Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:09 am
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Marzena

Current faction and year: Y2 student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: OUO

Is this my first event/tih meta? NOPE

Brief description of character:
Shrouded in mystery, Marzena offers no hints or information about her background, claiming that all that matters is their fight against the horsemen. Though she possesses fair skin and a head of platinum blonde hair, many note that she would seem much prettier without her signature scowl.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, Violet

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:42 am
Name of character I am bringing: Pokerus

Current faction and year: Alumni student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Sup

Is this my first event/tih meta? LOL NOPE

Brief description of character: Pokerus has admired the knights of the round table ever since she was a child. Being brought up on their stories of heroism and grander, it has been her life's mission to become one of them. Headstrong and stubborn, she is extremely eager to prove herself and ready to defend everyone and anyone from the forces of evil.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: White please, if not then Blue

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:43 am
Name of character I am bringing: Jason Kenneth

Current faction and year: Moon hunter
Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Weeeee

Is this my first event/tih meta? LOL NOPE

Brief description of character: Jason isn't completely sure about joining the knights, considering he'll have to face the evil horsemen and shadowlings that plague the lands and they both scare the pants of him, but he likes the idea of helping others, and he knows it will make his family proud.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold please, if not then Blue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:56 am
Name of character I am bringing: Zar

Current faction and year: Alumni Amity Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Tall, slender, feminine and inordinately handsome, Zar is capable of exquisite courtly manners and is popular in very specific quarters with certain members of either sex. He dresses in lavish attire, often dyed with difficult to find colours and festooned with elegant embellishment. He is intensely proud and at times - at least to those he is not attempting to curry the favour of - haughty and dismissive. As far as conflict goes, Zar is slippery and a bit of a coward, preferring to wheedle his way out of confrontation than to confront challenges head on. He has a serpentine, sarcastic, sharp wit and is not trustworthy at all. He seems to enjoy complaining about work one hundred percent more than actually doing it, paying nothing but lip service to the concept of chivalry. There are few individuals he holds in his confidence, amongst these few are his cousin Barth who he corresponds with regularly.

In terms of appearance, his hair is long - very impractical for a knight - and is a brilliant almost-white blonde. His eyes are strikingly pale blue. When he moves, his gestures possess a natural grace which belie the brutality he is capable of when angry.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet or Black

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:04 am
Name of character I am bringing: Barth

Current faction and year: Ie: Y4 Student (Graduate)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope

Brief description of character: Often shirks work and training to nap in various out of the way nooks. He can fight if he has to, but he avoids it wherever possible, preferring to use strategy or diplomacy. Most of his interests are as a tactician. When he is not shirking training, he can be found in his study poring over scrolls. He is his father's second son, but a b*****d, and expectations for him are low.

His family are merchants, and quite rich. Out of armor, he wears soft and imported fabrics, and smells of pleasant and soothing oils. His manner of speak is formal, and he often comes across as mild, bumbling, and inoffensive.

He is patient, and prefers persuasion over coercion. He likes making friends and connections, and has a close relationship with his cousin, Zar.

Knight's weapon of choice: Sword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, Violet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:34 am
Name of character I am bringing: Ruth

Current faction and year: Y2 Student (Reaper)

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nyu~

Brief description of character: Blonde, fair skinned, slight of frame, and eyes obscured by her hair (or whatever head-gear is on hand), Ruth does her best not to stand out. She is capable of speech but pretends otherwise. Probably for the best as she has a rather misanthropic and nihilistic view of the world. Despite her grim perspective, she puts on a carefully pleasant facade. She was all set to be a nun silently judging others of their unworthiness. That is until the Fire Nation attacked abbey she was supposed to enter was attacked. Left with no other option, she ended up following a childhood friend and enlisted as a knight in training.

Knight's weapon of choice: If White: Cudgel; if Violet: Morning Star

FACTION OF CHOICE: White (1), Violet (2)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:37 am
Name of character I am bringing: Joy

Current faction and year: Trainee Moon Hunter

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nyu~

Brief description of character: Joy is of medium height, has tanned skin, and possesses a somewhat muscular frame. She keeps her hair short in a rather wavy bob for easy maintenance. Warm, cheerful, and enthusiastic, Joy tries to embody her name as best as she can despite the difficult circumstances. There are callouses on her hands from farm work and varying scars scattered across her body from rough housing with the other children. Her humble origins meant life was anything but exciting, and her thirst for adventure prompted her to join the knights. If it meant protecting others in the process from the shadows, well, all the better!

Knight's weapon of choice: If Blue: Halberd; if Red: Falchion

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue (1), Red (2)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:54 am
Name of character I am bringing: Nellie

Current faction and year: Trainee Mist Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Nellie never wanted any part of this war and the fighting. She was content with a simple life with her family, doing her part by tending to the livestock and the fields daily to ensure that they had enough for themselves and the village. The horsemen came one night without warning, slaughtering everyone in their path and burning the entire village down. It was a blood bath and she too would have perished had her parents not hidden her in the nick of time in the underground cellar of their house with the warning to not open the door no matter what happened until dawn came.

It was already too late by the time the knights came to investigate the burnt remains of the village and found her distraught and at a total loss. They took her in, taught her the ways of their order, how to fight, gave her a new life. Through the new friends she made, she found hope and, with time, love in a young man who was willing to accept her as she was, odd speech and all, and inspired her to greater heights.

Her hair is long and mahogany in colour, secured in a ponytail. Her eyes blue-grey. She is usually decked in light armour, preferring to pick at her enemies from afar with her longbow, only resorting to close combat if absolutely necessary.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: 1) White, 2) Green

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:18 am
Name of character I am bringing: Cherry

Current faction and year: Y1 student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Cherry's dorm

Is this my first event/tih meta? Not sure, I played in the school fair and the sareintine events..

Brief description of character: Cherry skin is black as the shadows she is able to hide in. Her hair is pink, which has always been strange for her kind. Cherry wants to stand against the forces of darkness and protect and heal others. She is a gentle sweet soul, but she will hit back if pushed to do so.

Knight's weapon of choice: Repeating crossbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, White, Black, Blue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:20 am
Name of character I am bringing: Lock Blackwood

Current faction and year: y2 student (reaper)

Brief description of character: Lock had always been ambitious, but knighthood offered him a chance for real power. Lock jumped at the first opportunity to train and although he's quiet, he moves with caution and purpose. His clothes are little better than rags, but they seem to hint at a finer background as under the holes and tears there's nice embroidery and stitching. Actually prefers politics and strategy over brunt force.

Knight's weapon of choice: basket-hilted sword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, gold or green (I'm okay with pretty much anything for him though!)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:20 am
Name of character I am bringing: Chelsea Craft

Current faction and year: y3 hunter (death)

Brief description of character: Chel and her cousin Chris were always running from merc job to thievery to merc job. Knights had money and food. Chel liked money and food. Personality wise she carries herself a lot more confidently than her station should allow. She's crafty, tricky and you should always watch your belongings around her. She also has a knack for cruel jokes and long lasting pranks.

Knight's weapon of choice: swordstaff

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, Red or Purple

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:03 am
Name of character I am bringing: Estel Herald

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Journal!

Is this my first event/tih meta? First really big one!

Brief description of character: Born into complete poverty, raised as a servant in a castle, Estel became a knight-in-training to hopefully earn some money to send back to her mother. Because she was never given any formal combat training until she signed up, Estel is behind many of her peers - but what she lacks in experience, she makes up for in spirit. Gentle, kind, eager, and relentlessly optimistic, she has never let the cruelties of the world bring her down.

Knight's weapon of choice: Quarterstaff.

FACTION OF CHOICE: White (HEAVILY preferred) or Blue

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:42 am
Name of character I am bringing: Borr (the Blacksmith or Brewmaster depending on if you know him)

Current faction and year: Death Horseman

Is this my first event/tih meta? hahaha

Brief description of character: An aged, mountain of a man. Borr had been a blacksmith and part time brewer before he took up his hammer in these dark times for a fight. He's never seen without a small cask on his hip and the smell of alcohol on his breath. He's loyal to a fault, and fearsome in a fight, but at his core he's a creator and protector.

Knight's weapon of choice: War hammer

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Green

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:35 am
Name of character I am bringing: Christof

Current faction and year: Y3 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Bam

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Christof is tall, burly and silent. his long dirty blond hair is usually pulled back. He was a blacksmith's apprentice, and with the strength and discipline to do well at it, but they knew he could be so much more. Often thought to be dumb due to the fact he speaks very little, that is certainly not the case. He bares a sloppily-stitched scar across his face from some tragic event that (of course) he does not like to speak about. Out of armor, he dresses very modestly in browns, blacks and grays. (oh my goodness I'm allowing him not to be hunchbacked for this!! hottymcbeefcaketof go.)

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore (sword)

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, Red, Violet (sorry i named three.)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:42 am
Name of character I am bringing: Jil

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Is this my first event/tih meta? haha

Brief description of character: A tiny but fearsome female warrior. Most look at her and underestimate her. Where she is lacking in size she makes up for in determination and ferocity. She's not exactly a nice girl. She wears her long hair wrapped and elaborately braided around her head.

Knight's weapon of choice: Sling / Slingshot (lol)

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Red

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff