Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:08 pm
Awella Hawk

When Marius left she let out a collected breath like sigh. Now she paced the room again. But this time got a little nosy and looked at things from time to time, but never opening draws. She looked at stray maps that were put away in a loose manner.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius got to the railings of the ship and then took out a spy glass and looked to the ship on the horizon. At first it looked like a normal British ship that might carry a wealthy aristocrat. Marius would have set the ship on intercept course but upon further inspection he saw that it was just a fishing vessel. Marius put the spy glass away and said."Forget about that ship lads. It's nothing more than a fishing boat. We'll let it go."Marius then gave the spyglass to Lefty and then went back to his quarters and saw Awella looking around."Something catch your eye?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:33 pm
Awella Hawk

She found a map and placed it on the table. Her reading levels were not that great, since she normally gone with her gut. When Marius came in she jumped since she was looking at the window. Then she looked down at the map to show England and the other islands.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius looked at the map and then looked back to Awella."Do you want to see those lands in the flesh?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:41 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him and blinked a couple of times. "You are bloody bonkers.", she finally muttered under her breath. Though she did not break her eye contact with him as she said that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius laughed."You aren't the first one to call me that lass.But honestly it doesn't bother me.I have done things that make me question whether or not I truly am bonkers."Marius then leaned forward not breaking eye contact."You have amazing eyes."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:01 pm
Awella Hawk

She frowned at him and then blinked a few times when he said she had amazing eyes as she leaned away. Looking away she huffed annoyed before looking back to the map. There was a blush but it was mostly faint. Her skin was not heavily sun kissed, but she normally covered most of her skin to avoid bad burns.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius grinned when she looked away. Then he stood up and whispered into her ear."You haven't answered me lass. Would you like to visit these places in the flesh."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:32 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him from the corner of her eye. Standing there, she shifted a bit as his breath tickled her ear. "Wouldn't that just get in your way of gold?", she asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled."No I live for adventure more than gold. And besides some of these places have aristocrats. And we could always "appropriate" some gold from them."Marius then gently brushed his lips on her neck."I ask you a third time. Would you like to see these places in the flesh."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:11 pm
Awella Hawk

She hissed when he brushed her neck with his lips. "I'll give you an answer once you back off.", she said, as she had an edge to her voice. Meaning she would soon fix him for standing so close, or possibly kiss him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled and took a step away from Awella. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against a wall."Me thinks I might have overstepped a line."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:58 pm
Awella Hawk

When he walked away, she glared at him. "And to answer your question, yeah, I'd like to travel to those places...", she stated. Now she put her hands on her hips,"I got a word of advice for you.... I'll castrate you with out much thought.", she added on, only to lift her shirts to show she had two, no four knives strapped to her sides.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."Again not the first time someone has said that to me. Last time I heard that it was from the mayor of a town who caught me sleeping with his daughter."Marius then laid down on his bed."So I guess I could take you to some of those places.Miss....I don't believe I ever caught your name."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:42 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him like a hawk [pun intended]. "I never dropped it to start with... And you've never had a woman like me around, but also I think you've never been around a woman long as you'll probably be around with me.", she said. Only to go over to him and knock his booted feet off his bed. "I don't take bad manners well....", she grumbled. "And what I was called since birth is Awella Hawk.", she finally answered his question of her name.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff