0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Yeah, go for it!

LOL. Too late.

I posted and was going to add the pics afterward, but the thread has already been deleted, and I got a warning that my post was inappropriate and that I might be banned after the incident is reviewed.

Oooopsie! ninja

WOW. So those avis are okay but a thread that so much as mentions sexual topics isn't. That's...ghey.
I also got a warning just now for using the word Vag in this thread: Here

LOLOLOLOL!!

I looked for a thread from you, and I wanted to post there first, but I couldn't find one!!

I'm LMAO @ the fact that we both got warnings!

My thread was requesting pubic hair and dildos for the girls and pee-pees for the boys since everything seems to be fair game now as long as we don't "exploit" nudie glitches. It was very tongue-in-cheek and must have gotten reported very quickly. If ya'll don't see me here ever again, you'll know I got the banhammer trying to rage against the machine.

rofl

Wow.
And of course the queen of the GCD (worthless "I spend hundreds of dollars on Gaia so I'm better than you" bitchface is all over it saying it's totally cool.

I just saw that! emotion_puke

I was posting in GCD while you were posting in SF. I love it, honey! We had all bases covered, and we both got our hands slapped. Oh well! I'll wear my red welts with pride.

Same here. I don't care if I get warned or banned fighting to keep Gaia from becoming a cesspool of trash. So many users here are just...disgusting these days.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:18 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

WOW. So those avis are okay but a thread that so much as mentions sexual topics isn't. That's...ghey.
I also got a warning just now for using the word Vag in this thread: Here

LOLOLOLOL!!

I looked for a thread from you, and I wanted to post there first, but I couldn't find one!!

I'm LMAO @ the fact that we both got warnings!

My thread was requesting pubic hair and dildos for the girls and pee-pees for the boys since everything seems to be fair game now as long as we don't "exploit" nudie glitches. It was very tongue-in-cheek and must have gotten reported very quickly. If ya'll don't see me here ever again, you'll know I got the banhammer trying to rage against the machine.

rofl

Wow.
And of course the queen of the GCD (worthless "I spend hundreds of dollars on Gaia so I'm better than you" bitchface is all over it saying it's totally cool.

I just saw that! emotion_puke

I was posting in GCD while you were posting in SF. I love it, honey! We had all bases covered, and we both got our hands slapped. Oh well! I'll wear my red welts with pride.

Same here. I don't care if I get warned or banned fighting to keep Gaia from becoming a cesspool of trash. So many users here are just...disgusting these days.

That's why I went ahead and posted too! I figure that if I'm going to go down, I'm going to go down fighting. Unlike the "going down" pose that will most certainly be featured in an upcoming "Limited Quantity" release here on Gaia very soon.

Sexual implications are open for interpretation by users, of course. *cough* Never mind that white stuff dribbling down the chin of your open-mouthed avi with the "Happy Ending" pose. It's meant to be donut custard, of course. Yeah right.

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:23 pm
It makes me want to draw one of those avis accurately and watch how fast it gets taken down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 pm
xx I met my fate xx
It makes me want to draw one of those avis accurately and watch how fast it gets taken down.
do it, with a disclaimer that Gaya's allowing the nude glitch means that such art is also allowed
Because then it turns on them  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:58 pm
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx
do it, with a disclaimer that Gaya's allowing the nude glitch means that such art is also allowed

Sad part is that the poses aren't even a glitch. The diddling poses are deliberate.

And Fate, don't you do it! Both of us being issued warnings is enough for one night. LOL

Wait until tomorrow to post it! ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:08 pm
0Ul
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx

Sad part is that the poses aren't even a glitch. The diddling poses are deliberate.

And Fate, don't you do it! Both of us being issued warnings is enough for one night. LOL

and they're even commenting on it in the announcements. That pink stripper demon thing has the mention of being risqué
I thought this site is 13+? Shouldn't we take into consideration the younger age range?
.______.
No?
No wonder why the sites so unpopular  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:17 pm
Kitalpha Hart
0Ul
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx

and they're even commenting on it in the announcements. That pink stripper demon thing has the mention of being risqué
I thought this site is 13+? Shouldn't we take into consideration the younger age range?
.______.
No?

They don't care: Gaia does what they want, obviously. Even if it means our avis can now diddle themselves.

Yet, Fate and I both got warnings tonight for posting sexually inappropriate content: She used the word "vag" and I started a thread about pubic hair and dildos for our avis in GCD. I might have also mentioned that since the girl avis can now diddle themselves, it's only fair that the guy avis should have a jerkoff pose given that it's all good for Gaia now as long as we don't "misuse" the avi glitches that allow other avi poses to make us naked. Nevermind the fact that the artists created a pose that automatically removes our avi's panties.

What's good for the goose is most definitely NOT good for the gander around these parts, and it seems the only way to get admin's attention is to post something that WILL get their attention (and also a warning) to those bold enough to take a stand.

Oh well.....

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:20 pm
Am as close to golden as could think of with items I have  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:08 pm
0Ul
Kitalpha Hart
0Ul
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx

.______.
No?

They don't care: Gaia does what they want, obviously. Even if it means our avis can now diddle themselves.

Yet, Fate and I both got warnings tonight for posting sexually inappropriate content: She used the word "vag" and I started a thread about pubic hair and dildos for our avis in GCD. I might have also mentioned that since the girl avis can now diddle themselves, it's only fair that the guy avis should have a jerkoff pose given that it's all good for Gaia now as long as we don't "misuse" the avi glitches that allow other avi poses to make us naked. Nevermind the fact that the artists created a pose that automatically removes our avi's panties.

What's good for the goose is most definitely NOT good for the gander around these parts, and it seems the only way to get admin's attention is to post something that WILL get their attention (and also a warning) to those bold enough to take a stand.

Oh well.....
gotta do it somehow  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:46 am
xx I met my fate xx
Alexius08
Do you have plans on extending our campaigns to the rest of the Internet?

Absolutely. We have of course our facebook page, Possibly an upcoming twitter page (I haven't decided whether or not to do that yet.) And I am going to be submitting an article to multiple online news media outlets in the hopes that one of them will pick it up.

Of course we also have our Change.Org petitions!

We also have control of Gaia's entries on KnowYourMeme and TVTropes, if those sites matter.  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 am
Good to know.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 am
I grabbed fates Booty <3