Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📢Taking Action! - Petitions
Cant make it to Ask the Staff? I can help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
  Gold
View Results

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:26 pm
AtS is only 35 minutes away!

You still have time to post a question here if you need someone to post it! heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:56 pm
Nenanah
Princess Zelda21
Well, here's my question for "Ask the Staff"... Will there be any plans for a Valentine's event this year like they did with the 2013 Thanksgiving event, only without the heavy focus on the forums and using either Towns 1 or 2 instead?

Added!
Next time follow my format for submitting questions, it's in the first post. ^^

Right, sorry! I forgot to read the opening post here in the thread on accident. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:57 pm
Princess Zelda21
Nenanah
Princess Zelda21
Well, here's my question for "Ask the Staff"... Will there be any plans for a Valentine's event this year like they did with the 2013 Thanksgiving event, only without the heavy focus on the forums and using either Towns 1 or 2 instead?

Added!
Next time follow my format for submitting questions, it's in the first post. ^^

Right, sorry! I forgot to read the opening post here in the thread on accident. ^_^*

It's cool! ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:39 pm
(Pick Your Question Category.Art, Items, Features, Games, Shops, Events, Manga, or Misc) Features

My question is this: the daily chance video is not working lately. It gives an apology & a chance at some gold, but no videos w/ability to earn GC. So, is this being worked on or a glitch or what? Also, the videos to earn GC are only giving out 1 GC at a time. Usually, the amt of cash given out depends on the length or activities within the short video but now they are all only 1 GC. Also, there are much fewer videos available so is this temporary or being worked on or what? Thank you!
Question is originally by ( eclaire5 )

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 am
Why isn't the tek tek site working and is going haywire again for that matter?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:40 am
Javier Cross

TekTek isn't owned by Gaia so the admins wouldn't know. I suggest pming the creator Tekton. Or posting in the TekTek thread on Gaia. I'd link it but I cant remember where it is, maybe someone in Site Questions & Assistance can link you to it.  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 am
eclaire5
(Pick Your Question Category.Art, Items, Features, Games, Shops, Events, Manga, or Misc) Features

My question is this: the daily chance video is not working lately. It gives an apology & a chance at some gold, but no videos w/ability to earn GC. So, is this being worked on or a glitch or what? Also, the videos to earn GC are only giving out 1 GC at a time. Usually, the amt of cash given out depends on the length or activities within the short video but now they are all only 1 GC. Also, there are much fewer videos available so is this temporary or being worked on or what? Thank you!
Question is originally by ( eclaire5 )

Added!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:45 am
Nenanah
Javier Cross

TekTek isn't owned by Gaia so the admins wouldn't know. I suggest pming the creator Tekton. Or posting in the TekTek thread on Gaia. I'd link it but I cant remember where it is, maybe someone in Site Questions & Assistance can link you to it.

Okay then I do hope this works.  

Javier Cross

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 am
Thread and queue has been updated! Only a few more hours until AtS.

SO HURRY GET THOSE QUESTIONS POSTED!!! heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:50 am
Javier Cross
Nenanah
Javier Cross

Tekton recently launched his own knockoff Gaia site called Recolor.me
Since it's launch Tektek was put on the back burner, he still updates it when possible but it is not his priority anymore. I'm using chrome and can still go to TekTek, but it lagging hardcore.  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:10 pm
Nenanah
Javier Cross
Nenanah
Javier Cross

Tekton recently launched his own knockoff Gaia site called Recolor.me
Since it's launch Tektek was put on the back burner, he still updates it when possible but it is not his priority anymore. I'm using chrome and can still go to TekTek, but it lagging hardcore.

It's working back up now.

I got some tek teks I have to reconstruct from scratch so I can make further art requests sometime.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:24 am
Features

Why can we not search 'beyond' in the marketplace?

This has been broken for quite some time, making it difficult to find any Beyond/Black/Crimson/Royal/Lavender/etc items in the MP

Beyond - search

Question is originally by ( Revolution: Gaia )  

RG Charity Mule

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:36 pm
Dunno if I'll be able to make the next AtS, but this is something they seriously need to address, none of this non answer "Welp, sometimes our sponsors don't have any offers" I was given last time.

So, for the past two or so months, the Cash Grants have almost never provided any chances to get GCash, only a bit of gold. Except for this one ad, which as you'll soon see might as well not bother.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError1_zps5xqtqbfo.png
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError2_zpsrhz2xle7.png
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError3_zps8uuash6m.png
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError4_zpsfbd89ruh.png

As you can see, there's this weird thing going on where the video doubles over, making it so you can't claim your GCash since it reads it as you not completing what the ad asks you to do (seemingly because it wants you to interact with the bottom, cut off one you can't interact with).

The other times when an ad shows up, you see the loading screen for an ad for about a second before it disappears, leaving you with a gold grant because 'there's no sponsor offer'.

This is a whole lot of bull, especially since Gaia so heavily pushes the need for GCash to get and do anything.

Fix this, and give an actual answer as to why this is happening and going so long without any resolution.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:04 pm
RG Charity Mule
Features

Why can we not search 'beyond' in the marketplace?

This has been broken for quite some time, making it difficult to find any Beyond/Black/Crimson/Royal/Lavender/etc items in the MP

Beyond - search

Question is originally by ( Revolution: Gaia )

Added! heart  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:06 pm
soren_alenko
Dunno if I'll be able to make the next AtS, but this is something they seriously need to address, none of this non answer "Welp, sometimes our sponsors don't have any offers" I was given last time.

So, for the past two or so months, the Cash Grants have almost never provided any chances to get GCash, only a bit of gold. Except for this one ad, which as you'll soon see might as well not bother.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError1_zps5xqtqbfo.png
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError2_zpsrhz2xle7.png
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError3_zps8uuash6m.png
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/soren_alenko/GCashAdGrantError4_zpsfbd89ruh.png

As you can see, there's this weird thing going on where the video doubles over, making it so you can't claim your GCash since it reads it as you not completing what the ad asks you to do (seemingly because it wants you to interact with the bottom, cut off one you can't interact with).

The other times when an ad shows up, you see the loading screen for an ad for about a second before it disappears, leaving you with a gold grant because 'there's no sponsor offer'.

This is a whole lot of bull, especially since Gaia so heavily pushes the need for GCash to get and do anything.

Fix this, and give an actual answer as to why this is happening and going so long without any resolution.

ADDED! heart  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces