Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:47 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him then heard the jocks. Only to sit up and glare at the jocks. When one of them blew her the kiss. She acting like she was gagging. "If you guys are trying to make me, barf. You are doing one Hell of a job.", she told them. Now standing up to her full five foot four self. She looked a bit annoyed or pissed at seeing the jocks so close to her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 pm
Austin

Austin looked at Alice as she stood up and spoke to them. The jock that blew her a kiss, looked her up and down as she stood up, and gave her a whistle. Austin rolled his eyes. "Yes, I got the net out, what of it?" He asked as he looked at the jock that asked. "It's in the way of the field, for us to play football!" He said. "The world wide sport, or the sport that ripped off rugby?" Austin asked with a smirk, as the jock glared at him.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm
Alice Silver

She the jock whistled she had blushed a bit, but rolled her eyes. "Wow, you act like you never seen a woman before.", she said to the jock. "Honey, I bet you're not wo'man' enough to handle me.", she added on with two snaps of her fingers. Something seemed different about her as her eyes had a tint of amber.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:52 pm
Austin

Austin laughed a bit when Alice said one the jocks acted like they never seen women before. The jock glared at him then suckered punched Austin, causing him to fall to the ground. "What you laughing at you goth freak!" He said then looked at Alice and fletched the arm he used to punch Austin. "Think I'm man enough now seeing I just knocked out your boyfriend." He said with a smirk. The other jock then pushed him. "Dude cool it, we need him to put the damn net...I know you don't want to." He said but the other guy shrugged it off.

Austin not even long after being punched to the ground sat up and stood up. He just dusted himself off and looked at the jock that punched him with a dull look. "Come on guy, pushing down a guy who is off balance to begin with...how manly...?" He said mocked the guys weak punch.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 pm
Alice Silver

Looking at the jocks she glared at them. But before she could go to Austin to check on him. He had gotten up, she sighed and smiled at him. The amber faded from her eyes now. But she was a stick of TNT the jocks had lit the fuse to.

"Either you dumb asses get away, or I'll scream. Trust me, you don't wanna hear it, nor do you want the school hear it either. You tried to force yourself on a girl after knocking a guy out.", she said. Her voice was cold and harsh. The amber started to slip back into her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:27 pm
Austin

The jock glared at Austin, and was about to punch him again till Alice said something. Another then glared at her. "What you say, bit-" He was cut off by the bell ringing for lunch. The jocks looked to each other and nodded. "This isn't over...!" The one who was about to hit Austin again said then pointed at him then walked away with the rest the jocks. The guy was build, like a linebacker. Austin rolled his eyes and looked at Alice. "You ok?" He asked her, but he was the one he was hit.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at the jocks with a glare that would of sent them up in smoke. As her eyes started to turn more amber. But she felt her black out let off steadily. Looking at Austin she nodded after the jocks left. "Are you okay yourself?", she asked him. Only to put a gentle hand on where he had been hit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:01 pm
Austin

Austin winced a bit when Alice touched his cheek. "I'm fine really...The guy couldn't throw good punch even if he was trained to." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. He then noticed her eyes. "Are you sure you're ok? Your eyes seem different..." He asked as he leaned closer to her face to get a better view of her eyes.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at him and blushed, when he leaned closer. "I have been told my moods effect my eye color.", she told him. Now her eyes were back to their normal green. "And thank you for protecting me.", she smiled at him, well pulling back from him. Of course she was outgoing but shy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:24 pm
Austin

Austin raised an eyebrow to Alice. "So you have moonstone eyes?" He said with a laugh. He then heard her thank him for protecting her. "I did nothing special." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. He then remembered the lunch bell ringing. "You should go and get something to eat before it's too late." He suggested to her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:33 pm
Alice Silver

"Moonstone?", she asked him. Then she grabbed her backpack only to open it. She shown she had a bit of food. Like beef jerky, water, and a couple of small bags of chips. "I normally try to pack food, in case I go to a friends.", she explained. Then pulled out two bottles of water.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:57 pm
Austin

"I'm sorry Moodstone." He said correcting himself. He then noticed Alice going through her bag. She explained why she had food in her bag. "Uh huh, are you sure you aren't just bringing food to school just to snack on during class?" He said with a smirk messing with her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:20 pm
Alice Silver

Sitting down she smiled at him. "Smart a**.", she laughed. Only to start to nibble on beef jerky. Now she watched him curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 am
Austin

Austin shrugged to Alice calling him a dumb a**. "Takes one to know one." He said with a smirk. He then noticed her looking at him curiously. "What?" He asked as he looked at her with a little freaked look.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:22 pm
Alice Silver

She rolled her eyes and smiled at him. "You're different, I can sense it. But it's a good kind of different.", she told him. Only to go back to nibbling on her beef jerky.

Kishune

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces