Movie Discussions of Doom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count-BlahX

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:51 am
Smokey5000
ummm, the first marvel release was Blade, then Xmen, then Blade 2 and X2, Then Spiderman.
Oh yeah. XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Smokey5000
Ryan NEEDS war of the worlds, like, right now. btu i gotta wait till June 29 sweatdrop gonk
Dittos bro....i saw unleashed it was ehe.... sweatdrop  

OoChIcKeNoO

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:58 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Smokey5000
Ryan NEEDS war of the worlds, like, right now. btu i gotta wait till June 29 sweatdrop gonk
unleashed was doo doo? i thought it was gonna be not good, but like that? hopefully star wars will be good tommorow. i's skippin werk fer it ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:24 pm
Smokey5000
OoChIcKeNoO
Smokey5000
unleashed was doo doo? i thought it was gonna be not good, but like that? hopefully star wars will be good tommorow. i's skippin werk fer it ninja

You'll skip work for anything dood. xd  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

Takalis

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:57 pm
Star Wars: ROTS kicks bantha arse!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:59 am
Selene Dendawga
Smokey5000
OoChIcKeNoO
Smokey5000

You'll skip work for anything dood. xd
especially for Krissy XD but i Need star wars NOW!  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:03 pm
Smokey5000
OoChIcKeNoO
Smokey5000
Lol **sighs n shakes head** my sis's friend works at the theaters startin up movies and he says that every time the them song plays theres a whole bunch of life sabers that go up...and people are all kinds of dressed up **giggles** bros gonna be one of them jk...lol...

Unleashed was otay...I mean it had some otay fight scenes and the plot was okay but not as good as other jet li movies....Though there are some good scenes where he kills people or rather beats on them but there not as intense as other jet li movies. Im rambling and probably not makin sense but yup it wasnt my fav....  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:01 pm
I SEEN IT! N IT WAS GOOOOOD!!!!

I just saw my first star wars movie in the theaters. Oddly it made sence to me n umm im interested now. Twas good i tell u goooooooood. blaugh biggrin 3nodding Lol...Only one thing though Princess layia and luke...NO NO NO NO NO NO domokun scream  

OoChIcKeNoO

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:32 pm
**runs in**
oh my god...DARTH VADER IS A BAD a**! BADASS I SAY!!!
**runs off**  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:46 am
so i went and saw batman begins. it was a pretty good movie, but only a decent comic movie. if you read any back issues or saw the first tim burton flick, you'd probably be a lil sore at this retelling. but still, it is pretty good. XD i liked how they wrote in lucious Fox, that guy is awesome! OOOH! and the scarecrow is awesome too! that fool was balls nuts yo!  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:53 pm
**wanders in** otay ive been tryin ta keep myself busy wid movies cause of the current situation...

I saw war of the worlds. The first part was bad a**! I mean i was like ohh s**t damn wow holy crap one after another. And then it gets all weird. Well im my looks it gets pretty much like the books that i read in high school. There was a segment of fahrenheit 451, and all quite on the western front. But ne ways the beginning half of the movie was tight graphics and all and then after that it just kinda took a nose dive. Though it did keep me occupied for a good amount of time

Ohh i saw land of the dead too. Dont ask why it was just there. Umm the movie over all sucked. It was once again something that keeped me occuipied but it wasnt good at all. Though very very very very very very very very very graphic **nods**  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:01 am
ok, so i have made the rounds to the movies and here be my take on em

Batman Begins
- good, but not better than the first, Tim Burton was perfect to direct but the guy that did this was awesome too. i kinda wanted more from the scarecrow, but even with that, it still kiked butt

Fantastic Four-good, a lil corny, but good. the stor was so-so. good at the beginning but kinda fell off at the end there. plus the final battle was WAY short. Doctor Doom was a bad a** though. almost as hardcore as anakin in episode III

War of the Worlds-Great as a movie, crappy as a movie based on a book. if ya read the original, it will mad disappoint. there were alot of things that irked me in this one. but if ya go into it as a seperate entity, jus like a regular flick, you'll like it

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:06 pm
i saw mr n mrs smith. It was good obvious but good. And well angelina jolie is HOT... 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:33 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
i saw mr n mrs smith. It was good obvious but good. And well Angelina Jolie is HOT... 3nodding blaugh
oh my god, her lips...oh how i want to lick on them heart mrgreen  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:47 am
Something tells me that the Transformers film they're making at the moment isn't going to be so successful. But it's still a year away.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff