Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Scarlet Moon Araising, Brings New Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:48 pm
As Ebon was lunging towards him, the 'man' stepped aside, his dimly glowing red eyes locking on the new guest. "oh? did the pup bring along a snack? " He mused as he licked his lips and started to wonder towards the girl.

Ebon stammered a bit, turning around to try an go after him again til he heard those words... "Idiot! i told you to wait outside!" He growled darkly as he rushed the blood sucker once more, only to be kicked rather harshly into the wall of the cave, the clanking of pieces of armor scattered on the cave's floor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:05 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She looked at him and felt a bit of rattling in her ears. Standing up, she hissed and felt a bit of pain in one of her ankles. She took her bags off before drawing the sword, which resulted in her cutting the web between her thumb and index finger. "I had a bear ready to make me it's dinner!", she finally exclaimed. Noticing that he got up, after he got kicked into the wall. Her jaw dropped only to realize slowly what was happening now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:42 am
Coughing a bit, he slowly made it back to his feet. " stupid girl..." he muttered spitting some blood aside, he shakily approached the vampire again. Then his nose twitched, he could smell her blood, and if he could, so could the vampire. Ebon was not happy about this situation.

The man smirked, flashing away from where he was, she felt hands slowly wrap around her, one around her waist, the other cupped one of her breasts... cold, his arms, and body were as cold as a corpse. "mmm... you smell pretty good for someone so tainted... though that may be my hunger talking." he grinned, gently grazing her neck with his fangs. " what do you say girl... let me have a taste" he mused... regardless of her answer he was going to anyway.

Ebon unlatched what was left dangling of his armor, and growled a bit. " leave it to a leech to try to latch onto anything with a pulse." he panted his body trembled a bit... if he turned himself, he would probably kill her and the vampire alike... so he was trying to keep his wits about him as he approached the couple.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:59 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

Barely did she see Ebon or hear him. Blood rushed into her ears as coldness surrounding her, in the form of the vampire 'holding' her. "I say I'm no girl. Mothers and wives are never children, they give birth to them.", she said in a cold voice. Some how the sword was on the ground. Slowly she leaned her head forward so the bite would be harder to draw blood from the direct source. But when the fine hairs stood on end she rammed her head back with closed eyes. There was a crack like his, nose breaking or being damaged.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:29 am
The vampire was waiting for a response when she leaned forward, he was almost expecting a scream, but as she spoke, he simply grinned... " that is what i meant by tainted... " As he spoke that she slammed her head back into him, his nose looked to be bleeding, but it didn't take to long before the blood receded and the cracking sound was heard again as it fixed his nose back to its previous spot. " oh... a feisty one, i guess you have to be like that, and stupid to be hanging around with a mutt." he shrugged though to punish her a bit, he started to change his hands position, and started to 'torment' her body. the one remained on her breast, the other traveled south of her belly.

Ebon growled darkly. As the last piece of armor clanked against the ground he had some cracking of his own, and his body readjusted to his previous form, no broken back, or arm from slamming against the rocks. He grasped his sword with a new vigor, and pressed his legs against a rock formation he was beside, and was about to lunge once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:18 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She growled when he tried to put his hand down her trousers. But he would find out under the baggy trousers were a pair of more fitting trousers with the string tied tighter. Though before he could get to far a roar from the bear was heard at the Vampire's backside. Aside from the echo, she figured the bear was a good ten or so feet away. "Ebon!!!", she finally called out. A stray tear gone down her cheek in mix of fear and confusion.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm
(( I would assume the bear would not enter the cave with two beings such as Ebon and the vampire dwelling inside it... animals are not that stupid. razz ))

She felt something cold splash on her cheek right after seeing a dim gleam of a blade flying past her, and Ebon following behind but almost to fast to even see. The hand down her trousers receded as he pushed her away, the vampire let out a wretched screech... his hand that had been so close to her laced trousers was grasping the bleeding nub of the hand that was cupping her breast. The hand clearly missing... But it wasn't on the ground or in the water. Ebon turned with a wicked grin of his own... a new... longevity in his eyes, a hidden fire, as in his mouth was the severed hand. his teeth holding onto it. "hard to regenerate the whole hand... eh Leech? you'd need something more... refined than that junky." he muttered as the hand muffled it a bit, but it was loud and clear to the vampire...

"you disgusting mutt... i...if you kill me, my coven will get revenge" he muttered on her back she felt another cool spurt of something hit her... as the nub on his hand was gushing...

"oh... that probably still stings... see, the church gave me this interesting blade to deal with you and your... vile race... so i doubt even this far underground you'll snap back into place, as if it were mere steel. " As Ebon spoke, he started to walk towards them... The Vampire that was overly confident before hand was backing up a bit.

"t...then how can you wield it... if it is meant to kill vile creatures, your kind are the most vile!" He hissed, clutching the nub to control the bleeding he looked down at the girl... if he drained her then just maybe he could stop the bleeding. At that thought he lunged for her once more...

However it was to predictable... she felt something warm this time, grasping her shoulder, as he pivoted around her the blade going about a centimeter from her face as he swung it around impaling the leech, but she heard an unfamiliar growl as well. Beast in nature... But she felt something almost hot now dripping on her back, as Ebon stood over her, the vampire impaled... the vampire's hand was embedded in Ebon's chest. not as deep as the vampire wanted, but deep enough for Ebon to start panting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:19 am
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She stumbled forward a bit when the vampire pushed her away. Her mind was swimming as her body was stuck between fight or flight. Now she saw Ebon hold a hand in his mouth which made her stomach wrench. Now she was aware she was shivering, though when some how Ebon grabbed her; her body tensed up, trying not to set either man off. She knew when it was man against man, normally women would be targets for lashing if they screwed up a fight.

Seeing the blade from her face she gasped. Her knees got a bit weak only to look over her shoulder now. Opening her eyes, she saw the vampire's hand in Ebon's chest. A small wave of sickness came over her, but she did not throw up. Now she knelt down holding her stomach, though the sword Ebon gave her was in reach. Quickly she got to her feet after putting on a show of almost throwing up. With the sword in hand, now she stabbed the vampire in his lower abs. If she lived through this night, then Ebon had some explaining to do.

[Well we had talked of the bear following her a while back. :p]  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:33 am
(( Well, entrance yes... but i doubt it would go down the small path, especially with the scents that are down there xD ))

As her blade went into the vampire's abs, It was unneeded... As Ebon hit his mark, the leech was starting to lose strength, and was also reverting a bit to his real age. "F... filthy... mutt... i hope your wounds get infected and rot off..." he muttered coughing a bit of blood up as he looked over to the girl, disgracing his body with that filthy blade. " and you... heh, you're life is going to be in ruins, i would have at leas... at least made you feel go--"

Ebon twisted the blade to quicken the process, as the body started to ember up, and ashed down around them, he panted, and drew back from the scene and knelt down. " i told you... not to... come in." he panted grasping loosely at the wound on his chest. It would heal in time, but it looked more grievous than it was. He shook his head, and propped himself back up with his sword, and moved to the water, and sat beside it. Taking a cool refreshing drink he looked over at her. "these... bounties are from the church... no normal hunters take them... for good reason. And now we have to stop at the church so they can check you." he muttered. That an so he could get paid. And get his armor replaced.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:21 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She looked as vampire seemed to fade out of their world. Now she looked at Ebon with a dropped jaw. Her body moved on her own, as she stayed not far from him. "I was not bitten nor did he cut me with his nails. And, are you what I think you are...", she said only to sigh. She grabbed her bags and set them by her. Reaching into a bag she felt around for something, finally she pulled out a white piece of cloth. "I can help clean up your wound.", she said in a timid yet stern like voice. Her hands that should of been shaking, were not.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:40 pm
" A hunter is what I am... no more, no less.." He said looking at his silvery blade. " There is no need... I am immune to his... filth. The church would not send simple people to fight them with out some sort of protection." He stated. Though the church exploited the fact that he was a Lycan that had no opposition on slaying other creatures. " though some food would be nice... or some drink" he teased. reaching for his pouch at his side, he took a slender piece of metal with some thine wire and started to patch up the wounds...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:50 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She looked at him and winced seeing him sew himself up. When he mentioned food and/or beverage, she sat beside him. Now she took a small bag out and it was of dried out meat. Then she waited on him to finish stitching up, but she was nibbling on a bit before handing him a couple of larger pieces. Now she pulled out a water skin and sipped from it before handing it to him. She then shivered as she felt as if the air was getting colder.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:10 pm
" heh... i prefer real meat... but i guess this will do." He stated about her dried meat. However he refused her water skin... if he wanted water he had a nice fresh stream beside him. " i was talking about wine, mead, or ale... a real drink" Ebon sighed. looking around he looked at the little cove the vampire made his abode. " perhaps he had some wine..." he said thinking aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:38 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She rolled her eyes and finished her small bit of dried meat before putting her bag up. Though when he said he did not want water she gave him an annoyed look, but that lasted for a good twenty milliseconds. Now she held her tongue between her teeth as her jaw twitched.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:30 am
He looked at her a chuckled... " what is the matter? Don't like a man that can drink?" He mused as he shook his head. Ebon rinsed off the now closed wound, and put his medical supplies away, for such a large man, it really was a small pouch. He of course forgot his own wine skin was attached to his shoulder guards, which he tore off so they were somewhere else around here. He then proceeded to look at her once more. " might wanna fill your water skin up here before we leave in the morning" he said closing his eyes, though it was just for show around the human.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff