Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
The Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucian returned to the Dark Castle, after tracking the presence of the succubus Zana.
                                                                      The presence faded off in the middle of a deserted forest, but Lucian knew that he was close.
                                                                      Close to the home of the Lights.
                                                                      He had marked the location he stopped at with a unique marking that only he knew.
                                                                      Later, he would have to come back later.
                                                                      Lucian wasn't one to barge into enemy territory without full preparation and backup after all.
                                                                      Smiling at the amount of progress he had made, he then returned to the Dark Castle silently, stopping in the halls to sense where everyone was.
                                                                      Zoe...outside of the kitchen door.
                                                                      Fesle...inside the kitchen making tonight's dishes...I need to consult with him about the current situation soon.
                                                                      Alyssia...

He smirked.
                                                                      Turning around, he walked down the halls to Alyssia's chamber, making no sounds as he approached.
                                                                      When he arrived, he gave the door three light knocks.

User Image

OCC:
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:22 am
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia's eyes moved to the door as a sudden knock interrupted her thoughts. Assuming it was Zoe, the Queen made no effort to move from her current position. At the sound of a third knock, however, her eyes widened in response. Zoe usually knocks twice.. She thought to herself, giving the door a curious look. She quickly jumped to her feet and put her hand on her longsword, which was still on her back, preparing for the intruder. "Come in." She allowed, ready for the worst.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

RedWix

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian watched in his sensory field as the Queen got up from her bed, withdrawing her longsword.
                                                                      He waited for a fraction of a second, a twisted smile appearing on his face.
                                                                      Moments later, he opened the door, his smile replaced by an innocent look on his face as he entered the room.
                                                                      The Queen's sword was at his throat seconds later.
                                                                      His eyes "widened" in shock, as he raised his hands, signaling that he meant no harm.

User Image

OCC: Quote me sad .
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:46 am
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia glared at the man that was now at the mercy of her blade, not moving the sword a single inch. She did not trust him, and his intentions in her room were most definitely not good ones. "What do you want?" She demanded, maintaining her position as she asked the question. While she could generally maintain a civil personality with the man, his intrusion on her chambers was inexcusable.

Jyccly
I forgot to quote you instead before crying My bad

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:58 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian turned his "innocent" gaze toward her, meeting her eyes directly.
                                                                      "I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion, Queen Alyssia." he said politely, "I had some noteworthy information about the Lights that I came across while strolling through town, so I thought it was most appropriate to report it to you first."
                                                                      He then paused, smiling.
                                                                      "I can see that I'm not welcomed here though. So I shall take my leave instead."
                                                                      He back away from the blade, heading back out through the door...

User Image

OCC:
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia continued to glare at the man, seeing clear through his facade. As he mentioned information on the lights, she gave a defeated sigh. Despite his untrustworthy nature, she knew that any information was better than no information. "Wait." She commanded, lowering the sword that was preventing him from entering the room. "Come and sit. We can discuss the present situation with the Lights." She allowed, gesturing towards a chair in her room. She continued to watch him with suspicious eyes as she made her way over to a different chair near the one he was to sit in.

Jyccly

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian kept his victorious smirk hidden from the Queen as he stopped, turning around to follow the Queen to the chairs.
                                                                      He sat down on the chair that she had directed him to.
                                                                      "Thank you for your generosity, my Queen." he said, almost mockingly.
                                                                      He turned his gaze toward her, his voice steady as he spoke.
                                                                      "Have you heard of the merchants of the East? The neutral group of traveling businessmen, who comes into the kingdom from time to time?"

User Image

OCC: Alright, here we go. Into the shady confederate plot! surprised Setting the stage now.
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia frowned at the mocking town in his voice, her eyes still displaying her clear anger at him. Even so, she listen to his words as he continued to speak. While she did not know what particular merchants he spoke of, she was certain that she had heard of them somewhere before. As response, she nodded sharply. "Of course I have. What is the news?" She asked, her voice cold as she did so. She reminded herself to take all of his information with a grain of salt, not entirely trusting the words coming out of his mouth.

Jyccly
i'm scared surprised

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Impatient, aren't we. Lucian thought to himself, as he continued.
                                                                      "To give a concise report, it seems that the group has now aligned themselves with the Lights."
                                                                      He paused, letting the weight of his words sink in.
                                                                      "Meaning, that whatever information they had gathered on their trips in our capital, are now in danger of being passed on to the Lights."

User Image

OCC: Don't be scared D: If anyone should be scared, it should be me. All that typing. Damn that scout.
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia sighed at the news, frustrated with the rebel forces that seemed to be growing in numbers. Despite her best attempts to stop the lights from recruiting, they seemed to be doing so anyway. She thought for a moment, still not wanting to share her plans with Lucian. She did not trust him with her military tactics in the least, and she did not want to share her personal plans with him. She planned to discuss it with her advisers, but the obvious choice was to send scouts after the merchants. "Thanks for the update. Anything else?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at the man. She was hoping to make it clear that he was not getting information from her end.

Jyccly
rip hands

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian knew that he was not going to get any information from Alyssia.
                                                                      But, that is all according to his plans.
                                                                      "It is my honor, my Queen." he said, accepting her "thanks" graciously.
                                                                      He gave her a well-acted out look of concern as he spoke.
                                                                      "I was unable to obtain much of anything else. But, I was able to hear bits and bits of where the merchants were heading to next."
                                                                      He lowered his voice, as if he was sharing a deep secret with her.
                                                                      "It seems that the merchants are going to meet up with some Light recruiting forces near the Southern border. For what reason, I am unsure of."
                                                                      He maintained his gaze on her, keeping up the "I-am-serious" act, even if it was nothing but a simple facade between the two.

User Image

OCC: sad It's ok, the hands will sacrifice for the greater good.
KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia nodded yet again as he continued to pass information on to her. She would need to consult with her advisers immediately, and she may talk with Zoe about the situation as well. She trusted Zoe more than she trusted her advisers anyway, and Zoe may have some insight on Lucian's plan since she had witnessed an episode earlier in the day. "This is valuable information. I appreciate you telling me." She said forcefully, meeting his eyes with her suspicious ones. His eyes were always hard to read, since she always sense deceit from the man in front of her. "Why have you suddenly started to take an interest in the kingdom, Lucian?" She asked, hoping to break through his shell a bit. He had never shown interest in the Darks before, instead going about his own business. She watched as she waited for a response.

Jyccly
Is that what this is?]

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian gave her a smile as she thanked him again.
                                                                      Then, his eyes darkened slightly, the smile fading from his lips.
                                                                      "I'm sure you already know about my opinions of the Lights." he said, unable to control the coldness of his voice.
                                                                      Whenever anything related to the Lights were brought up, Lucian could always feel the burning rage slowly build up within him.
                                                                      As a result, he would often lose his control over his own emotions.
                                                                      Just like now.
                                                                      "Does it strike you as odd for me to provide information to someone who could take decisive action against them?" he said, his voice dripping with venom.
                                                                      His eyes widened slightly, having just realized that he was still talking to the Queen.
                                                                      "I'm sorry, my Queen. For my sudden outburst."
                                                                      He avoided her gaze uncharacteristically, a distant look in his eyes, tinged with an almost unnoticeable flash of sorrow.

User Image

OCC: Yep. We all know Lucian tries his best for the greater good. But also, be careful about consulting with too many characters. Lucian can't convince Alyssia, so the plot should go on with the prompting from Zoe and all surprised . Based on how shady he was acting in the tavern earlier though, I think Zoe has good reason to advise Alyssia to go forth and send scouts to the border to investigate. I will quote RedWix here for this note. Though the Confederate plot won't be revealed to anyone (minus you since I already ran it over with you) yet. emotion_awesome
KatjaJean
RedWix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia gave him a curious look, noting that he seemed to be on the verge of breaking out into an episode such as the ones Zoe had spoken of. She decided to test what Zoe had said before, attempting to push him a bit further. "I understand. I often feel a lot of hatred towards the lights as well, which is the reason for my original rise as Queen after all. I'm trying to avenge a man that was very important to me long ago. Have you ever had someone that important to you?" She asked, watching him with cautious eyes as she did so. She was careful not to reveal too much information about herself to the man, keeping towards basic facts only.

Jyccly
I know~ I'm being Alyssia. Alyssia is trying to figure out who she trusts enough to consult on her decisions. :3

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out