Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 am
Yule Cat
Sarcasdick

That's right! They will have a better life.
It's a great thing that the organisation does. But it's a shame that there are also still a lot of cats in the shelters in Holland. Which I think need a lot of attention too.
But I'm pretty sure the cats in the shelters here in Holland have a much better life than the shelters in Greece or Egypt.

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

whats wrong with the shelters there?
are they overcrowded?
o:

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:57 am
Sarcasdick

Overcrowded indeed.
There's a serious problem of feral/stray cats there.
They are usually sick, have fleas, ticks, no clean sleeping spots, etc. It is better in a shelter, but they only have limited space, and limited foster families. So with every cat adopted, they can take in another cat.
In meanwhile they try to TNR as much as possible to prevent puppies and kittens and in the future. But some of the animals that are up for adoption are dumped at hotel-containers and what not. It's awful, and I hope to see it with my own eyes one day.  

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 pm
Yule Cat
Sarcasdick

Overcrowded indeed.
There's a serious problem of feral/stray cats there.
They are usually sick, have fleas, ticks, no clean sleeping spots, etc. It is better in a shelter, but they only have limited space, and limited foster families. So with every cat adopted, they can take in another cat.
In meanwhile they try to TNR as much as possible to prevent puppies and kittens and in the future. But some of the animals that are up for adoption are dumped at hotel-containers and what not. It's awful, and I hope to see it with my own eyes one day.

Awe. Is there anything to do to fix that?
Do they take donations to help get funds for better accommodations or?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 am
Sarcasdick
Shutaura
Sarcasdick
Shutaura
Hello, i'm Shutaura, a huge Anime, Manga and Cats lover, i love drawing, reading, writing Fanfictions and gaming~ ^-^

Hello and welcome. c:
What're your favorite animes/mangas?
Mine are Princess Jellyfish/ AKIRA for anime, and Loveless and Sailor Moon for the manga, though I've not read the whole series of either yet sweatdrop

My top favourite Animes are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!, Free!, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu. (Though there are many more.. ><) My favourite Mangas are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Are You Alice?, Chouritsu Houmuru Zyklus;Code, Halloween Tantei Oz Williams. c:

Oh my o:
I've never even heard of most of those.
I've seen a little bit of Durarara!! though, and it seemed pretty alright. c:

Tell me more about the others? o:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:

Story revolves around a no-good middle school-er named Sawada Tsunayoshi, nicknamed 'No-Good Tsuna'. One day he recieves an ad regarding that he would be starting home tuition but turns out that his tutor is a baby in a mafia suit and he is the next heir to the most famous mafia family in Italy-?!

Free!:

Long summary short, swimming guys with lots of friendship and drama.

To Aru Majutsu no Index:

Kamijou Touma is probably the world's most unluckiest person but one day he encounters an unconscious girl who is dressed like a nun hanging on the railing of his balcony. Saving the girl was his original intention but he did not expect to be pulled into a world of battles between science and magic. After all, what could a Level 0 Esper like him do?

Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu:

Kyon (not his real name, his real name was never revealed..) was just a normal freshman starting his year at North High and he had intended to keep it that way. During class introductions, he met the bizarre one and only Haruhi Suzumiya who left him speechless and mind blown. Deciding to speak to Haruhi to make himself seem friendly, he did not expect to be pulled into a new club and meeting many more bizarre people and adventures along the way.

Are You Alice?:

Alice was unsure of what he was doing in Wonderland and things there had confused him greatly. Why did everyone kept on calling him Alice? Was that even his real name?

Chouritsu Houmuru Zyklus;Code:

Rentarou one day had came across an axe lying in the middle of the dumpster. Petrauchka was the girl's name and she could not accept the fact that she was abandoned. Even so, Rentarou sees Petrauchka's potential as an axe and decides to let her stay with him and believes that she would one day too make music that she would be confident in.

Halloween Tantei Oz Williams:

Oz Williams was a boy who was (almost) always dressed in an Halloween costumes. Despite so, he was known as a great detective in his hometown...known by spirits of the dead who still had vengeance within them. Having the ability to see such spirits (Jack O'Lantern as they were named), Oz had set himself a goal to help all these other spirits who needed his assistance.

This are mostly my own summaries and experiences so i apologize if some might be inaccurate.. sweatdrop  

teabit

Cat

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:36 am
Sarcasdick

Yea, they do and try.
But lands like egypt and greece are just super different.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:05 am
Shutaura
Sarcasdick
Shutaura
Sarcasdick
Shutaura
Hello, i'm Shutaura, a huge Anime, Manga and Cats lover, i love drawing, reading, writing Fanfictions and gaming~ ^-^

Hello and welcome. c:
Mine are Princess Jellyfish/ AKIRA for anime, and Loveless and Sailor Moon for the manga, though I've not read the whole series of either yet sweatdrop

My top favourite Animes are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!, Free!, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu. (Though there are many more.. ><) My favourite Mangas are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Are You Alice?, Chouritsu Houmuru Zyklus;Code, Halloween Tantei Oz Williams. c:

Oh my o:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:

Story revolves around a no-good middle school-er named Sawada Tsunayoshi, nicknamed 'No-Good Tsuna'. One day he recieves an ad regarding that he would be starting home tuition but turns out that his tutor is a baby in a mafia suit and he is the next heir to the most famous mafia family in Italy-?!

Free!:

To Aru Majutsu no Index:

Kamijou Touma is probably the world's most unluckiest person but one day he encounters an unconscious girl who is dressed like a nun hanging on the railing of his balcony. Saving the girl was his original intention but he did not expect to be pulled into a world of battles between science and magic. After all, what could a Level 0 Esper like him do?

Kyon (not his real name, his real name was never revealed..) was just a normal freshman starting his year at North High and he had intended to keep it that way. During class introductions, he met the bizarre one and only Haruhi Suzumiya who left him speechless and mind blown. Deciding to speak to Haruhi to make himself seem friendly, he did not expect to be pulled into a new club and meeting many more bizarre people and adventures along the way.

Are You Alice?:

Alice was unsure of what he was doing in Wonderland and things there had confused him greatly. Why did everyone kept on calling him Alice? Was that even his real name?

Rentarou one day had came across an axe lying in the middle of the dumpster. Petrauchka was the girl's name and she could not accept the fact that she was abandoned. Even so, Rentarou sees Petrauchka's potential as an axe and decides to let her stay with him and believes that she would one day too make music that she would be confident in.

Oz Williams was a boy who was (almost) always dressed in an Halloween costumes. Despite so, he was known as a great detective in his hometown...known by spirits of the dead who still had vengeance within them. Having the ability to see such spirits (Jack O'Lantern as they were named), Oz had set himself a goal to help all these other spirits who needed his assistance.

This are mostly my own summaries and experiences so i apologize if some might be inaccurate.. sweatdrop

They sound p great. o:
I'm gonna have to try and find these.
Thank you ^^

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 am
Yule Cat
Sarcasdick

Yea, they do and try.
But lands like egypt and greece are just super different.

Very true.
I wouldn't mind visiting someday though, but sadly I'm not good at any other language than English. lol I'd get so lost.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 am
Sarcasdick
Shutaura
Sarcasdick
Shutaura
Sarcasdick
Shutaura

Hello and welcome. c:

Oh my o:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:

Free!:

To Aru Majutsu no Index:

Are You Alice?:

They sound p great. o:
I'm gonna have to try and find these.
Thank you ^^

You're welcome! c:  

teabit

Cat

Sinful Goth

Romantic Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Greetings fellow cat lovers I am Soulful Minx or just Minx.
I am 27 years of age. I am happily married and I have a almost two year old son. I have a kitty soon two. I am a writer or both novels and poetry and soon my poetry with be up for sale. heart I am Gothic and proud - with six soon seven tattoos. I love to read a lot. Want to know more PM me or comment me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:51 am
Hello everyone! I am The Batcat, but you can stick with Batcat cat_3nodding

I'm 27 years old, and a mother of one 4 year old son. My current occupation is homemaker... although I hope to change that to student and then Web Designer in the future. I am engaged to a wonderful guy. Then I have my two precious fur babies, Miss Trina and Mihoshi. Miss Trina is 14 years old. We don't know how old Mihoshi is, but I peg her for somewhere around 5 years old. Both ladies are spayed.

My hobbies are reading, occasional writing, blogging, and fangirling. I hope to make friends, and hopefully come out of my little introverted bubble, which is growing smaller by the day. That's a good thing. cat_razz  

The Batcat

Prodigal Loiterer

16,200 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Pine Perfection 250

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:44 pm
Soulful Minx
I am 27 years of age. I am happily married and I have a almost two year old son. I have a kitty soon two. I am a writer or both novels and poetry and soon my poetry with be up for sale. heart I am Gothic and proud - with six soon seven tattoos. I love to read a lot. Want to know more PM me or comment me.

May the fallen rest in peace,
o: I also have a 2 year old son!
Mommies unite! lol

How long have you been writing? Do you have any examples? o:
and may the rest fall to pieces.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:45 pm
The Batcat

I'm 27 years old, and a mother of one 4 year old son. My current occupation is homemaker... although I hope to change that to student and then Web Designer in the future. I am engaged to a wonderful guy. Then I have my two precious fur babies, Miss Trina and Mihoshi. Miss Trina is 14 years old. We don't know how old Mihoshi is, but I peg her for somewhere around 5 years old. Both ladies are spayed.

My hobbies are reading, occasional writing, blogging, and fangirling. I hope to make friends, and hopefully come out of my little introverted bubble, which is growing smaller by the day. That's a good thing. cat_razz

Welcome to the guild!
This is a safe place, I promise, so don't be afraid to push that bubble back in a little further. Everyone here is super friendly, and easy to get along with. c:

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Purrpurrmeow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:57 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Kaitlin, I'm 22 and I live in Florida. I work in a grooming salon and I'm currently going to school to be a second grade teacher. I have been with my highschool sweetheart for 7 years now and we are trying very hard to save up enough money to move in together. I have a 3 year old cat named Kina that I absolutely love to death!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:48 pm
Sarcasdick
The Batcat

Welcome to the guild!
This is a safe place, I promise, so don't be afraid to push that bubble back in a little further. Everyone here is super friendly, and easy to get along with. c:

Thanks for the welcome! I'm definitely looking forward to making some friends, and being an active member cat_4laugh  

The Batcat

Prodigal Loiterer

16,200 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Pine Perfection 250

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:50 pm
Soulful Minx
Welcome! Awwh I bet your whole family is adorable! c:  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces