Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
TV Shounen-ai? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le chihuahua

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:21 pm
xDI don't really watch that much T.V.Dx

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:28 pm
Hmmm, I've paired angel and spike a couple of times in my head. Their on screen chemistry is already so amazingly realistic.  

Kimatsuhara

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:36 pm
don't hav 1 yet crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:18 pm
Artie Ficial
Yofiel
House? Slashed? I never thought of thatO.o *considers* What's the name of House's friend again? whee
Wilson? House & Wilson so have something going on. 3nodding

Yes! I've been trying to convince my friend of that. He thinks I'm officialy insane now.  

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

K-lakie

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:37 pm
I don't really pair guys in real life and even in tv shows together sweatdrop I stick to anime and such  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:33 pm
Ohhhh slashy goodness! heart And I'm an avid House/Wilson shipper, a Nick/Grissom shipper, Munch/Fin, a Sayid/Sawyer shipper, a Mal/Jayne shipper (Firefly is teh sheeit, yo). I used to be a John/Aiden shipper (Stargate Atlantis...but now it's all about Rodney/John) ..the list goes on and on. I watch most TV shows just to find a ship. Once I find a ship...I'll watch the show all the time.  

Blaz

Sheenagami

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:47 pm
heh... i slash up all the tv show's i watch! XD especialy btvs and angel (the series). heh! BWAHAH!.... angel/spike is sexeh! biggrin and i loved xander/andrew!! ^^ hehe!....

i also slash up all those other shows like umm.... stargate... >.o i kno it's weird but jack is a sexy old man! XD....

oh and u can't forget slashin up those movie ppl!! like pirates of the caribean!! ^^ will/jack is awsome!!........ and u can have also will/jack/elizabeth if ur into threesomes! biggrin ..... dbfhjbfdjfn!! YEAH!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:41 pm
Hahaha. I think this would be a good place to mention this;

Lifetime movie network is going to air a movie. A movie about a male teenager struggling with his sexuality in a British prep school, and starts getting it on with a sexy jock there. For a lifetime movie, it looked kind of interesting. Though I'm sure I'll be laughing at it most of the time, JUST because it's a lifetime movie (it's a bad hobbie of mine; the only reason I watch lifetime movie network is to make fun of the horrible movies they show. c: ), I'll be watching it mainly because of the romantic centeral theme the movie intends to portray. They advertised a particularly steamy scene were the (obviously) seme guy had his shirt off and started kissing the really skinny (and obviously) uke guy, who also had his shirt off. Oh, and they're funny llittle British accents. The little guy had such a cute one. cx

And to those who don't get LMN.... Ha-ha-ha-haahaa, I'm watching a gay-boy movie and yer nooooot-ooot~ >8D The trick for me is to get my mother to not move me out of the sunroom when the movie is on. xD Which I'm hoping I may accomplish. 8] I've done it before....

Foxy Grampa

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:08 am
Foxy Grampa
Hahaha. I think this would be a good place to mention this;

Lifetime movie network is going to air a movie. A movie about a male teenager struggling with his sexuality in a British prep school, and starts getting it on with a sexy jock there. For a lifetime movie, it looked kind of interesting. Though I'm sure I'll be laughing at it most of the time, JUST because it's a lifetime movie (it's a bad hobbie of mine; the only reason I watch lifetime movie network is to make fun of the horrible movies they show. c: ), I'll be watching it mainly because of the romantic centeral theme the movie intends to portray. They advertised a particularly steamy scene were the (obviously) seme guy had his shirt off and started kissing the really skinny (and obviously) uke guy, who also had his shirt off. Oh, and they're funny llittle British accents. The little guy had such a cute one. cx

And to those who don't get LMN.... Ha-ha-ha-haahaa, I'm watching a gay-boy movie and yer nooooot-ooot~ >8D The trick for me is to get my mother to not move me out of the sunroom when the movie is on. xD Which I'm hoping I may accomplish. 8] I've done it before....

When is this?! Did I miss it? What's it called?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:55 am
Sheenagami
heh... i slash up all the tv show's i watch! XD especialy btvs and angel (the series). heh! BWAHAH!.... angel/spike is sexeh! biggrin and i loved xander/andrew!! ^^ hehe!....

i also slash up all those other shows like umm.... stargate... >.o i kno it's weird but jack is a sexy old man! XD....

oh and u can't forget slashin up those movie ppl!! like pirates of the caribean!! ^^ will/jack is awsome!!........ and u can have also will/jack/elizabeth if ur into threesomes! biggrin ..... dbfhjbfdjfn!! YEAH!

I soo friggin' agree! I soo faniced Jack in Stargate lol!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sheenagami

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:32 pm
Jade Rotaski
Sheenagami

lawl!! yes for the old men! XD.... i'd do him.... and daniel.... at the same time! XD BWAHAH... v.v if only! DAMN!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:13 am
Calliope Della Corte
Oh, I was a big CSI Nick/Greg fan. It was one of my gateway drugs. I still watch CSI, any of the three, because it's fairly easy to slash it.

I can sympathize with the Charlie/Don thing. I haven't watched a lot of Numbers, but I do watch Supernatural and for a while I was fascinated with Wincest.

I'm haven't slashed Criminal Minds yet. Mostly because I get like zip vibes from it, het or slash. I still love it.

I know it's late because usually I don't ramble on like this. Sorry.

I just started getting into Criminal Minda and cause of that I heart Reid
and i heart Reid/Hotch or the more rare one Reid/Morgan

I seen some Supernatural and yes since I'm guilty of Eppecest I'm so gulity of Wincest. I heart Dean......
I'm so going to hell lol sweatdrop  

Chakura

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:13 pm
Sheenagami
Jade Rotaski
Sheenagami

lawl!! yes for the old men! XD.... i'd do him.... and daniel.... at the same time! XD BWAHAH... v.v if only! DAMN!

lol! XD i have to agree with you yay for older men! XD Your not old just maturing with age and getting sexier damn it XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:15 pm
Calliope Della Corte

I seen some Supernatural and yes since I'm guilty of Eppecest I'm so gulity of Wincest. I heart Dean......
I'm so going to hell lol sweatdrop

Don't worry I'm right behind you! I have slashed the brothers from Supernatural also because holy fug above there hot! Even better together no? XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:27 pm
i read BtVS yaoi/slash fanfics and i like the xander x spike/angel and there the best when it takes place in the second season when spike come to the parent teacher night  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff