Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:24 am
User Image

User Image

Anna began to shiver at the thought of his leader touching her again. Hearing Dimitri saying they were a proud race for vampires. Especially that man every time she had told him scared and wanted to go home. "Not your elder. He does everything and anything to get what he wants even holding children captive, using them as a blood bank." She spoke to him. Even free from him she still had nightmares she finally got over.

Ryder knew they were wanting to stay away from it or the fact they were non human. He had seen his share of non humans when his sister was snatched by a vampire. He had helped his father to rescue her seeing anything from vampires to shape shifters. He would try the latter first. "I know if your scared to show yourself because of humans. But I'm not human even if I look like it." He spoke hoping it would let her help him.

[OOC: ]

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri sighed and pulled into the driveway before he stopped the car and got out, opening the trunk. "Listen, I don't like doing things the hard way. Now, you could cooperate with me and make yourself much more comfortable, or you could continue fighting me. Either way, I have my orders and I will follow them. One way or another, you will be helping the Vampires to rise again." he said, hauling her out of the trunk.

Belladonna frowned and then cautiously exited her hiding spot. She went to the door, but did not open it yet. "What do you want?" she asked, standing on her tiptoes to try and catch a glimpse of the person outside through the decorative window on the top of the door.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna refuse to do it especially with the fact they have no regard for humans. "Why should I? All your going to do it drain me like all the humans before when you first ruled." she spoke. She squirmed the entire time in his arms as she looked around to see where she was. "I hope your kind has a worse fate than you do now," she spoke to him.

Ryder heard her moving to the door as he didn't need her to show herself. He placed Anna's picture in the side window. "I just need to know if you saw this girl the other day and if so was there anything wrong before?" he asked her. He just wanted to get her home safe knowing that if she was kidnapped again he knew vampires played another part in it.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri scoffed as he headed inside. "Fine, be stubborn." he said as he headed into the house. He dumped her on the couch before heading to the kitchen, seeing if his uncle had kept the fridge stocked with human food. There were a few bags of blood from some blood bank that his family owned, and thankfully there was some food that was edible for humans, although he had to take a whiff of some of the things to see if they had expired or not. Knowing what he was working with, he started to make Anna some breakfast. He poked his head out of the kitchen. "What do you want on your eggs?" he asked.

Belladonna frowned. "Yeah . . . I've seen her." she said, not certain if she should tell him about Dimitri. After all, from what he said taking her wasn't something wrong . . . it would be helping the non-humans anyways . . .

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna frowned when he dumped her on the couch. Well it was part of her fault because she is stubborn enough not to give in to coming nicely. She sat up as she looked around to see he had gone into the kitchen to make her something to eat. Honestly, she didn't trust what he would give her given to the fact his food source it blood bags. "Does it even matter what I want? You'll just serve me whatever fits you in the end." she spoke to him.

Ryder heard her say that she had seen her. Well that was a start as he tried to make sure he wouldn't get too excited about it. "Do you know when you last saw her?" he asked her.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri sighed and resisted the urge to facepalm. "I am trying to be nice. The eggs haven't gone bad, and the cheese isn't bad either. I can cook some sausage patties if you'd like that as well, but you do need to eat. Your struggles are annoying, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather not having you fainting from hunger." he said, raising an eyebrow at her. "I'm not the monster you seem to think I am." he added, a bit of indignation bleeding into his tone.

Belladonna sighed. "I saw her yesterday." she said rather bluntly. Well, it was the truth, she only knew of Dimitri's plans. And she hadn't really stayed up to spy on his work. Although she had been woken up by the gunshots . . . and once she heard the sound of the car leaving she had gone in to clean up the evidence. "Any other questions Mister?" she asked, still not daring to open the door, or even get too close to the window. Even if the person on the other side of the door said he wasn't human, she didn't want any passing humans to catch a glimpse of her.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna didn't bother to look at him hearing him tell her she needed to eat. "I'm not hungry." she spoke. Soon her stomach betrayed her and growled deeply showing that she was indeed hungry despite she didn't want to admit it. "Oh prove me to me that you aren't. I don't trust you to cook when all you eat is just blood." she spoke to him annoyed.

Ryder looked at the door hearing her say she saw her yesterday. Which tells him this happened yesterday. He had heard from neighbors that gun shots went off probably from Anna trying to save herself. "No thank you," he spoke to her. He took the picture away from his window as he walked back to the house to figure out what happened to Anna.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:10 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri paused in his movements to get food ready and then had to laugh. It was a laugh that came straight from his gut and it was his gut he was holding after a minute when the hilarity of her statement started to fade. "All I eat is just blood?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "That may be true now. But it wasn't always. There was a point when my sustenance did not come from the blood of others. Besides, what if I wanted to have some human friends over for a weekend? I'd have to be able to keep up appearances. Cooking is a large part of that. More than that, I enjoy cooking. It's relaxing." he explained as best he could, still chuckling a bit. "So I'll ask again, how do you like your eggs? And would you like any of the sausage patties?" he asked, feeling he had at least been able to clear up that little conflict.

Belladonna groaned and quickly knocked on the door, feeling stupid to be knocking from inside the house, but she was curious about something and he was leaving! "Waaaaaait!" she mostly whined out. "I have a question for you, now get back here!" Okay, now she knew she sounded like a spoiled brat, but she really was curious!

((Sorry for taking forever! Life is busy! College is busy! Drama drama drama drama! Ugh!!!! XP))

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:22 am
User Image

User Image

Anna wished she could strangle him but being a vampire the only way she could kill him was with a wooden stake. She was still stuck the only thing she knew she could do was snap his neck to knock him out. However, she didn't know where she was stuck at. "Scrambled and yes." She spoke. She wasn't going to talk more than she had to right now. She needed a plan of escaping.

Ryder began to leave seeing that the person didn't know what happened to Anna. All he knew now was that she was in trouble and only he could save her again. Why couldn't his sister listen to him. Hearing someone as he stopped to turn around to the person. He walked back before standing in front of her, "what's your question?" He asked.

(It's alright. I understand. C smile

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:29 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri nodded and started cooking. "Do you want anything in your scrambled eggs? Cheese? Salt and pepper? I know some people like ketchup . . ." he called, sort of trailing off into thought at the end. "Or do you just want it plain?" apparently breaking out of his contemplative state, he remembered to ask for the easiest state of scrambled eggs.

The tree nymph wavered slightly. She knew there was a door separating them, but she still felt awkward. It was a rather personal question after all . . . "If you're not a human, then what are you?" she asked, her curiosity unable to be contained. And unfortunately, her hesitation caused the resulting blurt of a question to come out rather bluntly, and in Belladonna's opinion, rather rudely as well. She resisted the urge to hit her head against the door.

(( sweatdrop ))

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:41 am
User Image

User Image

"Cheese." She spoke. She was still fuming with him. This vampire should kidnap her much less take her to the leader. Her body shivered at the thought seeing him again. Now she was praying for Ryder to find her and save her once more. She didn't want to be helpless to him as she turned her back to Dimitri while crossing her arms against her chest.

Ryder felt like the person was shy or nervous which he could understand. Creatures that weren't all human or had physical distortions were often hated. He always had to hide his powers when he was little and now here he was talking to someone about them. "I see in the past. I'm like the fates described in mythology. Though everything I touch I see what they went through." He spoke to her through the door.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri smiled and chuckled a little. "Cheese it is." he acquiesced, bringing that out to add to the eggs. "You know, before I was turned, I also liked cheese in my eggs." he said, trying to make small talk.

Belladonna bit her lower lip. "I'm a tree nymph." she responded. "I live in the backyard here." She felt it was only fair to tell him. Information for information. A fair trade.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna looked at him seeing him chuckling at the fact she wanted cheese on her eggs. She looked at him seeing him trying to make small talk, "If you like it so damned much that eat it yourself and let me go home." she spoke to him.

Ryder waited hearing that she was a tree nymph. "Well Ms. Tree Nymph I'm sure you look lovely. I'm sure your home is lovely." he spoke with a smile. He turned to walk away seeing that he shouldn't bother her anymore than he should.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:21 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri sighed rather theatrically. "I would if I could, my dear, but I'm afraid I've lost my taste for it long ago." he stated and put the finished scrambled eggs onto a plate before he started on cooking the sausage patties. The sound of sizzling meat could be heard from the other room. "As for going home, I'm afraid that's just not an option at this point." he said, sighing in a bit more realistic manner. "If you want to go home so bad, I will personally see you back to your house. After you've helped my people."

Belladonna frowned thoughtfully and then went back to her tree. From there, she could look into the neighbor's house. She was curious about this human yet not human person. She would be sure to keep an eye on him.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:39 am
User Image

User Image

Anna was going to be stubborn as she could be. He took her from her home to take her back. Vampires scared her as much as she was cursing and squirming. She never wanted him to touch her again. "Why should I? You do what you want. Even if I don't want to you'll still make me. The future I see doesn't always happen. It's only if you chose to follow all the events in the sequence to get the outcome." she spoke to him.

Ryder had gone to the other houses to find out which was nothing. All he knew is that a Vampire took his sister and he had to find her.

chibi_blue_mouse

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas