Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
Happy Fourth of July everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx Jackel xXx

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 pm
Maddy-Mazey
xXx Jackel xXx
Probably wont see fireworks, IDK where they happen anymore and we dont really have anyone to go with to find some or what ever.

BUT I am infusing a watermelon full of Smirnoff watermelon and gonna BBQ some chicken and what not.

I don't blame you. This'll be my first fourth as a partaker ;D
but I'm hoping to just have a relaxing BBQ or something
LORD that sounds good

You should do the melon thing with me! Hope online and be drunk together!!! xd

Seriously though, BBQing and alcohol is the best relaxing combo.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:12 pm
court666
I went to a fireworks show on the 28th of June at a church in my town, but on the 4th it is my Nephew's birthday, so we're just going to stream the Disney fireworks show at our house, because my nephew is autistic and fireworks scare him.
Awwwwh, that's so nice! Are the Disney fireworks really good? I might watch them this year online, now that you've given me the idea lol. I'm glad hes got such a supportive family :3 heart  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:14 pm
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Not seeing fireworks this year because we'll be trying to move some furniture into our house all day cat_sweatdrop
Congrats on the new furniture? biggrin

lol Thanks. We're trying to get it out of my grandpa's old place, so we can sell it.
Oh nice! Are you going through realtors and all that jazz? o:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:17 pm
mistymountaingirl
Our town has a big old fireworks show, that originates in the city/county park but you can see it for miles. Plus, the local radio station plays patriotic music that goes along with the fireworks so it's pretty cool to me. Others might consider it a little cheesy but I love it!
Folks in our neighborhood also shoot off fireworks for several days before & after 4th of July, which I personally don't mind but it does scare our cats & dogs, so I don't like that!
We're planning a barbecue with the family that day & go swimming at a relative's house. The kids will have sparklers, then we will go see the community fireworks! Good times!
Oh my gosh it sounds like the perfect little town to celebrate at!!! emotion_drool  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:25 pm
Precious Bunn Bunn
Oh, how nice! I don't think I have plans for this 4th of July. Sometimes, I go to my grandparents, and we barbecue yum_burger yum_hotdog and watch the fireworks. Last year, my friends and I went to the park and watched the fireworks right above us. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July this year! emotion_awesome
That's usually similar to my choices of plans as well! You too! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:28 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Petit Poupee

I'm not, because I live in Denmark, and for obvious reasons we don't celebrate USA's independence day
So we only do the fireworks thing at New Year (and are only allowed to by law at New Year)

Ah! Are they a good fireworks kind of show, or just small little bursts? c:

well it always sounds like someone's starting World War 3, sometimes people buy some pretty ones, but they seem to generally be more into the sound than how they look

R0C0C0

High-functioning Lunatic

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:29 pm
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Maddy-Mazey
~ Aki - Fairy ~
We celebrate Canada Day here. I didn't see the fireworks last night because a) I'd forgotten about them until I heard them start up, b) I couldn't see them from my house, and c) if I react, the dogs are more likely to react, so for the sake of my sanity I decided to mostly just ignore them.
Plus they're typically pretty boring/basic here in town, so..

I have much the same issue! My town doesn't show good ones, and the animals freak quite a bit D: lol

My girls are pretty good/indifferent (the one dog gets a bit antsy sometimes), but experience has shown that they do worse when I get up to try and see if I can see them, so..
Yeah, it's like your their own personal alarm bell lol cx  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:30 pm
Cat Sapphire
We have watched the fireworks from the same spot in our town for years now. It's always a fun time with neighbors and friends!
Awesome! I'd like to find some little spot to just hold up and watch people/fireworks every year. Maybe I should start scouting lol!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:38 pm
xXx Jackel xXx
Maddy-Mazey
xXx Jackel xXx
Probably wont see fireworks, IDK where they happen anymore and we dont really have anyone to go with to find some or what ever.

BUT I am infusing a watermelon full of Smirnoff watermelon and gonna BBQ some chicken and what not.

LORD that sounds good

YESSSSS I so will if I can c: I'm hoping husband's momma gets some apple crown liquor again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:39 pm
Petit Poupee
Maddy-Mazey
Petit Poupee

I'm not, because I live in Denmark, and for obvious reasons we don't celebrate USA's independence day
So we only do the fireworks thing at New Year (and are only allowed to by law at New Year)

well it always sounds like someone's starting World War 3, sometimes people buy some pretty ones, but they seem to generally be more into the sound than how they look
That's how it is around my neighborhood too, its more loud then showy! I dont get it, I like the opposite! lol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

xXx Jackel xXx

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:47 pm
Maddy-Mazey
xXx Jackel xXx
Maddy-Mazey
xXx Jackel xXx

LORD that sounds good

YESSSSS I so will if I can c: I'm hoping husband's momma gets some apple crown liquor again

LAWLZ awesome. =B  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:50 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Petit Poupee
Maddy-Mazey
Petit Poupee

That's how it is around my neighborhood too, its more loud then showy! I dont get it, I like the opposite! lol

yep, I don't get it either, what's the fun in constant loud noises...

R0C0C0

High-functioning Lunatic

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:53 pm
Petit Poupee
Maddy-Mazey
Petit Poupee
Maddy-Mazey
Petit Poupee

yep, I don't get it either, what's the fun in constant loud noises...
Exactly! :c  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:04 pm
Probably wont see fireworks I'm living just in my room. ;u;
User Image

Jaljaru

Dramatic Duck

10,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Alix Neru

Cosmic Galaxy

9,850 Points
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:09 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Alix Neru
It depends on where I'll be honestly, if I'm with family, then Ivy Tech, like years before, but other than that, am not so sure.
Ooooh! o: mysteries, mysteries!
Yeah, because I might go with my lover's parents also for the 4th but am not so sure lol.  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff