Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka shook her head vigorously as she looked to the side and the pink in her face deepening. "Of course not! Don't be stupid! I'm just...used to it now." she explained as she crossed her arms and held her head up high despite the deepening blush that contrasted with the rest of her pale, almost white skin. "And I didn't forget. I never knew your name. To be honest, for the most part, I couldn't have cared less about who you were." Ruka admitted as she flipped her wrist over to check the time. It was about 6 p.m. now, and her shift was just about over. She watched as the second hand slowly ticked clockwise before it passed the 12 and a maid called out, "You can go home now, Ruka-san!"

Ruka removed herself from the seat, looking at Akira. "I'm going to go change. You can either stay here and come with me when I'm done, or you can leave. It's your choice." she told him as she made her way towards the back of the cafe, leaving him there with his thoughts. Once in the girl's bathroom, Ruka stripped down her maid outfit and began to put on her normal outfit. She stared in the mirror at her face. It really was extremely pink. 'Calm down. You're better than this.' she thought as she hung up her maid costume in the staff closet and strolled out in the front part of the cafe.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cafe
With: Customers, Ruka
Mood; Eager
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

"Ya. Sure. Uh-huh. Okay. Alright. Just go with that." He was still smiling over her reaction to his comment. For someone called the 'Silent Princess', she was starting to fit the wallflower cliche. "I'll wait here for ya Princess. Don't take too long." He joked to go with her but now that she took it, he would go follow through with it. So he stayed there at the table waiting for Ruka to finish changing. The plate was taken care of by the maid from earlier. Akira probably wouldn't have stepped into this place again if Ruka wasn't working here.

It had to be one of the greatest coincidences in history to find someone so far, yet also pretty close now that he thought about it. He's passed by her dozens of times on the way to school, but was only now realizing it was her. Like she said, they never did talk to each other, but why would they? He was always with everyone else and she was always by herself. They didn't exactly have any chance to run into each other in the first place. Akira pulled himself out of his thoughts and stood up as Kuda arrived again. "Where to first princess?"

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

Ruka punched him the arm as the exited the cafe, growling at him, "My name is Ruka! Stop calling me princess!" she took a deep breath to calm herself, exhaling before adding, "We're going to the grocery store. Like I said I have to get ingredients for dinner. And I think the grocery store is having a sale!" the last part of her sentence was filled with excitement. Her relatives always told her she'd make a good wife someday. Ruka took the lead, heading towards her favorite super market. It usually had the freshest vegetables and a lot of sales on items. For once in his company, Ruka had a smile on her face.

She still couldn't believe that they were talking to each other let a lone pretty much having him spend the rest of the day with her. They were from two completely different worlds yet here they were in each other's company. Ruka shook those thoughts aside, deciding to just go with it for now. Walking into the super market, the girl grabbed a basket and handed it to Akira. "Since you actually did decide to tag along, you have to carry everything. Tonight we're having chicken curry and potato salad if that's okay." Ruka told him as she started leading the way once more and motioning him to follow her.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Cafe> street
Mood; Curious
((OOC; short... sorry.))

Akira just laughed at the punch. She might've had the fiest, but she was more like other girls than she let on. She was way to excited for a grocery sale in Akira's opinion. She was smiling so he wouldn't complain, he might just scare it away. "I don't mind. It sounds delicious, although why're you doing grocery shopping? Parents work late?"

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

As Ruka strolled through the grocery section, stopping first at the potatoes, she nodded. "Yeah. Mom works really late or doesn't come home at all, having to spend the night at her job, sometimes even for days at a time. Ever since dad passed away she's thrown herself in her work to drown out the sadness. So it's almost always just me and my cat, Marshmallow." the girl explained as she placed a few good potatoes into a plastic bag and placing them in the basket before moving onto the carrots. In her head she listed all the ingredients she needed and reminded herself to get more than usual since she'd be cooking for two. "She's honestly almost completely forgotten about me. I'm more of a minority in her life now...but that's okay. I'm fine." Ruka was rambling at this point, her smile almost disappearing now. She realized how much she had told him, and shook her head as she laughed nervously. "Ahaha...just rambling now. Uh, what about you? Where are your parents?" she asked, trying to change the subject from her to him. She placed some large carrots into the basket as well, inspecting some onions now. She really didn't mean to say so much. But when he asked she couldn't help but let out a little bit of her emotions. She's been keeping them in for so long so having someone ask about her with even a little bit of interest made it harder to keep her emotions in a jar.

(it's fine!)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

Akira just followed along with Ruka through the store, checking each item she added to the cart out of curiosity. He didn't cook curry often, since it was just him at home, so she knew more than him about cooking. 'Marshmallow' though? Who's named their cat marshmallow? Ruka seemed especially eager to talk about herself, but stopped herself short and asked about his parents. "Overseas. Dad works at some tech company, mom works at a cooking channel place or something. I only see them every few months, and even then not for long. No siblings, no pets. Just keep myself busy with work, school or TV. Pretty boring life if I say so myself. I don't recommend it. This is an awful lot for one person... Saving the rest for your mom or sibling, or just extra hungry?"

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image

Ruka stopped in her tracks when he asked if she was cooking for her mom or sibling. She swallowed hard, mentally scolding herself for being so stupid. "Oh, well uh, you can save a lot on money if you cook more than one serving. Curry doesn't go bad fast and you can even make croquettes out of left over potato salad." Ruka said to him with her nervous laugh again. How could she have tricked herself into thinking that he was going to eat with her? She was always so careful not to let her hopes get up. Ruka bit her lip, hard, as she continued to place the necessary ingredients for her meal into the basket. After that she didn't say anything more, only mumbling to herself when she counted off what she had and if there was anything else she needed. She soon led Akira to checkout with her. She handed the basket to the cashier and they scanned everything before telling her the total. Ruka removed her waller from her shoulder bag and handed the cashier some cash and change. She smiled at the cashier as she took her bags and walked out of the store. Once outside again, she turned on her heel to look at Akira. "Thanks, uh...yeah. Bye." Ruka said before she began to leave.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

After explaining the possibility of leftovers and money saving to him, Ruka did an odd laugh and went mostly silent except for some mumbling. Was there something odd he said? Maybe she just forgot he was around and went back to her normal 'silent' self. That was probably the best reason. He even tried to take the bags from the cashier before her, but she was faster to them. After walking out she thanked him and started walking off. He ran up to her and walked alongside "It's dark so I'll walk with you most of the way. You sure you don't want me to carry those?"

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image

Ruka gave Akira a side glance, walking a bit faster so she was ahead. "It's fine, you don't have to. I don't need your help." she told him as she clenched the bags in her hand, still scolding herself for believing that she might have made a real friend. In the end she concluded that he would just betray her and that there was no point in trusting him. She was going to stick to what she's been doing; be alone. "We're not friends or anything so you don't have to bother. If anything I'm just being a burden so you can go home, really." Ruka added as her walking came to a halt and she turned around to look at him, her eyes glistening like they were about to spill tears.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; ))

Ruka started walking faster to get ahead of him, saying she didn't need his help. He stopped, letting her walk ahead, while she told him not to bother and go home. He sighed, lowering his head and scratching it with one hand. "I told you at the cafe, that record is over. You don't hav-" he looked up to see she turned back towards him, teary eyed. He walked up to he, brushing a tear that started to roll down her face with his thumb, before placing his hands on her shoulders. "You're not a burden. And you have at least one friend now, so let's get you home." You look like you've been through enough... He couldn't bring himself to saying his last thought.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image

Ruka stared down at the concrete she stood on as she started to softly sob. She didn't know what to say and she didn't think she had to. For so long she had said she didn't need friends. Trying to act like she didn't care who said what to her or talked behind her back. So when Akira decided to stick with her, all the emotions she's jarred up just became too much and spilled. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around him, sobbing into his chest and letting out muffled coughs. "Please don't leave me..." she cried into his shirt, clenching the fabric in her fists. She never wanted anyone to see her like this, but here she was, crying to someone she barely knew in the middle of public. "Please...please..." she pleaded, slightly shaking her head.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: street
With: Ruka
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

Akira thought she would laugh and shrug it off, he didn't expect her to start crying and wrap her arms around him. She pleaded for him not to leave, which gave him mixed feelings. He thought she would need alone time, but she might also just need him until she was back to normal. "Alright, I won't leave." He wrapped his arms around her, letting her pour out until she was fine. The only true thing he was worried about was actually getting her home. It was already dark at the moment, and it was only going to get darker. He really didn't want to speak up, but he felt it was needed. "Um... Perhaps we should get you home." He reached down to take up the bags, to give her one less thing to worry over.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image

Ruka let out everything in that moment. All the tears she refused to shed spilled out of her eyes like waterfalls. After a moment or so of crying, it started to lighten up. When he said something about going home, she nodded. She wiped her eyes with her jacket sleeve and watched as he picked up the grocery bags for her. She didn't complain. In fact, she didn't say anything again. She wasn't good with talking so she opted to stay silent. Ruka raised her arm and pointed in the direction of her apartment complex. It was pretty close by, she never really had to take the train. It only took them about fifteen minutes to get there, it being about nine-thirty by the time they arrived. She pointed to the elevator that led to the higher levels and pushed the button to take them to the fourth floor. She then proceeded to lead him down the aisle, unlocking the door that said 4C. The door opened to reveal a quaint little apartment, and a cat sleeping on the couch.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Apartment 4C
With: Ruka
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; ))

After Ruka finished and calmed down, they were able to separate. She didn't talk, instead pointing down the street. They both walked in silence, Akira worried she'd start crying again if he did. The whole long walk Ruka just pointed in the direction they should go, and Akira stayed closer to her like he promised. The elevator ride was awkward for such a short time, with the music playing and neither of them talking. After she unlocked her apartment, he walked into what could be considered a normal apartment complete with a cat sleeping on the sofa. Akira put the bags on the kitchen table as he checked the time before he broke the ice in the place. "So, when's your mom get back? I don't think it'd be very easy to explain why I'm here and you were crying if she walks in."

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

Ruka started to unpack the bags as she sniffed before whimpering out, "She uh, texted me that she won't be coming home for a few days because of a business trip; so she left me some money for now and paid all the bills so I wouldn't have to worry." the girl removed all the vegetables and every other ingredient that she had bought from the store. "Thanks for walking me here...in all honesty I bought extra ingredients because I thought you were going to join me but haha, that was stupid, huh?" Ruka shrugged as she gave him a side glance and tied on her apron. She began to remove a large pot from one of the bigger cabinets to prepare to cook.

Phoenix347

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces