Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📂Event Archive
Summer Styles: Daily Avi Contests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which theme is your favourite?
  Beachy!
  Picnic!
  Romance!
  Pajamas!
View Results

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:27 am
Is it the summer romance theme yet?

Forget boys, my avatars weakness and love is food!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:10 am
its a curse

That's adorable!! <3 I'm gonna make mine in a sec, gotta find the right arms. <3  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:23 am
Bwahahaha. I love the cow avi for the picnic theme. xd Creative. Very creative.

Anyway, this is my romance entry.

Forbidden romance in the sunflower field. No one can know of our love~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 am
xx I met my fate xx
its a curse

That's adorable!! <3 I'm gonna make mine in a sec, gotta find the right arms. <3

Teehee thanks, I can't wait to everyone elses!
I love avatar themed contests.
people are so damn creative!  

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:58 am
Here is my entry.

Be still my beating heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:05 am
its a curse
xx I met my fate xx
its a curse

I know!

I love avi themed contests, too. Makes me think of new styles and combinations for the items I've got.  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:09 am
Darius Runan
Here is my entry.

Be still my beating heart.

OH OMG YOU ARE SO FLIPPING CUTE  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:14 am
sailorstar165
its a curse
xx I met my fate xx
its a curse

I know!

I love avi themed contests, too. Makes me think of new styles and combinations for the items I've got.

OH yeah, totally!
Except sometimes people will post a really cool avatar and I won't even realize that I own that item because I usually buy an item for a few poses and don't realize how cool the other ones are.

s**t I'm talking to much again.

just for the record i have ad(h?)d and never shut the eff up and i also move around a lot.
The doctors still haven't confirmed if its ADD or ADHD so they just tell me have an attention problem......
here i go again

lol ok im done sorry

cute avatar by the way, is that thing that comes in keikos cake a guy or a girl?

OK im done
nikki stahpp  

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 am
its a curse
sailorstar165
its a curse
xx I met my fate xx
its a curse

I know!

OH yeah, totally!
Except sometimes people will post a really cool avatar and I won't even realize that I own that item because I usually buy an item for a few poses and don't realize how cool the other ones are.

just for the record i have ad(h?)d and never shut the eff up and i also move around a lot.
The doctors still haven't confirmed if its ADD or ADHD so they just tell me have an attention problem......
here i go again

lol ok im done sorry

cute avatar by the way, is that thing that comes in keikos cake a guy or a girl?

OK im done
nikki stahpp

No worries, lol. I talk a lot offline, too. Online, I'm a bit quieter since typing takes a bit more effort than actually talking, but... yeah. xd

The Keiko's Cake dude is a dude. I'm pretty sure. xd If it isn't, then I've been using him totally wrong lol. I love using him turned around like that because, if you look closely (hard to see with my umbrella), he's blushing and there's a little heart above his head. So cute. cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:38 am
sailorstar165
its a curse
sailorstar165
its a curse
xx I met my fate xx
its a curse

I know!

OH yeah, totally!

here i go again

lol ok im done sorry

OK im done
nikki stahpp

No worries, lol. I talk a lot offline, too. Online, I'm a bit quieter since typing takes a bit more effort than actually talking, but... yeah. xd

The Keiko's Cake dude is a dude. I'm pretty sure. xd If it isn't, then I've been using him totally wrong lol. I love using him turned around like that because, if you look closely (hard to see with my umbrella), he's blushing and there's a little heart above his head. So cute. cat_4laugh

Well, if it is a chick then some parents/people may really think it's a "forbidden love" (I'm not one of them though, personally.)

But you might be right, I was sitting there like.. that is the ugliest chick I've ever seen on Gaia. (When I first saw it, not on your avatar)

edit: that heart does make it cuter. xD  

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500

ursa-ironii

Blessed Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:40 am
I would like to enter the contest! This is for the Summer Romance it's not good but it's my best good luck all!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 am
Not being able to get all items needed for something like this...and I just got up from a nap but here's my entry. Pretty weak one but oh well. This 'is' my entry for Summer Love.

DC has a love but while she is on Gaia, he is in another world. He isn't able to travel like she does and prefers to stay in one of two places...and neither of them is here.

So on some days she will go to a tavern and dress in a similar outfit as she did on the day she met him. Here she thinks back on the time they first met...and fought. A lot. They didn't get along for some time, and only because he was flirting with her while at the bar and because he has black wings while she has white ( she is a biiiiit close-minded and used to think that all those that didn't have white wings were "fallen" ).

It'll take a while to tell their story so I'll just leave it at that. razz

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:52 am
its a curse
sailorstar165
its a curse
sailorstar165
its a curse

I know!

OH yeah, totally!

here i go again

lol ok im done sorry

OK im done
nikki stahpp

Well, if it is a chick then some parents/people may really think it's a "forbidden love" (I'm not one of them though, personally.)

But you might be right, I was sitting there like.. that is the ugliest chick I've ever seen on Gaia. (When I first saw it, not on your avatar)

Not being able to see most of his face helps, too. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:53 am
Ayano_7890
I would like to enter the contest! This is for the Summer Romance it's not good but it's my best good luck all!

I think it might look a bit more summery if you took out the winter background. sweatdrop

The avi's cute, though!  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:54 am
sailorstar165
its a curse
sailorstar165
its a curse
sailorstar165
its a curse

I know!

OH yeah, totally!

here i go again

lol ok im done sorry

OK im done
nikki stahpp

Not being able to see most of his face helps, too. wink

LOL

i went to tip your post and realized I couldn't.
Gaia.
we need this s**t updated. emotion_facepalm  
📂Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas