Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lion Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor
  +1
View Results

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:01 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
blaugh

Well, Kevin was a sucker for girly tears and he could see her about to break down. He sighed, not entirely certain of what to think. He could swear hear her thinking, this time even more clearly than before. Part of him didn't want to believe what he thought was happening... after all it was completely absurd to believe that it was possible for a lioness to suddenly be a human. "I do have a guest waiting outside... so for the moment I will have to make due with what I have. If you'd prefer I can send her away. I don't need to have drama happening right now with this situation," Kevin said taking a seat next to the woman on his couch. As silly as it seemed to be so... intimate... with a woman he just met he reached up to run his fingers through her hair. He was hoping to have 2 effects: one being to determine if his outlandish suspicions were accurate, and two to hopefully put the woman a little more at ease. He tried to actually listen in his mind for her this time, realizing that all of those years it was so easy for him to get along with his lioness because she was able to communicate with him somewhat.

"Are you alright? Do you need some water?" he asked her softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:54 am
blaugh Things are getting busy for me as I'm trying for a job. I did not forget you though.
Zero the Seraph
^^'

Kaliny lightly rubbed her eye's with her hands. She looked at Kevin as he told her about his guest. 'Please send them away.' She thought out wondering if she couldn't send thoughts in her human form. She looked at her hands flexing each finger still a little freaked out at the form she was in she was full of confusion and the last thing she wanted was a human besides Kevin asking questions that she didn't know how to answer outside of her thoughts, but if her thoughts didn't work in this form she have to try to move her mouth that she wasn't sure how to use except from watching Kevin talk. She looked up to see Kevin sitting next to her and just him sitting there was making her relax.

She watched him as he reached out running his fingers through her long white hair. She lightly pushed her head against his hand as she would do when she was a lion. She lightly closed her eye's lightly feeling comforted by his touch. She was glad to have him home, but she wasn't sure why she was even in a human form. She opened her eye's lightly as he asked her some questions. 'I'm confused, and scared, but I'm okay. Yes I could use some water.' She thought still unsure if he could really hear her thoughts.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:27 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
blaugh Things are getting busy for me as I'm trying for a job. I did not forget you though.

Kevin could hear her thoughts a lot more clearly than he had before, perhaps simply because he was actually focusing on them and believing it to be possible as opposed to before when he just had a feeling of what she was thinking. Kevin walked to the kitchen and filled a glass with some cool water, before coming back out to the Kaliny and offering her the drink before heading to the door to see the other woman off. He sighed and opened the door stepping out side. "Well, as it turns out, I think my lioness is out at the moment, and I have some company right now that I wasn't exactly expecting. It is sort of personal and I am afraid that I can't have any other company right now. I sincerely apologize for this and perhaps when my big girl comes home I can invite you over then," Kevin said with a bow, "Please excuse me."

With that Kevin turned to go back inside to find out more about the situation. He felt quite a bit more at ease with the woman than he had thought to be normal, but perhaps that is because there was a lot going on. "Alright, my friend... I don't know what to do here, but I will do what I can to help you," he said softly and took a seat next to Kaliny.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Zero the Seraph
whee

Cutantira waited watching the few animals that ran around the area it was very little she began to smell the scent of blood, but before she could go check it out the man returned telling her that his lion was still out and that he had a visitor she tilted her head she hadn't seen anyone come while she was there and she thought humans locked their doors. She watched him close the door and then she walked off back towards the town to watch a truck pull up with vegetables, and packaged meats. She watched as they unpacked it. She had all ready learned quite a bit she explored a bit more getting used to people stopping and staring at her and after a while they no longer stared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaliny lightly watched him get up and leave to the kitchen she could hear the running water she was amazed that he could hear her thoughts. She took a hold off the glass as soon as it was handed to her when Kevin came back she felt weird like this she wasn't even sure how long she would be like this. She tried to drink it like she was still a lion and some water dripped down her neck. She tried again thinking of how Kevin drank his drinks and she did to fast that to much water rushed into her mouth that she began to cough she placed the cup on the small table. As she looked up as she hear the front door shut and Kevin reentered the room she listened to him talk to her and as soon as he sat down she scooted over to him lightly leaning into him. 'I'm not sure what to do either, but I'm glad your not kicking me out.' she thought to him hoping that he could help her figure it out. She lightly opened her mouth to talk. "H....ow wa.s w...ork?" She asked stuttering a bit she though Kevin would be better if she talked. She would just have to get used to it and get used to hearing herself.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:25 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

whee

Kevin laughed a little at her troubles, not trying to sound or be mean, but it was a little amusing to see. His heart thrummed strongly when he heard her voice for the first time outside of his mind and he blushed a little when she scooted close. He was a little surprised by it and he sighed. "Ah... well... work was work. I did manage to get the support I needed to go out and do some journalism out there in the wild," he said softly unable to muster much of a voice as he realized how beautiful she was as a human. Sure she was a majestic lion, but Kevin was dumbstruck by her lovely human form. Part of him thought that it was all just a crazy dream. "I wouldn't kick out my friend... I mean your physical form is just that... a form. I mean you are still you, right?" he asked and he hesitantly slipped his arm around her back and gave her a light, half hug as he leaned into her a bit.

Kirjhalla started using his vouchers shortly after getting them getting his huntresses fed and securing a room for the night. He detested this human camp and wanted nothing to do with it, but alas... he was forced to do something. He had to. If he chose to do nothing and simply return his people would starve to death. He was not the greatest king, and he knew it in his heart but he also knew that he couldn't show weakness either. He had to find a way to take advantage of the humans and bring his kingdom back to full glory. He told his huntresses to return to their room at sunset, not caring that they only had two beds in the room he got. Humans were strange, but he did like the soft sleeping places.

He made his way into town not really sure where to go or what he should be doing, but he did know that humans were dangerous and he figured he should keep an eye out for strange things, wondering what exactly he wanted. He wanted food for his people and a steady supply of it. Apparently, the mayor could arrange it to happen for a price. Money, however was a foreign concept to him and getting vouchers for food and things was very rudimentary for learning. He was a proud lion, and despised his human form. Alas... while he was walking around town he ran back into Cutantira.

"The meat the have sure is strange, and humans eat some weird things. I got a book for hospitality from their leader and he gave us a den in a hotel with soft beds..." Kirjhalla said stepping up beside her and placing a strong hand on her shoulder, "Did you learn anything yet about why or how they are here?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:58 pm
Zero the Seraph
heart

Kaliny smiled lightly as he laughed she didn't care if it was because she was struggling with talking she was thinking about going back to her thoughts but if she went out like this she would need to get used to talking. She leaned her head against him and some of her white hair fell in front if her face. Her smile faded when he told her he could go out into the wild. She felt she was a burden to Kevin like this. Her smile faded as she kept quiet not replying to Kevin's news. She listened to his next words. "Yes it is me. Not sure how I'd prove it to you." She said still having a little trouble talking but she was getting used to hearing her own voice. She felt his arm slip around her back she then felt him lean into her and she blushed lightly as she felt her heart race with him there.

Cutantira had been watching the truck being unloaded she walked over to the driver of the truck asking him where they came from and listening to the answers she needed to learn about these planes. She noticed that driver carried a gun she bet that a gang of lioness could raid the truck, but the gun would be an issue. She shook her head tossing her thought away. She walked around the town looking at the clothing for ideas on what to make her close look like tomorrow. She felt Kirjhalla presence as he approached her. She listened to him then did a double take at him she thought he and the huntresses were going back as he talked about the hotel beds. He then placed his hand on her shoulder. "Kirjhalla I learned they have someone that writes and takes pictures. He is going to go out and write on tribes in the area. If you don't mind I'm going to keep an eye on him. I watched a truck drop off a lot of food more then enough for them to share. The meat is actually really good once you pull it out of the package that they keep it in one pulled some out for me. The driver says that it comes across the water in a plane and they bring it here by truck." She said then turned to Kirhalla. "I thought you and the huntresses were going back to the tribe or do we not have enough food?" She said a little concerned. "I won't be joining you in the hotel." she lightly said in a whisper she would not go sleep in a human place plus she wanted to watch Kevin's place.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:11 am
Kitsuneko Suzuki
heart

Kevin was happy to see Kaliny's smile and he simply started stroking his fingers through her hair as she leaned her head against him. He couldn't help but think she was a beautiful woman, and even if he was absolutely shocked by what had happened he was one to believe that anything was possible, even if probability said otherwise. Kevin did not stop petting her hair as her smile faded, not all that worried about everything for the moment. Though he did have to wonder about the connection of that woman who had stopped on his doorstep. He couldn't help but wonder if it was all related. As he noted her blush when he held her, his own heart started to race. The fact that she was a human woman actually connected in his head at that moment, causing him to blush a little. He tried to play it cool and simply hold Kaliny as he was. "Ah, well, I suppose I have nothing to lose one way or the other. I can take you at your word. I'd rather be wrong and pay for it than be wrong and regret it," he said softly and he leaned back into the couch. There was a lot going on through his head at that time all of the craziness of the situation, the news of the day, speculations as to what was to come or happen. His mind was getting caught up in a whirlwind of things.

Kirjhalla smiled, listening to Cutantira's report. He wasn't entirely sure what a plane was, but he did understand what a truck was and that they had food. He could only imagine that a plane went over the water and it baffled him that raw meat lasted so long. He decided not to stop on the thought for too long. "Well, we did get some food, but I apparently need to come up with a reason for the leader of this city to send food out to our people. I suppose we could just steal it and go, but if we did that it would only be a temporary fix and we wouldn't be welcome here anymore. I think their leader likes me. After all he has shown some excellent hospitality. Maybe he recognizes that I am a king," Kirjhalla said with a bit of a grin and he let out a deep sigh.

"I don't know how to get the man what he wants. He said something about precious metals and gems to trade for. Apparently... what he is looking for is shiny things and I am not really sure why. I don't see any real value in them other than looking at them. Of course, he does have it rather easy in his city, not having to hunt or anything. I don't understand these humans. So, you don't want to come back to the hotel to get some rest and food before you do your exploring? I am guessing you are going to go look in on this picture and writing man. Do you think he can actually help us out? Those humans seem to be the most useless of them all..." Kirjhalla whispered back to her with a shrug.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 am
Zero the Seraph
heart

Kaliny lightly closed her eyes even in this human form she loved the feeling of Kevin's fingers running through her fur or hair. She nudged his side lightly as she open her eye's her blue eye's looking into his eye's he looked like he was deep in thought about something, but she wouldn't press on it he would usually share with her If he wanted her to know. She tilted her head lightly wishing that she could willingly change back into her lion form, but she wasn't sure how it worked. She didn't even know she could change into a human. She lightly moved her fingers as Kevin leaned back into the couch. She moved over to Kevin getting up on her knees and put her face into his vision.

"Ke..vin." she said lightly with little struggle as her stomach growled at her. She moved closer to him tell her face was just an inch from his she lightly bit her lip at the closeness and how it pulled up new feeling in her towards Kevin. "Um I-I am a li..ttle hu..n..gry."she managed to get out as she lightly moved her hand up lightly touching his face then moved her hand up lightly running it through his hair.

Cutantira listened to Kirjhalla she was a little afraid that he would demand her to go to the hotel, but she hated all this human stuff around her things the humans made were not to be trusted. She was a little glad that King Kirjhalla felt liked by the leader of this group of humans. She wasn't sure of humans ability to really recognize anything.

She listened as Kirjhalla talked about the humans trading for metals and gems. She would have to find more about this to get more details. She agreed with Kirjhalla that stealing would be bad if they were to continue needing help. "I'll see what more information I can come up with. I will rest outside the city below a tree if I need too and I have food tickets for when I get hungry. I'm not sure, but he might if I get close to him, so he trusts me" She said hating that she would have to act like she trusted a human. Just the thought made her gag, but this human seemed different and she wanted to see his friend. She looked at Kirjalla wondering if he needed anything else of her, before she left and looked into feeding herself.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:07 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
heart

Kevin was curious of Kaliny as she moved closer to him and put her face close to his. He smiled softly to her as he would normally do when she was a lion, and his smile widened as he heard her stomach growl. He blushed a little as she got even closer and ran her hand through his hair. He saw her bite her lip and it made his heart flutter, feeling a good sense of unease. "I'll go make something for you," he said softly, kissing her cheek before pulling away and making his way into the kitchen to prepare some food. He was a little bit hungry himself, and while he trusted what she had told him, it was still a lot to take in. It was tantamount to her having magical powers to shift between human and lion and being a journalist, science tended to prevail.

Kirjhalla watched Cutantira's facial expressions. She was clearly unhappy with the human city and for that he couldn't fault her. He wondered about it though. They seemed to have it so much easier. They had no need of hunting, they had places to sleep and stay warm at night. Everything was so complex and many of the things, Kirjhalla simply didn't understand. What he did know was that they were at the top of the food chain for a reason and their machines was probably the reason why.

"Cutantira, I want you to stay with the rest of the pride. I'd prefer if you didn't sleep outside since these humans seem to sleep inside. You have done well today and with the sustenance these humans are providing us we will be able to make some real progress tomorrow. It would be best for you to simply get a good night's sleep. It has been a long time coming to this place," Kirjhalla said simply and touched Cutantira's cheek in a warm manner, "I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you in this strange place. I feel a little bit powerless here, and I would feel a lot safer with my strongest huntress with me."

Kirjhalla certainly didn't like to show his weakness, but even he knew that humans were not something to be trifled with. He pulled his hand away from Cutantira. If anyone from his group did anything too strange, surely it would make infiltration a lot harder. He was concerned about what terrible things might happen to his huntresses if they displeased the humans in their own territory. After all, it would probably end up in him no longer being the king and the humans expanding out into his land without his permission to find their metals and gems.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:29 pm
Zero the Seraph
heart

Kaliny's watched Kevin hearing him tell her he would make something to eat. He had kissed her cheek as he pulled away and went to the kitchen she shifted still not knowing how to work her legs yet. She had watched Kevin so many times walk from here to there. He made it look so easy she looked to the kitchen want to go and watch Kevin cook it was her favorite part. She moved to the end of the couch placing her feet on the floor. She shifted slowly trying to stand up but each time she did her legs wobbled under her plopping her right back into the couch. She gave up after a few tries continually getting the same result. She curled up on the couch looking towards the kitchen waiting for the smell of the food to waft out of the kitchen.

She sat there wondering if Kevin could except her. She wondered if she could expect herself like this she still wasn't sure why this had happened. She wanted her lion form back. She waited for Kevin to return with food.

Cutantira stood there hoping Kirjhalla would release her. Her eye's looking out toward the wilderness. She could not disobey her kings orders. She heard him speak asking her to go sleep with the other. She wanted to come back with a retort, but she remained silent as Kirjhalla talked to her out of respect and for the fact that as king he was higher rank then she was. She knew she could equally get a good night sleep anywhere She could hear a warmness in his voice as she felt him touch her cheek she continued to listen to him. She never thought she would ever hear him say that she knew how he felt though.

She nodded she didn't want to risk loosing what little gratitude they had from these humans. She looked towards Kevin's place then looked back at Kirjhalla nodding lightly. "I'm sure I can do more research in the morning. Lets go Kirjhalla I'll follow you. Please lead the way." She said as she walked back towards the city walls. She looked back at Kirjhalla wondering if he was truly coming.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:20 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
heart

It had completely slipped Kevin's mind that Kaliny probably wouldn't be so good at walking on two legs, especially since it was something he did with ease every day. Not only that, but that wasn't exactly at the forefront of his mind considering the lioness did shift into a human. He figured she would eventually get the hang of talking and part of him was wondering why she hadn't joined him in the kitchen. She was always so curious of the food he was making and figured she was probably just tired as he prepared a healthy chicken meal with a side of carrots and broccoli. He set the table while his food was cooking and after it was all finished, divided up the food onto the plates and set out a couple of glasses of ice water. Kevin went to check on Kaliny and saw her curled up on the couch. He smiled to her and took a seat on the edge of the couch. "It's all done, if you want some. I set the table in the kitchen," he said softly, admiring her again.

Kirjhalla listened to the sounds of the human town, uncertain of the place and feeling weak. He growled to himself and turned to face Cutantira nodding to her and leading the way back toward the hotel where the rest of his hunting party was staying. Before they reached the hotel, however, a couple of humans in extravagant clothing approached the two of them.

"Hey chief, how much for the pretty girl here?" an obnoxious sounding, extraordinarily pale man asked, the man next to him clearly just a hired hand. The other man was bulky and clearly cut out to fight, but the most noticeable thing was the fact that he was carrying an assault rifle on his back. Kirjhalla had no idea what it was and he certainly didn't like the disrespectful punk waltzing up to him and trying to barter for his best huntress.

"She's not for trade. I don't know what you humans do, but she is mine and as a member of my pride I will not let her be shuffled away by the likes of you," Kirjhalla said with a deep, intimidating voice.

"I'll give you $5000, in cash for her," the man insisted pulling a stack of money from his pocket.

"What use could I possibly have for your stupid paper?" he asked, "Don't patronize me boy."

The man sighed and snapped his fingers, causing the guard to come to attention and train the gun on Kirjhalla. "Look man, I offered you money, and now I am just going to take her away.You can either give up now or die and I still win," the whiny man said with a stupid horse laugh.

Kirjhalla had no idea what sort of danger he was in, but he was not about to be rattled by some metal weapon and he seized the man by the throat, placing him between the guard and himself. "I said I had no interest. I will end what's left of your miserable life if you don't call off your hunter and leave me alone. I am sure he will have no interest in what happens after you die," Kirjhalla said, and his muscles flexed some as he tightened his grip around the man's throat, causing him to clutch at Kirjhalla's arm. The man rapidly started tapping on Kirjhalla's arm and whined airy gasps to call off his guard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:56 am
Zero the Seraph
heart

Kaliny sat on the couch wishing she that this was all a dream but with every thing real around her. The feel of the couch under her the white dress that sat on her skin it was as whit as her fur was, but it wasn't soft like it. She loved the smells that filled her nose. She always loved the smells that Kevin created as he cooked the food. She was so sad that she could not get in there to watch him cook. She lifted her head as she herd Kevin walk back toward the couch taking a seat at the edge. She looked at him as he looked at her and told her the food was ready. "I-I can't walk." she said with a little stutter.

Cutantira walked with Kirjhalla she growled as she felt humans coming there way. She was not sure what they wanted, but she did not think it was to invite them to dinner not that Kir would ever join a human to eat unless they could eat the human. She head the humans call out to Kir she did not like how rude they were approaching a him like they were. She wanted to snap at them as she looked at there guns and anything else that they might be caring. She realized that they were asking about her and even though she looked cute and sweet she was any thing but. She looked at Kir as he stood up for her even though it was't his job it was hers to protect him.

The men continued to push to buy her she looked at the green paper she had seen people in the market trading it for food and other products. She looked at Kir as he got irritated at the persistent guy. She moved forward as the guy snapped and soon guns rose and pointed at Kir. She didn't like there treats for Kir's life. She had seen these guns in action so many times while hunting she had froze in fear, but realized how Kir had no idea of how much danger he was in so she didn't freeze for long but by the time she had pushed her fear she saw Kir gripping the guy by his throat.

"You better drop your guns." She said to the guards who were unsure on how serious the chef was. She looked at how pale the guy got, and then the guards lowered there guns. She moved to Kir lowering his hand with hers and getting him to loosen his grip on the guy so he could breath again. "Don't ever treat us again." She warned them. "Kirjhalla come lets go." she said hoping that the guys would leave them alone but she kept her body between the guys and Kir to protect him in case they were to raise there guns again.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
heart

I didn't go into much detail on Kirjhalla's stuff since I intend to abide by the rules and keep it PG-13. Also, it was a long week last week, and with the way my job is it might take me a bit to post.

Kevin blushed a little after Kaliny spoke to him. "I should have taken into account that you aren't used to a human body. Kevin gently stroked his palm over the top of her head and along her hair as if it were perfectly normal to do so. "I will help you walk if you don't mind. I can just bring the food in here if you'd rather that," he said softly and he tried to hide his embarrassed expression with a soft smile, "Either way, I think you will enjoy the food. I don't know how your taste was as a lioness, but I imagine it was a lot different than what it will be as a human."

Kirjhalla was a lot strong than he looked, and he already looked quite strong. When Cutantira placed her hand on his he loosened up a little and listened to her speaking to the humans, satisfied with her sticking up for her pride. Kirjhalla threw the man that was in his grip into the other man, knocking them both to the ground. However as the armed man hit the ground his gun went off. The loud sound caught Kirjhalla by surprise more than anything and he immediately shifted into a lion more out of reaction. It only took a moment for him to regain his bearings and the two men looked at Kirjhalla in a combination of disbelief and fear. He pounced onto the humans and simply started tearing them apart. He had no desire to let them know of his true nature and jeopardize his goals. It only took a couple of moments before both humans were dead. Kirjhalla's mouth was bloody and his claws were equally so. He growled and looked to Cutantira before shifting back into human form.

"Take that loud weapon. As much as I'd like to devour these two... they do not taste good and it would be much wiser to hide them. I doubt anyone will come looking for them anytime soon," Kirjhalla said and he tore some of the tattered clothing off of the whiny man's corpse and wiped his face and hands of the blood, as best he could.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:39 pm
Zero the Seraph
heart

Makes sense. Your fine take your time I'm in no hurry for you to post.

Kaliny lightly closed her eye's as Kevin's hand touched her head after he spoke. He had always been a human so he wouldn't have known what she was going through, but not even she knew what she was going through. She didn't know why all this was happening. She had been very sure that she was a lion just living a happy life with a human. She was so confused and felt out of place in this human form. Kevin's touch calmed her.

She looked at him as he spoke to her again offering to help her get to the kitchen or bringing the food to her. She looked at him and smiled as he smiled and she listened as he continued to talk to her telling her how she would enjoy the food, but it made her wonder if eating in this human body would be different with how it tasted to her. She wouldn't know until she was eating. "I will take your help." she said with a slight stutter. "Won't know if taste will be different tell I am eating." she had a little bit of a hard time saying different but it had helped seeing Kevin say it helped her but the more she talked the more she was getting used to it but the feeling felt familiar but she was confused as to why though. She moved back to the edge of the couch.

She place her feet on the floor again and took Kevin's hands as he helped her up. Once she was standing there she shifted as she stood there. Kevin waited tell she felt comfortable standing. She was glad to have Kevin there as she felt her long hair fall against her back she was a little scared of falling as she looked down at the floor. Kevin lifted her head he moved slowly and then she slowly moved one foot and then the next going slowly so that she didn't feel like she was going to fall. Kevin helping her all the way. Soon they were in the kitchen Kevin helped her as she lowered to the pillow on the floor. She smiled as she sat waiting for Kevin to sit before eating the food.

Cutantira watched Kirjhalla she had an idea how strong her king was. She knew they had no chance against him she watched him trow the guy into the one that was armed. She jumped as the gun went off the next time she looked Kirjhalla had shifted into his lion form. The humans looked at him in fear and disbelief. She was just glad that they were out of the city limits and there weren't any humans around to see. She knew why Kirjhalla had to take care of them she wondered that if the gun hadn't gone off if this could of been avoided.

There was no changing now she kept an eye out watching to make sure no other humans came into the area She looked down as Kirjhalla as he growled at her then shifted into his human form. She grabbed the gun as he told her to. She moved and helped Kirjalla clean up while being extremely careful with a weapon that she didn't know how to use. She said nothing just stayed silence. She looked at Kirjalla. "I'm sure the huntresses will be getting worried. We should get to them." She said looking down at the men the benefit for them was that the area was prime for lions and other lions might finish off these humans.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers