Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra
[FIN] ... It Doesn't Have To Be A Snowman (Buck, Jack &Elsa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:31 pm
"Well, no..." Jack spoke taring off his piece of meat, chewing the meal he glanced over to Bucky.

"I was actually liking the idea of him coming along." The Tahtill spoke straightening himself he turned his head to look fully at Nahtill. Unwavered by the idea that she may not like it. And Nor of the idea was given to Bucky, but it was a good one. Or so the male thought.

But Jack just didn't want anyone to feel alone...

It was such a cold feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 pm
Elsa's ears perked up when Jack gave mention to not running off. However, the mood was suddenly dropped as he continued with the notion that Bucky might join them. In an instant the ears docked to her skull and she looked coolly between the two. They seemed to be chumming it up nicely.

Her jawline tensed before she looked away. Fine. Whatever. Very quickly Elsa begun to feel alone again. The obnoxious mongrel of a child was not an option to be around. They had their company, one she did not feel like she belonged around. Buck seemed just as dimwitted as Jack, it would be like an unwanted clone of the other.

"You two can pow around all you would like." Elsa huffed as she stood to her paws. "Do as you wish."

The moon was at least a good listener, he also didn't throw snowballs.

Bucky finished up the last bite before standing to his paws as well. With a satisfied sigh he rolled his shoulders for a good stretch, than returned focus to the two of them.

"Just doing some exploring is all. I want to know everything about these woods, this mountain, maybe even beyond that. " Bucky admitted with a grin.

He had a feeling Jack would be up fpr such an adventure, but the Ice Queen would likely wanna recluse. She seemed the sort to repel anything fun.  

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 pm
Jack's own ears seemed to flick back sharply as the Nahtill glared sharply between him and Bucky. A look of confusion fell on the male, he knew she wouldn't like the idea for some reason, but he didn't relized she would look so disgusted by the idea....

Why?!

It was a good idea! Some company would be Nice.

Releasing a sigh, Jack turned his head to look at the carcass of food. Siding his front paws together, his head dipped a little and he shook it. He just couldn't seem to do anything to make things better for the Snow Queen....

Mindless, jack raised a paw and picked up some snow around him and pawed it with the tips of his front toes.

Well, things got slightly awkward...

After a moment of thought, and knowing it was a bad idea to throw snow-Jack looked up to Bucky and frowned a smile. He offered the other male a shrug.

He didn't know what to do with the Ice queen....or frankly himself at the moment. Jack had a feeling anything he seemed to say would make things worse.

But did that stop him from opening his mouth?

"Hey-why do you keep thinking that I am gonna leave you alone?" The snow cat spoke turning his head to look back at the female snow cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:30 pm
Elsa was near ready to simply walk off again, simply yet somewhat reluctantly. She didn't want to go, yet at the same time she did not want to have to put up with the crazy antics of the two children who had gathered the meal.

However she turned in time to see Jack form another snowball. Her nose wrinkled as her upper-lip curled slightly. Cold eyes narrowed on Jack as if to -dare- him to throw that damn thing her way. She would rip into him. Her claws were already peeking from her paws in anticipation.

"You are the winter, you seem to have a fancy of doing as you wish. You come and go as you please like snow fall." Elsa answered coolly. "You also seem keen on the moon, and the moon too comes and goes as it wishes. You've given me no reason to make me believe differently, Mr. Frost."

With those words still floating in the air she glared from Jack to Bucky, venomously, before looking back to Jack.

"Besides, you seem to have found a kindred spirit to throw your balls of snow at until the sun fades." Her words retained the venom from the look.

Bucky suddenly felt very awkward sitting there amongst the two icey forces before they prepared for what seemed a verbal battle. He alternated looking from the Ice Queen to Jack and back again. She seemed... jealous, but too stubborn to admit it. If only she would relax and just try the idea of having fun once in a while. Perhaps she wouldn't have such an icicle up her spine.

Bucky decided to hold his ground for now, resolving to listen until his tie to add input. if needed....  

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:24 am
"Yes I do, and I rather not be told what to do." Jack answers taking the snow ball in paws, he patted it gently, before turning his head to look back at Elsa.

"But also, doesn't the moon always return to greet you and brighten your night; helping you see the way in the darkness?" Mr. Frost answered, finding it unfair she was so quick to judge him and flash her shinny teeth at him.

Jack could only scoff a laugh as she spoke of him, not proving other wise to her. He suddenly became less mindful of Bucky watching idly.

"You haven't even allowed the chance, Ice Queen." Jack let out in exasperated plea.

The ice ball he been playing with was left alone. It was just something to mindlessly toy with.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:08 pm
Elsa's lip relaxed to Jack's explanation of the moon and how much it seemed to correlate. She remained resistant to smile, however. The words made sense, she was just too stubborn to admit being wrong or misunderstood.

"You have not provided such a chance." Elsa retorted with a lift of her head. "And in any case, you were the one to throw the dreaded thing at me in the first place. That was not remotely 'fun'..."

As of right now, Bucky was simply in the back and continued to be ignored. Elsa's cold eyes narrowed on Jack accusingly. To be honest, she wasn't sure what exactly she was trying to combat at this point. It seemed more arguing simply not to loose something.

"As of right now, nothing you have proposed has been fun or entertaining for anyone but yourself."

Bucky rolled his eyes to the words. At this point is was all the fault of Jack if he decided to stay and deal with this. A man has got to have some of his reasoning in order. Jack's order and reasons were a mystery. He did seem one to conquer a challenge.

"Bringing a meal back for you was fun." Bucky finally cut in. "And by the sound of it, he had been taking care of you. Which I suppose was fun too."

Pale eyes looked over to jack, a grin formed as he lifted his head in a slight nod.

"I've got more to see out there. Good luck to you, hopefully we'll get to cross paths again." Bucky chuckled before offering Elsa a respectful nod than exiting the area in a sprint. By all means, they were welcome to follow, but something told him that was not going to happen...  

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:16 pm
"I have too, but you have only tried to chase me off..." The Male defended, if he has a snowball for everytime she barred her teeth at him-he would have enough to start a war..

"Not fun?" Jack drifted his words and seemed insulted by the comment, as his ears flicked back. Not seeming hendered by anything else spoke. How could she say he wasn't 'fun'?! She wouldn't know the idea of fun if it smack in the face. Oh, wait it did!

"It is to, fun." The Tahtill spoke pulling his eyes from the ice queen. Turning to look at Bucky as he spoke, his brow quark and rose singley at his friend.

Wait, he was leaving? Not that he blamed him him, but...

"Watch this." With his left words, Jack toss the ball of snow at Bucky just as he turned himself to sprint off  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:51 pm
Elsa scoffed at Jack's notion that 'it' was fun. Snowballs were not fun at all. They were a pain to deal with and quite frankly, they were beyond cruel. Only a mere cub would think such games were fun. At least, from what knowledge she was woven with about cubs. They were little, liked games and needed care. That seemed so much like the being standing before her now...

"By your standards maybe." She retorted. "And I am not impressed by your standards of fun... I never asked to have something thrown at me."

She huffed again, but stopped to watch as Jack lobbed a snowball at Bucky. Her eyes narrowed to the display of what fun should be. He was just as crazy as Jack was in her opinion, so the visual 'proof' he was trying to provide was invalid. At least, as far as she was concerned it was. This would do nothing more than prove Bucky was just as immature as Jack was...

Bucky didn't make it too far past the group when he noticed the hostile tones were silence to a 'watch this'. He had a feeling it was going to involve himself. Nothing wrong with that, he was okay with a demonstration.

Instantly his hears tuned into the sound of the flying snowball. It's rush offset the tranquility of the area, it was easy to pick out.

Arms bent than almost instantly pushed himself off the ground and twisted his body. As he flew backward his maw opened to catch the snowball in his mouth. It would be destroyed, but at least it was not unexpected.

"Nice!" Bucky called back before preparing his own ball to toss back. It wasn't as nice, but he didn't spend as much time making it perfect. He had somewhere else to be.  

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:55 pm
Jack let out a laugh as Bucky caught the snow ball in his maw. Jack couldn't help but hop in his excitement, it was the first b'alam that actually shared in his glee of a snow ball.

"Whoa!" Jack let out as he landed and his attention whipped back to the ice queen, who's name he still didn't know.

"Did you see that?" The Tahtill laughed, his front half ducked, as his butt wiggled a little in excitement. He almost could feel his frame shake with all the excitement.

See it was fun!

Looking back to Buck, he note he too started to make a snowball.

"Uh oh. Look out." Jack spoke playfully as he gave a smirk to The lady beside him.

"Returning fire."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:01 pm
Elsa lept to the side upon Jack's warning. Her fur bristled to the sound of the snoball landing just here her hindleg used to be. How can this bring anyone so much joy? Jack seemed beside himself! Over snow. Snow that was bloody everywhere!

Her cold eyes narrowed on him. Bucky's exit went unnoticed and soon forgotten. She hadn't cared much where he chose to go. Personally she was glad to have one less moron about.

"What is with you?" She inquired cooly.

Her frame shook some of the access snow from her fur.

"You look like a fool, waving your butt in the air. There is more snow than you would ever know what to do with. Why be so excited about this?" She huffed.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:25 pm
Jack released a rich laugh, as Elsa was quick to dodge the snow ball.

"See look you're a natural." Jack chuckled a happy smile on his maw. Turning his head he watched as Bucky ran off.

"See you, Buck!" The Tahtil called to the other, he had hope to meet him again one day.

Slowly he felt the icy gaze of Nahtil, looking back to her his head tilted.

"With me?" Jack couldn't help but laugh a little in his words, what did she mean by that.

"And how could you not?" Mr. Frost spoke hopping back a little he turned and looked at Elsa. "I mean- look at it." He added, dipping his maw in it- he lifted powder and 'lunched' about the air in a flick as he quickly straighted.

"It's amazing! Don't you see?" Jack spoke with an excited hop closer to Elsa's proximity.

"You can almost do anything with it!" He told her, his paw spread out infront of him, he watched Elsa eagerly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:08 pm
Elsa continued to watch with daggers poised from her glare upon Jack. How can someone be be so foolish!? Well, she was about to tear him apart with sharp tongue, however, as he thrust his chin in the ground like a cub the words held in her throat. She blinked and watched him hop about.

When finally the sounds were released from their hold in her throat it came out a strange and alien noise. A soft and quick laughter.

Her cold eyes widened before she quickly averted her gaze from his. The noise almost hurt to make. What was that?

A sharp huff left her nostrils.

"You look silly..." She spoke sheepishly, as if the sharpness of her tongue had been dulled by that strange sound.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:19 pm
Jack's butt wiggled in the air as Elsa actually...laughed?!

Whoa!

The sound caused his ears to perk toward the Nahtil. With a little hope, his excitement couldn't be contained. However, he hopped he didn't move forward any closer to the ice queen.

He enjoyed her laugh, Jack found it excited him and caused his fur to delightfully stand on end. It was almost to send an incorrigible shiver though his body.

"You like that?" Jack asked, his maw left open in sure excitement. Jack found, he wanted to almost do anything to hear her laugh like that again, it warned his chest so.

"I like your laugh, would you do it again?" The Tahtil ventured to ask, his head tilted as he gave his thoughts some time to figure out something to cause her to laugh again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:31 pm
"Do what again?" Elsa inquired quickly, regaining some of teh sharpness to her tone.

She shook her frame a bit and continued to have her head turned away from Jack. She had a feeling to what he was talking about, that odd painful noise she had somehow made moments ago. Truth be told, she had no idea how to do so. It was an odd and undesirable noise.

"Why do you sound so excited? You are being silly... just silly."

Sharp, but not enough to cut anything. It was as if someone had put a cork on her words. The coolness was present, yet slightly melted. Jack had unbeknown to Elsa changed from being foolish to silly. Which didn't seem as harsh a word to Elsa had she stopped to think about it.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:40 pm
"That sound you made." Jack pointed out with a curious almost poking noise.m

"I like it." The Tahtil smiled, wiggling his hind quarters once more. Releasing a breath, he flopped down in the snow once more. Tilting his head he looked back at Elsa.

Blinking he just looked at her for a moment. To think, he was ready to just walk away and let her be own her own...

But now, he just seemed entranced and if he knew that he would be vary sad if he left her. How did he know that? Well, the moon told him so...

"Yeah?" Jack answered, a smirk frozen on his maw. "well I am okay with that." He conculded easily.

[ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff