Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Help wanted or not...(Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm
Riyo's brow furrowed as she tried to comprehend what he was saying, her eyes growing wide when she finally realized. Oh. OH. She... She had forgotten about that, and the sudden realization of how said shirt had gotten there brought a little color to her cheeks.

The cat ghoul cleared her throat as she glanced around, hoping nobody was listening to their conversation. It looked like they might be receiving a couple of glances. "I'm guessing it's stretched to the point where I can't really wear it anymore. You can keep it." Because he certainly wasn't getting his back. Even trade.

"We can go." The demoness stood and shoved the seeds into her bag, retrieving her keys in exchange. "Done with Christmastival, huh?" She glanced back at the boil on her way towards the exit. "So you just want to go back to the dorms and lock yourself in your room?" Because it was kinda everywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:05 pm
"It might be stretched out I don't know why you wouldn't be able to wear it." Really, Titus wasn't thinking much about the topic or why it was earning him some casual glances now and again. "What am I supposed to do with it? It's a barely covers my rib cage." He indicated on his belly where the shirt stopped which would have left a good portion of his midriff showing.

He was at least relieved to know they could go, moving so that he could go gather his things. "Hiding in my dorm until it was over was plan B." It really had been, previously he had no reason to leave the dorms. Being suspended, not needing to eat, no job, he could have probably stayed there until after the holidays had passed. Now as he looked at his work schedule Cecil had handed him he knew that wasn't an option.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:17 pm
"C-can we not talk about this here?" She was trying to be subtle and he... Wasn't. At all. Period. This she had concluded from a couple of the boils snickering and gesturing their way. Great... His first day and already there were rumors.

"Well it looks like plan B isn't going to work now that you have a job. Why don't you at least try to enjoy some of it? You only have to put up with this stuff once a year. There's no reason you have to make yourself miserable just because everyone else is having fun." Riyo tried to reason, realizing that was a big portion of why she had never enjoyed the holiday before. "You have people that want to spend time with you now." Her voice lowered in an effort to keep her words from the other employees. Riyo wanted to, at the very least.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:33 am
Brows furrowed Titus shrugged. "Fine. " It wasn't like it was an important topic anyway.

He grimaced when she told him to try to enjoy the holiday. Once upon a time he might have been able to pretend. "Nothing good ever happens on Christmastival." Kind of like the park. Nothing good happened at the park.

"What's so exciting about it anyway? I don't really get it. " Though really he had never had a normal holiday to compare it to.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:06 pm
While she might've agreed with him on the park now, Riyo wasn't so sure about his ideals of Christmastival. Shaking her head, the ghoul gave one last wave to Cecil before walking out the back door and towards her bike.

"I think you're gonna have a hard time understanding it. I did." In one swift motion, she plucked her helmet off the bike and had a seat on one side, eyes straying back to him. "For a long time I thought it was just some stupid excuse to ask people to buy you things instead of spending your own money on it. I'd look down from my office window at all the little people doing their stupid little holiday activities and think of how simple they must be to take joy in trivial things like lights and trees and bells." The ghoul glanced up to the sky. "And I was really jealous, because I couldn't understand how it made them so happy. It made me furious that I couldn't figure it out." Many a night Riyo had pondered on it, only to come up empty handed... And drunk.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:37 am
Following Riyo out the door Titus followed at a distance taking in the ghouls words with mild interest. "So is this where you tell me if you could come to somehow understand this over blown holiday than I can to or something?" He smiled just a bit doubtful. "It's probably a long shot."

He probably could have related more to the way she thought before. The busy rush of people, the frantic shopping trying to find the right thing, the sights, the smells, he didn't understand what could bring joy to people in all of this mess.

"The most exciting Christmastival I've had was when I first arrived here two years ago and saw that dumb play at the school which I thought was closing down and I still managed to get assaulted at the maul by some midget in a tutu." He had completely forgotten that Riyo had been in said play, really a lot of that time was a blur but his memory wasn't always the greatest. It was probably a miracle he remembered the play at all. Mostly he recalled harassing the large boil he had deemed 'Big Slow' because he had gotten a rather nice reaction out of him.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:55 am
"Ooooh, you're a mind reader and a dream walker? Aren't you just special?" She teased, standing from the bike and holding the keys out to him. Riyo didn't mind the back seat. Let the boil have his fun. "I remember that play. Xiu made me participate with her." As angry as she had been at the time, Riyo could only smile in remembering it. "I wore a mustache." An itchy, itchy mustache. Riyo thought she made a pretty convincing man, though.

With a short laugh, the feline shook her head and looked down at her helmet. "Regardless of whether you think it's possible or not, the worst that could happen is your opinion doesn't change, in which case you have nothing to lose."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:39 am
The boil quirked a brow as Riyo held out her bike keys to him. His expression was curious but he reached out and took them with little hesitation. "You were in the play, huh?" Titus really couldn't recall seeing her but he had hardly been watching. He wasn't even sure what they had been performing. "Too bad I don't really remember. I'm sure the mustache suited you." He teased.

Before Riyo could change her mind about who got to drive Titus mounted the bike and put the key in the ignition. "I suppose..." Titus really didn't know that they was anything that could change his mind so it could just be a wasted effort.

"What changed your mind about it?" Obviously Riyo hadn't always been gun ho about the holiday, she had admitted it herself, so what had convinced her it wasn't so bad?  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:29 pm
Riyo watched the boil get on the bike, following his lead shortly after. "I guess you'll never know." Because she certainly wasn't going to put it back on for his benefit.

His question surprised her, considering Titus rarely asked about anything that didn't concern him. "Well." She began, recalling the event vividly in her mind. "I was given a present." It sounded simple and a little bland, but it was exactly what happened. "Hel came to my dorm one day and presented me with a gift. I didn't really understand why, since I made it very clear that she would receive nothing in return, but she didn't care." Her valkyrie friend had been good at things of that nature, though. That attitude had been the whole reason the feline even began to tolerate her.

"She made me a bag. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized something. Hel could've done anything with that time, but instead she'd used it to make something specifically for me. That was the first time I'd felt warmth from another person's actions in... A long time." Riyo shoved her helmet on and flipped up the visor. "I suppose any holiday that can make me feel that way isn't so bad. Besides, I don't have to be jealous of everyone else anymore. I have people to care about too." That was the most important thing. Riyo had people she could do those stupid, trivial things with if she wanted. It was more than she could've ever asked for.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:32 pm
Maybe Titus had expected too much when it came to an explanation. He had expected something ground breaking in the ways of understanding and all he was given was some meager tid bit that hardly gave him clarity. "Really?"

His expression now flat he turned back toward the front and kicked the bike into gear. "A simple piece of junk she made you and you got all gooey about Christmastival." He grinned a bit peeking over his shoulder. "Who knew you were such a softy."

A part of him could almost see how nice it would be to celebrate the holiday with someone close or important but he barely scratched the surface of understanding. He had never really had anyone except his Uncle and until he moved to Amity he had hardly seen him because his father and him didn't get along. Even now with Riyo and maybe Hel as an addition as friends he was still doubtful on how long it would last. Nothing was forever.

"So back to the dorms?" He called back, waiting for a reply and for Riyo to get her helmet on before he took off.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:26 pm
The cat ghoul hadn't expected him to understand from a simple explanation, but really, calling her a softie?

Riyo only shook her head and smiled as she leaned into him and snaked her arms around the boil. "Perhaps I have lost a bit of my edge. Considering my track record, I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing anymore." It was a dangerous road she was treading, and the demoness realized that fully, but nothing good came without struggle. Perhaps, one day, it would break her, but such things were only a matter of time anyways.

"Hm." She briefly pondered their destination. "Actually, why don't you take me to the park for a moment?" It was a hesitant request, but Riyo had no plans of staying very long. "Short trip. Less than 10 minutes. I just need to get something." What the hell she would need to acquire at a park? The boil would soon find out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:43 am
"The park? What the hell do you want at the park?" Had they not learned their lesson about the park? It was that place where the crazy happened.

He really wanted to dispute this plan because in the back of his mind the alarm bells were going off but he never was very good at listening to that little voice in his head when it told him something was a bad idea.

"Just make it quick." Titus grumbled. It was her funeral if things went south.

With everyone ready Titus took off through Amity and headed toward their destination. Everything in his being told him to avoid the park but eventually he came to a stop in the small parking lot just withing the boundaries of the place and shut the bike off.

"So what are you after anyway?" He waited for Riyo to dismount before he would follow suit.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:21 pm
Perhaps Riyo should've spared the boil the grief and gone herself after they got back to the dorms... But 1. there was no way she'd go there alone anymore, and 2. perhaps she did it in the vague hope that the boil might enjoy the experience.

"You'll see." Not that Riyo actually knew if she'd enjoy all these activities either...

The ghoul was quick to dismount after the vehicle stopped moving, removing her helmet and sitting it on the ground next to the bike. "A tree." She said simply, looking at the ones that were within sight. "I see them on sale a lot, but why the ******** would I spend money on a tree when I can get one right here?" She hadn't quite lost all her miserly ways, it seemed.

"Help me pick one out." The ghoul gestured to the pine looking foliage with a small smile. This would be fun, right? As... Long as they didn't go too far in...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:01 pm
"A tree?" Titus made a face that was equal parts confused and displeased as he followed the feline to some of the closer pine trees that lined the outside of the park. He wasn't sure what the tree was for nor was he certain he wanted to ask. The boil had seen trees on display and for sale as well but did Riyo really intend to get one of her own? For what purpose? Not to mention there were a few other problems he was running into as he thought about it and looked back at her bike.

"I think I have some concerns." He stopped just in front of the line of trees. Most of them were fairly tall, much taller than even he was which would make hauling one back a pain in the a**. "One. How are you cutting this thing down? Two. How are you going to get it back with that?" He hiked his thumb back at her bike to indicate what he was talking about.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:13 pm
Riyo nodded at his question almost immediately, glancing at the bigger ones with a furrowed brow as she looked for something smaller.

"Oh?" Concerns? Was he going to tell her she'd lost her ******** mind with all this Christmastival stuff? Perhaps something about the immorality of taking a tree from the park? If so, she wasn't hearing it.

And then his concerns were quite legitimate. Riyo could feel a cold sweat coming on as she looked back to the boil, then to the bike. "Um." Oh, great. Already she sounded unsure. Quick ghoul, come up with something. "I think... Both questions have the same answer. We get a small tree." Surely there was a runt around here somewhere. She found runt cats all over the place. There had to be a tiny tree that was probably going to die anyways. "I've got some bungee cords in the trunk. We'll... Figure it out..." Maybe...

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff