Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Castle Oblivion (Open)
Floor 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:20 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax grinned and nodded.

Then there were other voices coming from a comm system. He grabbed it out of his pocket and smashed it on the ground before opening a portal to leave.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:13 pm
Talia
Keyblade-weilder
Student
Neutral

User Image
User Image

Another Portal opens up on Floor 13 and Talia comes out to see Jax leaving the place. she immediately yells out to him "Jax, You are coming back with me and I do not care, if I have to fight my own brother.."

she said as blue flames torch out of her body and she summons her keyblade onto her hands. she closed her portal with a snap of her fingers and walks real fast to Jax.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image

Mistress smiles as Jax prepares to leave. Before she could speak a girl appeared and shouted at her new toy. "Oh look something pretty to break." She said getting out of her chair and walking between the girl and Jax. "Oh and she can make such adorable blue flames." Mistress teased reaching behind her and pulled out the twin lashed whip that followed behind her like a tail. "Don't try to run I just want to play with you."

kimi23loveheart

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:03 am
oogieknight
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jax heard Talia's voice behind him. She closed his portal on him. This caused him to turn around. The two women he cared about the most were here. First was his sister, he was hoping she wouldn't follow him here. They were so alike, but he would never dare to try to fall in love with her. She was closer than that. She could calm him down or rile him up.

Then was his girlfriend, Mistress, although not technically. He liked her, he craved her torment, pain. He knew to expect that she'd destroy the worlds and cause great pain and suffering. That made him happy but in a sick, twisted way. He liked being her toy. This was his fault, since he was created from Jaster's darkness, and not a perfect nobody. He'd follow almost any evil woman until they disappear, she gets bored of him, he loses track of her, which was what happened to Konawa, or he doesn't like them anymore, which has never happened.

He was silent. He knew he was in deep s**t at the moment. He swore his allegiance to Mistress, but his sister was in danger, and he said he'd protect her.
Both were strong.

He would be breaking one loyalty. One, DEVISTATING loyalty.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:51 am
Talia
Keyblade-weilder
Student
Neutral

User Image
User Image

Talia smirks at the lady and summons her keyblade to her other hands. then she engulfs her body with more blue flames and summons her scythe in her right hand. "Don't misunderstood me, miss. i been through worst pain ever." she said as she step back from the lady twin whip.

"I risk it all for my borthers n one piece." she stand ready with her weapons and the floor starts conduct electricity. as Talia eyes grew from black to bluish illumanti color.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image

"My toy is in one piece after all no one touches what I claim as mine." Mistress smiled back snapping her whip at the other girls feet. Her free hand brushed through her own hair as her whip rested in her right hand.

"And I don't share my toys with anyone." Mistress stated a ball of black flame appearing in her left hand. "Pets first." She teased ready for Talia's attack.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am
oogieknight
kimi23loveheart

User Image

((I'm sorry but Jax can't choose a side. He'll defend Talia from death but he also can't abandon Mistress. Yeah, complicated... gonk ))

Jax was frozen, not by any spell or attack, but he had loyalties to both Talia and Mistress. For once, he was hoping Lillith would come out to stop this, but he knew Mistress was strong. Talia would never forgive him for this. Talia had a good heart, but he could never love her like a girlfriend, he was afraid of things would happen. For the first time, he knew he had a heart, even if it was tiny. Then again, he loved disaster and chaos, destruction, people screaming in agony. It filled a bloodlust he had, but not if it was coming from those he considered closest to him, Talia included.

"Common Jaster, wake up.." he thought to himself

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm
Talia
Keyblade-weilder
Student
Neutral

User Image
User Image

"Is that all little Miss?" Talia does a back flip and power up her magic and speeds through the air as she jumps over Mistress, she whiplash back at the lady with her keyblade. then follows up by a doing speed attack and attack her with single strikes from keyblade behind mistress.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image

((ooc: The first thing with the whip wasn't an attack it literally was just meant to snap at the ground))

Mistress smiled deviously lifting her left hand above her head making the ball of fire form a barrier around her. "My my so worked up from a playful little snap of my whip I wonder how you react when it scars your pretty skin." She laughed as she took a few steps forward and quickly turned around. Her barrier dispersed acting like a flash bang which she used to lash her whip out to catch the girls arms. "You will belong to me just as my toy does oh how we will play."
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 pm
oogieknight
kimi23loveheart

User Image

((OOC: sorry for the short post, I'm going back to bed in a moment to beat this lousy flu x_x))

"You better not hurt my sister, Mistress." Jax said acting more like his normal self than to be Mistress's pet, however also sounding more like Jaster than Jax.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 am
User Image

Mistress released her whips to turn towards Jax. "Remember your place toy." She ordered then turned back to the girl making black flames light up her whip. "You made my toy talk back to me and that's something I wont allow." As mistress waved her right arm above her head the whip lashed out making tiny balls of black flame appear through out the room.

Mistress was ready to launch her attack in full when darkness surrounded her teleporting her away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:05 pm
Talia
Keyblade-weilder
Student
Neutral

User Image
User Image

Talia looks at Jax as Mistress left the room. she do not want to even hear it from him. she just power down and her keyblade disappear as she opens another portal to the Radiant Gardens. "i do not want to hear your excuse but your help is needed with the war going on. so you have two choices go to infirmary or help out at Radiants Gardens. your choice."

she faced the portal and walks in it. it sealed shut and transfer to Radiant Gardens.
[/exit]

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:11 pm
oogieknight
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jax was silent. He knew Talia was very angry at him right now, but he really couldn't help it. That was his mortal fault.

He didn't say a word as he looked around.

"you know she cares when she hates you like that." said a man who just happened to be there, however he was hidden behind the throne.

"yes, I know. Why are you here? Your breaking the time laws"

"some rules are meant to be broken, especially those of the light. Be wary of Eric. Try to buddy up to him, get Talia back on your side. I'll do the rest."

"heh, what are you talking about.."

The man disappeared in a black wisp from behind the throne into the sky.

Jax snarled and opened a portal to Radiant Gardens to follow Talia.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:30 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Mistress had managed to retain enough energy to change the location of Sinato's exit portal causing her to crash back into the room after the door of darkness spat her out. Her body was bruised and cut in several places some of the wounds where from when her heartless attacked her but most were because of Sinato.

Slowly and painfully Mistress managed to get up and limp her way to the throne then sat down in the overly lavish chair with a loud thud. "I..will make you..suffer for this sinato.." Her voice was broken from her wounds, but still harsh. She sat there as she focused on rebuilding her strength. She was also thinking of how she could make Sinato suffer for stopping her and for even daring to lay a finger on her.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:16 am
oogieknight

User Image

Jax appeared coming out of the darkness. He gave a sigh of relief not feeling someone holding him there.

He heard Mistress's voice and immediately ran to her.
"Mistress!"

Castle Oblivion (Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces