Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:18 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She sat beside him and looked at him. "Don't get flustered like a teenage girl.", she said then stood up. "Though that shade of red is nice on you.", she giggled, as she barely had a blush to her face.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri chuckled a bit and then said."Madam was that a compliment that passed your lips. I do believe it was."Dimitri then noticed then very faint blush on her face and he smiled."What is it that brings color to your cheeks eh."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:56 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked away then back at him. "What brings color to my cheeks? Mmm, I'm not gonna tell you.", she said with a grin.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri was still chuckling."Well then my lady. It seems that I am at a disadvantage. You have knowledge of what brings color to my cheeks yet I do not have that information of you."Dimitri then stood up and moved to stand near Amelia. He held his hand out and said."By the way I am Dimitri Markov. Knight of this kingdom at your service."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:23 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia watched him stand up and smiled a bit. "I'm Amelia Kettesmith, for another time and place.", she said, only to smirk.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:15 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri nodded and then said."A pleasure to meet you. While I wish it were on better terms I do enjoy our meeting. I must also thank you for keeping Altanax safe. He is a good horse and loyal to but he does enjoy a challenge."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:40 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She just started to rock on her feet from heel to toe. "Well I don't think there's really any other way we could of met. Since fate is rather crazy...", she said and then yawned now.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri said to Amelia."Madam you should rest. I will talk to our host and ask him if we might be able to rest here until tomorrow afternoon."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:33 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him and shook her head. "No you're the one who needs to rest.", she said well leading him back to the bed. So unless if he was gonna pull her down and hold her there, she was not gonna lay down.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri pulled her down to sit on the bed and was going to stand up but he felt her still holding on to him and he fell back down. He stopped himself from completely falling on top of her but he was looking down at her. He stared at her because his mind was now telling him to lower his head and claim her lips but he was fighting that urge. But he was losing. He lowered his head and he looked like he was going to kiss her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:25 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She had not thought of removing her hand from his hold. Which resulted in him some how falling on top of her. She looked at him and blinked a couple of times. "Uh Dimitri.", she muttered as her green gold hazel eyes were locked with his sapphire ones. She felt like her body was starting to ache as she started to get lost in his gaze.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri then captured her lips. He had not kissed anyone before and wasn't sure what he needed to do. He stayed like that for a bit before he pulled back and looked at Amelia. His gaze held hers then said."I rather enjoyed that."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:04 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She felt his lips against hers, the kiss was simple not erotic. Now as he pulled back from the kiss with his statement she blushed a bit; before raising an eyebrow up at him. "Mmm, so I stole your first kiss?", she mused. Realizing her hands were on the back of his biceps to keep him low, she blushed; yet still held him there. Though she sat up a bit and pecked the corner of his mouth. Followed by a gentle n** on his upper lip with the tip of her tongue to gently rub where she nipped.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri was still not sure how to kiss and was surprised when she continued the kiss. And when she had said that she had taken his first kiss did make him stop briefly before he realized that he honestly didn't care about his oath at this moment. He wasn't sure what made him do his next movements but he then lowered his head and placed a kiss on her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:13 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

When he kissed her neck she gasped and arched her back. Her finger nails dug lightly into his biceps. Now her breathing picked up as did her heart beat; with a rather red face. She looked at him through her barely opened eyelashes. "Dimitri, slow please.", she moaned.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces