Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] The Skate Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:06 am
CASUAL SK8TER

Forera shimmied her hips and wiggled around the more she skated in the rink, a wide grin on her face. She tossed her hair and slid on a bump, doing a rapid, frantic twirl but managing to pull herself out of it last second. She sighed in relief before immediately trying that again-- NOPE. Wipeout! But hey, at least she knew how to do it so she could try it again in the future!

Melancholies rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:30 am
Newbie Skater!
Point Total: 5

"Yeah man! Never felt better!" Emiola was smiling, grin very toothy. She had no idea why the orangeblood was so goddamn nervous, but whatever, some trolls were just like that she guessed! No sweat off her back. Her legs still wobbled, but she let go of the handle, letting herself stand on her own two skates. Know anything about skating? "Well, uh, no I guess I don't really, but that's why I'm here! Seems fun right bro?"

With a bubbly laugh and a reckless shove, Emi pushed herself away from the railing, the momentum keeping her from wobbling over. So did speed have something to do with it? Well, she was sure balance had a part to play in it too. She hadn't really gotten than down yet, but she was sure she could go fast! She was laughing almost hysterically now as she gave a little go around the area, waving over at Nahori, "You ain't gonna learn till you try it man!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, Emiola's balance wavered, Maccue suffered another near heart attack in the distance, and Guineamom's own anxiety was palpable in the air to probably anyone who wasn't them. By some stroke of luck, Emi held herself up, arms to the side as she fought for balance. "Hey! Maybe I'm getting the hang of this!"

She wobbled back closer to Nahori, "Oh yeah! Nahori huh? I'm Emiola Vivace, but that sounds like a huge mouthful. Dad just tells me I gotta do proper introductions 'n stuff. Everyone's gonna know it when I'm a famous drummer!" she was beaming, her smile never left, "But you can just call me Emi y'know, I'm not like, famous yet or anything."

saedusk
i hope nahori lands on her face

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:11 am
Newb Skater >> Casual Skater!

The fact the highblood was laughing hysterically at her made her click her teeth in irritation. Why did she have to screw up RIGHT now? "Ugh it's not like you've tried it! Skating can be pretty hard." Her cheeks flushed with her mustardy yellowblood hue. "Whatever! It's not that funny." She pouted, before a mischivious grin stretched across her lips.

Picking herself up off the floor she tried to redeem herself with a hesitate rustle of her skates. "I got this for sure this time." She added before zooming away from the other doing a quick turn. This time she did a hell of a lot better, and even managed to show off a little using her psionics to fuel herself. "SEE?" She gloated proudly grinning at the smaller troll as she skated back towards her. For a moment there was an impressive wobble that managed to look completely natural as she placed her hands on her hips after completing her skating round.

With some measure of control restored, she watched the other troll curious what she'd try and do. With any luck she'd get her out on the rink, at the very least she didn't look like a giant doofus. Plus the dj's awesome music distracted her and gave her reason to more or less dance in place as she scooted beside her new "friend".

Astro Zombies`
sorry for the delayed reply!

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3 Total: 10 (3-12)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:14 am
Advanced Skater!

Skating swiftly between other patrons, Eostre feels at ease with her skill as a skater. It's almost like walking or boxing, something that feels second nature! She finds herself being asked by younger, less experienced trolls for a few tips as she exits the rink for a drink, and she makes sure to tell them some.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3 Total: 7 (3-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:49 am
Advanced Skater!

Eostre skates gracefully around the rink, slipping between other skaters and dodging obstacles. She skates to a stop after a vigorous and quick run through, and eyes the drinks at the counter. Maybe just a quick drink, to cool off... She gets a nice blue drink, and leans against a wall.

quite uneventful rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:16 pm
CASUAL SK8TER

Forera slid around the rink idly, finally able to hold herself on her own in the rink without falling on her a** to her demise. She tugged a little on her shirt, and traced the tattoo on her arm with dull eyes, ignoring the scenery and merely trying to avoid catching onto something and falling flat on her face. A slight pull tugged at her chest.

She missed them.

She let her mind wander for a little more before stepping out of the rink, going for a walk.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4 Total: 8 (3-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:25 am
Advanced Skater!

Eostre finished off her drink, tossing the cup into a waste receptacle from a distance. She'd begun to finally relax, forgetting her lingering worries about her hive. She still had to clear parts of it herself, since she wouldn't let the drones into the underground portion of her hive for fear of them getting lost. But at least they rebuilt the cute cottage part.

quite uneventful rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:08 pm
CASUAL SK8TER >> ADVANCED SK8TER

Back again, Forera looked no different from before, sliding through the rink with ease but still the looming, empty expression. Skating in the rink was a habit now, something she had gotten used to, having started it out of pure anger and a desire to release that feeling with the rush.

For some reason, the rush was gone. She didn't want to stop, though. She slid more through the rink silently before pausing, clenching her jaw, and closing her eyes. She took a deep breath before clearing her throat, heading over to the frosty machine to get something to drink. She needed to clear her head, or something...

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
gracie loff rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:58 am
Newb Skater!!

"HA! Hard? I DOUBT anything you can do is "hard". She scoffed at the idea of a yellowblood being better at her, in anything. Still, she watched the other roll around the rink, actually doing.. better on the second try, refusing to admit that she was a little impressed. Only a little. She tapped her chin with a finger. She could do better, she knew it. She side-eyed the dancing teen before skipping to go get herself a pair of roller blades. She say her butt down, proceeding to tie them on her feet while humming to herself.

Once they were tied on, she got up and proceeded to fall flat on her face. "I.. what? WHAT?" She scrambled to get back up again, not really used to being on wheels. She slowly made her way to the actual rink, falling multiple times along the dance floor. Once she had had her fill of falling she crawled back to an empty seat, proceeding to cry and rant. "That's.. not.. FAIR!" she ripped the skates off before throwing them as far away from her as possible, crossing her arms against her chest in defiance and spite. They were rigged, they HAD to be. "Something is WRONG with those skates. I refuse to put them on again!"

leon_a_darkangel
Remember my name change this time, lawl.

quite uneventful rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 3 Total: 6 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:04 am
ADVANCED SK8TER

Sliding through the rink the next day, Forera casually kept at it, pushing some of her hair out of her face. She wasn't holding the same amount of vigor she normally had, and when some a*****e decided to shove her, the tealblood snarled and speeded up to catch up with them, giving them a shove hard enough to knock them off their feet. Dusting her hands off, she looked down at them before huffing and turning her nose, skating away. That'd show them!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 3 Total: 10 (3-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:43 am
Advanced Skater!

It kinda seemed like her whole life was just semi-traumatic events followed by her desperate attempts to relax again. Eostre enjoyed parts of it, like the fighting and free military training, but the sweating and slogging through mud and grime wasn't too pleasant.

She skated around the rink, wondering if she could send out letters again and get a good tea party going with some casual friends.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:29 pm
Advanced Skater!

Eostre, deep in thought, was cut off by some jerk! Deciding to take revenge, she keenly kept an eye on him in case he decided to double lap her. When he came by again, she had the perfect shot, and took it. She slammed into him hard, giving him a nice body check with her small frame which sent him sprawling on the ground.

Serves him right.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

quite uneventful rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3 Total: 9 (3-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:11 pm
ADVANCED SK8TER

The more she skated through the rink, the clearer it was she was a regular there. Forera's leg work was quite good, even she had to admit it. She enjoyed skating very much, and even through it was only casual, it actually brought her joy to some extent. Giving a slight wave and a nod of her head to the other regulars passing by, Forera let her mind wander for a second before grabbing onto the nearest railing and carefully walking out of the rink, mentally tired. For some reason, she would think a lot more than usual, in this rink.

quite uneventful rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:22 am
ADVANCED SK8TER

Forera was on fire. Toward the beginning of her time at the rink that day, not only was she skating like a pro, she was skating fluidly and easily! She slid through the skaters recklessly and easily, even skating backwards, shocking some trolls-- But frankly, she didn't really care! It was like... She knew what to do now. It was a good feeling. A small amount of pride seeped into her. Maybe she could actually help out with something, this time.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:39 am
Advanced Skater!

Eostre skated around like normal, but caught eye of the tealblood again. She was becoming a real regular just like Eos. Not as good, but pretty good, of course. The blueblood skated up in front of her, skating backwards, and greeted her, holding out her gloved hand. "Hey, Forera, right?" she asked, smiling. "I see you here everyday, figured I should say hi."

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff