Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeliccreation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:04 pm
I want to go to Ireland and vacation for 1-2 months. I would like to enjoy all the beautiful scenery first hand; as well as visit/tour all the castles. I would like to be able to study the Irish language and eat the traditional Irish food. Also I would like to buy as many Irish souvenirs as would physically fit in my luggage to bring home.

I would like to vacation in Hawaii for 2 weeks to just relax on the beach as well as enjoy all the beautiful scenery. I would even like to try all the native/exotic foods.

I would like to travel to Japan for 1-2 months. My mother has some friends who live there and I would like to meet them and see if they would show me around. I would like to be able to study the Japanese language as well as eat the traditional Japanese food. I would also like to visit any place related to Anime so I could buy as much as I could physically fit in my luggage to bring home cus my friends are obsessed with it and I think I could sell them most of the stuff.

I would like to visit China for 1 month. My stepmother is from China and has family there. I would like to meet them and maybe have them show me around. I would also like to try the traditional Chinese food and see how it complainers/differs from what we (in the USA) consider "Chinese food"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:12 pm
There's lots of places I'd like to travel...but I supposed the first on the list would be Japan...I'd like to see that village they do toku filming at and shrines..oh! and maybe Nara park X3 Tiny deeer  

Shymagical

Unbeatable Treasure

34,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

sonnata moonlight

Self-sustaining Shapeshifter

27,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:15 pm
honest to god, i want to go live in the shire for the rest of my life. vacation from another reality please. it used to be that i wanted to go live in neverland, from the movie hook. def want to visit though. in this space time however i would settle for a vacation to cambodia. specifically ankor wat. which i have been dying to see since i discovered that it was a real place. oh then i want to go see that one old temple built right into the canyon wall that they used in the last crusade. so just those two places. and i want to go back to pompei and explore. because the cheap a** tour i went on was not enough. actually i want to take a vacation and be on the excavation team for that project. cuz thats a vacation where i would get paid.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:25 pm
So no Question I am a older Female on this Character. The place I and my Husband would love to go to is Japan. I do not know how long we would like to be there for. We Love the Kimonos. we where them often. We love and buy alot of Tea. It is part of our dally lives. Love the food, And so much of there culture. We wont to see so much of that in person, and almost live it for a short time. It would be amazingly wonderfully life experience! heart heart  

LoganXavierLutrario

Fashionable Consumer

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Hygienic 200

Goldiepirate

11,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:55 pm
I would like to go to Hawaii, but I also have always wanted to see Greece, Turkey, Italy and Egypt.I want to see the wonders and history. I would just like to travel. Hawaii would be to relax mostly. Someplace tropical/  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:07 pm
                stemming from my original love of manga, i'd love to visit Japan someday! the culture has always intrigued me, and if i visited there are plenty of attractions to entertain my trip (too many to name ahaha). my idea of a dream holiday leans more towards seeing new things than relaxing. lol i'm a huge fan of Japanese food, and honestly, the delicacies over there can be either disgusting or amazing. emotion_dowant my Korean friend's tried fried grasshopper before and said it was good, so idk, i think i'll dare myself to eat something like that just because.

part of me also wants to visit somewhere crazy like Antarctica. i mean, yeah. won't be a comfortable gateway but it'll be one hella experience.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

huntress252002

Witty Survivor

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:13 pm
I would love to visit the British Isles. There is so much history and art. I've seen pictures, but those never do justice to the real thing. There's interesting people everywhere but I would like to meet some that I would never have gotten the chance to in the USA Midwest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:30 pm
I would like to go to New York, to visit my cousin that I haven't seen for a while. I miss him :/  

mytsuku

Versatile Lunatic

Hypersomniac Slacker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:47 pm
I want to go to Antarctica and burn it.
But nah, seriously I want to go there. Freakin' ice everywhere...
and penguins, and other creatures.. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:21 pm
Japan, and probably Australia, b/c my mom doesn't want to travel to either of those places, and she's the one who'll pay for everything. Pfft, I can't afford to travel for leisure. I need an internship or study abroad program.  

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXDeathlyXxGirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:57 pm
I would like to travel to the medieval times  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:23 pm
Just about everywhere on earth that interests me for a couple of weeks each place and then a trip to the moon! Then I'd come back to seriously spend time in my favorite places I'd stay a month or 2 just absorbing as much culture as I can emotion_awesome  

Awesome Chandra

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

ReyesLord

Conservative Phantom

32,825 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Power of Friendship 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:27 pm
I'd love to travel to New Zealand and take a tour of all the places where the Lord of the Rings film were made. I know that Hobbiton was made permanent and is now a tourist spot, but I'm not too sure about the others. sweatdrop But just taking in the scenery and beauty of the land would be incredible. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:56 pm
I would like to try to back-pack around a bit and see where I end up.  

Aetherized

A Friend

Knucklica

Interesting Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:10 pm
I'd love to go well anywhere with some "seasons", Somewhere that its hot in the summer, snowy and cold in the winter and too see the scenery in all the seasons too.

I'm from Ireland and well, lets just say, it rains a lot...  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff