Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Feeling More Dead Than Alive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm
Austin looked over his shoulder at the woman with a dull look. “Assault rifles could barely kill them…might be a little different out here, but I’m sure little twigs of dynamite would do anything…especially with the low rate of fire bows have…” He told her. He thought about what to do. If anything a distraction would be good but the monster has an unpredictable behavior. When she opened the water, he could smell what it was. He thought that using the gas could be useful, but that little bottle wouldn’t be enough. He did have the gas container that was half way full of gas, but he might need that for the car. “How about we chance it and see who is the mightiest?” He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 pm
July 24th, year 2015.
Hot summer, a dry spell and no tornadoes. Humidity makes the summer feel ten to fifteen degrees hotter.

xxxxx
She rolled her eyes at him and raised an eyebrow at his question. "I was thinking of using the fire to draw the zombies out and then run before setting the places into flames.", she said. Of course she knew the mix was not safe for a car to use. She ripped a shirt apart and then dipped a strip into the flammable substance. Then she wrapped it around the tip of an arrow as it was not that big of a piece. But she waited on him to reply as she pulled her lighter out of her bra, which took a moment because it slipped under her boob.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 am
We can draw the zombies out…But we need to at least kill the big guy though. For some reason, when those guys are around zombies are more aggressive. I don’t know why though.” He said as he looked in the direction of the repair shop. “Also f we don’t kill him once he sees us…it’ll chase ups even after we are turned to zombies….” He told her then looked at her as she had an arrow prepared.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:20 am
July 24th, year 2015.
Hot summer, a dry spell and no tornadoes. Humidity makes the summer feel ten to fifteen degrees hotter.

xxxxx
She nodded and thought everything over. "Hmm, what if I cover that S.O.B. in arrows like this? I could try to light him up.", she suggested. Now she knelt and made sure the lighter work before lighting the fabric up. She loaded the arrow into the bow and let out a deep breath. Now she sent the arrow into the back seat of a Mustang that was beyond repair. She knew since it was close to the gas tank the explosion should take a few minutes, and also to draw zombies out. Then she quickly lit up another arrow and fired another fire arrow into a car a couple of spaces from the Mustang.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:19 pm
It would slow it down but not too much…” he told her. He then started to think about what to do as she went ahead and fired arrows into a destroyed mustang. It took him awhile to notice, but when he finally did he stopped her before she wasted too many arrows. “It should soon explode…but till it does help me with something." He said then led her to the edge of the building where the parked cars were. He then climbed down and went to one the older looking vehicles that seem to not have an alarm to it. He then took his axe headed spear and swung at the driver side window breaking it, and then opened the door. Austin then crawled inside and started to hotwire the car till it started. He then turned it off before it attracted the others. “Ok, I have a plan…It involves luring the regular zombies away, and getting the big guy mostly alone. Once that’s done, we blow him up with this car, But we'll need to act when that car you shot at earlier though,so we need to be ready...” He told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:13 pm
July 24th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She nodded then put her gear up. Then she followed him down only to hear his plan. "Crazy, but it'll work, I hope.", she said. When he stood up she gave him a peck on the cheek. "If we both live, then you'll get more then that.", she said, with a blush. Wondering where to hide now and almost acted like nothing happened.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:23 pm
Yeah, It better work…” He said as he got from the car. When she pecked him on the cheek he looked at her with a raised eyebrow as she said ‘…you’ll get more than that.’ He sighed. “You are in heat…And I defended you country girl to my friends, saying you guys aren’t that much like animals.” He said dully then an explosion went off in the distance. “Well there’s our cue…” He said then got in the car. It took him a moment to start it up but in the mean time a monstrous roar came from the repair shot and so did some groans. The zombies then started to come out in droves, heading in the direction of the explosion. Austin finally got the car started and looked at how much gas was in and there was half a tank. “Good…” He said to himself then got out of the car and looked towards the repair shop. There were about 100 or so zombies heading there. Austin couldn’t see the big one, which meant it was still in the repair shop. “Ok, When I tell you to fire one those fire arrows under the car, not into, under, got it?” He ask then got in the car and backed it and drove to the entrance of the repair shop. It was really dark in there and he couldn’t see where the big one was. He then turned on the head lights and it showed nothing Austin waited a moment holding onto the steering wheel waiting for the big guy to show up. When he didn’t Austin pressed the button to the find the car and when the sound was made the roar came from above and then it dropped down in front of the car and roared right in the windshield. Austin looked at it with frightened eyes, but they soon turned to anger. He then pulled out the revolver and pointed it at the beast’s head and fired four rounds into it’s head blinding it. He then floored it ramming into the monster pushing it back to the back of the shop. It slammed it’s massive arm on the empty side of the car flattening it. Austin growled and then yelled t it till they rammed into the wall. Austin pulled the emergency breaks and quickly got to the back of the car and fired the last two rounds under the back of the car, into the gas tank. Gas then started to leak out underneath. He then ran as fast as he could to the middle if the huge shop and jumped down flat and covered his head. “FIRE!!!” He yelled  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:54 pm
July 24th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She ignored him as she got into the car. There was one arrow ready to be set on fire. The bow's string was loose, but when he drove for the repair shop she lit the arrow before the thing jumped on the hood. Her blood thumped in her ears loudly. She then got out before he could put the E. break down. Shooting the fire arrow into the puddle she barely twisted down in time to land on her side by him. Breathless she slowly got up after the explosion. Holding her side and looked at Austin.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:37 pm
The explosion was big enough that it blew his unzipped hoody back, over his head. After the explosion Austin’s ears were ringing from the sound. He slowly got a little off balanced but soon corrected himself as the ringing stopped. He looked back at the firey explosion they had cause and the burning corpse of the big zombie. He was a little breathless that they pulled that off without it killing them. He then knelt over breathing heavily realizing they did it. He then looked at her and nodded as he stood up straight. “We’ll need to act fast the other zombies are already coming back…” He said then pulled the key out of his pocket and pressed the locator button. The sound came from above on a car lift. The car was massive but couldn’t be seen from under the tarp. Austin walked over to a switch board and pressed the bottom to bring it down. He then went and uncovered it revealing a massive fully armored SUV underneath. Austin looked at it with amazement. "What these actually existed!?" He seen this thing on auction on websites, but never thought it was real. He pressed the button again to see if it was the car and it was. But before he claimed it he had to check one thing. He walked over the driver side door and opened it and popped the hood. He went to see what was under it and he was happy it was the mattes in electric motor technology. This engine would match the horse power of a muscle car. "Yep, fully electric!" He shut the hood and went back to the driver’s door again and got in. It was big enough to fit about 8 people in it.

((Engine Links souly for the look of the SUV.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:45 pm
July 24th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She looked at him and the car after the flaming zombie freak thing. Nodding she climbed into the SUV. "Drop me off at my car and we can split.", she said. When he looked at her, she gently wiped his face with a spare bandanna getting oil off. But before he could pull away from that she grabbed his shirt and kissed his lips. It was a light kiss and she then slumped into her seat. She envied the vehicle he had but would not try to steal it from him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:12 pm
When she got in the SUV, and asked to drop her off at her car, He nodded. “Fair enough…I have to get my stuff from your car anyways…” He said then felt her grab his shirt and pulled him into kiss him. He looked at her with surprise. He though she was going to try and pull something and take the car. When she finished he looked at her with a confused look. When she slumped in the seat He didn’t say anything and started up the truck. It purred like it hasn’t been touched in some time…and had the new car smell too. He looked up at the entrance and saw zombies coming in. He then smirked and rammed right past them like they were paper. He then stopped at the hill side entrance. “Wait a second…” He said then got out of the truck real quick taking the key with him and locking the doors when he got out. He went to the door and grabbed the half full container of gas and ran back in the truck. He then drove off to her car to drop her off. “Well, here you go…” He said. “Here take this.” He said handing her the container. “I noticed your car was almost on empty on gas…” He said without looking at her. After a moment or so he finally looked at her. “You know, if it was anyone else…they try and take this for themselves back there…You’re…You’re an odd one, you know that?” He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:43 pm
July 24th, year 2015.

xxxxx
When he ran the zombies down she sighed to herself. She was about to get out after him, but stopped when he locked the doors. Frowning she sat there and waited on him. When he came back with the gas container she held it between her feet. Now she looked at him as they were beside her car. Looking at him when he finally looked at her, she bit her upper lip then gave him a tired smile. "I have my Mom and grandparents to worry about. No vehicle is worth my health or life, I'm almost the only one who can hunt and skin.", she told him,"So I guess I am odd, yet not...", she shifted in her seat now. "Uh, let's your stuff in here and get my car gassed up.", she added on quietly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:08 pm
Austin looked at her as she said she had family to worry about. When she said no vehicle wasn’t worth her life. Austin lightly huffed to himself. “The human conundrum…Fight for survival on your own, or risk your life for those who will die after you do…” He said with an unnoticeable dead look on his face. He then hopped out of his car when she suggested getting his stuff. “Yeah…sure…” He said as he shut the door and headed over to her car and opened up the back seat. He grabbed his crossbow from the back of the car and then looked at her. “Guess this is farewell then…” He said then climbed in his SUV.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:19 pm
July 24th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She watched him curiously and climbed out of the SUV to fill her car up. As he got his stuff out she gave him a small smile. A sad look was in her eyes, the few maybe couple of hours they had spent together was life changing even in the tiniest way if not the biggest. "I can lead you to a back high way, and you can go from there. That's if you want.", she said. Now in her car and took her long sleeve shirt off only to show her black tank top; it paled her skin out a good bit. Her hands and forearms were tanned but her biceps were pale. Her window was down only to play music loud enough for her to hear. She turned her car on and put the lights on, as the shadows started to grow longer around them. Turning her car she pointed to the highway, but put her car in park before rolling her window up. She reached into the back and pulled something out of a bag in the floor board, well two somethings really. After fiddling with them she opened her sun roof and held a walkie talkie to him, that's if he wanted her instructions to the back high way.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:30 pm
Yeah, sounds good…” He said then hopped in his car. As he sat in the driver’s side he placed his crossbow in the seat next to him and placed his bag on the floorboard on the passenger side. He then noticed the woman coming from the sun roof of her car with something in hand. He rolled down his window as she tossed him a walkie talkie. He looked back at her and nodded. He then rolled up his window and turned on the walkie talkie. “You ready?” He spoke into it.

((I'll let you have control of there next little adventure))  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff