Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Light Haven
Light Headquarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Leon dreamt about his childhood.

--------

"Get away from us, you freak!" the children said, throwing stones at him as he ran into the shadows.
Away and away, into the endless darkness.
"School? Why should we teach a mix-blood like you? Leave."
The faces of the schoolmaster appeared.
Stern.
Looking at him as if he were lower than trash.
"Why do you have to exist? Why must you ruin my life?"
The cold gaze of his mother.
Merciless. Unforgiving.
Home. Leon didn't know what that term meant.
"Will you be my friend..."
An image of him running toward another child excitedly, a bunny in his hands.
"Why does Leon have my bunny? ....Disgusting."
"He must have stolen it. As expected of a dirty mix-breed like him."
"Let's go..."
Alone again.
Clutching the bunny to his chest.
A pain.
Mother, why is my heart hurting?
"Will you say 'welcome home'..."
An image of his mother, her back turned toward him.
A cold, empty room.
Staring at the walls.
I'm hungry.
Lonely...
There is nobody.
"Will you teach me...how to trust?"
The image of a flower field.
A hand reaching toward him.
Small hands in large ones.
Gentle. Calming.
"Will you teach me...how to care?"
Laughing under the sunshine.
Reading books together.
Splashing at each other in the streams.
Is this the feeling they call "happiness?"
Figures in the moonlight.
A promise.
An eternal bond.
Darkness fading...

"You are my light."
--------

Leon curled up closer to Fain, feeling the warmth that he thought he had lost forever.

"Please...will you teach me how to love.....Fain."

His voice shook with raw emotion.
Love.
Something he had never understood.
Until he met him.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:40 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
~~~~~
"Fain, have you memorized the list correct pronunciation and order?" His mother stood behind him. She watched him write the words in the correct order as he mumbled their pronunciation. At the end, she patted his head, "Good you but not perfect. Keep working at it." She soon left him and headed out checking on how camp was setting up. They would stay in this secluded valley till the end of fall before heading south for winter. During this season, the children often had school and were trained for their future roles that they inherited. Fain's parents were the lead magician and lead hunter, and having a knack for both and no siblings, he often was forced to study or train. He sighed. Fain would much rather be climbing trees or exploring the surrounding region than studying magic. He stared back at the book and looked towards the tent flap his mother had left through. Standing from his cross-legged position, crept to the exit listening for any voices. Not hearing anything, he escaped running the opposite way from camp and towards the woods.

Laughing at feeling the wind through his hair and the freedom of no one nagging him. He stopped as he passed by a rather large tree. Smiling mischievously, he began climbing, grasping for the branches. Halfway up, he let go and hung by his legs staring at the world upside down as the sunset.
"It looks like a sunrise from this perspective..." Focused on the setting sun, he didn't feel or notice the branch snap. In free fall, his heart rose. There was a bark, and a dark object flashed in front of his field of vision. Something soft and fluffy met his face and a pair of arms wrapped around him. They landed on the ground the thing breaking the fall. Groaning Fain rolled away and looked over at who had saved him. He realized it was the tribe mutt. Nervous he scrambled back on his hands. His parents had warned him, the thing was dangerous. But usually what they tell me is for their own benefit... He peered curiously at the person. They had a normal Fae face no fangs, snout, or anything bizarre. Scootching closer he checked to make sure that they were still alive. He nudged the body with his foot. "Are you dead?" There was a groan/growl before the mutt rolled over glaring at him. He quieted as Fain stared at him. Fain slowly reached his hand outward towards him. "Are you hurt? I know healing magic for scratches." The mutt shied away. Annoyed Fain got up and jumped the other child. "Hold still so I can check you over." The mutt struggled before giving in, whimpering, Chanting the spell and gently golden glow appeared over his hand healing whatever cut the mutt had suffered. "That's for saving me...but what are you doing here." He waited for a response but gasped as the mutt ran away. "Why are you running?!" He shouted but was ignored by the retreating figure.

After that first encounter, Fain sought out the wild boy and slowly but surely tamed him. He taught him how to control his different forms with help from his magic books. He also taught the boy how to read using his spell books in secret. He convinced his mother that he was meditating on the spells in the silent woods, but in reality, he was meeting the mutt boy for a lesson. In return, the boy taught him the basic of animals and how they thought, relying on their instincts. Fain also defended the boy from others and healed whatever wound They were able to pull this off for about a year before discovery. Afterwards, the mongrel was banished, and Fain was left heartbroken. He held onto the secret promise they had made with the final gift the mongrel had received from his father.
"Orion, I swear I won't forget..." Tears pricked his eyes as he looked at the wolf toy. Sniffling he stood up and stole one of his mother's spell books. Flipping through the book he found a powerful enchantment that stopped any inanimate object from ageing. He quickly memorized the spell and began chanting. His mother rushed in sensing the large accumulation of magic and tried stopping Fain. After the spell was cast, Fain collapsed exhausted from the overuse of magic. Once he had recovered, it was discovered to the tribe’s horror, he couldn’t use magic, due to his overuse of magic in protecting Orion and the overwhelming spell.
Afterwards, Fain was often confined sent on hunting trips with his father. His taming and training skills were soon discovered as well leading him to apprentice under the camps animal trainer. What happened to the other boy he had no idea, till he returned after a hunting trip to learn that he had been exiled.
~~~~~
He shook his head from distant memories looking down at the face before him. Is this him from that time? Did he survive on his own? He remembered the man at the bar had the same wolf from his memories. "Was that yours?" He asked not expecting an answer. He ran a hand through the hair. It has a similar feeling...the face could be the same if I imagined what he looked like older it. He leaned closer and at that moment he heard his name whispered by them. He smiled the words they had whispered just confirmed it. Orion would often beg him to teach him basic feelings. Others were to mean and too cold for him to understand. Feelings were the first lessons, "I'll teach you anything...Orion Valhalla"

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:40 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon eventually woke up, to the sound of someone calling his name.
Orion Valhalla.
A name that has been unused for so long, that Leon had almost forgotten it.
His real name.
He blinked once, slightly surprised to see Fain's face so close to his.
"......................."
He simply stared at Fain, unsure of what to make of this situation.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:46 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
At Orion's blank stare, the smile on his face dissolved into uncertainty. Did he not remember? He pulled his face away allowing for Orion to sit up. "You should have rested before you cast that spell, but it's good that you're alright now." His smile slowly returned and he looked at the book discarded on the floor.
"Where did you get that book exactly?​" If he mentioned his tribe, Fain knew for sure that he was Orion.

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:14 pm
Jyccly

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon looked at him for a long moment.
For the first time in his life, he was unsure of Fain's motives.
"It was something I had since I was a child." He eventually said, recalling bits and pieces of his past, "Back when I lived in a tribe called Yggdrasil."
He tried to remember more, but couldn't.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
Fain felt his heart race at the mention of his old tribe, but it instantly sunk at his last statement. His face fell in disbelief once again heartbroken at the person's apathetic answer and tone.
"I see...then you also don't remeber...no, never mind." Fain got up and left the room returning back to his. What was I thinking? He dragged his feet not caring where he went. It's a good thing, I'm leaving for a while, It would be awkward to run into them again.
-Exit Fain-

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon watched him leave in silence.
"................"
He didn't understand a single bit of what has happened last night and today.
And he didn't like that feeling of not knowing something.
But, now is not the time to be figuring that out. Leon had more important things to attend to. Very soon.
With that, he got up from the bed, heading back to his study.
-Exit Leon-

OCC:
RedWix

Light Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items