Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[I/T] Clan Bayeux - New Poll! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do any ranks seem superfluous?
  Yes, and I will tell you which one.
  Nope, you're good.
View Results

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:38 pm
Conrad The Mighty
krusnik05
Conrad The Mighty

Alright sounds good. Thank you for the roleplay!
Fantastic! Thank you as well! I'm sorry I couldn't go longer, I'm getting the worst migraine!

It's alright. I did have an idea I wanted to run by you but when you are feeling better loves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 pm
Bones is totally open to RP with anyone in the clan, anyone wanting to join or outside curious about it. XD

I would especially like her to get friendly with a crafter, as she tends to stash and collects things like feathers and bones and would love to see them getting put to use.

She doesn't seem to fit into any set role but I think as Ajax mate she will just flit around and assist wherever needed.

Also totally want RP with Icy's boyo, Bones totally could use some just silly fun time. smile  

[x~Ripple~x]

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 am
I am thinking of some plottage for this! Would anyone be interested?

I think Ajax needs to go on a little pilgrimage with Bones and leaves the wrong B'alam in charge.

Or a murder in the streets of Milintic Square!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:53 am
krusnik05
Conrad The Mighty
krusnik05
Conrad The Mighty

Alright sounds good. Thank you for the roleplay!
Fantastic! Thank you as well! I'm sorry I couldn't go longer, I'm getting the worst migraine!

It's alright. I did have an idea I wanted to run by you but when you are feeling better loves.
Do you still have this idea?  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:00 pm
Conrad the Mighty

I Wish To Become A Champion
User Image
Name: Tarie 'Sky Dancer'
Tribe: Wind
Speciality: She is good at selling, buying, and collecting things. As a Wind, she has the ability to take long trips with smaller amounts of cargo quickly, such as jewelry and other things she can fit into a pouch that won't hold her down while she is flying. She also has a good eye for buying things for crafters at good prices so they can turn what she buys into spectacular things. Again, such as buying raw stones or metals to use in jewelry or small hides to use in leather work. Tarie is also good at collecting things, not stealing though that is something she was raised to do as a member of the WInd Tribe. Random bits of flora and stone that she finds while making her trips are fair game.
Desired Class: Merchant
Why? Because of her ability to fly quickly and far, she is ideal for transporting small loads of merchandise to places that others may not be able to reach quickly, or at all, like the Wind Tribe's homeland. She can travel ahead of a group of merchants and let others know they are coming and travel swiftly and safely on her own. This is something that she wants to do because it is in her nature to bargain and to trade, though not to steal. That is why she wanted to join the Clan in the first place, so she could put her skills to use without the stigma of her Tribe's doings hanging over her head. Tarie also loves to make people happy with what she does, whether it is the crafter she is selling/buying/giving for or the people she is selling too.
Where do you live? Milintic Square. Because she refuses to steal, she feels uncomfortable staying with her people. Here, with her clan, she can have a nice home (with roof access) and be among others like herself.
Why do you want to join? As a Wind Tribe Member, there is a lot of expectation to steal for the greater good of the Tribe. She is against that and would rather trade and buy things for the good of her Clan, if she gets accepted. She loves spreading around the things that the crafters make, and bringing back things that the crafters need. She is swift and sure and will make a good merchant because she has access to her homeland and she can go to and from safely.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:04 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Totally accepted! I love this character and I've been hoping for some wind merchants.

Thank you for your interest!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Totally accepted! I love this character and I've been hoping for some wind merchants.

Awesome! I can't wait to get to play around in the Clan, and have her RP with everyone. She can be a chatty type.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:17 pm
DarkenWoodWolf
Conrad The Mighty

Awesome! I can't wait to get to play around in the Clan, and have her RP with everyone. She can be a chatty type.

Right on! I have a earth triber I've been dying to play! My first one from the new opening, Jocasta.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:23 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Right on! I have a earth triber I've been dying to play! My first one from the new opening, Jocasta.

RPing them would be fun! Do you wanna start?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:27 pm
DarkenWoodWolf
Conrad The Mighty

RPing them would be fun! Do you wanna start?
I have to go run an errand, I'll be back in a little over an hour and a half. Then I'll happily start it up when I get back!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:27 pm
Conrad The Mighty
I have to go run an errand, I'll be back in a little over an hour and a half. Then I'll happily start it up when I get back!

Awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:27 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Do you still have this idea?

For the life of me I can't remember the idea >< I apologize!  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:01 pm
krusnik05
no problem! Well if you think of any in the future, let me know.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:45 am
Conrad the Mighty

User Image

Name: Zeke
Tribe: Dark
Speciality: Zeke was 'born' with the will to protect those weaker then him.
Desired Class: Rose Knight
Why? Protecting others is what he wishes to do.
Where do you live? Milintic Square

User Image
Name: Zain
Speciality: Zain was 'born' with the need to serve.
Desired Class: Rose Knight
Why? This position would feed his need.

User Image
Name:Katrina
Speciality: Telling stories. Katrina has the knack for coming up with interesting stories upon the spot.
Desired Class: Crafter
Why? She is the crafter of stories.

Why do you want to join? This looks like an interesting concept and it I believe they would fit in here more then in the dark tribe's culture.

Also another note. Katrina and Zain are soul bonded so they won't leave each other for long periods of time. Zeke is like the uncle.

Well since these three go together here you go three new members. Technically they are all one family or how they see it in their minds.

Also since they are dark tribe members they would need some sort of bloodgiver for their food source.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:14 pm
Zakiax

Wonderful! Ajax would be very happy to welcome them into the folds. I have an earth tribe girl that may be influencedterested. If they need anything to make them more comfortable, Ajax is always willing to lend an eager ear.

Perhaps the two males would do the honor of guard duty for the castle itself. This would include nightly perimeter checks, and welcoming or interrogating possible wrong-doing, general mischief. Lots of RP potential, I hope! heart  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff