Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
♡Name originality contest!♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:30 am
Snumachu
My cat's name is taters.
If you're looking for names, I suggest
tater and tot
silk and gems
stripes and streaks
butts and farts (if they're that type of smelly cat)
mushroom and potato
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
you can even name them
endless and possibilities
you may think this is dumb, but if you think about it, possibilities, out of context, could be some sort of cool Greek name.
and shut up you know endless is a cool name.

I actually know a couple (humans) who have a cutesy name thing going on
lance and lacy

but you have two male cats so lacy would be whichever cat is more gay.
I guess lance and dagger would work if you don't want to be hilarious when you correct someone for calling lacy a she.
/oh lacy is a male.
//wait what?
/lacy is just more gay than lance, that's all
//oh
/ wink
// sad

hi.
apologies for this post.
tis a silly post.
high.

Lol I love it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:17 am
When I got my little girl kitty, the first thing I thought of was a woolly worm that you see in the Fall....all black and orange. She is a calico with predominantly black and orange splotches.
Not wanting to call her worm, her name became "Bug".  

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

~ Aki - Fairy ~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:16 am
I adopted my girl when she was a guesstimated one year old. I had basically all the necessary supplies, including a collar with dragonflies on it, before I'd even found her and was just waiting to find "the one". A rescue I had my eye on put up this striking little tortoiseshell one day and I knew immediately that she was who I was waiting for, but her name was just, no ( "Dixie" ). I had her name all picked out immediately (I'd been considering it since finding the collar, if it were to fit the cat, and something told me it was perfect for her). Thus, once she was mine, she became Saphira. It took a bit for her personality to come out in full force, but it just fit so well; she reminds me so much of her namesake.

I have since shortened her name to Saphi and added a plethora of names it's for:
Saphira, Sapphire (the colour of her eyes when light shines on them), Safari (she's my little lion), Saffron (the colour/spice), Safflower (colour), etc.. It's also for a character from a book I quite enjoyed who went by the shortened/nickname Saffy.
I've also added a bunch of nicknames onto her name but I won't get into those now

selphie190

My cat, like your Kiara, has watched LK2 with me; she was quite interested in the 'darker' parts...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:40 am
i dont have a rel rhyme or reason as too why i named my cat the way i did... lol her name is magnet. yes as in magnets
i just thought of it and went "im going to name my future cat that" and i did. biggrin  

seymour skinner

Lunatic

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 am
Simply Keira
When I got my little girl kitty, the first thing I thought of was a woolly worm that you see in the Fall....all black and orange. She is a calico with predominantly black and orange splotches.

Awwwh!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 am
~ Aki - Fairy ~
I adopted my girl when she was a guesstimated one year old. I had basically all the necessary supplies, including a collar with dragonflies on it, before I'd even found her and was just waiting to find "the one". A rescue I had my eye on put up this striking little tortoiseshell one day and I knew immediately that she was who I was waiting for, but her name was just, no ( "Dixie" ). I had her name all picked out immediately (I'd been considering it since finding the collar, if it were to fit the cat, and something told me it was perfect for her). Thus, once she was mine, she became Saphira. It took a bit for her personality to come out in full force, but it just fit so well; she reminds me so much of her namesake.

I have since shortened her name to Saphi and added a plethora of names it's for:
Saphira, Sapphire (the colour of her eyes when light shines on them), Safari (she's my little lion), Saffron (the colour/spice), Safflower (colour), etc.. It's also for a character from a book I quite enjoyed who went by the shortened/nickname Saffy.
I've also added a bunch of nicknames onto her name but I won't get into those now

selphie190

My cat, like your Kiara, has watched LK2 with me; she was quite interested in the 'darker' parts...

Awwh safari is super cute I love all of those!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:08 am
unemployedkanyewest
i dont have a rel rhyme or reason as too why i named my cat the way i did... lol her name is magnet. yes as in magnets
i just thought of it and went "im going to name my future cat that" and i did. biggrin

Nice! cx  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:47 am
madelynheston

The spoiler shows best how she earned that particular name, as it's nothing to do with personality (she's not in the least bit ferocious; a bit of a little diva-queen sometimes though)
User Image

~ Aki - Fairy ~

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 pm
~ Aki - Fairy ~
madelynheston

The spoiler shows best how she earned that particular name, as it's nothing to do with personality (she's not in the least bit ferocious; a bit of a little diva-queen sometimes though)
User Image
She looks so cute and ferocious cx  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:31 pm
madelynheston
~ Aki - Fairy ~
madelynheston

User Image
She looks so cute and ferocious cx

She wasn't too happy about nap-interruption-by-camera... I got a really good picture of her roaring (yawning) as well that I'll have to find and post one of these days.  

~ Aki - Fairy ~

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:26 am
madelynheston

And the winner is.... *drumroll please!*
Simply Keira with Bug!

Awww, thanks! heart

I told Bug she had won, and she gives you all a "peep". whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:33 am
Simply Keira
madelynheston

Simply Keira with Bug!

Awww, thanks! heart

Lol how adorable c:  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 pm
Simply Keira
madelynheston

Simply Keira with Bug!

Awww, thanks! heart

May the fallen rest in peace,
Oh how sweet!
Congrats on winning. c:
Give her a hug for me. c:
and may the rest fall to pieces.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 pm
Simply Keira

Congratulations to you and Bug! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:49 am
Cat Sapphire
Simply Keira

Congratulations to you and Bug! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

TY! heart I need to get a pic of her on my iPad or my camera, so I can post it. The phone pics suck.  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff