Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] I saw you there (Andrew/Xiu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:59 pm
Boop beep, that was fast. Andrew pulled out his phone again and looked, not caring about being rude.

Text to Dead Danny:
chiickadee
Oh good. Can I have your stuff?

Obviously he believed her.

Text to Dead Danny:
Quote:
How are you on fire if you're dead?

"I'm not sure of exactly how the specifics of medical care on that works.... but I would assume that if you lit it up it would at least help with the healing process. I do carry lighters in my pockets, if you ever find me floating in a lake face down... check my pockets." He wasn't sure it would work at all... Andrew honestly didn't know lake retrieval first aid. It didn't do him much good if he was the one in it. It was better to just not be there in the first place.

"I'm sure we can look it up. Or ask my mother. Or ask Danny." Not that he really expected her to know. "I just make sure to avoid being in the lake in the first place."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:45 pm
phantompanther13
Text to Andumb: lol u have 2 fight rikki for it!!

Quote:
Text to Andumb: i didnt raise u to ask so many Qs gosh!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:36 pm
Xiu didn't seem to mind so much that he was checking his phone, falsely assuming--or more like hoping--that he may have been talking to that undead ghoul he had mentioned the first time they met. She still had no idea who she was or if the fire demon had made any progress since that day, but she at least hoped that things were going well.

"Duly noted," she nodded, filing the information away in her head. Grabbing a chair, she carried it over to where Andrew was, nudging it against the back of his knees. "I'm going to do some quick decorating on the cakes, so why don't you sit down while you text? Unless you want to help." Xiu added the last bit with a wry smile, gesturing towards all the bowls of icing and the gumpaste decorations she had been working on. As she moved past him to retrieve the cakes from the fridge, she took a quick sneak peek at his phone screen.

Did that say "Rikki"? Must have been Danny then. "Tell Danny I said hi," Xiu chirped casually, pulling the cakes out from the fridge and setting them down. Without further ado, she began to finish off the cakes, aiming for one of each type so that she could make her taste sampler try them all.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:57 pm
"No I'm fine." Andrew didn't sit at first. Though he didn't really think he could be much use on the frosting front. He would probably melt it. "And.... I think I won't make a mess of your stuff." his eyes returned to sent of a quick few texts.

Text to Dead Danny:
chiickadee
Family members get first dibs. Unless you married him.

Andrew paused wondering if Danny indeed did. He didn't really think they had married, at least not without telling him.

Text to Dead Danny:
Quote:
If you did you didn't invite me. And now I'm mad.

Was she screen looking? His wings horded around his phone slightly. "Screen looker." he accused but he complied with her request.

Text to Dead Danny:
Quote:
Xiu says hi.

Andrew wound up settling into the chair, despite his earlier rejection, and brought his feet up into it as he used his knees as a prop for his phone. His tail swayed over the edge as he stared intently at his phone waiting for a response.

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 am
phantompanther
Text to Andumb: not yet lol!! ur in the wedding we can't do it w/ out you stupid andrew!!

Quote:
Text to Andumb: [014A935J.png]

Quote:
Text to Andumb: thats 4 xiu not you!!!!!

((it's a dumb selfie yw xiu))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:22 pm
Xiu playfully stuck her tongue out at him at his accusation, but otherwise focused on quickly frosting and decorating the cakes. She didn't look up when she heard the boil's phone buzz--probably a reply from Danny--but let out a curious hum. "What did she say?"

She probably could have found out herself with another screen peek had she just waited a few minutes longer since she had finished up her task quite quickly. Setting each of the dainty cakes on one long plate--earl gray and cream, spiced dark chocolate, and chocolate and raspberry--Xiu grabbed a fork and then moved over to where Andrew was seated.

"Here, taste tester," she grinned, offering them to him, "Try them now that they're not just the base cake flavours. I promise that they'll be better. Less...scalding hot, I suppose, but better."

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:03 pm
She didn't have to screen peek. "See for your self." Andrew turned his phone around and showed Xiu the response as soon as she turned. It might have turned out he had to wait a while but he wasn't texting Danny back until after Xiu saw.

"I'd prefer them warm." he pouted briefly before taking the plate. "I think I'll try this first." he tried the earl gray one more time. "Ok it's better together..." That was for sure. He set it down and tried to raspberry and chocolate next. "Mmmmm" ok this one he would take his time with this one. The earl grey got abandoned on the plate in favor of good stuff. He nibbled at it savoring. "This one is good." Andrew's taste meter seemed to run, edible, ok and good.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:20 pm
Xiu laughed when she saw the image that Danny had sent in reply, immediately filled with a feeling of fondness for her fellow alumni. She hadn't had the chance to see the fire demoness in a while--er, the wrath fight at school didn't really count--but now she wished that she could amend that sometime soon.

"They're still kind of warm," Xiu protested with a smile, the curve of her lips growing when he actually tasted the cakes. The earl gray one had been quickly abandoned for the chocolate and raspberry one, which the boil clearly enjoyed a lot more. "Maybe this tea-flavoured cake just isn't your thing. I'll treat you to a green tea one when you drop by the cafe next."

But with two flavours down, that meant that there was just one more for Andrew to try. Mentally noting down his opinions, Xiu pulled out her own phone so that she could text Danny about her photo.

chiickadeex
<33 Your picture is so cute, Danny! I hope you're doing well. Drop by Gene and I's cafe sometime!

Then she took a selfie of her own, making sure to capture Andrew in the background.

v(°∇^✿)

phantompanther13x

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:12 am
"Your definition of warm is very different from mine." said the guy who swam in lava. "And maybe. I hear tea tends to be an acquired taste anyway. Seeing as I don't have much experience, maybe this is just the wrong one. I'll try your others."

Andrew took the other cake and tried it, and another bite later showed his approval. "You make good chocolate..." his tail wavered a bit higher as he looked for once actually happy. Andrew was not a creature of pure grumpiness really. Wait was she taking a pictured of him? He didn't notice until after she had taken it and probably had chocolate on his face along with a rare smile.

Licking his fingers, and burning off the excess, Andrew pulled out his phone again.

Text to Dead Danny:
chiickadee
I accept your wedding proposal Danny, I'll marry you.

Text to Dead Danny:
Quote:
Xiu says you look like a fish.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:18 pm
Andrew, Xiu decided, was adorable when he was happy. She had no doubt that he'd be either displeased or embarrassed--or both--if she were to say so aloud though, so she tactfully kept that opinion to herself. It was probably because he was usually so grumpy that she found his contentment to be so endearing.

And of course those instinctive maternal senses of hers.

"Do you want me to pack up an extra of both of the chocolate ones for you to take back?" She offered, moving back to the counter to finish frosting the rest of them, "I made plenty of extra anyways." Some were for others, like Gene and her uncle, to sample and give their opinions, but she really had gone a little overboard.

As always.

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:38 pm
"Sure sure. Though what are you doing with the rest? Surely I'm not your only taste tester." the one in her yard... was that her uncle? He hadn't paid enough attention walking in.

And it was a good thing he knew nothing of how cute she found him, because he would not have been happy. Ok he might have been happy, but as a grumpy teenager, he would not have shown it and would have been more embarrassed.

Though... leaving meant going back to the dorms.... Maybe he would stall it out and just stay here. She didn't seem to mind the heat.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:03 pm
"I have other taste testers too," she confirmed, her eyes focused on the cakes she was decorating, "I usually get a few different opinions since everyone has differing tastes. You, for example, are clearly much more of a chocolate fan than my uncle is."

Finishing up the last cake, she turned to flash a grin at him. Immediately after, she got to work building up a small cake box so that she could pack away two of the desserts for Andrew to bring back. While she was tying it all up, she cast a flickering glance towards the boil.

"So? What are your plans tomorrow?" Was he going to go back to his classes, or...?

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:56 pm
"I like chocolate and coffee flavors." he shrugged and shoved his phone away. It didn't seem like he would be getting any more texts any time soon. instead he watched as she worked her magic on the cupcakes. it was pretty impressive how fast she worked.

"I don't know, probably just wandering town again." he sighed a bit. "Though I'm close to broke soo... it won't do me much good." he didn't want to go to school though. That wasn't even an option. "Maybe I'll just look for a part time job or something. Or maybe just go back to firelands for a while..." he drifted off debating just that. He didn't really like the idea of going home too long it felt like giving up. But... it was exhausting here some days. Though home usually meant part time jobs anyways.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:59 pm
"Duly noted," she laughed, tucking the box into a bag and carrying it over. She had been able to plop it into her lap when she realized what a terrible, terrible idea that would be for the cakes. In the end, she set it down on the floor beside his seat instead, gesturing to it to make sure that he knew it was there and to take it later.

Her expression fell a little when he revealed that he still had no intention of going to school the next day. The idea of the boil wandering around aimlessly worried her a little, so much so that she perked up at the mention of a part time job. "Actually," Xiu started slowly, her tone careful, "Gene and I have been talking about hiring students at Shifting Blossoms. I mean, there would be a whole interview process and Gene would have a say in what happens but...well. Just a potential option if you want to keep it in mind."

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 pm
"Eh... I wouldn't worry about it. She probably wouldn't like me." he just assumed. It was easier that way. "But... I'll think about it." he honestly liked Xiu. But she tended to give away food. He had a feeling he wasn't that special, even if he really liked her. That wasn't exactly a good business practice.

But who knows it might have just been because he was Danny's cousin. People did things for less.

"We'll see."

He stood up, wings drooping down a little. He had been here a while but he didn't want to go be alone with his thoughts. But any longer and he would be overstaying the welcome. "I guess I should go."

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces