Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Broken Is the New Whole Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:14 am
User Image
All an honorable man only truly owns their word.

Caleb

Caleb nods and goes inside as he now was invited inside. "Do you have any family that he doesn't know the location of?" He asked Merida as he closed the door behind himself.

Keeping it is a sign of conviction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:06 am
Merida Willow

Once inside she set her boots at the entrance and sat on her couch. Her house, now he had a chance to look it, was a bit messy. As some stuff were part way into boxes like to get rid of something or was moving. "He and I dated for about two years... He knows most of my family and where they leave... So unless if I leave the state...", she said in a low voice. As she sat on the couch, her legs were tucked under her and she took off her hoodie jacket before draping a knitted blue and black blanket on her shoulders. Now she freed her hair of the braid only for it to show it was about waist long.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb glances around but his focus returns to Merida. "I see.." He said as he moved over to the couch and sat down next to her. "Anywhere in particular you can think of?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:11 pm
Merida Willow

She closed the blanket around her and thought it over. Sighing she shook her head. "No, well...", she said and had to think for a moment. "I'll have to leave state... He has next to no friends outside of this state... I know a lot of his contacts...", she added on.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:15 am
User Image

Caleb

Caleb thinks on what Merida said. "Then it seems that leaving the state may be best for you." He said, feeling unease with how the men who had broken into her home had passed out from the cleansing blade of his.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:50 pm
Merida Willow

She shifted a bit more on the couch and nodded. "I, just have been saving up money for moving away...", she explained to him. Only to lean and grab a pair of glasses off the wooden coffee table beside her couch. It was clear, that she did not know if she should pack up or not.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods lightly. "I see. Used to be simple to move, but that was a very long time ago." He said softly to Merida as he sat there. It felt a bit awkward for himself but he felt that he couldn't just leave her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:16 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him curiously and tilted her head. Then she found a small cloth to wipe her glasses with only to put her glasses back down. With a sigh she looked up at the ceiling before looking back at him. "I am trying to narrow down my belongings... But it's a bit hard...", she said only to rub her neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods lightly. "I understand that sentiment. At one point I possessed a number of items. Though I was forced to limit my possessions to only a few things."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:48 pm
Merida Willow

Standing up, she kept the blanket around her shoulders then waved at him to follow her. When he did she took him to the second bedroom she had and shown she had a collection of books. A good probably three hundred or so, sizes were all sorts. As there was a bit of classic literature, mixed in with newer authors, and different genres. "One of my main problems.", she said, then pointed out a small collection of video games, which was surrounded by about one hundred and some odd less then fifty DVDs.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb follows Merida to the second bedroom and sees what she points out. "Ah." Then something among her books that brings him over to them. He pulls out one of her oldest books and looks upon it with surprise.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:08 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and followed him, as her oldest book she owned was a copy of a bible that was a hundred years old. But it had a protective cover that was blue. Though she had a first edition copy of Dante's Inferno, as it was about the same age as the bible it was beside.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb took a deep breath before he slowly opened the cover of the novel, seeing a notation in German that would have been within it before Merida received it. "This book... I thought this book had been burned so many years ago..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:16 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at the book and tilted her head a bit more only to blink in confusion. "I got that from someone in my family, or a used book store.", she told him, as she could barely remember where a few of the older books came from. She gave him his space as she could tell some how it was important to him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb looks up from the book to Merida. "A large portion of this book... Is about me..." He said shakily to her before he glanced around for somewhere he could possibly sit.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces