Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Scaring in the Digital Age p.8 - The End! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:35 am
It was nice to have someone to talk to about it, and he nods at her. "Okay, I will." Maybe he will need her help if something goes wrong. His ears twitch in hearing the large boil speak, looking up to Sid as he spoke. It was true, but it was also difficult to stand up for himself.

As Amy got up from her seat to see someone, he squeaks in panic in seeing that she had almost fell over. And he saw her vines are wrapped around Sid's tail, the reason why she almost hurt herself. "Are you okay?" Sorrel was worried, but she seems to be okay as she decides to call on the attention of someone in class.

But why, why does that someone have to be a cat?!

That cute little mew strike terror to his little heart, and the feline crawl over to her lap. Sorrel immediately push his desk way over away from her to possibly the wall. Cats . . . he can never get use to them or even be friends with them.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

phantompather13
Sorrel fully knew and is far away from the kitty o w o/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:28 am
"Hummmn? Oh yes Im fine. Stupid vines do what they want apparently which means Im stuck to my seat for the rest of this class." Amy smiled, only to drop it once more. She just couldnt win could she? Amy felt bad for Sorrel, facepalming when he quickly moved away as soon as Carlos came over to lay on her lap. She even felt bad that she thought of Carlos as more of a pet than anything but he didnt seem to mind. Like Sid, Amy didnt feel the overwhelming need to eat them like she did with Sorrel. It was strange, but roll with the punches and figure it out later. the vine that was attached to the chair leg rose up slowly to give Carlos any and all of the pets he wanted. She sighed and looked over to Sorrel. "I-Im sorry...I shouldve known..." an apologetic look was sent his way.

She would try to catch him before the class was up.

phantompanther13

Yayoi

Miidnight Melody

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:57 am
Siku had slipped in sometime ago, nestling himself towards the back while listening to those chatter around him with little interest in actually striking up a conversation for once. A new thing for the social demon, but then this particular class actually held the boils interest. Modern scaring, the title of the class alone was enough to capture the frost demon in a way most class offerings didn't.

A shift in seat and the boils eyephone was pulled out to keep himself occupied as they waited for class to start. After a moment to think a text was sent to Rosy to see if his ghoul would bother showing up for a class.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:24 pm
He continued to watch. Well really, not watch since he had resumed his position of sitting in the chair halfway slouched down arms over his chest. Sidron only cracked an eye open when the mouse boil seemed in a panic and scooted his desk halfway across the room.

And to notice the other boil sitting, rather, laying in his ghoulfriend's lap.

Viva Viola

phantompanther13

Miidnight Melody

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:25 pm
"I-It's okay! No problem at all!" He was speaking more to the wall with his hand up towards her as he speak. As long as he doesn't look that way he'll be fine. Whenever they start with the class, he just hope there's no group work and he won't be with the Cheshire cat. No offense to him of course.

Viva Viola

-----------

Technology . . . it wasn't San's forte at all, but a class is a class that he needs to take after reading the message through his eyephone. The large boil stares at the classroom door, just taking a good while to get himself ready for whatever is behind this door.

The Rakshasa open the door, and steps in the classroom to see that the room is already full of students just talking to each other. "Good . . . it didn't start yet." At least he wasn't late. He then walks over to first available desk he can find, and had to stare at it to see how he can sit in them. "They need bigger desks . . ." The large boil growls in anger, and he slowly sat down.

Quote:
San's journal And feel free to interact with him too!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:51 pm
Hayden waited patiently, ready to learn all about whatever this class was going to teach. She watched as everyone else started talking to each other, but it seemed they knew each other so she didn't want to bother them. She played with her bracelet, Devoss sitting on her desk, when all of a sudden a boil came and started staring at the desk besides her.

At hearing him speak she smiled. "You would think they would, so many students are big." she wasn't, but she knew he wasn't the only. The school should cater to all of it's students. "I'm Hayden by the way, this is Devoss." she offered.

Quote:

Miidnight Melody

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:54 pm
It felt a bit awkward to be siting here by himself while everyone are having conversations with their friends. San sighs. He is just wondering when class will start. "Hm?" He hears someone talking to him, and looks around to see a petite reaper speaking to him. "Yes . . . they should do that." This is probably the first time he's talking to someone without Tavi by his side doing most of the talking for them. He's not the talkative type.

"I'm San, nice to meet you Hayden." The Rakshasa looks down at Devoss, "And you too . . ." He can't be rude to her familiar.

Wondering about the class, he was looking at the professor at the front of the classroom, and then back to her again. "This class, is it going to be difficult?" He's not the most tech savvy boil and knew only the basics with his phone and PreCee.

a pet dino
Hiiiii!! O D O <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:27 pm
"Aww... that's no fun...," he stuck his lip out slightly in disappointment, "I thought you would like it much, much better than Serious Sid."

Cocking his head to the side as Sidron continued talking, Steve chortled in response, "There's a first for everything."

"Oh!," he gasped, as if he'd suddenly had an epiphany, "Hey, any ideas on what the class will be about? Like going through skelephones to scare people... like that one ghoul with the black hair coming out of the shiny box?"

Yayoi

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:33 pm
She felt bad but there was nothing she could do at the moment. Not with Carlos on her lap, who apparently caught the attention of her boilfriend. She giggled and shook her head. "Harmless~" and really, as if a small adorable kitten could take her away from her barbarian dragon? She did take note that he wasnt in cat form and she didnt know how to make him shift. So she just let him be. Its not like he was doing any harm anyway. She was begining to think this class was a joke though, there were plenty of students here and the teacher didnt do anything.

Yayoi

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:56 pm
At precisely 10:20, Dr. Wagner placed her phone on the desk in front of her and rose slowly, narrowing her eyes slightly at one rather angry violet reaper before casting a cordial but hollow smile on everyone else. To her left, The Kid turned his phone off as well, poofing up his feathers for a moment as he settled in to watch the proceedings. She didn't speak until there was silence. Relative silence, at least.

"Good morning, everyone. I am Dr. Million Wagner and this is Scaring in the Digital Age, the first of what I hope will be a series of lessons on modern scaring. I trust you all found the class easily enough, either through a personal message or the trailer that my familiar put together for me, but if you have any suggestions on how I might better reach you in the future, please let me know."

"From what I understand, the staff here does an excellent job of training you in traditional methods of scaring. Creaking floorboards, shadows in the mirror, the walking dead. I would never imply that these approaches are not successful, as they have kept us sustained for too many years to count. These days, however, there are plenty of new ways to generate FEAR, many of which are discovered largely by accident rather than taught. Today we will be exploring one of these approaches."

She turned, pulling a screen down to cover the whiteboard and turning on the projector that hung overhead. The image that flickered onto the screen was a bit unsteady but still clear enough to see.

User Image

"This is the SCP Foundation. It was reportedly created several years ago by a group of bored trick-or-treaters, but that is certainly not its most fascinating quality. What makes it worthy of study is that while Halloween created this interweb site, the humans have done their best to maintain it. Halloween continues to supply the best content, of course, but humans have tried. I find it fascinating the lengths that they go to in order to frighten one other, even without our influence." Mil paused for a moment, a glint of genuine amusement in her eyes.

"But I digress. This is not a lesson on the history of this site, but rather an attempt to add to it. I am aware that you might be unfamiliar with what frightens humans despite the fact that you are surrounded by it every day, but I want each of you to try to think of an entity that you believe would scare a human. It might be a particularly successful uncle, someone you passed on the street once, even yourself. Think of a creature, and tell me about something it has done."

Quote:
Part One of Scaring in the Digital Age has begun!

If your student is so inclined, please have them raise their hand and respond to Dr. Mil's request. (Just assume she called on them.) Students may choose to stay silent, but in order to gain a second point for this class, they must participate in at least one of the class's three parts. Please post the part of your reply that answers her in bold red. (She is specifically looking for a short account of what the creature does to scare its victims, not what it looks like. That will come later.)

If you haven't posted yet, you are still welcome to enter!

Class will continue at a similar time tomorrow night.

Dr Mil

Dr Mil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:57 pm
Yayoi
Viva Viola
Miidnight Melody
Carhop Cavalier
Nio Love
a pet dino
Myoukin
amicableAggressor
Seiana_ZI
leon_a_darkangel
Xaki
Kanth
phantompanther13
poke mattix
Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:05 pm
"No clue." Was his only response to Steve. "Maybe if you are quiet she might actually start the class already."

He pretty much ignored the boil in Amy's lap for now as the teacher finally began to speak. His interest peaking just slightly. Eyes looking over the site that the professor had pulled up on the projector. Huh.

Might as well participate a little. Sidron raised his hand. "My mother breaths fire at them or beats the crap out of them. Either way." Ah-haaaa, his mother was such a brute.

Viva Viola

phantompanther13

Myoukin

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:19 pm
Still on his phone, Gabby muttered something about simpletons.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:29 pm
Amy politely raised her hand, figureing she could say something about how her species works. "The females of my species pick a male, seduce them, and reveal their true forms, often resulting with them consuming said male, or scaring them away.

Dr Mil

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:56 pm
Spinar thought about the teachers question for a moment, he knew plenty of scary creatures. Jack some of the ones in here their faces alone would probably scare humans. Keeping that bit to himself the frost demon waited for the hands that were up to speak before lazily lifting his own and offering, "my father has sent many a 'brave' ones that chanced snow storms crazy by turning their minds and eyes...against them." Humans were easy to disorientate and the ones that thought they knew it all couldn't handle to feel lost let alone when shadows began to move around them in their confusion. It help that icy golems aided his father and tripped them up under the cover of snow.

Answer give his arm glided back down to desk and nose went back to phone to check text messages.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff