Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[FIN] My arnt you a handy B'alam.(Chronos X Hook x XixLaxTL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:39 pm
La Muerte's steps that drew her closer to the outsider, caused Xibaliba's own ridge to stand on end. Eyes shifted to the side as she called him out on his slander. "Perhaps," Xibaliba mused, he may cheat but never lied as he fallowed after his Crimson rose. "But you didn't win anything either..."

Swallowing, Xibaliba stretched out his neck and step forward and closer to This Jolly one.

His Ruby eyes manged to capture this loathing patranism in them as they rested on the Wind Balam.

She wanted to play, well..let the games begin

"Hmm, yes. Chronos...do tell, I would much enjoy to show him around..." Xibaliba's tail flicked as he started to slowly circle around Muerte and this jolly one. Fitting he be a fool, but he wouldn't want him any closer or under control by his yoliliztli.

"The more forgotten, lower and..." Xibaliba's paw found his bread once more, his chin lifted in thought as if a word slipped his mind. He paused in step and his tail snaked though the air.

"More brandished areas of the castle." The thought caused the Tahtil to smile.

jolly started to slink back a tad as he noticed he was suddenly the object of attention. Much like how a cub plays with a toy another wants just for the sake of making the other jealous.

"Charmed, I am sure. Thank you, my lady...." Jolly's ears lowered, as he kept himself from hunching down. Instead the proud b'alam strightened his stance and stretched out his neck tall. Blue eyes watched as Xibaliba stalked around him.

Quick eyes darted to his friend Chronos, a clinched jaw pared togethet with pleading gaze.

All which seemed to scream: 'help. Me.'

However.

"Eh, but why would I stay around and keep such loved company from each other...." Jolly thought quick to talk himself out of the pardictement he was in. Perhaps get them to focuse more on each other then him.

"You two, seemed to have a lot to talk about. I wouldn't want you to rob you of such...fulfillment. Eh?" Was that the right word, at either case he did his best to try and keep the sweat of his maw and slipping on to his whiskers.

A pleasing smile was forced on his maw as his wings and feathers pinned to his back.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 pm
"Pay no mind to him."

La Muerte flicked the tip of her wing toward the pacing green menace.

"He's as harmless as one of your lovely feathers." La Muerte shifted her focus from Jolly's wings to his eyes.

As Xibaliba passed around she lifted her tail so that it would lightly brush under his chin on the pass by. The very tip flickered a bit like a feather duster before lowering back down.

"You are not keeping us from anything. Chronos's ears may have been spared by your presence. Besides-"

A gentle smile found its way to her maw.

"-It would be us keeping you from your company. No, Chronos, I came to speak to you about your dealings with Xibaliba."

She turned a sharp eye toward the stage master.

"I only did as he inquired of me. He wanted me to craft that wonderful stick he carries around... Only, I had forgotten a detail. My honest mistake, my dear."

Chronos' tail flicked while he looked over to the poor Jolly, caught like a fish in the troubles of another.

"Please forgive my rudeness, but I believe I should be taking my guest to get something to drink. They don't thrive off blood as we do you know... Come along Jolly my friend. Let us see if we can't find you a meal proper for your tastes."

He stepped a bit closer to the three hoping to at least change the heated subject and save poor Jolly from his current fate.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 am
There was shifting up in the rafters as it was noted that Toothless, for what ever reason was up there. Perhaps he was watching the display curiously from a safe distance. If that was the case, perhaps he had taken notice of Xibaliba as he jumped on stange, and knew his yoliliztli wasn't far away..

"That maybe, but I wouldn't want to loose a paw of the ordeal." The jolly one weakly chuckled. Though it was in kind and a joke, a strange and unseen shiver slipped down his ridge mention of such a 'joke'. Killian had chosen his words carefully not discrediting the prowling and slightly bigger Tahtil. His Ruby eyes he felt fixated on him, as it to siliently dare him to something.

It was almost as if Xibaliba wanted Jolly to do something to give him reason.

Jolly did his best to keep Xibalbia unnoticed, rightfully so. That other seemed to speak of jolly if he wasn't there. So, fitting...

Ridged and almost 'Frozen' tail made an effort to sway in the air, as if to contest and show he wasn't nervious. Jolly found if you can put on a good enough 'act' not only does others believe you, but the actor does themselves.

"Well, this moment calls for a toast then..." Jolly answer as the Lady gave mention of him sparing Chonos. A quick set of blue eyes darted to his friend. "Eh, mate." Jolly have a smile before looking back to the beauiful creature infront of him. Her pelt was as tantalizing as candy....

Swallowing, the rumble of Xibalila's words, rattled a friendly reminder that he was there-and all but 'waiting' for him to do something.

Killian's ear twisted and turned to hear more of what the other Tahtil was taunting..

"So, these-areas, are they lovely around this time of year?" Jolly asked, only to release a breath as Chronos stepped in to intervene.

Oh, Thank the Weaver.

With that said and he becokened, Jolly took a step back and in away slipped from the quarreling pair of yoliliztli. Slinking away, Jolly moved over to the other side of Chronos.

Xi's head raised and shifted as his yoliliztli flicked her wing at him. Giving a huff the Tahtil's own wing claws flexed on the puppet staff that was caught up in them.

Feeling La Muerte'so tail, Xibaliba's encompassing step pauses ever so slowly to just prolong the sweep of his beloved's tail under his fur beard. Eyes closed to grasp the moment and make an attempt at pleading with time to slow.

"They would be nice to add to the 'collection'." Xibaliba commented as Le Murete spoke of the other's sickly soft feathers.

"Pitty, Though...I do wonder how they would fair in a pit of tar." The Tahtil purred the idea, not as well as his Magnifent wings that was for sure. His purple staff twisted in thought, his tail swayed him amusement.

Then, the jolly fool, thought it best to speak to him...

Xibaliba paused in Step and behind Killian as he asked of the banished lands. His forboding presense seemed to grow as he leaned closer and over Jolly's shoulder.

"As lovely as a neck for quenching one's thirst, cub." Xibaliba was slow to speak, as if to savior any reaction he may recieve. His words seem to carry a twisted purr as the word tumbled from his gruff voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:12 pm
Chronos watched Xibaliba very carefully as he sharked around Jolly. Though there was no reason to believe that he would harm a guest, one could never be too sure of a jealous prison guard.

"Perhaps at another time, when you two have settled your quarrel." Chronos chuckled.

Even as he turned attention to La Muerte he kept a watchful side-glance to Xibaliba.

"I was given a job and wanted to help a friend. I had no idea it was a bet between you two... and besides, had I known what he was really up to, I could have explained that it wouldn't have worked in any case." Chronos shrugged with an added grin. "I do apologize for the problem it has caused, my lady."

"Yes, these areas are lovely and unchanging. So far any ways." He turned most of his attention back to Jolly.

Something told him they would be having company for a bit longer.

"Even my fools knows how the process works, you tramposo." La Muerte narrowed her eyes at Xibaliba.

She flicked her tail toward Xibaliba's cheek on his net pass around. Her eyes remained nailed on his every movement.

"Tar would ruin the feathers, mi amor. Besides, it would be inappropriate to take feathers without permission. Especially from a guest! Leave him be or else you will find yourself in more trouble than ever, Chulo!"

Her eyes softened before she returned attention to Jolly.

"He really is kind. You have no need to worry dear."

As for being called cub, La muerte felt there was no need to correct him on that. He called everyone cub it seemed... perhaps because he couldn't carve one.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:35 pm
Jolly's paws carried him much quicker to be around Chrono's side as Xibaliba leaned closer.

Swallowing, jolly found he once more didn't like the idea of his blood being removed from his neck.

"Indeed. Me and mine are staying with me." Killian spoke, taking a glance at his wings. He was flattered, really...but it was more then a little akward to be used as a braging chip.

He would keep this in mind...

"I am sure you both understand." Killian smiled feeling more at peace being at the shelter of his friends side. A friend that seem to understand and protect him, just the same...even if it was just all, 'sport'.

Xibaliba pulled his head away to miss the brunt of the flick of the tail.
"Ah! 'Thamposo'!?" Xibaliba repeated in a dastardly scoff. "Cara Bella..." Xibaliba purred as he approved his yoliliztli.

"You wound my dark heart." The Tathil. Told her in a pout, not to mention she called him 'harmless', twice now. His tail shifted and his staff touched the ground.

His focuse turned back on the scawny wind kin.

"...if you insist, mi Amor." The Tahtil rumbled, she was always trying to ruin his fun.

Turning from Killian and Chronos, Xibalia turned and faced his Bond, his maw moved closer to her her own and he seethed a playful whisper....

"Though, I had plans on leaving the feathers intact and attached." He added before sliding those devish Ruby eyes on the forbidden pray.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:53 pm
La muerte begun to lean into Xibaliba's own lean. Her ear tilted toward him in anticipation of listening to his normally very sweet words. Her brows furrowed before she made a slap at his cheek with her paw.

"hombre tonto." She whispered.

"Of course we do dear. Perhaps mi amor can learn something from such a fine gentleman."

She flicked a wing toward Xibaliba than extended it over his head. Her ear flicked backward while her head lifted high. She did take note of Chronos' dark friend in the theater's rafters watching them. The sight only earned a moments glance before she returned to the present party.

"If you are really hungry, I could offer some food. If would care to join us for a feast. There will be no blood letting, I promise." La Muerte offered, giving a side-glance to Xibaliba. "Yes, you as well."

Chronos laughed again. This might have been the point where they were close to the end of the quarrel. Maybe. If Xibaliba could continue his pleasant word streak.

"La Muerte is a wonderful cook." Chronos noted to Jolly, who had only just been introduced to the Dark tribe. It might have seemed weird that they did have more to eat than just the blood of others. Maybe.

Chronos looked over to Jolly's face to see if he may be able to read him.

"This is up to you my friend. The sun should be up soon, if you have your own affairs to attend to.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:26 pm
Xibaliba's head turned swiftly to the slap on his maw. Tail shot out and puffed slightly, in surpise. Blinking slowly, the Tahtil's maw stretched and he licked his chops. Calmly, his regal demeanor remained. Twitching his nose, his head turned to look back over at the others. His tail roses and twisted calming his fur.

Xibaliba's own wings lowered and fold under her own as he turned to be along side her. Purposely the movement cause his claws to poke the tip of his staff gently. His head rose proudly.

"Si La tenodora, is a marvious cook." The dark b'alam rumbles as his Ruby eyes slipped to the side to see his flower.

"Dishes are abundant as her mood, as sausy as her nature, as various as her emotion and as pleantiful as her kindness..."The Tahtil stated looking back to the windtriber. Taking in a breath, uninterested partly opened eyes thought he did well to compliment his yolilizti....

Right?

Jolly's ears perked a little as the offer of food was made, something to drink was wonderful-but the idea of a full belly was even more wonderful.

Eyes shifted from Choros to the pair before him, well-she did promise the lack of blood used. That and Xibaliba seemed to be content to be put in his place. Not to mention, Chronos did 'look' after him and did a fine job at taking care of him thus far.

"It would be rude of me to decline such a polite offer." Killian spoke, he of course was hungry. "Pleasantries and all that." The Windkin spoke and couldn't stop himself from offering a wink to follow up the comment.

Jolly took a step back and answered his friend with a shrug and a smirk. "I'm too free a Tahtil to be bound by such.." He stated, meaning: he didn't have no plans.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:06 pm
"You are still in trouble, mi amor..." La Murete noted under her breath while she leaned close to Xibaliba's ear.

She drew in a slow breath before looking back to the other two with a kind smile. The wink caused her eyes to widen a bit. What a weird gesture. Perhaps it was something native to their tribe. She noted to ask him about it later.

"Not at all. My doors are open should you wish to come or go."

With her head lifted gracefully she turned her attention to Chonos, offering a side glance to Xibaliba as addressed the stage technician.

"Thank you for such kind words, Del reloj. And for your honesty. It is good to see some men still have their humility around here."

Chronos took a moment to look up to where he had last seen Toothless. Of course the mute B'alam was welcome to join, however, Chronos was well aware that he may not choose to do so. Which meant the theater would be well guarded in their absence.

"No problem at all my dear. I apologize again for the inconvenience." Chronos lowered his head in a polite bow to the clearly still angered woman. Well, clearly for him. She was still brandishing a pleasant face for their guest.

A guest that Chronos was thankful that didn't run away...

"Please, lead away! We will follow. Jolly here is an excellent flyer."

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:01 pm
Xibalibas ears poised to his flower's private words. Usually because they where so wonderful to hear-the softly spoken ones where always the best. This time however, he had to refrain himself from rolling his eyes. La Muerte might have a sweet nature, that dictates she be pleasent for the guests, but he however knew it was going to be a cave in to pay for his actions.

Oh well....she still loved him.

Taking in a slow breath, Xibaliba released it softly from his maw. The newly carved staff in wing claws, turned and rest it's end on the ground.

Of course, the feathered one would want to come along, he would be a fool to not do so. His skull Candy, was the best cook around and would boldly claim in exsistance.

Xibaliba's eyes couldn't help themselves as the rolled to La Murete's next claimed. Of course, she would point at out.

Claw's flexed on the staff, in crafty thought. Turning his head a little, his paw found his beard and he tugged in poundered strokes. How was he to fix, the trouble he was in...

Perhaps she would go for another bet?

In a swift swoop, a set of leathery wings gilded a loft Darkkin to the stage. Surpingly, the movement was almost soundless except for the heavy 'thud' of a landing. After all, all 'landings' are just controlled crashes.

In a happy trot, Toothless carried himself to the end of the Stage. With a bound, he landed to greet the seemingly always squabbling couple. Tilting his head, he gave the two a pleasent greeting Smile. His tail shifted behind him in a little wag.

Glancing to Xibaliba, green eyes looked back to La Murete his smile widened. She was the nicer of the two, no matter how much she tried to say the dark one was as well. To Toothless, Xibaliba was as nice as tar.

Jolly's chest puffed a little as Chronos was kind enough to complement his flying. He did see he only do so once, but apparently it was enough.

Rodger, smiled a little as the Nahtil, called Chrono's something rather strange. He would have to ask if Chrono's even knew what she had called him. It was strange to the ear, their own language it seemed. Chonos had to know what they where saying....

Right?

"Indeed, I'll be at your follow." Jolly spoke, as he too offered a reassuring and greatful bow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:55 pm
The look on Xibaliba's face did not go unnoticed. La muerte was fully aware to what that look meant. She was sure he had her figured out as much. For now he would only get a tail flick. A warning sign for what was to come later

Thankfully for him a sudden rattling from the stage pulled her attention away from the present company.

"Oh! Perrito'! There you are." La Muerte cooed to the familair black B'alam on the stage.

The tip of her tail crooked into a question mark briefly before she took a step closerto the stage with a wide smile. Toothless wasn't child-minded at all, but for some reason she had come up with a name in her and Xibaliba's "code" which secretly translated to "Doggie". It just seemed right to treat him in a 'motherly' fasion.

Chronos was ready to take off. He had created a launching pad just outside the theater for the dark tribe to take flight from. However, his friend had decided to reappear from the rafters. No doubt he heard the sound of food being offered, and from La Muerte no less. She liked to treat him special.

He leanded over to Jolly.

"Honestly, I am very curious to know what your secret name is going to be." He whispered with a chuckle before leaning back to his normal stature.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 am
prowling off the stage, Toothless' ears perked to La Merute' name she had for him.

'perrito'

The name was pleasent to the ears, toothless did find it amusing that he was called a number of things. Dark tail strightened and its tip crooked.

Tilting his head, Toothless' green eyes widened softened as he looked upon the kind hearted soul. Sweet as candy, she always looked after everyone's best interest and made wonderful food for the blood givers. He paused in his step...

And then there was her yolilizti....

Flicking his tail, Toothless' eyes flicked over to Xibaliba at his approch. In that wink of an instant, his teeth bared at the Tahtil. Bad tempered, and cruel. He ways seemed to take pleasure in another's struggle.

Shaking his head a little, it was best to not focus on such things. Attention returned happily to the Nahtil, La Merute.

Dark wings straightened out and cane was floated to his maw, as it looked as if they where to depart. A breath released from the Tahtil's maw as the other finally desided to show himself.

Xibaliba's ruby's eyes turned to Toothless as he landed, looked over to his Amor. The staff moved from his maw, so he could speak.

"Shall I prepare the way, Mi Amor?" Rattled softly in his natural grumble of a voice. The tone he used, actually sounded pleasing however. As toothless approch, he only offer the greeting with a glance of his red eye, before looking back to his yoliliztli.

Quite honestly, he only stuck around in the chamber because of her, which is understandable considering all the fame and attention he was gathering from the others.

Chronos too, looked as if he was ready to leave...

Jolly's ears flicked as his wings raised to take off after Chrono's. Hearing toothless, the Wind Kin paused.
Ah, there he was...

Pausing, forward paws rested back on the ground, and his body relaxed. Killian's Head turned to follow Chronos and his take off with his own gaze. It Brought a smile on the Tahtil's maw, how he was ready to go and landed short beside him. The other was quick to react.

As Chronos landed, Jolly's own white wings relaxed.

Secret name?

"What did she call you?" Killian spoke, raising a eyebrow his voice lowered for only his ears. Bright blue eyes remained focused on the three infront of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:12 pm
La Muerte smiled to the black B'alam once he focused back on her. The trouble her yolilizti caused was his own doing and she would not interfere with the repercussions they caused for him. Normally. If need be she would step in to defuse the situation.

As Xibaliba addressed her she turned her full attention back to him, the smile still fresh on her maw.

"Of course, Mi Amor." She chimed delightedly before following after them.

If they paused for everything than they might never make it out of the theater.

Chronos shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"I have no idea. It can't be all that bad if they are still willing to talk so pleasantly to me." He chuckled. "It does me no good to dwell on it. When I asked she simply told me it was a good thing... I am okay to leave it at that."

He adjusted his wings than proceeded forward, only looking back once to see if Jolly would follow along. How fortunate he was to be able to fly from wherever... Chronos found Jolly's wings to be fascinating. Perhaps one day he would get to study them. Or at least make a model and put one on a puppet...

"Should I wear your lantern on my tail so you can follow more easily, my friend?"

The lack of being able to see in the dark was not something he was jealous of, however.
Chronos looked over the lantern again to be sure that it was secure and sturdy. It would be a shame if it were to fall and break in mid flight. They may have to rely on sound, which, Chronos was unsure if Jolly would be able to hear as well as they do. He had noticed a difference in their ears.

Still, it would be best to be sure that his friend made it alright. The tension of jealousy was still thick in the air. Xibaliba was notorious, in recent days at least) of having a trouble-maker attitude. Chronos believed it. Especially after this last spat him and La Muerte got into. Poor Jolly was caught in the middle. La Muerte was nice to others, it was in her nature, but oh how it seemed to have gotten him into trouble.

Once the lantern was found to be in good order he shifted his focus back to the group. Old habit. He did make the lantern himself, of course it should be in working order. Habit. Chronos had never traded anything before. Most oif his inventions were intended to go to cubs, who he imagined did not have as much of an eye for detail. The idea was out there and not based on observation.

This obsession to probe himself through his trinkets was a new experience. He had often imagined that he would be most confident when giving someone something he had created. He was always proud of what he had crafted for Gabriel.

What tickled him even more was the fact the lantern was previously passed off as something that was perfectly completed. This was the first time he had thought about it since he had finished crafting it.

And here he was mentally prattling on about a lantern when the guests were all ready to take off for a good meal. With a deep breath he looked back around the room as he waited for an answer. Time did not seem to pass too much since he had plunged into the deep thought.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:21 pm
Dark tail rose to tease at a stroke under his Yolilizti's chin. Black and Ruby wings stretched out to their fully lenght, paws spread out to line under his shoulder and hips. Lowering his wings he leaved them out. Turning his head, Xibaliba nodded to La Muerte. He steadied himself to be a launching pad for his amor. (Much how a human might lay a coat out over a puddle to keep his love's feet from getting wet.) He perpared the way for her. A manner to becomming a 'lunching pad' for her, so that no matter where they where she could reach the air.

The purple staff of his floated and kept at the side of him, while he braced himself. He would lunch her more into the air, when needed. Of course there was other ways to become air born in the dark caves but Xibaliba was being polite for his yolilizti. She could choose another way if she had wished.

Toothless with a happy lope, made his own way to head off to where the great dinning hall was at. He used the normal means of climbing and lunching off the wall, much like how Chronos had done so. Dark leather like wings stretched out and took to the air, after a skillful pounce was made.

Killian's ear turned and focused on Chrono's words as he spoke his responce to the name he had been given. Nodding, Jolly pulled his sight from the two Dark's back to his friend beside him....

"Fair enough." The Jolly one spoke giving him a little nod. Paw moved to his chin, and the claws carefully groomed and pulled at the tuff that was there.

He couldn't help but wonder if he was going to be given a name...

oh well...

"Perhaps you are right." Killian spoke, and nodded to the offer of taking the lantern so he could have a guilding light. After all, Killian had just discovered the caves with Chronos as a guide. He had no idea where he was going....

A light to follow in the Dark would be vary helpful...

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff