Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:47 am
Princess Voltari
Last Trickster Prince

Trade sent~
Accepted. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:16 am
So, I joined the Black Market guild. I guess I have to play the waiting game now?  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:21 am
soren_alenko
So, I joined the Black Market guild. I guess I have to play the waiting game now?
Excellent!. (: You won't have to wait for long. We're opening in a week. Please let me know if you find any errors or missing content. Thanks. (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000
I will sponsor this, because even I want this ridiculous inflation to end. That, and the not-so-small Doctor Who references made me geek out.

Sure, I can help you keep an eye on the thread. I've never run a charity or a quest thread before, so it'll be a bit of a first ^^;. But, thankfully, I do have experience running hangout threads on other avatar sites--Menewsha and Roliana, predominantly--so I've got a fairly good idea of what's going on, I guess.

Not to mention, it'd be fun! I've got a lot of time on my hands anyway, so it wouldn't be much of a problem to help mind the shop, as it may.
Sure! Just a solo sponsor or do you have a guild/thread that you want to sponsor on behalf of? (:

That would be excellent. Do you want to be an official mod? If so, please send me a description that I can put on the front page. ^^

Cool ^^

Just a solo sponsor; I don't have a thread or guild I'm sponsoring for. I just REALLY don't like the inflation.
Excelente. (; Just send a trade whenever is convenient.

Also, are you still interested in modding? :T

Yep. I've just had life be rather...interesting since the last post. I'm going to get a PM out to you this afternoon, though! ^^  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:36 pm
Shadows10000
Yep. I've just had life be rather...interesting since the last post. I'm going to get a PM out to you this afternoon, though! ^^
Alright, got it. (:
I just wasn't sure because you didn't mention it again. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:54 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000
Alright, got it. (:
I just wasn't sure because you didn't mention it again. xD

^^;
I do have the five mil set aside for the charity, though. I'm taking care to make sure it isn't eaten up by my quest.  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 am
Shadows10000
^^;
I do have the five mil set aside for the charity, though. I'm taking care to make sure it isn't eaten up by my quest.
Sounds good. lol
There's no pressure for sponsoring right now, though. You can wait until your quest is complete. If I was hurting for gold I'd ask for a lot more than 5 Mil lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000
^^;
Sounds good. lol
There's no pressure for sponsoring right now, though. You can wait until your quest is complete. If I was hurting for gold I'd ask for a lot more than 5 Mil lol

xd : I know, but I still like to be able to set things like that aside before I go whole hog. And, well, I do kind of want to have something leftover once I'm done with my quest...which might never bleedin' end.  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:11 am
Shadows10000

xd : I know, but I still like to be able to set things like that aside before I go whole hog. And, well, I do kind of want to have something leftover once I'm done with my quest...which might never bleedin' end.
Right? So long as they keep pumping these 100BIL GG's, questers may never achieve their goals. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000

Right? So long as they keep pumping these 100BIL GG's, questers may never achieve their goals. :/

Which is why I don't put many cash shop items on my wishlist anymore. Well, that...and the gold shops have been coming up with better items as of late.  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:25 pm
Shadows10000
Which is why I don't put many cash shop items on my wishlist anymore. Well, that...and the gold shops have been coming up with better items as of late.
I'm getting all depress again. OTL  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000

Don't get depressed. *pats back* Think of it this way; if the gold shops keep on coming out with more awesome items, then they'll start getting more business than the cash shop XD  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:01 pm
Shadows10000
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000

Don't get depressed. *pats back* Think of it this way; if the gold shops keep on coming out with more awesome items, then they'll start getting more business than the cash shop XD
I don't think that' going to happen. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:59 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000

I don't think that' going to happen. :/

Meh, wouldn't be surprising if that happened either...but gods help me, if they make it impossible to get things from the gold shops, heads are gonna ROLL.
I really don't like this new leadership in charge of Gaia. They're too "gimme money" oriented, which isn't at all what Gaia was when I joined. It feels like they're favoring the Gaians who have a lot of disposable income (a lot of which are new arrivals, I feel. May be the wrong impression, but that's the feeling I'm getting) over those of us who have been around for years. Not to mention they're abandoning things that previous owners (*cough*Lanzer*cough*) kept up on. zOMG is one example; the last update to it was what, two years ago with the permanent opening of Dead Man's Shadow?  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:31 am
Shadows10000
Meh, wouldn't be surprising if that happened either...but gods help me, if they make it impossible to get things from the gold shops, heads are gonna ROLL.
I really don't like this new leadership in charge of Gaia. They're too "gimme money" oriented, which isn't at all what Gaia was when I joined. It feels like they're favoring the Gaians who have a lot of disposable income (a lot of which are new arrivals, I feel. May be the wrong impression, but that's the feeling I'm getting) over those of us who have been around for years. Not to mention they're abandoning things that previous owners (*cough*Lanzer*cough*) kept up on. zOMG is one example; the last update to it was what, two years ago with the permanent opening of Dead Man's Shadow?
I was hoping that the EG sink meant the market would go down a little but.. they just used that as an excuse to continue increasing GG amounts! Things like that really diminish my hopes.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't really know what they're doing. They tried to apply mainstream techniques to a niche website(and a community at that) and expected it to go smoothly? Or maybe they were hoping to flush out the naysayers with all their bologna. "Gamification?" That's only supposed to be used as a temporary solution. It's not designed for long-term success. They obviously don't know how else to get money out of us if they keep making the same mistakes over and over. They've only recently started rolling out sinks, after almost a year of us begging for them. They're obviously not too concerned with what the market has become. It's become a backburner problem when it should really be top priority. It's just ridiculous.
Pff. They gave up on zOMG! when they left it all to JK. Who is an artist. They only made things worse by nerfing it and then increasing the nerf.
Although, I did read that they're doing some maintenance on the game. I couldn't find details but I think they they might be increasing the cap. They recently increased the booty grab cap to 500k/day. Maybe zOMG! will get something similar. (:  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff