Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:38 am
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion
Link to Teepee:X

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
That would depend on the situation and place, but I would be certain to demonstrate my agility and dexterity.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
If I had a new crush, I think I’d have the courage to speak, though perhaps not as eloquently as normal.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
Either way is acceptable, so long as it’s real, and both parties are being satisfied.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
Purity of heart, kindness, trustworthy, I think you should care for others like you care for yourself.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?
I have been lucky in love. Although, our attempts to start a family of our own has been thus far unsuccessful.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
I’m not easily exhausted and I eagerly await foals of my own. Even if I do grow weary, it would be worth it and I would find the strength to carry on!

Participating Soquili: Eluna

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
What’s a fesique? I’m sure it’s pretty.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
I’m not shy. Tehe. I don’t have any trouble talking to Eiros.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
Both ways sound like fun!

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
I think a mate should be brave, like a knight in shining armor!

I was very lucky in love. Eiros just bumped right into me.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
Yay foals! I love foals we can run and play all day!

Participating Soquili: Nexin

I’m not trying to attract any romantic interests.

Oh, I have plenty of courage, but I don’t have a crush.

If I do find myself in a relationship, I will skip right to the point.

If I have to take a mate they would have to be a strong, loyal, no nonsense sort.

I don’t believe in luck.

If I had foals, they would be my mate’s responsibility.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

Well, I’ve never had the need to show off. I believe it’s obvious that anyone who sees me will appreciate my physical attributes.

I’m not really the shy type, but I’ve never had a crush and I don't know how I would react in that situation.

I think that it would be better to take things nice and slow, to take time to really experience this thing.

Well she would have to be smart and curious, someone who appreciates the often hidden beauty of the world.

Thus far, the love of another has eluded me. I travel a lot and don’t tend to stay in one place for very long so I think, perhaps, I have evaded it.

I’m only young yet. I imagine I’m up to the task and, when I’m too tired to play, I can regale them with tales of my extraordinary travels.

Participating Soquili: Zak

No challenge is to great for me! But if I had to pick just one thing, I’d show off my aerobatic skills: do some rolls, loop de loops, knife edges, fake stalls, you know, stuff like that.

What is shy? Courage is my middle name and don’t forget it.

I like dizzy and fast, don’t like slow at all… unless it’s really hard, then I’ll do it to show off.

Well she has to be able to keep up- and no wusses. She’ll have to be tough and fast to keep up with me.

Nothing evades me and I can evade anything! Just this last week, I ran circles outta this big bad Kalona, easy.

I have the most stamina. Those foals would be ready to race in record time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:36 pm
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Amadahy
Link to Teepee: x

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?I may decorate my hair with a couple of flowers or even a necklace to draw attention to my face.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?I might be a little nervous at first but eventually i'd go speak to them.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?I like the dizzy rush, but sometime taking your time is better.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?Someone who will help out

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?I'd say it's always evaded me. I havne't found that right one yet.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I'm sure I could raise some now, but it's not my time.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:42 pm
Participating Soquili: Astraea

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?First of i'll make sure i'm well groomed and that's all I have to do. My looks and personality speak for themselves.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?They're the one's who don't have the courage. I'm not saying any of them are cowards or anything, but they all seem too enamored to actually come up to me so sometimes I have to make the first move.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?I want something that is long and lasting and yet still has the ability to take your breath away.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?Someone who will be there with me until the end. Someone who compliments me in ways I compliment him. We need to be whole when we're together.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?He's really just a great friend of mine and I think love just evades me.. I think I love him but i'm not sure so I don't know how to answer this.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I would love to be a mother and definitely have the stamina.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 pm
Participating Soquili: Ridley

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?I don't really show off anything. I'm not really looking.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?I would if I had one.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?I think if it happens, it just happens and i don't want it to be crazy or anything.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?I don't know really. I'm not looking right now.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?As i'm not looking, i wouldn't say yes or no to that.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? Who has time for kids?

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm
Participating Soquili: Astraeus

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?I probably wouldn't show off, just give a little wink.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?Oh most definitely go up and flatter the lovely lady.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?I'm honestly not sure. I definitely want it to feel right though.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?As long as she's not ugly and is proud and kind then i don't really mind anything else.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?I think i'm kinda lucky. but they just don't flock to me ya know.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I have stamina for everything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:45 pm
Participating Soquili: DarkHeart

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?I'm not really looking so I'm going to just be myself

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?I don't really know. I've never had a crush on anyone

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?Slow, definitely slow.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?Someone who can actually stand to be around me

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?It definitely evades me.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? I probably would.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:18 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Star Catcher
Link to Teepee: [X]

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? The winged mare smiles and closes her eyes, "Well if I was seeking a mate I'd simply be confident and show them how beautiful my heart is. In truth my heart belongs to Nanaki and my beautiful children".

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "Courage?" she responded with a laughter that was soft and enjoyable, "If you wish it so it will happen. Believe in yourself and you will see the truth in what you seek."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Romance is better as you gain trust, understanding, and careful planning. Those that rush headlong into potential love always feel that sharp heartbreak in the long run", she turned then and asked, "Do you feel the same?"

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? The mare flicked her ears and smiles once more, "Happiness and understanding", she nodded. Her eyes almost twinkled as she spoke again, "The ability to love someone for who they are".

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "I do consider myself lucky indeed. I have Nanaki and the children to give me all the love I'd ever need".

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "I think" she mused with a nod, "For the third time I'd be as agile as a falling star if I wished hard enough".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:28 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Kunai

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "Romance. Not something I'd jump into again for a long time." she looked downward feeling guilty.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? The blue mare paused, "Perhaps. But it would have to be well thought out. Better to dive in a tank without sharks vs without".

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "I think" she paused with a thought, "It shouldn't be in the spur of the moment. Rather one should take caution of the repercussions that follow after."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Importance" she spoke with a flick of her ear, "It can be many things but betrayal and secrets are not permitted. I suppose if I took a mate it would be someone that truly cared for me rather than use me for a tool."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "I'll just say" she responded slowly, "luck is for those that believe in its entirety. I'm not one of those souls".

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "My daughters are my life. They gave me hope even in the darkness of a fallen angel. If I were to raise a new set I'd always welcome the joy that follows... Always".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:39 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Little Rue

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "I'm already have my life mate. He's all I could ever want in life". She then nodded looking away with a smile on her face.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? She laughed, "Shy? I may look reclusive but I am farther from the truth. I guess you could say I'm like a wildflower seeking a place to grow at times".

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think it's better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Hmm" she pondered before she answered, "well it depends on how much romance is in the air. If it's your soulmate nothing can stop that attraction. If it's a lifetime of bonding I'd go the slow route."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "I'd look for another that is strong but has a good heart that can be soft and tender when we're alone. He'd have to be honest and always think of me".

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "Lucky in love? Yes most definitely" she laughed flicking her ears, "Artaius found me then we welcomed three new colts recently. I'd say without a doubt I've proven my point".

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "Right now?" she asked with a shocked look, "Seeing that I recently had three I'd like some time to recover. Not every herb in the garden can cure everything."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:52 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Pharaoh Atemu

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "Show off?" he responded, "By being the pharaoh oh course. Royalty is in right a gift and yet a curse. Since I've come to this land all the mares seem intrigued by me".

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "I am a King" he responded darkly, "If I want something I claim it as my own. Does that answer your question?"

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think it's better to take your time and go nice and slow? "I follow my heart" he laughed in spite of himself, "I choose the heart of the cards which I've yet to find".

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Importance to a King? Are you really asking me this?" he snorted pulling his head higher, "Fine. I look for A queen, a perfect mate fashioned by the Gods themselves. She must be beautiful, elegant and above all she must be able to prove she is my queen"

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "So many questions..." he responded with an annoyed tone, "I will find my Queen. Only common thinking will get you nowhere in life".

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "I never falter even when I am aging yearly. I am a King after all and we are eternal. I will raise proud children that mirror the fine bloodline we all shall carry".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:04 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Mizu

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "Spring. Just as the tides flow by the changing of the seasons so does love. Ayelet is the one that found me therefore I do not seek another".

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "Courage. No instinct is a better correction to your question" he snorted with a nod, "Shyness has never flowed within my being. I am a wave with fluid impulse I make things happen".

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think it's better to take your time and go nice and slow? "I think as endless as water is its up to the individual. I'd rather let another come to me and show her love then rush into a pouring waterfall and drown".

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Ebb and flow" he said with a deep breath as he looked outward at something that wasn't there, "Spirit in heart, mind, and body is what I desire. A mare that is beautiful yet understanding yet wild and intriguing".

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "Luck? No I am just in love. I have found my sunset and purpose in life".

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "I am eternal as the waves crash upon the shore. I will raise many sons and daughters to come" he nodded proudly, "If that's what Ayelet desires."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:44 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Imperio
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

"O.o Physique? What's that??"

"Cruuuuuussshhh? You mean, like, Keahi who I love love love? Of course I'd go talk to her, silly faces!"

"VROOOOOOMM."

"Funny and smart and sweet and amazing, just like Keahi! And who gives me apples and protects me from evil kill trees yep yep."

"Lucky lucky lucky duuuuuh."

"Foals?! Where where where where whereee?"

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:48 pm
Participating Soquili: Invictus

"Urm. Just no. Yeah. No."

"Urm. No. Definitely, no. Never. I'd never ever ever even consider doing that." Invictus shrinks into himself at the very though.

"Slow...I guess." Invictus self-consciously rubs his chest.

"Urm, I guess I've never really thought about it?" He kicks the ground a little bit. "I mean. I doubt I'll ever find anyone so it's better to not get my hopes up..."

"..."

"Foals? How did we get talking about foals already?" Invictus says, panic clear in his voice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm
Participating Soquili: Eury

"Well, that's easy enough," Eury says, with a small, teasing giggle, looking up from under her long lashes. "It's all about...body language."

"Courage, of course," she says absently, nosing at a fallen flower. "Can't let the good ones get away from me, can I?"

"Hmmm," she says, breezily. "Passion, perhaps, it the better part of a relationship."

"Strong and handsome, of course," she says, thinking. "I suppose kind, as well. Patient. Funny. Gentle. Adventurous, but not too adventurous."

"I guess, true love still evades me yet."

Eury huffs daintily at the idea of foals. "Goodness no. Foals, can you even imagine?"

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:06 pm
Participating Soquili: Cera

Cera blushes, remaining silent.

"Oh d-dear. I couldn't possibly talk to someone like that."

"Nice and slow, please," Cera says softly, looking down and not meeting anyone's eye.

"Kindness," she titters, quietly. "Kindness is the most important thing, in m-my opinion."

Cera shakes her head, sadly. "I just haven't b-been lucky enough, yet. But, there's still time...I guess."

Cera's eyes soften at the idea. "I would love to have some foals running around..."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff