Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
MistyMary24 is sick and hospitalized!Please Pray for her ;_; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:53 pm
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
I just made a thread over in extended discussion ----> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/the-world-today/t.94142281/

I am grateful that you crafted the link, but I sort-of-expected it to be in-group only. redface

In the meantime, can we get back to discussion on Mary's well-being?
well, my thread has been shot down by one individual saying that it needs to be about a specific topic in order to be in extended discussion...sooo....

i don't think that this guild would appreciate me creating a thread that's off-topic...so i am not going to create one in this guild...just pm me

as for mary, i hope she is doing good and all. hope you doing well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
I just made a thread over in extended discussion ----> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/the-world-today/t.94142281/

I am grateful that you crafted the link, but I sort-of-expected it to be in-group only. redface

well, my thread has been shot down by one individual saying that it needs to be about a specific topic in order to be in extended discussion...sooo....

i don't think that this guild would appreciate me creating a thread that's off-topic...so i am not going to create one in this guild...just pm me

I blame the fact that apparently speaking this nation's being reduced to being led by Glorified Suicide Cults who won't even be honest about WTH they're doing. -____-'

___

Anyway, if I hear anything new from Mary, I'll let you know but at the moment, she is looking for a Motel in Michigan to live in if it means anything.  

Javier Cross

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:46 am
Feel better soon Mary!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:34 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko

Mary reports that Michigan is about to be due a Thunderstorm going on where she lives(on the Streets) at Saturday September 20th, 2014.
I'd hope she can find shelter soon. sad  

Javier Cross

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:06 am
As of today, MistyMary24 will need to find an available and welcome Housing Voucher in the U.S, she's currently looking where in Michigan she may live in next but I'm more than prepared to wonder if she can move Out of Michigan and into Illinois, Washington State or Arizona personally.

How much does it cost to get a Housing Voucher?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:36 am
Javier Cross
As of today, MistyMary24 will need to find an available and welcome Housing Voucher in the U.S, she's currently looking where in Michigan she may live in next but I'm more than prepared to wonder if she can move Out of Michigan and into Illinois, Washington State or Arizona personally.

One has to meet certain low income guidelines in order to qualify for housing assistance. Here's some info on Michigan's Housing Choice Voucher Program. If MistyMary is registered with Michigan's Department of Human Services for food, cash, and/or medical assistance, her DHS rep should be able to help her with this.  

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:45 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
Javier Cross

One has to meet certain low income guidelines in order to qualify for housing assistance. Here's some info on Michigan's Housing Choice Voucher Program. If MistyMary is registered with Michigan's Department of Human Services for food, cash, and/or medical assistance, her DHS rep should be able to help her with this.

I'm gonna notify to Mary that you brought the link and I'll thank you for it.

Update: The Michigan DHS is refusing to provide any aid for Mary, which is twisted to say the least.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 am
Javier Cross
Faerie KatrinaZ
Javier Cross

Update: The Michigan DHS is refusing to provide any aid for Mary, which is twisted to say the least.
My guess is she doesn't qualify. In a lot of states you don't unless you have children or are disabled. And even being disabled isn't enough sometimes.  

Love Renewed

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:14 am
Love Renewed
Javier Cross
Faerie KatrinaZ
Javier Cross

My guess is she doesn't qualify. In a lot of states you don't unless you have children or are disabled. And even being disabled isn't enough sometimes.

I have a gut hunch that says she might have had children, but a bad fate befell them and now here she is.
If you want her to verify whether or not the gut hunch holds water, you may have to speak with her sometime if she ever feels better.

Either way, so long as she remains in Michigan, she'll always be in more jeopardy than what's coined 'the norm', really.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:28 pm
I would help but I am two states away and on disability.  

Love Renewed

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:40 pm
Love Renewed

Which direction for the 2 states away from Michigan are you talking about, exactly?
I'm gonna see if I can't get enough moolah required to get a Housing Voucher at Washington State for 2-4 people, including cats, dogs and birds.
You mind preparing to do the same when needed?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:37 pm
Javier Cross
Love Renewed

Which direction for the 2 states away from Michigan are you talking about, exactly?
I'm gonna see if I can't get enough moolah required to get a Housing Voucher at Washington State for 2-4 people, including cats, dogs and birds.
Minnesota. Preparing to do what?  

Love Renewed

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:40 pm
Love Renewed
Javier Cross
Love Renewed

Checking the pricing on the current Housing Vouchers at Minnesota of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 pm
Javier Cross
Love Renewed
Javier Cross
Love Renewed

I have never heard of housing vouchers.  

Love Renewed

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:53 pm
Love Renewed
Javier Cross
Love Renewed
Javier Cross
Love Renewed

I have never heard of housing vouchers.

Well, short version: Housing Vouchers are a must-have if you wanna have a House to live in for whatever state in the U.S you live at.

Long Version: Go Google it or let me find a link for it.  
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff