Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Roan walked around the boardwalk carnival in blind awe. So, this was a human carnival! It was more interesting than expected. The colors, the lights, and the strangely shaped structures that moved had astounded him. The flashing lights and sights fascinated him to wonderment. With some effort, Roan drew his gaze away from the stands to see the group gathered near one of the food stands. "Hey, you all got quicker than I thought" he greeted with a laugh, staring at what they were holding. It was something strange on top of a rolled up paper cone. The thing was furry and softly colored. In appearance, it was odd and it looked to be inedible, Yet they ate the cocoon shaped ball as if it were delicious. Was it really that good, Roan would question. He had his doubts. He redirected his field of vision to the stands around. One in particular caught his eye. There seemed to be a human weapon of some sort attached to the stand's counter top. Like many of the other stands, this one had animal toys in the hung on top and behind the human operator. He quickly turned his head from the miniature building. "What are you all going to do?" he asked.

Miss Shadow Night

HelixMASON

Melaholic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image

Hi I am Freya

Freya some how got away form her older brother Zarick and was now free to do what she wanted.She waited for a few days to get down here but her brothers where to busy with school work and she hatted to wait,she walked quickly through the crowds trying to put as much space between her and her brother. As she moved she was so focused on what she was doing she didn't know her brother was tailing her.

User Image

Sup Name's Zarick just call me Thor.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaito Domoto

"Yes it is really good. Lucia and me can share. Roan you can have the vanilla." Kaito gives Roan the vanilla cotton candy.

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter was so intuned with eating the delicious sugary substance that she barely noticed that Roan had approached, she turned her attention back to the group and smiled,"Yes I do believe I shall retrieve someo f this delicious stuff for Alice", she comments she turns toward the vender even though Emilla had given her the cotton candy she wanted to get more to take home to her trio so she asked,"Two Cotton Candys please", she stated waiting as the man made the food, she looked over at Roan and asked,"Here", she placed the cotton candy in his hands without his consentment as a holder while she pulled a large purse out of her hat, she then collects her money which she gives to the man and puts the purse back into the hat along with the 2 new cotton candys. She then takes back Emilla's cones and nods her head in thanks to Roan while she continues to eat her cone that was gifted to her.

HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Melaholic
Tomatotastic

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Kaito Domoto

"miss Hatter the fireworks will start at 9:00 pm and it will end at 9:15 pm and 9:20 you guys have get back to the hotel to sleep some of us have school. I will go back to my house. Miss hatter you like cotton candy?"

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

Hi I am Freya

Freya made her way faster through the crowds,being a girl most people moved out of her way and Zarick started to fall behind so he decided to get the high ground. He climbed onto one of the stalls and using his balance he followed her form above and seeing as most people where busy with what was in front of them no one noticed him.

User Image

Sup Name's Zarick just call me Thor.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image

Emilia Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:CarnivalxxxxxxxWith:Hanon, Miss. Hatter, Roan, Lucia, Kaito xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

Whereas the others were enjoying the cotton candy with much relish, Emilia picked at her cotton candy, tugging off bits and putting those pieces into her mouth. The brunette wasn’t that fond of sugary treats, but the cloud-like delicacy charmed her. She watched as the couple arrived to pick up their cotton candy before small talks were made between a few. Roan arrived shortly afterward, announcing his entrance with a laugh.

We did have a head start.” She replied amiably. “Is this your first time at a carnival?” It didn’t escape her notice when his attention seemed to be drawn elsewhere; to the very stand that Emilia, herself wanted to avoid. She lightly pursed her lips at the thought before that expression vanished and she directed a smile towards Miss Hatter’s direction. “Miss Hatter, is Alice fond of stuffed animals?” With a wave of her free hand, she gestured towards the stand that Roan had his eyes on. “You could bring her back one of the plushies that have up there. If they are to her liking.” She paused, frowning slightly before lying. “But it needs at least two people. And I would make a poor competition.” She concluded with a slight pout before shifting her attention back to Roan. “Roan. Would you take my place?

Emilia glanced at Kaito as he mentioned what time the fireworks will be starting. He sounded more responsible than she would have expected from a teenage boy. “Fireworks? What a lovely way to end the evening with.” She mused out loud, glancing upwards at the darkening sky. “There’s still an hour left for us to enjoy.” Few stalls down she could see a soft pretzel stand, but she couldn’t leave just yet.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, summer classes finally ended. sweatdrop

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night

Melaholic

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:42 am

Kaito Domoto

"The time is 8:35 pm. Roan you want to play games here. There is a games that needed two more people you want to play with me?"

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
"O-oh," he sputtered out, rather agitated to by given one of those things. Yet it wasn't in his nature to reject a gift given to him. Object now in hand, Roan stood motionlessly at a loss for words before remembering his manners. He looked to Kaito with gratitude. "Uh... Thanks," he grinned hesitantly before his smile slipped as he glanced back down to the thing. He stared with uncertainty at the pile of candied fiber threads. Should he eat it? That was what was normal right? He slightly jolted, startled by Emillia's question. He sighed, laughing. "Looks as if I'm caught red handed, was it that obvious?" he asked. Roan shifted his gaze, watching the others who bit into it or tore out the pieces of the unknown filament and pop it into their mouths.

Roan swallowed. Well it couldn't possibly be bad or kill him, right? He took a bite. The initial feeling of the bite was what he had feared: the coarse feeling of balls of thin thread. However the sensation that passed his lips passed as the stack of cotton immediately melted as it hit saliva from inside his mouth. A sweet, yet sticky, taste enveloped his tongue as he allowed the succulent mixture to slide down his throat. Roan was shocked. It was delicious. This thing--- No, this phenomenon must be shared with his kingdom, but how was he to bring this whatever it was to his kingdom? His thoughts were broken as Mrs. Hatter handed him hers to hold. He watched as Alice's mother bought more by the nearby stand. Cotton candies? Was that what it was called? A quite befitting name for such a marvelous delight! He'd need to make a order later. Roan smiled back in acknowledgement to the Hatter's nod of gratitude as she took back her 'cotton candy' . He took another bite, licking his lips from the sticky substance, his attention brought to Emillia's and Kaito's invitation. He lit up. "Admittedly I've never played this game before. I doubt I'd make a better opponent," he said turning his head back to the intriguing appearance of the stand's game. "But if you insist," he responded with some excitement, knowing full well that they hadn't. "Then, why don't we all play? The more the merrier."

Miss Shadow Night

HelixMASON

Melaholic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:04 am

Kaito Domoto

"Lucia you wanna play? Ok sure Roan."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:09 am
The Boardwalk operator at a Water Vertical race game looked at the 3 people. Oh, hello. Are you looking to play a game? It cost only 50 cents.

Miss Shadow Night

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:54 am

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"Sure ok. Here is the 50 cents."

"No thank you, Kaito you play it."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:02 am
Water Vertical race
The Boardwalk operator receives the 50 cents from Kaito. Thank you. The operator picks up his mike and speaks into it. Okay, we got a player, we just need at least one more & we'll be underway.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:46 am
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter was eating her cotton candy in content when she heard emalia asking if she would get alice one of the soft plushies by playing the game. She turned her attention to the game and studied it as she heard roan might possibly play and that everyone should join in she watched Kaito and lucia approach the game and she looked at the cotton candy shaking her head in a dignified manner to clear it for whatever reason she takes off her hat places her cotton candy inside and begins to stride over to the man running the gaming stand,"Sir I ask that you give me the required tools to play the game and I shall make sure to win a lovely stuffed to for my alice!", she explains holding out her hand as she waited for the vendor.

HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Melaholic
Tomatotastic

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:48 am

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"Miss Hatter, I don't think that you should do that I think you should pay first before playing. Lucia what stuff animal do you want?"

"Miss Hatter, you have to pay 50 cents to play it. Kaito, can you please get me that pink spot teddy bear for me please?"

"sure Lucia"

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items