glance at Erik. Wondering if she really would ever see him again before she entered the building.

Lily's apartment was on the top floor and there was no elevator so she walked up those stairs every day, though she didn't really mind. It was just when she had a bunch of bags when coming back from shopping was a pain. Entering her small apartment she went straight into her little room, changed and plunked onto her bed. Thinking over all that happened tonight she let out a sigh and turned off her lights. If he really knew me we wouldn't meet another time... Just like everyone else."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik walked away solemnly and made a promise to himself to stop by her cafe the following night. While that promise helped some it did not abate the loneliness he currently felt again descending upon him. Normally he relished being alone but now having been in another's company and without bloodshed he was made aware of the crushing loneliness he felt without a companion. Erik turned his head to the sky and took in the scents of those around him. Sure he could still smell her, having been introduced to the scent he knew he'd never forget it now. But another scent alerted him. Reminding him of his actual duty and position, he moved toward the scent to an alley of a bar.

XXXX Quickly the young hunter came upon his prey, a rather attractive woman holding a man by the throat as a silvery mist floated from him to her open mouth. With a sigh and a crack of his neck Erik set down his backpack behind a trash can. Before launching himself at the woman and tackling her to the ground. Out came a silver dagger and while she fought Erik with her might he quickly plunged the knife to her chest. But he didn't stop there, following his training in the pack he carved out her heart and ripped that in half. Looking to her eyes he noted them fade to black signalling the succubus' demise. Easily enough he stood from his kill and watched as the man on the ground regained his breath. Erik came to the man to check on him and seeing he was in fact alive Erik picked up his backpack and cleaned his knife on the mans shirt before sheathing it. Being the sneak he was Erik made sure to take the mans cellphone and called the police. He made no report, only simply dialed the number and walked away into the night. When Erik finally returned to his one bedroom apartment he crossed off the woman's' picture on his wall. "One down a million to go." the young hunter said to himself as he prepared to retire from the eventful day. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Lily Grey

The following day Lily woke up a little later then normal as she did not go to bed till late last night. She changed into some shorts and a plain shirt before put her hair up into a pony tail. Today she happened to have the day off which meant two things for Lily. Running and reading. Putting on her sneakers and grabbing her cheap used i-pod the girl set off for her morning run. She planned on running to the cafe to let her boss know what happened to the table before she did her normal run in the park. The moment she entered the cafe all she could hear was her boss yelling out her name and asking what happened last night. She explained about the drunks coming in and what happened and she was able to get him to calm down. It was all worked out in the end and she didn't lose her job, just now when she worked nights a male worker had to be with her as well was all. Lily didn't feel the need but she didn't bother fussing over it.

Now that was out of the way Lily made her way to the park. The moment she was at the park she looked at her watch and started running as fast as her thin legs could carry her. She wasn't a very fast runner but she wanted to improve herself so she ran every morning she had off. It was just something for her to do rather then be cooped up all day in that little apartment of hers. When her legs couldn't carry her anymore she stopped and checked her watch to see if she improved at all and she did but only a little. Still it was something and she was proud of herself. Lily huffed and puffed as she slowly made her way to a patch of grass and plopped down, looking up at the sky.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:04 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man woke up slowly and with a touch of irritability hanging on him. But that easily dissipated as sleep ebbed from his mind, which tended to happen just after his morning shower. Shaking his head to rid himself of the water he moved to make himself some breakfast. As he peered into his sad excuse for a refrigerator, full of nothing but some soda, beer and condiments Erik let out a growl. "Stupid fridge." He insulted his refrigerator for not having any food. For a moment his hunger soured his mood but his mood quickly calmed when he remembered the muffin still in his bag. Happily Erik pulled out his muffin and ate as he sent some e-mails. After alerting the wife that he had the pictures from last night he received instructions to meet her at her job. Erik glared at his screen, he was hoping to do this online rather than in person but he agreed. Quickly printing out the incriminating photographs he dressed in a plain red t-shirt and jeans along with his classic black work boots. Casually he strapped his knife into the waistband of his jeans and made sure that his shirt would cover it. Satisfied and with his pictures in a large envelope Erik placed his sunglasses over his eyes before walking out the door.

XXXX Once he was on his way the woman had texted him to meet her in the park near her work. Erik shrugged and agreed to meet her at the park near the center fountain. So that's where he sat right on the lip of a fountain. He looked around, ever aware, and noticed the telling scent that Lily was nearby. 'Makes since, this is near her work.' He tried to pin point her location, he could tell that she was at least sweating and tired but with so many people around and exercising Erik had to block off his sense of smell as it was all too overpowering. He fidgeted uncomfortably sometimes his senses helped but in human settings they hurt most of the time. So there the young man waited as he tapped his foot impatiently waiting for his customer to appear. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces