Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Pearl51] I Have to Marry Who?? [Majoring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Letting people down is my thing, b a b y
Find yourself a new gig
This town ain't big enough for two of us

Rory deflated when Kendall left, his entire body exhausted from just dealing with her. That was the problem with Kendall. It required so much time and energy to chase her down, to keep her attention. She flew from one thing to the next, leaving everyone else in her dust. He'd struggled for that whole year they were dating to capture her attention, but she was so fickle. One minute she adored something, a band, a type of clothing, a person, and the next she'd fallen in love with something else.
Rory pushed a hand through his hair and trudged back into the garage. He needed to work on the car more, blow off some steam. To his surprise, his lunch box was sitting on a tool shelf.
"Didn't I leave this at home?" He thought, picking it up and walking back to the van. Yeah, he had. Then how did it end up here? Had Allie brought it? No, she would have said hello. Maybe she'd dropped it off with one of the guys because she was in a hurry.
~At Home Later~
"Honey, I'm home." Rory called, setting his keys and lunchbox on the counter. After he cleaned his hands the best he could in the sink, Riordan walked into the living room.
Allie was curled up on the couch, wearing yoga pants and a tank top, watching television. The heiress didn't watch much TV, Rory had found.
"Anything good on?" He asked, leaning against the couch.

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against y o u

Pearl51

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:51 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Allie turned to look at Rory in surprise, blinking that far away look out of her eyes. "Oh.. I'm not.. I was zoning out mostly." she admitted. "I wasn't really watching anything in particular. Just flipping through the channels." she answered, standing and folding the blanket she had been using before setting it back on the couch. "I hadn't even realized so much time had passed. I haven't even started dinner." she said, looking at him and looking away. Her eyes skirting from him to anything else. It was easier not to look at him, to pretend she was looking anywhere else. When Allie's eyes settled onto his shoulder she noticed a piece of long blonde hair. Without even thinking about what she was doing she reached over and plucked it easily from his shirt and flick it off to the floor, something she had seen her mother do countless times as well. Had her mother also known who the hairs belonged to when she had done it.

Grabbing the remote Allie handed it to him. "You can watch whatever you want.. it's going to be a bit longer until dinner is ready." Giving him a nod she headed into the kitchen. Noticing his lunch box she opened it and took out the empty containers to put them into the dish washer before she put the lunch box away in it's normal spot. Once that task was done she started moving pots and pans about to make dinner. "Your mother called today." she called out of the kitchen, her voice louder so he could hear her. "Wants to have that dinner party we host for them." her voice not as bubbly was it normally was.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Allison seemed lost in a fog. Her eyes were unfocused and her voice sounded distant. She didn't even mention the blond hair she plucked from his shirt. A flash of guilt passed through his mind. Did she think it belonged to another girl? Then he brushed it away. Allie didn't mention it which meant she probably hadn't even though twice about it. It wasn't like he didn't have friends.
Rory absently took the remote and watched her cross into the kitchen. What was wrong with her? There was obviously something wrong. Allie only had one mode, politely optimistic, and this wasn't it. He followed her to the kitchen, leaning int he doorway and watching her go about with her day.
"Yeah?" He responded. "What exactly does a dinner party for them entail?"
Something was definitely wrong. She hadn't even cracked a smile since he came home. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, voice less rough than usual. The same part of his brain reminded him of the mysterious appearing lunchbox and Kendall. Had she come by the shop and seen them together?
But why should that matter? He'd told her pretty clearly that he wasn't planning on acting like her husband. But he knew she was very clear on living by their marriage license, whether they wanted to or not.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:24 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Nibbling on her bottom lip nervously as she chopped up some onions, carrots and fresh green beans, she shrugged at his question. "The usual.. schmoozing, acting like this marriage is our favorite thing ever, them praising us on how great we are together, then they leave." she said. "That's what I'm assuming anyway. I'll have to play the little Betty Crocker housewife and you'll have to be.. well.. yourself." she said with a shrug.

Scooping up the vegetables she tossed them into the wok with a dab of butter and some olive oil, setting the pan on a lower setting as she set about cutting up the chicken into fine strips. When he asked her if she was okay her instant response came out. "I'm fine." After a moment she shook her head. "No I'm.. never mind. I don't know I'm just feeling a bit off today." she lied. 'Allie! Pull yourself together. This is your life now. He's going to do what he does. Don't let it bother you!' she scolded herself. "Why what has you worried?" she asked, looking back to her raw chicken. As she cut the chicken she imagined chopping that girl's hair of bit by bit, wondering if Rory would like her so much if she was bald. Shaking that vision from her head she was appalled with herself, that wouldn't solve anything, even if it would give her a slight satisfaction.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Unable to take watching her do all the work, Rory began setting out the dishes. His entire life people had waited on hand and foot, treating him differently. The young man was more the capable of doing things for himself.
"Will I have to wear the monkey suit?" He asked, already lamenting the idea. A dinner party was already bad enough. Add faking smiles, making small talk, and pretending to love his marriage and you had a cocktail for a nightmare.
Rory paused to watch her when she responded. She was cutting the chicken as though it had done her personal offence. "You seem kinda off." He agreed.
When she asked why, Rory shrugged and resumed what he was doing. "You're really quiet. Distant."

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:18 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie thought about his question and nodded. "Not a full monkey suit but at least dress pants a button up with a nice tie." she said simply. When he mentioned her feeling off she moved over and stirred the veggies around the wok, not wanting them to burn. "Like I said.. I'm not feeling myself today." she said simply. She was livid but she was keeping it on simmer, the last time she had lost her temper at Rory it hadn't ended well, and she didn't want a repeat of that experience again.

~~~ Time Skip A Couple Days ~~~

Allie nervously brushed her hands over her thighs, excited to be going to this grand opening. Rory had insisted it wasn't a formal affair, and Allie had finally lamented and put on an enticing low v-neck top and her best pair of skinny jeans with stylish black knee high heels. Her hair was half up, some of it falling down to accent her face, her make-up simple though perfect as usual. Now that she realized where he was driving, she was glad she hadn't worn the cocktail dress, she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

The past few days she had kept her anger at a simmer, not talking to Rory about what she saw. Why should she? He had already made it clear he would sleep with whoever he wanted. Looking out the window she wondered what this place would be like. It wasn't everyday she got invited to a grand opening, though being invited by Rory was another complete surprise. He had mentioned his friend opening the bar, but he hadn't mentioned bringing her. Then one day he came home and asked if she would like to go with him. Of course she agreed. That was a good sign wasn't it? Him wanting to bring her? Though she had no idea why he had wanted her to come, she hadn't been acting any differently over the past few days, still slightly distant from him as he kept putting it. How was she not supposed to be distant? He had been kissing another woman, right in the middle of his work! Then again it wasn't that, that had irritated her. It had been the fact that she had found him kissing that girl, after they had their scorching kiss together. Allie had gotten it into her mind that it had to have meant something.

Allie got out of the car when he parked and walked in with him, not holding his hand or walking to close, but just walked with him, hoping people would get the idea she wasn't interested in being messed with. Once inside they met up with Rory's friends and she had a fun time standing there and laughing with them, forgetting about the blonde for a moment. After a short while she laughed and shook her head, looking to Rory. "I'm going to go get some water.. want anything?" she asked, talking a little louder over the music. After receiving his answer she started to dive through the crowd, trying to make her way to the bar that wasn't to far away. Once there she sat up on a stool so she could see over everyone and waited for the bar tender to come over to her.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory drummed his hands on the steering wheel to the bed on the music as he drove to the new bar. His friend, TJ, was a part owner of The Last Call, a new grunge bar built in an old train station. TJ hadn't stopped talking about it since he'd bought into the project so 14 months later, when the bar was finally open, Rory was more than happy to come to the opening.
He'd even brought Allie along. Things had been strange between them for the last few days. Allie kept to herself, speaking to him only when she had to and insisting she was fine. So Rory figured a few drinks out with his friends might loosen her up, make things more amiable between them.
Inside, the bar was pretty packed. All sorts of people his parents would hate to have him seen with packets together, laughing, drinking, and dancing to the live band.
TJ had greeted them at the door, all smiles. The three had found a table and begun the night easy. There was joking, stories, and more. Allie even seemed to be loosing up, smiling again.
"Grab me a rum and coke." Rory said when Allie offered.
"Tell Karen its for us. She won't charge." TJ added.
"Thanks, man." Rory added as Allie disappeared into the crowd.
"So," TJ began. "That's the new wife?"
Rory nodded. "Yup. Rings and all."
"So you two aren't actually together or anything? Just married for show?" Tj asked looking in Allie's direction.
"Yeah..." Rory was becoming wary, unsure where this was going. "Why?"
TJ smiled awkwardly. "Well, if you weren't interested, I was going to ask her out."
"Yeah?" His voice was too tense to be casual.
"I mean, only if that was okay with you." He chuckled. "I mean she is you're wife."
"Sure." Rory said a bit too quickly. He had told Allie he thought they should just one with their lives, which meant dating and everything. "Go for it."
"You sure?" TJ repeated.
Rory nodded too vigorously. "Yup. All yours." An indefensible jealousy and defensiveness had risen up in him, but he tried to force it down. Dating outside the "marriage" had been his idea and TJ was a nice guy. Why shouldn't he ask Allie out?
"Thanks, man." TJ clapped Rory on the back, took a drink of his whiskey, then headed over to the bar where Allie was standing.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:10 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie hummed to the beat of the music, bopping her hips lightly from side to side as she sat on her stool. This place was pretty cool, she hadn't thought it would be when Rory had taken her to this side of town, but it was actually a really nice place. Finally she had ordered from the bartender, but had only managed to get out a glass of water before he was off again helping the other throngs of people piled at the bar. She smiled when her water was slid over to her, she could just wait until he came over again for Rory's drink. Allie glanced over when she noticed, TJ was it, coming over. Rory must have sent him over to make sure she didn't get charged. When TJ arrived she noticed he seemed a little nervous and shy. "Nice place here TJ." she said with a soft smile on her lips. He looked around and nodded, taking another sip of his drink.

"Yeah it was a pretty big change from how it looked before." he said. "Did a lot of the work myself. When I could anyway. I'm pretty handy." he said. Allie smiled and nodded at him. "That's good. Keeps costs down." she said absently, wondering what was happening here. She was polite and kept talking with TJ. He seemed like a nice guy, though she wondered why he was over here talking and seemingly flirting with her when he knew she was married. Suddenly, TJ switched gears, which shocked Allie to the point of speechlessness. "So I was wondering, if you wanted, I would really like to take you out on a date sometime." he finished, a positive grin on his face. Allie sat there shocked, looking from his face to Rory's, and back again, and again once more. "Did... did you run this by Rory? My husband?" she asked, completely shocked. TJ nodded vigorously. "Oh yeah. He's a good friend. I wanted to make sure it was cool first. He said it wasn't a problem.. that you guys were just a marriage for show." he said, looking slightly worried now.

"He did, did he?" she asked, keeping herself completely polite and calm. "While I appreciate the offer TJ.. really I do very sweet.. but I'm going to have to say no. I'm really sorry." she said, leaning over and patting his arm soothingly. Once that was finished she looked over at Rory, fire in her eyes. How dare he! She hopped off her stool and made a be-line right for him. "We really should be going Rory.. we have that dinner party to get to." she said in a calm voice, not wanting to tip off to anyone she was upset, though she had a feeling he might guess, because she stared him down as she said it.

One they were outside and safely in the car she took some calming breaths, trying to keep herself completely calm before she started. It was a few minutes before she could even speak, and by then they were well on their way back to the condo. As soon as she opened her mouth though, it was like a volcanic eruption, the words flowing out of her in angry jabs. "I don't know who the hell you think you are Rory.. but I will not be pimped out by you to your damn friends!" she said, her voice harsh and angry, though still not yelling. "I told you before I would stick to my vows.. if you do or not is not my business!"  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory watched TJ flirt with Allie from the other side of the room. It appeared to be going pretty well until suddenly Allie's face fell. She gestured at Rory, eyes wide. Then suddenly she was standing and marching over to the the table, leaving a stunned TJ at the bar.
"Okay..." Rory responded, grabbing his keys. TJ sent him a questioning look as he made his way out but Rory just shrugged.
It was pretty obvious she was angry. She didn't speak for quite a while on the way back but Rory didn't break the silence. If she was angry, she could damn well tell him why. It wasn't his job to make sure she was okay.
"What?!" He exclaimed. "Pimp you out? I didn't send him over there to hit on you! He wanted to ask you out, God knows why, and asked me if I minded. I told him the truth. What the hell is wrong with you?" How was any of this his fault? It wasn't any of Rory's business who she did or did not date. "It is not my job to police who hits on you, just like it isn't your business what I do. Your 'vows' are a complete joke. This entire marriage is a ******** joke. And you just go along with it because you don't have the spine to do what you want instead of what your told."
Her loyalty to her vows would never make sense to him. Why did she do what her parents told her to? What a piece of paper told her to? Just because it was the 'proper' thing to do? She wasn't any better than a well-trained dog.
When the arrived at the condo, Rory barely put the car in park before he shut it off, slammed his door, and walked inside.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:45 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie couldn't even believe him! "If you minded? What am I just a piece of meat?!" She felt like she was going to throw up, her stomach twisting and knotting with her agression. Allie was about to bring up the blonde when he mentioned her vows being a joke, and that she had no spine. Allie looked at him and shook her heaf, angry tears in her eyes. "Yeah no spine so your sister wouldn't have to go through the same hell I did. " She said, her voice a soft fury. How could he dare tell her she had no spine? Here she was dealing with him and his pig headed views on everything!

When he slammed the door she was relieved. Thankful she had a few moments to collect herself. She wasn't going to cry in front of him, not again. He probably thought it was a confirmation of her lack of a spine, but these tears were pure anger. After composing herself back to a low simmer she walked into the kitchen and finished preparing the food that she had started earlier in the day. It would be a nice dinner, if Rory could behave. Once everything was placed at the table she went into her room and washed her face, fixing her hair into a simple bun before fixing her make up, and then slipping into a nice black dress, with heels to match.

She was just walking out of her room when she heard the knock on the door. "Rory time to be a big boy.. your patents are here." She called, not close enough to the door for them to hear her. She plastered a smile on her face, though one that didn't quite reach her sparkling eyes. When they came inside she smiled and explained Rory would be out in a few minutes, and that they should sit and get ready for dinner. Allie served everyone a nice wine she had paired just for this meal as she explained what they were having. God she was mad. How dare he insult her like that! At least her word meant something to her, unlike him. She didn't want to be like every other rich couple on this planet that had married for the business or the money. She didn't want men on the side and a husband she couldn't talk to at home.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

After slamming the car door, Rory slammed the door to the condo and the door to his bedroom. How dare she accuse him of pimping her out? That wasn't even close to what had happened. It was not his job to monitor who asked her out. TJ hadn't known he didn't need permission.
He could hear Allie storming about outside, so he didn't leave his room. He couldn't stand the idea of talking to her right now.
Why was she so insistent upon playing house with him? They would both be happier if they acted like roommates, not a couple. They weren't a couple! She didn't need to be faithful to him because she didn't owe him anything. He wasn't her husband. He was just a ring she had to wear in front of her parents.
Rory rolled his eyes when she called him out of his room. Finally, he remembered he needed to change. 'Can't disappoint the parents.' The heir changed into his blue polo and brown khaki pants, still fuming.
When he joined everyone, they were already drinking wine, all smiles. Allie had changed too, both her dress and her expression. Her smile was strained.
"Ah, there you are." His mother said when she saw him. "We were beginning to wonder if you were joining us." Husband #4 laughed obligingly at his wife's joke.
Rory made a half effort with his smile as her greeted everyone. "Where's Avery?"
"With the babysitter of course. I couldn't bring a child to an adult event." More obliging laughter at his mother's unfunny joke.
'This evening can't get more disappointing.' He thought. Avery had been the one thing worth looking forward too. But of course she wasn't here.
Riordan was careful to be on the other side of the room as Allison. It was easier to play pretend when he didn't have to touch her.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:40 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie didn't even glance in Rory's direction when he came out, and her parents noticed, they also noticed Rory keeping as much distance from him as possible. Allie brought out the food, already having it on nice plates and bring them out two at a time. She served her father and Rory's step father, then she served both mothers, then finally Rory and herself, though she didn't place his plate as delicately as everyone else's. Once she sat down she looked over at her mother. "Allie dear.. you seem a little upset." she said, giving her daughter a warning look.

Allie set down her fork and knife and looked at her mother. "Well mother.. you can't honestly expect us to be happy. I mean honestly." she said simply, giving her mother a direct look. Her mother looked at Allie shocked and shook her head, biting into her food. "Now Allie.. that's not the attitude to have..." she warned. Allie gave an unladylike snort. "Well I had a happy attitude... until Mr. Playboy over here set me straight, twice now!" she said, her voice angry as she looked over at him. Rory's mother looked shocked an the father's had no idea what to say. Of course Allie stood, moving away from the table to grab another plate. She could see Rory's questioning gaze when she came back and she rolled her eyes. "Oh what's wrong dear.. can't add up the times in your head? Let me make it clear for you. I saw you with your little blonde bimbo at the garage when I brought your lunch. I mean at least be a bit more creative would you?!" she asked, looking at him, the full fury of the past few days finally exploding.

She slammed the plate down that had a portion of the meal on it, not even giving any care at all about the fact that their parents were here. "Then of course we have that lovely lesson tonight." she said, looking at him, daggers in her eyes as she stood there. "You keep telling me to go and date other people, but you just don't get it. Your mother made sure.. I'm not allowed.. I signed that damned piece of paper for Avery. I'm not allowed to have any other relationships besides you.. because of course we have to make sure all the little children running about are actually little Rory's and not some other man's!" she yelled at him, finally telling him about what happened. Allie was contractually obligated to be faithful, and if they ever caught wind that she was having any sort of affair, Avery would be shipped off, and Allie just couldn't have that. Not if it was as simple as not having an affair. "You on the other hand get to sleep with whom ever you want." she said, looking at him. "And honestly I thought you had more taste than the blonde.. and right after our little moment. Way to make me up I appreciate that. And if that didn't help tonight was real icing on the cake." she said, angry still flooding through her. All four parents sat there, their mouth's hanging open. Little Allie had just lost her temper, and they had never experienced that before, nor had they expected it. "I suppose you all can leave now." she said, pointing to the door. When she did she noticed that the broken dish she had slammed had cut her thump, it was bleeding a fair amount, though that wasn't what bothered her.

She felt bile rolling up from her stomach. She didn't handle blood well, never had. It always made her feel like she was going to pass out. She leaned back against the doorway to the kitchen and tried to take deep calming breaths while looking at her thumb. "Well now she's going to swoon." her mother said, noticing the blood, trying to smooth all of this over. Like that was possible. "She doesn't deal well with blood.. a paper cut that bleeds and she's on the ground." Allie tightened her jaw, noticing someone getting up to help her. She put her hand up and headed to the kitchen, gripping onto the counter when she arrived at the sink, sticking her thumb under cold running water. If she could get the bleeding to stop this way she could take care of the injury herself. She wasn't a child anymore.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory sat down at the table, the tension in the air thick. He didn't bother trying to make small talk, leaving the room oddly quiet with the occasional question or comment from the parents.
Alli all but slammed the plates down. Finally the tension was too much for Alli's mother.
Rory snorted, a mirthless smirk on his face. Then Alli exploded, splattering her anger across the room. But the new coloring suited Rory well. he was much better at having it out than playing pretend.
Riordan knew she was angry about TJ tonight, but what else had he done? He listened to her as she listed offense after offense. He hadn't known about the contract. But it didn't surprise him. Then again, it wouldn't have stopped him. The more rules he had, the more creative his rebellion got. There were ways to make sure the kids were his while she got to do what she wanted.
"Kendall? You're pissed about Kendall? Oh wow." He laughed. "I don't know what you think you saw but you obviously missed the part where I threw her out of the shop, cussing and screaming. Or maybe instead of being petty, you could have ******** asked me about it."
"Riordan!" His mother called, eyes shocked, but he ignored her.
Allison began to teeter, leaning in the kitchen doorway. Despite addressing what the problem was, no one moved. This is who he was supposed to be like?
Shaking his head, Rory stood but she waved him off, stumbling to the kitchen sink to deal with her bleeding thumb. He waited in the doorway, just in case something happened. He was pissed at her, but he wasn't going to let her just pass out on the floor.
His mother coughed, trying to draw his attention. Rory turned his head, "Well?" He asked sharply. "Don't you have somewhere else you people can be?"
The parents exchanged looks.
"Go!"
That got them moving. They got up, the chairs against the floor absurdly loud in the previously silent space.
His mother walked up behind him and whispered. "We will have a conversation about this, Riordan."
He ignored her and dafter a few moments, the front door closed after them.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:09 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie stood there, trying to think about what he said. "Yeah well I saw her all pressed against you.. and you're lips weren't cussing at her then." she said, her vision starting to sparkle. She was still trying to be angry but she couldn't. Then again this was all her fault, she should have just asked him who the blonde was, though it gave her some satisfaction he had kicked her out. Though she didn't know why, he still wouldn't be with her. They had chemistry, there was no denying it, but it was all mixed up and confused. If they had met outside all of this, they might have actually had a glimmer of a chance at a relationship.

Allie pulled her thumb out of the water and noticed the blood still coming out. "God.. I didn't cut it that bad.." she mumbled as she started her crumble, her knees giving out from under her. She tried to mumble she was fine as she fell but she knew it was a lie, angry as she was she didn't want his help, didn't want to need his help, but here she was, passing out over a little bit of blood. The idea irritated her. Maybe he would just leave her on the floor, then she could stay mad at him, keep being mad, because if she was mad, she didn't have to worry about being sad over the fact that this wouldn't work, wouldn't work in the least.

As Allie started to fall her body went limp, thankfully, so she wouldn't hurt herself to badly as she fell. Allie laid there, unconscious for only a moment before coming back to, her head in a fog as it always was after she passed out from something like this. She was an idiot, how on earth was she ever going to live this one down? Thinking she knew him, she assumed he would use this as fuel for his arguments against her, and their marriage.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

He was about to retaliate when Alli's eyes fluttered shut and her knees buckled underneath her. In a flash, he moved forward and caught her.
"They weren't kidding." He mumbled to himself. With a little readjusting, Rory slipped his hands underneath her knees and picked her up. She hardly weighed at thing. The argument was over because one participant had passed out. How frustrating. There was more he wanted to say.
Resolved, Rory carried her to the living room and laid her down on the couch. From the bathroom, he grabbed some neosporin and a band-aid. Riordan had become quite adept in first aid from patching himself up after fights. The cut was inconsequential compared to some of the injured he had sustained over the years.
Alli's eyes fluttered, slowly coming too, and she mumbled something. Rory snorted, shaking his head and headed to the kitchen to clean up dinner. He ate directly from the serving dish as he picked everything up. The broken dish was trashed, the others emptied into Tupperware and put in the dishwasher.
Alli had been at the shop that day. She'd seen Kendall kiss him, but obviously hadn't stayed longer than that. That was why she'd been so distant these passed few days. But instead of asking him about it, the prom queen had brooded and avoided him.
Then there was the issue of the contract. Her mother had made her promise, in legal terms, to be faithful to Rory or Avery paid the price. What messed up people. And why use Avery as a bargaining piece? At the time, Allie hardly knew Avery. Wasn't there a better threat for them to use?
There had to be a way around it. If she kept insisting upon playing husband and wife with him, he was going to explode. He was her husband only in the legal terms. Neither of them had wanted this. Why should he be free to do what he wants while she pined at the door?

So only say my name

Pearl51

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items