Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Looking for RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:30 pm
Ah! That is a vary good point. I can respect that. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:36 pm
Updated!  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:07 pm
THAR! updated!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:56 pm
Hi, Gey! ^u^ How does including Shamira giving Kakaraska a tour of the fledgeling storage harbor sound in our current rp for them? c:

cx With regards to their romance, I am not good at rping romance I believe, but I am certainly game to keep aiming to improve at presenting my rp of this genre in an interesting fashion and am of the mind to approach this through blending it in my rping of Shamira's interactions with Kakaraska.

>u< Another idea I have for an rp with them is "Working in the Darkness" where Shamira could toss ideas back and forth with Kakaraska while she tests the lighting available with regards to being able to see and perform supply tallies and other duties that may have to be done at night hours. He can certainly also bring up any convo topics and the rp can include other plot ideas as well. Spoilers include: Shamira asking Kakaraska how the ideas of visual/sound markers on the tallies as well as about improving the lighting available at night that she comes up with sound.

I am certainly open to discussing assortments of possible plots for them together with you ouo  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:36 pm
shyanimegrl
Hi, Gey! ^u^ How does including Shamira giving Kakaraska a tour of the fledgeling storage harbor sound in our current rp for them? c:

cx With regards to their romance, I am not good at rping romance I believe, but I am certainly game to keep aiming to improve at presenting my rp of this genre in an interesting fashion and am of the mind to approach this through blending it in my rping of Shamira's interactions with Kakaraska.

>u< Another idea I have for an rp with them is "Working in the Darkness" where Shamira could toss ideas back and forth with Kakaraska while she tests the lighting available with regards to being able to see and perform supply tallies and other duties that may have to be done at night hours. He can certainly also bring up any convo topics and the rp can include other plot ideas as well. Spoilers include: Shamira asking Kakaraska how the ideas of visual/sound markers on the tallies as well as about improving the lighting available at night that she comes up with sound.

I am certainly open to discussing assortments of possible plots for them together with you ouo

Those all sound awesome! Kakaraska considers Shahmira to be his partner, for whom all of his work is done, so he's at her disposal! I feel terrible for not replying to that RP in a long time. xP I'm going to go do that right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:47 pm
Geyser Eelborn
shyanimegrl

Those all sound awesome! Kakaraska considers Shahmira to be his partner, for whom all of his work is done, so he's at her disposal! I feel terrible for not replying to that RP in a long time. xP I'm going to go do that right now.

^u^ And Shamira feels likewise about being Kakaraska's partner and at his disposal! It's certainly alright, I also am surely not immune to the challenges of rping, tagging pace and such, and can patiently wait with these in mind @u@ <3  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Hello, hello! I have plots to bring to the table!

Firstly, I think it would make for an interesting plot if your girl, Panibeng tried to pull her usual, "I'm blind" routine on my girl, Oracle, only to realize that Oracle was actually blind and still very functional on her own.

I also think that Oracle would love to listen to one of Tonal's stories, though she would likely put in a small request/challenge and ask him if he could describe things not by how they looked, but what they were like in reference to the other senses.

Lastly, I have Stella who would also be interested in listening to Tonal's stories and perhaps telling him some of her own. She's specifically a storyteller of the stories in constellations that mark her pelt. It may also prove a challenge for Tonal to shake her off as she is nocturnal, changing her natural sleeping habits in order to study the starry skies above her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:16 am
belloblossom
Geyser Eelborn

Firstly, I think it would make for an interesting plot if your girl, Panibeng tried to pull her usual, "I'm blind" routine on my girl, Oracle, only to realize that Oracle was actually blind and still very functional on her own.

I also think that Oracle would love to listen to one of Tonal's stories, though she would likely put in a small request/challenge and ask him if he could describe things not by how they looked, but what they were like in reference to the other senses.

Lastly, I have Stella who would also be interested in listening to Tonal's stories and perhaps telling him some of her own. She's specifically a storyteller of the stories in constellations that mark her pelt. It may also prove a challenge for Tonal to shake her off as she is nocturnal, changing her natural sleeping habits in order to study the starry skies above her.

I am loving each and every one of those ideas! <33 Let's do 'em!

If Stella is an astronomer, she might also want to meet my gal Susule, who is also an astronomer. She would love to hear stories about the constellations!  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:16 pm
Update in progress! I need to add Ibalazwe, Lipapu, Claretta, Ogrul, and Wisp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:46 am
Geyser Eelborn
belloblossom
Geyser Eelborn

I am loving each and every one of those ideas! <33 Let's do 'em!

If Stella is an astronomer, she might also want to meet my gal Susule, who is also an astronomer. She would love to hear stories about the constellations!

Sorry for the late reply! I got super caught up in my real life, but now that summer break is upon me, I'm ready to get back into the plotting/RPing swing of things! yum_puddi

Ooo, Stella would absolutely love to meet Susule! 3nodding

In regards to the roleplays themselves, shall we get a few of them started? I can get Oracle/Panibeng's started. Do you care where I put the rp?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:29 am
belloblossom
Sorry for the late reply! I got super caught up in my real life, but now that summer break is upon me, I'm ready to get back into the plotting/RPing swing of things! yum_puddi

Ooo, Stella would absolutely love to meet Susule! 3nodding

In regards to the roleplays themselves, shall we get a few of them started? I can get Oracle/Panibeng's started. Do you care where I put the rp?

It's cool!

Yes, let's get those RPs started! I don't care where the RP is, really xD It should probably be here in this guild, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:25 am
Geyser Eelborn
Update in progress! I need to add Ibalazwe, Lipapu, Claretta, Ogrul, and Wisp.

And Ukpik, Naal'ashi, Camaka, Pele, Golyn, Corne Bleue, Aermorgan, Tidestorm, and Megapi.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:06 am
1. Ahhhhhh, your b'alam are so pretty heart heart heart
2. I have some plots with my ice tribe b'alam, Asbjørn, and your wind girl, Prikaza and maybe even Kakaraska. If they fly up into ice tribe territory then I figure Prikaza could try to steal something, food or something of that ilk, from him and they would get into a fight. There's a storm coming and he doesn't do so well, hurts one of his wings or for some reason couldn't get away. He'll not exactly take him in, more of a, you'll serve me and like it, type thing. Then Kakaraska or someone would notice he was gone for too long and go to see him and have to rescue him. That way he could get some of the scars or stories you're wanting for him, and maybe he can lose his eye in the fight.
Asbjørn is very gruff, antisocial, and disdainful of others, more so of non-ice tribers than anything.

-editfacepalm- I know genders, i swear i do. orz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:00 am
Random Nobody 13
2. I have some plots with my ice tribe b'alam, Asbjørn, and your wind girl, Prikaza and maybe even Kakaraska. If they fly up into ice tribe territory then I figure Prikaza could try to steal something, food or something of that ilk, from him and they would get into a fight. There's a storm coming and she doesn't do so well, hurts one of her wings or for some reason couldn't get away. He'll not exactly take her in, more of a, you'll serve me and like it, type thing. Then Kakaraska or someone would notice she was gone for too long and go to see her and have to rescue her. That way he could get some of the scars or stories you're wanting for him, and maybe she can lose her eye in the fight.
Asbjørn is very gruff, antisocial, and disdainful of others, more so of non-ice tribers than anything.

I'm not sure Kakaraska would go rescue someone like Prikaza, but I can see Prikaza picking a fight that's too big for himself and being stranded in Ice Tribe territory for the winter.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Random Nobody 13
2. I have some plots with my ice tribe b'alam, Asbjørn, and your wind girl, Prikaza and maybe even Kakaraska. If they fly up into ice tribe territory then I figure Prikaza could try to steal something, food or something of that ilk, from him and they would get into a fight. There's a storm coming and she doesn't do so well, hurts one of her wings or for some reason couldn't get away. He'll not exactly take her in, more of a, you'll serve me and like it, type thing. Then Kakaraska or someone would notice she was gone for too long and go to see her and have to rescue her. That way he could get some of the scars or stories you're wanting for him, and maybe she can lose her eye in the fight.

I'm not sure Kakaraska would go rescue someone like Prikaza, but I can see Prikaza picking a fight that's too big for himself and being stranded in Ice Tribe territory for the winter.

Well, there's still the offer for them to fight, even if he wouldn't rescue Prikaza. Having wind tribe b'alam swoop down to steal from him would make him so angry. Having a second one try it again would just make him angrier. xD  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff