Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geraldine Way

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:20 pm
As for The Lord of the Rings, you do not just have Frodo/Sam and Pippin/Merry. What about Aragorn/Legolas?

And while I am at it.
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!
xd
Roy/Ed is hotnsessybuttsmex love.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:50 pm
Menelya, people have mentioned Full Metal...  

Tiffadee

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:56 pm
Eh, I think there was more of a thing between Borimir and Aragorn rather than Aragorn and Legolas.

I also don't really see a thing between Roy and Ed. Ed seems, to me that is, to really-really like Winry. XD I'm not actually trying to state the obvious, or say that because that's how it is in the show/manga, but it just seems how things actually are. I also wouldn't expect Roy to be a ***** (when he's sober XD).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:54 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Eh, I think there was more of a thing between Borimir and Aragorn rather than Aragorn and Legolas.

I also don't really see a thing between Roy and Ed. Ed seems, to me that is, to really-really like Winry. XD I'm not actually trying to state the obvious, or say that because that's how it is in the show/manga, but it just seems how things actually are. I also wouldn't expect Roy to be a ***** (when he's sober XD).

OMG! Someone else noticed XD Come on Aragorn kissed boromiers head and looked dead depressed when Boromier died, so i fiutre he ends up useing legolas as A rebound XD

I would lets just say i belive Roy bi and a perv! XD and EdxWinry? No way hate the pairing with a passion, I mean would YOU date someone who threw wrenches at your head eveytime you slightly annoyed her? Didn't think so. AlxWinry? Now that pairing i can see even though my gaia son Bloodyfire is convinced that he is and always will be gay

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:36 am
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4

OMG! Someone else noticed XD Come on Aragorn kissed boromiers head and looked dead depressed when Boromier died, so i fiutre he ends up useing legolas as A rebound XD

I would lets just say i belive Roy bi and a perv! XD and EdxWinry? No way hate the pairing with a passion, I mean would YOU date someone who threw wrenches at your head eveytime you slightly annoyed her? Didn't think so. AlxWinry? Now that pairing i can see even though my gaia son Bloodyfire is convinced that he is and always will be gay

Lmao, I'd throw wrenches at someone's head if they annoyed me. XD It's not that I like the WinryxEd couple, it's just I can see only that particular relationship happening. XD With Al, I really don't know who he'd pair up well with. He's, like, uber-happy around everyone. o_O' Maybe Winry would go nicely with him. xDD Perhaps Al is bisexual. We should leave our theory at that.

You're also right. Roy is a pervert. XD After all, he does like his mini-skirts, riiight? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:47 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4

Lmao, I'd throw wrenches at someone's head if they annoyed me. XD It's not that I like the WinryxEd couple, it's just I can see only that particular relationship happening. XD With Al, I really don't know who he'd pair up well with. He's, like, uber-happy around everyone. o_O' Maybe Winry would go nicely with him. xDD Perhaps Al is bisexual. We should leave our theory at that.

You're also right. Roy is a pervert. XD After all, he does like his mini-skirts, riiight? wink

Yes perhaps, but you see im fond of HavocxAl which has like four stories on FF.net (One of which i worte) but its cute i swear XD

XD Yeah i bet hed love to see Riza AND Ed in a miniskirt XD i Apologize for my twisted mind but im obssesed over RoyxEd at the moment and im writing a cute drabble as we speak! ^_^

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:52 am
Quote:
Yes perhaps, but you see im fond of HavocxAl which has like four stories on FF.net (One of which i worte) but its cute i swear XD

XD Yeah i bet hed love to see Riza AND Ed in a miniskirt XD i Apologize for my twisted mind but im obssesed over RoyxEd at the moment and im writing a cute drabble as we speak! ^_^

xD Well, it's okay. Almost every Yaoi FMA fanatic is obsessed with that pairing. o_o I certainly hope I'm not the only one who isn't. XDD I plan on drawing some Hughes/Roy yaoi though. I just... can't get enough... of that couple!! 4laugh *lets out a fangirl 'squee'*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:59 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Quote:

xD Well, it's okay. Almost every Yaoi FMA fanatic is obsessed with that pairing. o_o I certainly hope I'm not the only one who isn't. XDD I plan on drawing some Hughes/Roy yaoi though. I just... can't get enough... of that couple!! 4laugh *lets out a fangirl 'squee'*

lol! Its not hard to see why! Roy and Ed need each other tyo compleatet thier goals have similar personalities and have the same ambition; to right the wrongs of the past. Its not that hard to see why its so popular really ^_^

I think HughescRoy is cool for the most part, hell when im borad I read doujinshi of RoyxHughes. But if its set during the present time where Hughes is already married with a child i just can't bring myself to read it becuase it just seems so out of character for hughes to be cheating on his wife. but if it was set during the ishbal war or before that i'll read it and drool! XD

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:11 am
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Quote:

lol! Its not hard to see why! Roy and Ed need each other tyo compleatet thier goals have similar personalities and have the same ambition; to right the wrongs of the past. Its not that hard to see why its so popular really ^_^

I think HughescRoy is cool for the most part, hell when im borad I read doujinshi of RoyxHughes. But if its set during the present time where Hughes is already married with a child i just can't bring myself to read it becuase it just seems so out of character for hughes to be cheating on his wife. but if it was set during the ishbal war or before that i'll read it and drool! XD

I do agree with you there. Hughes wouldn't cheat on his wife, and I couldn't imagine him to. But I prefer the time BEFORE he had his daughter, though it doesn't matter whether it was during Ishbal or his marriage. I just prefer it before the kid. o_o Cuz, it's really sad, and it'd add on guilt, not to add the fact that Hughes was obsessed with his daughter. XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:13 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Quote:

I do agree with you there. Hughes wouldn't cheat on his wife, and I couldn't imagine him to. But I prefer the time BEFORE he had his daughter, though it doesn't matter whether it was during Ishbal or his marriage. I just prefer it before the kid. o_o Cuz, it's really sad, and it'd add on guilt, not to add the fact that Hughes was obsessed with his daughter. XDD

*Nods*i have to agreee with you there! Hughes obssesion with his daughter is as unhealthy as my obsession with RoyxEd XD I cried buckets when i found out that Hughes died, and it made me hate Envy for killing him becuase hughes is still one of my fave charecters.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:19 am
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Quote:

*Nods*i have to agreee with you there! Hughes obssesion with his daughter is as unhealthy as my obsession with RoyxEd XD I cried buckets when i found out that Hughes died, and it made me hate Envy for killing him becuase hughes is still one of my fave charecters.

Hughes is one of my favorite characters as well. I got so sad when he died. I didn't cry, cuz I'm not an emotional person, but I did feel like it. I wish he was still here to shove Kodaks in everone's faces. :'D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:23 am
To the person that said Cory and Shawn, there was an episode where they "broke up" and at the end they got back together and were like
Cory: I missed you
Shawn: Im so sorry we broke up crying
Both: I love you.
And they hug. And then Topanga goes "STOP IT! You're boys."  

Shadow_Orexia

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:37 am
Yeah me too it was alweays funny when he kept rining roy to brag about Elysia and Roy got so annoyed he slammed the phone down on him XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:51 am
I remember that. XDDD  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:00 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
I remember that. XDDD

Do you remeber ep 5 where Hughes is bragging to Roy (For the 50th time) about Gracia being pregnant and all of the joyaous changes that was happening to her. And Riza picksup another phone and goes. "Forgive the intrusion major Huges but let me give you some womenly advice....BABIES AREN'T BORN AFTER JUST 5 MONTHS!"

xD I heart that line

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces