Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] Chittentown Edification Outlet of Higher Schoolfeeding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:43 am
Tamiya felt the child take a deep breath in her face, and then blow. This would not fare well for her face paint. Her eyebrow twitched. Tamiya was otherwise motionless for mere moments before springing into prayer. The scripture was very clear. Everything seemed to move slowly as she quietly began to mutter under her breath, rapidly in severe cadence.

“I do not give a ******** if you call me a clown… Break it on down: murder go round… What are you dishing out, I bet you it comes back to you. If you are trying to creep, I would hate to say I never knew you. Once upon a time in the ghetto zone, a ten-foot led pipe slapped on my dome. I am laying in the street with blood oozing out my head… ”

There was a harrowing bleat. Glitch intervened as best as she could, roughing up Tamiya in the process as she tried to clear her charge of his deeds. She immediately straightened. Her hands went to her heavy club, tethered to her side. Tamiya’s quick movements were made with type-writer precision as she hissed.

“Excuse me, ********, was it something I said?”

"You think you're so tough, huh? Well, come and ******** get me!"

All further conversation was lost on Tamiya. She trusted Sinter to take care of the other redblood in the meantime, though she seemed to be harmless for the moment. Leeroi, however, was a problem. It was his folly that he didn’t immediately escape the workroom. She ripped her weapon from her side and smashed it into one of the monitors. If the room’s attention wasn’t on the circus unfolding in the middle of the workroom, it was now. Tamiya dug her heel into the carpet and took off. A chair was forced out of the way – a workroom patron knocked over and a table jumped on. Nothing else mattered but punishment for the little blue wretch. She’d tie him up to the ceiling by his horns. A troll piñata. Tamiya’s vision clouded with thoughts of casting a spray of troll “candy” across the room.

“Now I walk the streets with a shattered skull… swing my axe to his jaw… WHERE THE ******** AT?”

She screamed and leapt at the goat and her charge. Her firm muscles twitched with uncorked rage, and the club swept across Leeroi’s face with impressive form and hateful force.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:47 am
PROTEIN NUGGETS. Well. Just protein in general was the best. Anything like chewy dried jerky was rad in Reemus's book. "Thanks, mate!" As soon as Voscil gave Reemus a bag, the muttardblood tore a hole in it with his teeth. Woofmum caught the scent and soon was nosing at it, so he had to toss her a couple. "Y'know this is a nice place when they got snacks AN' food all over! Wish more a' the desert had vendin' machines." But he was just rambling as he continued to lead the small party. "D'you think they have a WigDonald's or somethin'? Eatin's makin' me hungry." Reemus had turned slightly to ask her that, and in his haste, managed to smack into another troll coming along. He didn't even see them coming!

"Oof!" He wobbled a little from getting clipped. "Uhh...sorry, mate-" Reemus had started to mumble, immediately looking down and getting slightly fidgety. The last time he had collided with a stranger, things had gotten bad quick. He didn't want a repeat, especially in front of Vos. But there wasn't any response...or even acknowledgement...in fact, the other troll just kept moving along, too distracted by reading of all things to even realize the little yellowblood had gotten in their way. "...Huh. Well then." Reemus scratched his head as he took stock of the situation. "ANYWAY. To adventure!" He raised his arms in pep to make it seem like he didn't nearly have a panic attack.

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Magician Arcana rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:02 am
LIBRARY GO -
[1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ]

Quote:
You find a poster advertising a local codex club!

Treide screeched softly as she walked around the large library. Her eyes darted to and fro, searching for something interesting. Sure, books and all that jazz about knowledge and power. Blah blah blah. How about some toys or something fun? She grinned toothily and stopped short at a poster.

"Local... Codex... Club?" Puzzled, the troll frowned deeply and tapped her foot, "What kinda weirdo would wanna join something like that? Blegh!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:51 pm
Sypon

Kimbley Kitty

((Because quotes are nice))

[Psykgi is exploring the Huskhub workroom with Leeroi Not letting her newest case study die?]
[CAMPUS GROUNDS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12]
[HUSKHUB WORKROOM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]

The moment a weapon came out, Ma'am had had enough. It was time to get her girl out of here, before her curiousity got her hurt.

And Psykgi was curious. More, she was intrigued: Here was a perfect example of a highblood rampage, and she so wanted to see how it panned out. She could barely restrain a gasp of delight as a nearby monitor was shattered into a pile of mechanics and goop by the purpleblood's wrath.

The swarm, as a whole, fluttered frantically at the crash of the console, more of their number gathering around Psykgi, ready to push her troll right out the door to the workroom and to push away any attempts on the purpleblood's part to bash in some important part of Psykgi's anatomy or other.

Normally, Ma'am wouldn't have had a problem bundling her troll off. She had done it before, and normally Psykgi was very malleable and easily managed. Even when it was her troll's insatiable curiosity that caused the trouble, Ma'am's tenacity could usually – eventually – drag the redblood out of danger.

But it was not just a fascination with the imagery in the purpleblood's battle litany, her wrath, or even her battle form that motivated Psykgi to resist her lusus's urgent and chittering pull as the heavy club slammed into Leeroi, spattering his blue blood onto the floor. She hadn't known him long, but she did like him and it seemed a shame to have him die so soon before she could make proper observations of his clearly fascinating psychology...

Or, you know, hang out with him.

So she stayed, struggling against her lusus's frustrated movements to try to get closer to the action. What she would do about it, Psykgi wasn't quite sure, yet...

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 pm
[Voscil is exploring the campus grounds with Reemus]
CAMPUS GROUNDS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Once the nuggets were gone, she licked her lips scowling at the dry taste in her mouth. "Back in a sec!" Voscil promised, quickly grabbing them each one more cup of lemonade. Surprisingly in her rush,only a few splish splashes of the juice splattered the four of them as she returned due-haste to the yellowblood. Vos looked momentarily apologetic, smiling some as she gently gave both her lusus and the other boys a brief pat on the head. It occurred to her she should have asked but the moment passed.

Her eyes gleamed with consideration when he mentioned WigDonalds. Food usually ran right through her as quickly as she could stuff her squawk gaper. "Dude. Hell yes. We'll go grab some burgers and fries later alright? Cuz yeah. I agree eating food is..making me want more food!" She rubbed her tummy as it grumbled at her looking sheepish as she rubbed the back of her neck. Briefly after her agreement, she offered him a closed fist for a bump.

However, the troll that had smacked into Reemus and kept going earned a sour look as she peered over her left shoulder as the figure retreated. How rude, at least they weren't mean she supposed. Rolling her eyes the speedster lightly nudged the boy with her shoulder. "While we find our adventure I gotta question for ya bro since we aren't in crazy danger this time heh! Are you much of a fiduspawn card collector or player? What about flarping?" Vos inquired with a curious head tilt as she bounced along beside him with a cheesy grin on her face.

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:33 pm
"FLARPIN'!" Reemus yipped with all the excitement in the world. "I'VE WANTIN' TO TRY THAT FOR BLOODY EVER, MATE!" His bounciness was ratting him out, though; the puppy kid deflated a bit as another security officer looked over their way and raised a brow. Yeah, he really needed to work harder at staying incognito. "I've never played, though, but I've been wantin' to! It seems so fun." Reemus added in a much quieter tone. Then furrowed his brows a bit. "I dunno what fidospawn is. It's got cards, y'said? I've never played with those..." Probably because he and Woofmum had a habit of tearing paper products to shreds very easily.

leon_a_darkangel
The fidospawn thing was on purpose. I couldn't help myself.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 am

The vending machines were tempting, but given they had both agreed to food after they explored she ignored the hunkering to go drop more beetles on stuff. It just meant they could get both milkshakes later if she held off.

Her serious look vanished with in an instant when he misprounced one of her favorite topics. "PFFFT!" She giggled as he called it fidospawn, holding herself as she full on belly chuckled at him now unable to resist. Honestly she hadn't expected him to call it that. "Yup Fiduspawn is all about cards 'n the wiggler cartoons on the weekends. I gotta hugggge collection of cards, I'll have to bring you some next time I'm in town for ya, 'n show ya how to battle!"

"Really never played that either? Flarping is basically like play fighting and ya dress up in costumes and usually are in teams. You play as a character, and physically act out your role-play actions and its a whole lot of fun!" She mused, rubbing her chin. "Guess I gotta help you with that too or something bro." Vos nodded, giving him a pointed look, clasping his shoulder as she casually waved at the security gaurd like there was nothing weird about there being here. Nope. Just a couple kids being noisy. Moving along, she bounced off to go wander with him.

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:41 am
He didn't know what was so funny, but Reemus was glad Voscil had reason to laugh. Though he just gave her an awkward, confused grin as she giggled away. "Ooooh! That sounds like fun!" Anything with battling involved would be cool! Though he wasn't sure how cards and brawling mixed. She'd explain to them then, the puppy was sure.

He rubbed the back of his neck with his own chuckle, feeling kind of sheepish at being called out on all these games he hadn't experienced. "Yeah I guess I'm gonna need a bit 'f a push in the right direction. I'm sure it'll be ace! Sounds like we'll have to have a game night 'r somethin'!" So much to do, so much to see. It was exciting!

But even with Voscil trying to keep the heat off of him, Reemus was still getting security attention. It's like they were all noticing him one by one. He had a new shirt, why hadn't he worn it? Ugggghh. The muttardblood tilted his head down and took Voscil by the hand and pulled her along until MAYBE they'd get away from the fuzz.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
DraconicFeline rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 am
[Psykgi is exploring the Huskhub workroom with Leeroi/trying not to let him die]
[CAMPUS GROUNDS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12]
[HUSKHUB WORKROOM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]

Quote:
The screensaver on one huskhub is of a first-person run through a maze. It’s incredibly mesmerizing.

It was quite a fight, between troll and lusus. Sometimes this was how parenting went. Ma'am was fairly philosophical about such things, though she was not a happy swarm. She wanted Psykgi to stop this nonsense, now, and leave the bashing and destruction until things were more settled.

And, as Psykgi was briefly mesmerized by a computer screen, Ma'am almost had her chance to overwhelm and drag her troll out of there. But then, one of her number jostled the clicking device, and the distracting maze faded.

Psykgi fought her way forward again, the fascinating maze left for later research. There were more important, interesting, and – vitally – life-y things to deal with. She had almost reached them, through sheer effort, though Ma'am resisted. Ever more of her poured from the ceiling to stop her troll's advance.

Her troll was in so much trouble and when they got out of this there would be consequences. Did Psy even hear her?! Consequences!

Psykgi didn't care. She had a front row seat, after all...

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:25 pm
Looking down meant Reemus barely knew where he was going. He just yanked Vos along until he calmed down a bit...and once he heard Gillian start to whine. His mum had to limp along after them, and he had been going to fast! Oh no. Noticing this, he came to a sudden stop before looking around. A lemonade stand was nearby! Wait...wasnt'? Didn't they already pass through here?! "Ahhh crikey." Reemus used both hands to rub his face. He should've tried to grab a map or something. Or at least a semi-appealing shirt.

leon_a_darkangel
AHHHHHHH FINALLY

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:44 pm
HUSKHUB WORKROOM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Even if they were lost, Voscil didn't seem to mind. Even as Reemus pulled her along with, her eyes scanned the various locations on the campus. As they rounded one particular hallway, her breath caught in her chest as she read the words 'Huskhub Workroom'. "REEMUS!" She squealed wiggling in place pratically as she darted over to the door, moving from one spot to the next.

They had to explore inside, she'd always wanted to be around working husktops. Jabbing her finger wildly at the sign, she grinned at him. "Look! Loooook!" She called pointing to the room eagerly, already heading inside without looking back.

MamaJu glanced between the sign Voscil was frantically flailing at, her child then the other yellowblooded pair with consideration. At least they seemed to be having a good time. Deciding to follow her charge into the room, she settled herself into a sitting postion, just out of the way so no one would walk on her.  
seekingCylem rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:53 pm
Rolling for Sascha in the Comestible Mess

Sascha folded his arms across his chest—regretting it immediately when his arms stuck together. His lip twitched as he tried to ignore the disgusting sensation and retain what little cool he had.

”If you’re seein’ perks, it’d be nice of you to fill me in. Not feeling too… perky right now.” Sascha grimaced.

He noticed the soda fountain over Trusci’s shoulder. The source of his woes. The way its spigots dripped felt like it was taunting him. Sascha’s eyes narrowed, and he looked back to Trusci. He raised an eyebrow at the sudden devious quality to her voice.

Oooohhh….

Bagwormother, who’d been previously lapping at the soda puddle on the floor, perked up in mild alarm.

Sascha ignored her. He was too excited about what was going on in front of him. He moved his hands to his hips with a wet, tearing noise. ”Heh. If I gotta be soaked in foodstuffs for the rest of this trip, I don’t see how having fun in the process could hurt any. More like… evening the playing field.” Sascha’s eyes darted from the nearby tables to Trusci, daring her to make a move.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:25 pm
Sinter caught the flyers in a disorganized lump. Careful not to drop any leaflets, Sinter quickly rearranged the papers while Tamiya did her thing. He’d pull Tamiya away from that kid eventually, but he couldn’t say he sympathized with the little brat. He tried not to get too much pleasure out of seeing a highblood face repercussions for mocking a superior.

But then the child just kept saying words. Sinter stopped arranging papers on the copier glass and looked up across the room. He was almost at a loss. That was such a surreal maneuver on that kid’s part, it took Sinter a moment to realize what Tamiya was going to do to him if nobody intervened. After another moment, Sinter remembered it was his job to intervene.

”Tamiya!? TAMIYA!” Sinter sprinted across the room. He trusted the lusus to pull her idiot child out of the way. Sinter just needed to get between her and Tamiya.

Sinter pulled his sheathed saber up in case he needed to deflect an errant blow from Tamiya in the scuffle. In the meantime, he spoke softer and tried to distract Tamiya while the lusus made her escape.

”Tamiya! We’ve got better things to be doing than beating up some punk kid. What about the pamphlets? If we break stuff here we’ll get kicked out. Can’t prosthelytize without pamphlets or a venue. Don’t you think this place needs to be saved? I need you to check the print quality on these copies…”

Sinter just kept talking in a low voice as he shuffled around in front of Tamiya, trying to maintain eye-contact and obstruct her view of Leeroi.  
Melancholies rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:04 pm
Trusci's exploring the Comestible Mess with Sascha!

This was absolutely incredible.

They had to have been of like minds or something. The way the fellow yellowblood was looking at her, egging her on with deviousness kin to her own. Her eyes glimmered with pure mischief as she backtracked his gaze, looking over at the very same tables he had been eyeing. Look at how divided all those little groups were! Nothing like a friendly war to raise some camaraderie, right?

Wasn't life on Alternia all about do or die "expect the unexpected" sort of bullshit anyway?

Trusci gave the rest of the space a quick once over. There wasn't a whole lot at her disposal nor would there be anything readily available without some digging. The only ammunition, impracticable as it may be, came in the half-empty cup of coffee in her hands. It wasn't scalding anymore, merely lukewarm, definitely capable of causing some pretty great fabric stains...

She didn't want to lose what she had left, but victory did not come without sacrifice.

"Alll~right! Glad we're on the same page." Trusci drawled, carefully testing the weight of the cup in her hand with a chuckle, rotating her arm in a standard classic here batter batter SWING—!

—Though the parting hurts.

The cup was loosed from her renegade cannon of a pitch. Chaos imminent in 3... 2... 1...

Comestible Mess 1 2 3 4 5 6

seekingCylem
SORRY THIS LITERALLY TOOK 5 YEARS

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 pm
[Voscil is exploring the huskhub workroom with Reemus]
HUSKHUB WORKROOM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Voscil scampered into the husktop room, her eyes scanning the various workstations. Her eyes sparkled with curiosity and delight as she rushed over to one of the hub's that seemed to have information displayed on them. Pausing, she noted one in particular that someone hadn't logged out of. Squinting at it she leaned over the desk eyes scanning over the words. It was talking about psionics and space travel. Most of it was jargon to the youngster and frustrated her as she tried to grasp the jist of the essay, it was too technical for her and didn't make much sense.

The topic also made her nervous. While she didn't believe she'd be able to power a ship just the idea that trolls were used in such a manner was understandably disturbing. Pulling away from that husktop she shook her head giving up on trying to understand the rest of the article. She was feeling too impatient to really give it her full attention.

There was just too much cool stuff in here to worry about this particular thing.

"Yo! Find anything cool?" She called to Reemus a smile replacing her fleeting distressed expression.

Gl!tch~.

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces