Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

The Hero of Justice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:47 pm
I used to write lemons a little. In fact I'm sure they're still up on Yiffstar.com. Anyway, my friend and I role-played them out. Let's see, we had...

Once we had two brothers... can't remember their names.

Then there was an orphan and a bachelor...

Then I had one that was a Rockstar and a crazed fan...

and now I'm workin on one between a harem boy named Rash and the Pharos, Kaimo.

If anyone wants to find these, I warn you that they are all explicit material and you take it into your own hands to read them. Do not come and scream at me if you don't like them, think they're disgusting, or anything like that. If you want my author name please send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:54 pm
Not at the moment, but I'm considering it...  

Flame_Blade_Crimson

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:30 pm
I do original rping, and my friend and I are working on a joint fic with a vampire boy and a regular boy who will EVENTUALLY get together, lol. We still haven't finished a first draft, but we do have an outline. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:21 pm
Of course!
heart

In my story, people who believe in God, have one emotion happiness.
My main character Elri who is 15, doesnt believe in God so he has all his emotions.
And Elri gets into this religon (hundu) and meets this guy Riley who is 19, who hasnt fully converted into Hundu from christanity, so Riley is only happy.
But Riley can feel the emotions of others, and since he has only been around people who have only been happy, he felt only happiness.
But, once he starts to hang out with Elri, he feels all these types of emotions...
nervousness, fear, depression, and love.
And when Elri's feeling of love (for someone else) grows, so does Riley's and it basically goes like that.
^^

-[Suteki da ne]-

+[-Magnanimous Lemon-]+

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:09 pm
I have a couple I made up. Their names are Adam and John. I'll tell you a bit about them.

Adam: Adam is a shy 14-year-old who doesn't have any friends. He suffers from depression and is afraid of others. One day, a new student, John arrives at the school. Adam becomes very interested in him. However, John is very mean and picks on Adam. But, Adam still is fond of the John and eventually falls in love with him.

John: John isn't shy like Adam. He's a bully. The first day he started in his new school, the first student he took notice of was Adam. He started picking on Adam ever since. Eventually, John falls in love with Adam and stops picking on him.

Yeah, so.. I plan on making more couples soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:30 pm
I have many characters that I have made up and are couples.
I'll only name one since I'm lazy and don't want to tell about them all. I have many couples I've made up.

First one is Sanya (pronounced san-y-uh) and Koren. Sanya and Koren are both elemental guardians working for Dashi, their keeper. Sanya is the fire guardian and Koren is water. At first their love didn't work out since Koren was very sensitive to Sanya's "heat". But soon they overcome that and become a couple.

General Ninja Ferret

Demonic Master

24,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:05 pm
Ohhhhh yeah. ^_~ I have my little bois in my own littel world. I've got huge long stories all planned in my head but I can't seem to get them to paper or typed out. ><''

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:36 am
See the boys in me sig? Yeah, if someone even mentions their names or something that sounds like their names, I'll go off on a rampage about them.
Aren't they just adorable? *cuddles*  

Vaveli

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:57 am
Nashwa
See the boys in me sig? Yeah, if someone even mentions their names or something that sounds like their names, I'll go off on a rampage about them.
Aren't they just adorable? *cuddles*

Awwww. They are adorable!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:28 am
I tend to make many of my main characters homosexual, it doesn't really matter whether they are male or female. The problem is that most of my original stories are parodies of certain conventions rather than serious tales, so I tend to play mercilessly with personality features, character background and such. No rules of common sanity apply, meh.
Two of my favourite ships:

Anko and Shoji. School friends and team mates in an amateur tennis club, whose only just established relationship was destroyed due to their parents' disapproval and mutual idiocy of the two. They met again a few years later and ended up in a triangle, as Shoji had already found a new boyfriend, but couldn't get Anko out of his head.
This story has never really reached any conclusion, because I kind of enjoy the idea of Anko toying with Shoji's infatuation and his boyfriend's jealousy.

Xiei Ren and Zanro. Basically, a royal pair had two children, twins, a girl called Pepe and her brother, Peyo. Peyo disappeared during a war at the age of 8 and everybode believed him to be dead, but he survived and was raised by the enemy as Xiei Ren. He grew up to be a creepy psycho rather than a nobleman, yet he made it big in the military and eventually got to see his sister again, only that he didn't really care about his 'proper' identity, nor did he care about Pepe's feelings. Blood-thirsty as he was, Ren found a twin soul in a former enemy and rival, considerably older and definitely more sane, but with a similar penchant for blades. There were more twists to the plot, but Zanro never really got involved in all this mess of the past, so it doesn't matter here.
It started to turn into something really hardcore at the end... Then I dropped this story.

Iciak

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:43 pm
well i did make up some guys for that lakeside boarding school rp but i never got around to fully developing them. they are so cute!!! but they have no names sweatdrop

one's an artsy type, always has his sketchbook and the other is a fun-loving and laid back athlete. the pairing made me giggle in my head, but with no real details it kinda.... falls short, i guess sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:47 pm
i have many many many shounen-ai couples! XD my favorite and FIRST couple that i've ever created was with my BESTFRIEND kristin, their names are aeramis and helenus, THEY ARE SO CUTE!! she and i are planing to make it into a manga biggrin in short, Aeramis is a fallen angel pretty much sent to trick helenus(who is an angel born on 'earthly' terms)to either join hell, or to just kill him. eventually he realizes all his flaws and how much he doesnt need to be down in hell, so he escapes(not really, more like beaten to a pulp then thrown out) and begins living with helenus. Soon he realizes that he's in love with him! but he doesnt want to tell anyone, so he keeps it all locked up inside. its a very long series(we have most of it planned out)i wont go into MAJOR detail cuz its a reeeaaally long story. but they're SO cute! AHH! cutest couple in DA WORLD!!! 3nodding heart blaugh xd oh yeah, and there ARE people on here modeled after our characters, Helenus, and ~..Aeramiss..~(he had to add an extra s cuz somone already had aeramis...) but yeah, they're both my friends, and i let them take the names, so...they're not just some scary fanboys(and they really are boyfriends too! SUU cute!)

heres a doll i made of them on mah computer--> User Image  

Alexieh

Leanon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:53 pm
Alexieh
i have many many many shounen-ai couples! XD my favorite and FIRST couple that i've ever created was with my BESTFRIEND kristin, their names are aeramis and helenus, THEY ARE SO CUTE!! she and i are planing to make it into a manga biggrin in short, Aeramis is a fallen angel pretty much sent to trick helenus(who is an angel born on 'earthly' terms)to either join hell, or to just kill him. eventually he realizes all his flaws and how much he doesnt need to be down in hell, so he escapes(not really, more like beaten to a pulp then thrown out) and begins living with helenus. Soon he realizes that he's in love with him! but he doesnt want to tell anyone, so he keeps it all locked up inside. its a very long series(we have most of it planned out)i wont go into MAJOR detail cuz its a reeeaaally long story. but they're SO cute! AHH! cutest couple in DA WORLD!!! 3nodding heart blaugh xd oh yeah, and there ARE people on here modeled after our characters, Helenus, and ~..Aeramiss..~(he had to add an extra s cuz somone already had aeramis...) but yeah, they're both my friends, and i let them take the names, so...they're not just some scary fanboys(and they really are boyfriends too! SUU cute!)

heres a doll i made of them on mah computer--> User Image

Wow! I thaey sound really cool!*drools*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:08 pm
Yeah, I have. I read this book called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It's about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. I kept wishing Bella was a boy. Always when Bella and Edward kissed or hugged, I thought it would be much better if Bella was a male.

So.

I created my own little story, about Adam Leroy. The vampire that fell in love with his prey; Jamie Ashmore. I'm still working on the beginning of it, but one thing that I know for sure is that Adam is the seme and Jamie the uke. To me Adam looks a lot like Yuki Eiri; tall, blonde, slender, muscular, ect. While Jamie is a bit shorter, brunette, thin, ect.

The story is of course based on their relationship. And how they go through good and bad times together. How hard it is for Jamie to be with a man that not only hungers for his body, but also his blood.

Geraldine Way

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces