Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:05 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her ears started to turn red with a blush. Looking at Aysu then Agni she bit her lip. "Well, I like nice rainy days but also good cool spring mornings. I like to see a healthy harvest and people having a good time.", she said, well trying not to be so timid.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu saw the blush, and giggled, tickling her neck lightly. "Sounds like we're opposites in some aspects. But if you like to see people having a good time, then shouldn't you be happy now? I'm having an amazing time, talking with a beautiful girl, and Agni's happy to be in the same room. 'Cause he knows he'll get his turn." she said.
Agni nodded. "Yes, and when the food is done, we both spend time with her." he said. He smiled at Viv. he loved her hair, even if she hated people touching it.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:28 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She wiggled away when Aysu tickled her neck. But she did not giggle, more like pouted. Looking Agni and back to Aysu she blushed, but she bit her lip. Now she tried to nudge Aysu away from her as her stomach continued to growl.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu pouted back. "Come on, Viv. Lemme have my fun until Agni finishes cooking the food. He gets you after." she said. Aysu ran a hand down Viv's arm. "Any part of the deer you want?" she asked sweetly.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:04 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She shook her head,"Please just let me rest... I didn't sleep well... And I prefer to have some meat from the rump.", she said. Though she would be less grumpy after she ate.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu was a bit upset about being robbed of her time with Viv. She nodded, and moved away, handing the girl her pillow and blanket. "Want me to lay with you? I'm pretty warm, you know since I breathe fire and all..." she said, wanting to lay with the pretty girl. The fire danced off Aysu's eyes, and the sound of meat roasting could be heard, and the smell of it was strong.
Agni saw Aysu's desperateness, and realized it had been a while since either of them had any dates, Aysu especially. No wonder she was so eager to please. She must have been practically starving for affection. Of course, he was kind to his sister, but he couldn't give her the affection she wanted. He heard what Viv wanted, and got to work on that.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:27 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at her and sighed,"Fine, but no tickling....", she sighed. But covered her neck and torso with the blanket. Closing her eyes she felt Aysu press against her. Laying there she listened to the fire and dozed off a bit but never fell into a deep sleep.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu's eyes twinkled. "As you wish." she said softly. She pressed to Vivian, hugging her. She got under the covers with her, sharing the pillow. She closed her eyes, but didn't sleep. She merely enjoyed the feeling of Vivian against her.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:41 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She rested there and yawned. Finally she woke up and nuzzled the pillow. Now she slowly slipped from Aysu's hold only to sit up. Blushing she felt her natural 'bath room' needs come about.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu opened her eyes, feeling Viv shift. She smiled at the girl. "If you promise to be good, will you let us move you? It's a different part of the cave. It still has bars, but its bigger, and you can even wash." she said. The cave had bars shoved into the stone by her and Agni, and a door they had to construct out of the metal. It took a few days for them, welding with their fire, and bending it into shape. There was a waterfall in the corner of it, and it lead out into a stream. There was even a hole further down against the wall where Viv could relieve herself. On the other end, there were several pillows and blankets. Aysu and Agni sometimes slept there as well. The cage they were in now was just a temporary holding place.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:57 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu and nodded. When they led her there she looked around in awe. Now she gone to the 'bath room' once done she washed her hands off and wiped the sleep from her eyes.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu had politely looked away when Viv relieved herself. She kept the door locked, knowing Viv hadn't gained their trust yet. She didn't want this girl to run. It wasn't long before Agni came in with deer meat on golden plates. Golden and jeweled because they were stolen from some lord of a faraway castle.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:07 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She sat beside Aysu but kept her distance, more for respect. How she looked at the food when Agni brought it in. But she was curious of the plates, since she never seen anything like it. "So, any news?", she asked Agni. Not sure if he had over heard conversations of hunters or local towns folk or not. It had been less then a day, but sometimes she had a tendancey of vanishing for a couple of days when allowed to 'rest'.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni shook his head. "No, nothing yet. But I expect they'll be talking soon. But I do hope you'll love us, and want to stay with us by that time." he said. He gently reached out, stroking her cheek. His smile turned michevious as it went into her hair.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:23 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She nodded and blushed when he stroked her cheek. But feeling his hand go into her hair she tried to lean back. Now she gave him an unamased look. Only to push his hand away or tried to as she balanced the plate on her lap.

Yuuki-chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces