Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
~Twilight~ Plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 pm
StarshineAngel01
~Twilight...Angel~

Well, if you think of something xD

Hmm...I could have her stargazing

That sounds good to me! : D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:55 pm
belloblossom

Ice:

User Image
Buskabukk is... quiet :'D Not really a loner, just doesn't talk much. He can come off as kind of distant and cold because of that, but he's not a bad quy once you get to know him. And he would open up and talk a bit more as time went on. It would really just take trust and someone to get him to come out of his shell.
He wouldn't mind helping with her dream of being a herder. He would probably find it pretty peaceful to tend to them. And he doesn't really have any dreams of his own xD LOL

User Image
Dasher is elegant? He can sometimes see himself as above others. Depending on who they are... So... for sure more of a grump at times :'D He really just can't help it for some reason. Though he can be nice when he wants to be... Just doesn't want to be most of the time >>

Light:

User Image
Archini is... complicated. Since she is rather important to the tribe, she tends to be solitary. It's not that she doesn't like others, she just prefers to think of pretty much everyone else as a customer of hers. She treats her customers with the most respect possible. But still tells them when they are wrong. She would probably get along with him alright actually... But she gets rather quiet about her personal life.

User Image
Sylveot is a rather blank slate... But I can see her as rather excited. She would be loyal to any friends and would always support them no matter what they wanted to do. Probably kind of flamboyant though... She would probably get along with most anyone!

User Image
Mīṭhā is a complete blank slate really... But she would probably be more of a loaner than anything else. Not really one to get along with others. She came from a large family so she tends to prefer not being around too many others.

Of the three there... I think that Sylveot would actually be the best match up... Probably would enjoy a serious guy and would like helping out xD  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:38 am
Heh, I see that Bell, has already kinda beaten me to the punch, but I'd also like to offer my Light Tribe boyo to your Light Tribe girls!

The ones I'm most interested in are Archini, Mitha, and Camaka, because aesthetic reasons, but if you think any of your girls might work well with his personality, I would love to hear more about them! heart

User Image

This is Lucent. He's a blacksmith in the Ruby District. The armors that he crafts are his pride above all else and he has an obsessive tendency to hole up in his workshop and refuse to come out for days, usually without stopping unless he gets hurt and is prescribed by a healer that he needs to actually take care of himself and sleep.

When he's not working, he's usually spending time with his brother, Florizel, who is a trader in the Amethyst District next door to the Ruby District. He spends his time with his brother by showing him how to tell the imperfections of shed scales that make them less valuable as metal to be molded, but if they're pretty, might make a nice charm.

While creating full suits of armor is his pride and joy, he is his mother's son and he does occasionally craft accessories to sell on his own time. The easiest way to meet him is either when he's with his brother in the Amethyst District or if you come to his workshop to commission/pick up something from him.

Long story short: Strong work ethic, doesn't know how to do much else, good family values, relatively prideful.

So, yeah! Let me know if any of yours would be interested in him! 3nodding

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:43 pm
ABVirus
Heh, I see that Bell, has already kinda beaten me to the punch, but I'd also like to offer my Light Tribe boyo to your Light Tribe girls!

The ones I'm most interested in are Archini, Mitha, and Camaka, because aesthetic reasons, but if you think any of your girls might work well with his personality, I would love to hear more about them! heart

User Image

This is Lucent. He's a blacksmith in the Ruby District. The armors that he crafts are his pride above all else and he has an obsessive tendency to hole up in his workshop and refuse to come out for days, usually without stopping unless he gets hurt and is prescribed by a healer that he needs to actually take care of himself and sleep.

When he's not working, he's usually spending time with his brother, Florizel, who is a trader in the Amethyst District next door to the Ruby District. He spends his time with his brother by showing him how to tell the imperfections of shed scales that make them less valuable as metal to be molded, but if they're pretty, might make a nice charm.

While creating full suits of armor is his pride and joy, he is his mother's son and he does occasionally craft accessories to sell on his own time. The easiest way to meet him is either when he's with his brother in the Amethyst District or if you come to his workshop to commission/pick up something from him.

Long story short: Strong work ethic, doesn't know how to do much else, good family values, relatively prideful.

Oh! I'm very interested in him if he would still be available! emotion_kirakira

I don't know about pairing them together, but I think it would be fun for him to meet Archini... Since she works with crystals, they would probably end up with a lot of the same working partners. She is a hard worker, but tends to be quiet. Pairing them together would take a bit of plotting if we really wanted to go that route. She would need to get along with them perfectly xD She is very dear to me since she is an important character to the tribe itself.

Camaka is a bit more serious... Could probably be made to open up and such a bit more if given the chance. She is actually sister to Mitha as well. They come from a family with six children :'D Three brothers and three sisters. She, like Mitha, actually isn't really too interested in being crowded together with too many others. She would be more apt to stay with him for days though. Would probably enjoy watching him work as well.

Actually either one of those would probably be fun to try out xD And I think they would both look best with him :3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
belloblossom

Ice:

User Image
Buskabukk is... quiet :'D Not really a loner, just doesn't talk much. He can come off as kind of distant and cold because of that, but he's not a bad quy once you get to know him. And he would open up and talk a bit more as time went on. It would really just take trust and someone to get him to come out of his shell.
He wouldn't mind helping with her dream of being a herder. He would probably find it pretty peaceful to tend to them. And he doesn't really have any dreams of his own xD LOL

User Image
Dasher is elegant? He can sometimes see himself as above others. Depending on who they are... So... for sure more of a grump at times :'D He really just can't help it for some reason. Though he can be nice when he wants to be... Just doesn't want to be most of the time >>

Light:

User Image
Archini is... complicated. Since she is rather important to the tribe, she tends to be solitary. It's not that she doesn't like others, she just prefers to think of pretty much everyone else as a customer of hers. She treats her customers with the most respect possible. But still tells them when they are wrong. She would probably get along with him alright actually... But she gets rather quiet about her personal life.

User Image
Sylveot is a rather blank slate... But I can see her as rather excited. She would be loyal to any friends and would always support them no matter what they wanted to do. Probably kind of flamboyant though... She would probably get along with most anyone!

User Image
Mīṭhā is a complete blank slate really... But she would probably be more of a loaner than anything else. Not really one to get along with others. She came from a large family so she tends to prefer not being around too many others.

Of the three there... I think that Sylveot would actually be the best match up... Probably would enjoy a serious guy and would like helping out xD

If you're willing to RP them at all, I'd be happy to see how they work together! 3nodding

I agree that Sylveot would be the best match for him. Loyal and flamboyant to his good humor and hardwork ethic would probably fit together really well. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 am
belloblossom
~Twilight...Angel~
belloblossom

Ice:

User Image

User Image

Light:

User Image

User Image

User Image

If you're willing to RP them at all, I'd be happy to see how they work together! 3nodding

I agree that Sylveot would be the best match for him. Loyal and flamboyant to his good humor and hardwork ethic would probably fit together really well. heart

I do like RP! : D I would love to RP any of them out!

Yes! x3 I think they would be a good mix! :3 <3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:46 am
~Twilight...Angel~
belloblossom
~Twilight...Angel~
belloblossom

Ice:

User Image

User Image

Light:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Awesome! I can start the Florizel/Sylveot RP if you wanna start the Rakel/Buskabukk, if you'd like?
Do you happen to know what district Sylveot is a part of? I've forgotten if I've already asked or not. sweatdrop No worries if you haven't decided yet, I can improvise. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:52 am
belloblossom
~Twilight...Angel~
belloblossom
~Twilight...Angel~
belloblossom

Ice:

User Image

User Image

Light:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Awesome! I can start the Florizel/Sylveot RP if you wanna start the Rakel/Buskabukk, if you'd like?
Do you happen to know what district Sylveot is a part of? I've forgotten if I've already asked or not. sweatdrop No worries if you haven't decided yet, I can improvise. 3nodding

Sure! We can do that! :3
And I never decided, so wherever is fine with me xD
I guess I should really look at all the Tribe guilds again and actually get going on everything for the babies lol  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:19 am
~Twilight...Angel~
ABVirus

User Image

Oh! I'm very interested in him if he would still be available! emotion_kirakira

I don't know about pairing them together, but I think it would be fun for him to meet Archini... Since she works with crystals, they would probably end up with a lot of the same working partners. She is a hard worker, but tends to be quiet. Pairing them together would take a bit of plotting if we really wanted to go that route. She would need to get along with them perfectly xD She is very dear to me since she is an important character to the tribe itself.

Camaka is a bit more serious... Could probably be made to open up and such a bit more if given the chance. She is actually sister to Mitha as well. They come from a family with six children :'D Three brothers and three sisters. She, like Mitha, actually isn't really too interested in being crowded together with too many others. She would be more apt to stay with him for days though. Would probably enjoy watching him work as well.

Actually either one of those would probably be fun to try out xD And I think they would both look best with him :3

He is still available! 3nodding

Archini certainly sounds like an interesting character-what does she do that makes her so vital to the tribe? emotion_kirakira I'd be happy to have them meet and potentially become business associates, even if they didn't mesh well enough to become bound to one another, though I'm willing to entertain the possibility if you are interested in that route.

From what I've seen from him in RP so far, he's definitely a more serious sort, so I could see him and Camaka getting along, since they seem more similar in that regard. Between being a little more serious and being content to watch him work for a manner of days, it sounds as though they would get along more than he and Mitha might. I'd be happy to have Lucent and Camaka interact in an RP as well, if you're up for it! 3nodding

Would either of your girls be in his area on business with him (which is the easiest way to meet him) or should we devise some other way he could meet one of your lovely ladies? wink  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff