Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:56 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Zac Bantock - determined querent .
    I am interested in (any topics you're interested in; The creatures of Other Ashdown, exploring the strange otherworld, potentially exploring his power at finding things. Information, information, information. What the hell is in his hand if he dosen't find out sooner, what's up with the ocean (not on the table I know)

I am not interested in: Permanent Death - suffering is fine, making himself question himself is fine <3 - on the scale of 1-10 for suffering where ten is the highest - I am ok with 9.7% basically! He's not going to take Heliodora well.

Some rewards I am interested in are - interesting effects, cool knowledge, even appearance changes. Whatever feels like it fits <3

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 7 Oct 2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 16 oct 16  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:32 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Alexander Thorne & Christopher Watts
    We are interested in an adventure into OAD to learn a little more about the creatures in it, possibly get to know and befriend a group (shadows or plants would be neat), just magical growth. Dangerous situations where one of them can/does get horribly hurt also interesting! Basically a gay dads adventure.
    We are not interested in death, loss of limbs.
    Some rewards we are interested in are
    [from dusk till dawn]
    Chris & Thorne have an open, internal bond where they can communicate with each other through thought and feeling. This cannot be heard out loud and it is simply only between the two of them. The bond itself has a physical mark on them in the form of matching marks that look like tattoos.

possible edits/additions to that power and info also accepted ouob

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, October 8th. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 16 oct 16  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:22 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Jeremiah Mercer.
    I am interested in if jeremiah had any part in how this all began (HI LIAM CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT CONVO WE HAD), knowledge of other ashdown/the cage (they go hand and hand okay), and OH AND MINERVA MERCER. HELLO. HOW ARE YOU RELATED TO ME? also i am alright with this being more solos or the like as necessary since i'm pushing for a high concept change. basically anything that will support him finalizing his shift and move away from being the ornery detective and further cementing his role as a noble of the court. i wouldn't mind some looking into burning man/ezra history and if/where jeremiah factors in (he's always seemed to know jer's state of being even before he was a tithe) but i also know ezra can be harder to find for his children <___<;;. (edit: oh and the book that flashed in his mind at the end of his knowledge whammy)
    I am not interested in permanent harm to his senses (temporary is fine) and loss of limb. also ********. jeremiah will NOT react well if he realizes someone is trying to eff with his mind again (or do this because LOLz).
    Some rewards I am interested in are a HIGH CONCEPT CHANGE (the ornery detective > the open-eyed inquisitor; which will be posted in modbook for approval) and an appearance change? something that isn't entirely outlandish but more meant to be a sign he's touched by the magic of other ashdown more than ever.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 8 Oct 16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 17 oct 2016  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:10 am
Quote:
quest request!!

This quest is for Eve

I am interested in
  • eve's past connection to ezra
  • investigating moonwalker stuff
  • enabling her to turn even more into flemeth

I am not interested in
  • a solo-focused quest (like I'll do one or two but would much prefer RP with other folks :3)

Some rewards I am interested in are
  • favors/deals
  • meta knowledge
  • appearance changes

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 10/12/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 25 oct 16  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:05 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for beyonce ... just kidding its chel!
    I am interested in othercats
    I am not interested in not getting an othercat
    Some rewards I am interested in are OTHERCAT

i was told to link this

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 10/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 25 oct 16  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:21 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Rabbit Vaughn.
    I am interested in things that have to do with light, warnings, protection, cleanliness, helpfulness, and other goody-two-shoes stuff like that.
    I am not interested in Rabbit learning to heal himself or others.
    also pls do not hurt a squeep ;;
    Some rewards I am interested in are a power. I will also literally always take a creature of some sort, though I'm sure I'm tapped out for life on that front. Seriously, Other Zookeeper Vaughn 2016.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, October 19th. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 19 dec 16  

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:38 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Preacher Maria.
    I am interested in: Magic, specifically offensive magic. Interested in othercats/animals as like...witches' familiars is that a thing even PLEASE SAY THIS CAN BE A THING
    I am not interested in: dismemberment, regular Ashdown-centric quests.
    Some rewards I am interested in are: animal acquisition or magic/powers

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, . 10/23. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 19 dec 16  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:35 am
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Algernon Mercer.
    I am interested in expansion of learning shadow magic that has been started through his 'trade agreement' with Gloom OR perhaps info about noeh/mina OR plot/meta relevant spells that can be recorded in his grimoire for posterity.
    I am not interested in death, maiming, or anything that would ******** over his relationship.
    Some rewards I am interested in are powers/spells, meta knowledge, or a magical trinket could be coo.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 10/31/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 19 dec 16  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:09 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Alexis Tucker.
    I am interested in specific power acquisition + functional appearance change, 'drowning' theme, bodily harm, exploration of Alexis' aggressive powers + what that means re: their function as a Noble of the Court
    I am not interested in writing lots of solos. Like, two solos, sure. More than two solos, I will die. I am fragile.
    Some rewards I am interested in are
    [darkdiver]
    Alexis has developed a fully functional set of gills that interfaces with their respiratory system, rendering them capable of 'breathing' underwater given that the water is not contaminated. When closed, these appear as - at first glance - lines of symmetrical bruises on their neck and sides. This has also negatively affected their normal respiratory system, decreasing their lung capacity.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 11/15/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 19 dec 16  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:44 am
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Finley Hayes.
    I am interested in Finley becoming open-minded about the were-pack, making friends, her walls being smashed right down. I want her to learn more about being a were and how she can use her abilities in a way that isn't scary to her. I'm open to both solos and RPs or whatever!
    I am not interested in extreme injury/maiming/death.
    Some rewards I am interested in are were knowledge/more control over her ability, meta knowledge, powers, pretty much anything is fine by me! -thumbs up-

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 12/28/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 15 jan 2017  

smolderingskies

Adorable Autobiographer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:19 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Shun Kuroda
    I am interested in getting to the bottom of the murder(?) of Ascension Shore. Shadow ninja things, other stuff related to the shift in timelines. Also learning about previous Shun cycles would be cool.
    I am not interested in Permanently crippling/killing him. Anything short of that is fair game and is somewhat encouraged. Oh. And no werebun.
    Some rewards I am interested in are meta info. I'm also never opposed to more shadow ninja stuff.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 12/21/2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 22 jan 17  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:02 pm
quest request!!
    This quest is for Jack Hawthorn
    I am interested in Jack learning about what's happened to the court in the new timeline AND/OR gaining connections to either them or other OtherCreatures, or otherwise just something to give him a stronger connection to what's been happening besides AW s**t WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME
    I am not interested in death/memory tampering
    Some rewards I am interested in are camera becoming enchanted/photo-based powers, expansion on any current power, meta knowledge

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 12/23/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:43 am
quest request!!
    This quest is for Juniper Wilcox
    I am interested in Juniper learning more in depth history of OAD and the magic and other sentient beings that exist within it. Has it always existed in conjunction with the world they know? Why is it only Ashdown that seems to be the focal point for so many magic users? I am sure these questions may not coincide necessarily, so pick and choose as you see fit perhaps?
    I am not interested in death or maiming. Character being in danger or being injured is fine.
    Some rewards I am interested in are meta information, ability or a even a magical item of sorts?

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (date). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

ignore pls  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:50 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for: Jamie Delacroix & Shiloh Beaumont
    I am interested in: A Really Gay Otherworld Date Adventure. If meta information about the sigil's effects on the world/othercreatures/otherworld shenanigans comes up then cool, but we're not really looking for that as a focus!
    I am not interested in: SAD TIMES, MAIMING TIMES, DEATH TIMES. Let my sons have some happiness for once they've suffered so much. Bittersweet stuff is okay but the aim of the game should not be More Suffering™
    Some rewards I am interested in are:

Don't chase the rabbit:
    Shiloh and Jamie now have the ability to meld their minds together in a process very similar to drifting (see: really gay pacific rim s**t). Their shared conscious allows for them to combine their strengths and utilize magic in a much more potent way, enabling them to unleash spells much stronger than they could alone. In addition to relative proximity, It takes a small amount of time to both set up and back out of the drift safely, as well as concentration to maintain the meld. Any shift in focus can result in the drift breaking, which consequently gives both of them "mental whiplash"—this can include but is not limited to headaches, nosebleeds, disorientation, tunnel vision, etc.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 1-11-17. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 22 jan 17  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:49 pm
quest dropped 2 apr 2017
quest request!!
    This quest is for Leila

I am interested in...
    Leila has one more familiar than a Visitor ought and now she must face FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES. I see this quest starting with her strengthening powers as a warg conflicting with the connection she already has with Friend and the Multitude: this leads to Not Fun Times.

I would like the quest to involve Leila having to make a choice that determines its outcome. I’m figuring she’ll have to give up or lose something, but I don’t want to know what the final result is until I finish the quest! I’m a sucker for mystery and love surprises. Any of her powers/info are fair game for Shenanigans related to this quest.

I am not interested in...
    a solo-heavy quest XD; i am Bad At Them. also, don't hurt biscuit

Some rewards I am interested in are...
    appearance change as part of consequences! Shep and i have talked about it some >:3

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 1/22/2017. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

plot threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff